Barstow - Naughty at Amalgamated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They hear footsteps somewhat fading into the other corner of the building. One of the big loading doors starts to open. They hear voices discussing unloading a trailer that has been backed into the dock. That's good. It seems there's plenty of time for everybody to get all tucked in and smoothed out. Danny grabs the barcode scanner and turns it on to at least look like they were working.

"(Look casual!)" Dee advises in a whisper. "(Don't rush out! We're supposed to be in here! If anybody approaches us, let me do the talking.)"

A forklift motor starts and there is now activity on the dock. As the foursome return to the door to the main building, one of the warehouse workers walks their way, also en route back to the offices.

"Ms. Watson! Nice to see you. What brings you folks out here?"

"Hi, George! Danny was showing Emily how to use the scanner to help solve inventory conflicts," Dan holds up the scanner, "and while they were in here I thought it a good opportunity to show Jackson an area we didn't cover during orientation."

"Good deal. We get forgotten about sometimes, so it's nice to get a little recognition. Thank you."

"Sure thing, George."

"After you!" George opens the door for the troupe. He turns to the right after they have all exited, and, thankfully, the foursome makes their way straight down the hall.

"My office! Now!" Denise half-giggles.

"Sally?" Emily questions.

"Out sick!"

They not quite run to the HR suite, Dee directs everybody into her private office, and quickly closes the door behind them. They glance around at each other in silence... and then explode into bent-over laughter.

"So close!" Danny blurts.

"Too close!" Emily agrees.

"Sweetie?" Jax grins at Dee. "You are the master!"

"Thanks! You know, everybody, with the five of us here in what amounts to a sex club, we have to figure out something different. Em, you and Danny last week in the parking lot got me to thinking we need a "safe zone". I think it's really funny that we independently determined that corner of the warehouse was a good place to screw, but we can do better."

"You going to talk to Tom about it?"

"I have to. He and I can get away with all sorts of shit, well, because we are who we are, but even we would have a rough time wiggling out of getting caught outright. Ideas?"

Danny suggests, "Those apartments across the street? They have studio suites."

"Okay. Next?"

"Office space we can convert into an "Authorized Only" lounge, maybe," Jackson offers. "Mask it as a high-security R&D office."

"Might work. Em?"

"Small office trailer parked by the auxiliary dock. Just like the other two out there."

"Hmm. Alright. All good ideas. My biggest concern is other employees spotting us coming and going from these 'mystery' locations. My preference is like Dan's idea, but someplace we have to drive to that's still close. Jackson's idea works, too. It would be pretty easy to have a cover story for all of us."

"One question, Dee." Emily poses. "You have your finger on the pulse. You have to know about others here having affairs with co-workers. Make it available for them, too."

"Oh, honey. If you really knew how many extramarital couples there are around here your head would spin, including closet gay and lesbian. No, we can't encourage or even acknowledge it. This would have to be just for us."

"Are there employees in your other swinger group?"

"No. Most of those are state people. DMV headquarters has a bunch of BDSM and humiliation fanatics."

"Ah. Explains the long lines and rude clerks."

Everybody cracks up hard!

Danny breaks the moment for a little reality.

"Guys, we really need to get back to work."

DeeDee advises, "You're right. If Henderson or Melissa gives you any grief, I'll verify that you were meeting with me in my office. Covers a lot of sins."

"And it's certainly not a lie!" Jackson laughs.

"Em, I need you to hang back. You guys go."

Hugs and kisses are shared, and Jax and Danny leave Dee's office to return to their respective workstations.

=====

"You have something for me?" Emily inquires.

"Yes. I have a meeting scheduled with Tom at 1:30. I'd like you to come with me."

"Okay. Serious?"

"Partly. What was on our agenda can wait. We need to jump on the sex suite idea. You're his favorite, so I'd like to use that as leverage."

"I suspected, but really?"

"Sweetheart? He's said as much to both me and Claire. He's in love with you."

