Bartending: Training Sally

Story Info
Sko trains his slave.
7.6k words
4.64
3.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skomar
skomar
11 Followers

I've bartended for ten years at various bars back in the late 80s and 90s. Being a bartender, you flirt with everyone who enters the place to make tips. Sometimes things get wild. The story is true. Specific conversations are often artistic license when I can't remember, but the events happened....

Sally wanted to learn to tend bar. She wanted to make more money and have more fun. She started learning with me the night after she showed me the bottle trick. I taught her the basics of tending the bar in between serving customers. She would come and learn after she was done waitressing in the back. She worked a couple of hours but had to leave early because she helped her mom with her younger brothers during the daytime. She told me she could work all night on Friday since she didn't have to help her mom the next day.

I made sure Nicole, my regular Friday partner, was good with her helping and training. Nicole was about fifteen years older than me and happily married. We'd been working together for several years at a couple of different places. She treated me like her younger brother.

"Just remind her that Fridays are my night. You're not replacing me with some younger, sexier girl who you have wrapped around your finger."

"I would never think of replacing you. You're my big sis. She is training for coverage when one of us wants to take off. Besides, you are one of the sexiest girls I know. If you weren't happily married and a friend, I'd be trying desperately to date you. Youth will never overcome the experience that you have."

"Sko, you are one smooth-talking SOB. You...trying to date me... now that would be a laugh. Is that what you call your one-night stands, dating?"

"I call it dating, but I don't discuss my nocturnal activities openly. I respect all the privacy of the women I have dated."

"Well, I have not heard you discuss any 'dates' as you call them, or discussing any ladies. Also, I've never heard any women complain or bitch. I guess you have your own code. Anyway, Sally is a good girl and a hard worker. I'm sure she'll do fine; just don't hurt her."

"I'll make sure to take good care of her."

"Fine, but she's not splitting tips."

"No, of course not. I'll make that clear."

Sally came up front after dinner service. She walked up to me and said, "How can I help you, Master?"

Nicole was standing next to me and started laughing. "You have to be kidding me. 'Master' you're special, Sko."

"Not my idea, Jimmy said something to her about me being a master bartender and she ran with it," I smiled.

"And I'm sure you did nothing to discourage it," Nicole countered.

"Who am I to discourage an enthusiastic student."

Nicole turned to Sally. "Don't you dare call me mistress," she glared at her. "Look, this job is all about fun. Don't forget that part. And don't let this guy," pointing to me, "take advantage of you."

"I wouldn't dare," I smiled.

"He's been