"Oh, dear. Yeah, I sort of had the feeling I had some kind of influence over him. Is that going to be an issue?"

"He's a smart guy, and isn't about to let it get in the way of anything or anybody's relationships. So no worries. Ready?"

"Yeah. Let's go. Alice going to be a problem? You said she was getting suspicious about your being in there as much as you are."

"No. I have random employees in there all the time. We're cool."

The executive suites are in another building, so Dee and Em have a little bit of a hike. They have to make an effort at banal small talk during their walk given everything on their minds that shouldn't be overheard.

DeeDee greets Tom's personal assistant and gatekeeper as she and Em step into the president's suite, "Hello, Alice. We're here for our 1:30. Have you met Ms. Foster yet?"

"No, I haven't. Heard a lot of good things about you and your husband, however. Pleasure," as Alice reaches for a gentle handshake. "Mr. Harper is on a conference call and will be with you shortly. Have a seat."

It's only a couple of minutes and Tom opens his door. "Alice have you seen... oh, there you are, Denise. Come on in, please. You have Ms. Foster with you?"

"Something came up, Mr. Harper. I hope you don't mind."

"Whatever it is, I'm happy to be of service. Come on in."

Tom shows Em and Dee in, closes the door after them, very quietly turning the latch. He smiles and steps to Emily for a hug and mutual butt caress.

"My gosh. My very favorite girls. Sit! Relax! You guys have time to fuck?"

"Em giggles, "I think we do! Dee?"

"Yeah, we can do that. We have a proposition for you to think about, however."

"Oh? Whatcha got?"

"Well, Em and I and two guys almost got caught in our little hidden spot in the warehouse annex during lunch. We agreed we need somewhere else to play."

"Who were the guys?"

"I was doing Jax, and Em had Danny Marvin."

"Danny? That's a surprise."

"Didn't Steve or Cyan tell you? He was at their party Friday night."

"He know about me?"

"Yeah. I told him he'd like Claire. Claire will like him, too."

"Obviously you read him in about discretion."

"I did. He's quite experienced in deviant sex, so he knows to keep his tongue."

"Oh?"

Emily breaks in, "BBC cuckold. His wife's two children aren't his. Wedding night was a gangbang."

"Never would have imagined that. Okay, what were you guys thinking?"

Dee replies, "A sex suite somewhere on or near campus."

"You have suggestions, I take it."

"Office trailer like the ones by Dock 3, apartment close by, or an 'Authorized Only' office area."

"Hmm. My main concern is questions are going to be raised by anything on-campus."

"Agreed."

"Look into an apartment. I have a line-item in the executive budget we've never used for a suite to accommodate visiting dignitaries. Given the rapacious rates the hotels around here want for a one-night stay these days, it's time to do it. Solves two problems."

"Three, actually. Snowstorm go-to."

"Good. I'll have no problem with the board on this. You guys need to get naked."

"As do you!" Emily laughs. "You have any..."

"Let me unlock the drawer. Lube, right?"

"Right!"

"Okay. Here you go. I have a 2:30 with Henderson and dePolitte, so I need to set a timer. No offense. But you both know that."

"We do! You and Claire going to be at our place this Friday?" Emily asks.

"That's the plan!"

"Good. If Danny makes it, be easy on him, please. If you're going to joke with 'im, make it obvious. He's nervous enough as it is."

"Yeah," Dee confirms. "He's a nice guy with experience in the lifestyle, and has a really great cock. We don't want to scare him off. Besides, it's nice to have a new guy in the group. Sandy and Miriam were complaining about Steve's 'harem', they called it. Tom?"

"Yes?"

"I see that boner. Get that lovely penis of yours over on this sofa. Let's fuck!"

Tom sighs. "Gawd. There are some things around here where I'm not quite the boss."

Em giggles, "And don't you forget it! Suck first? You owe us some cunni, too."

"I s'pose I can live with that."

The girls laugh.

+=+=+=+=+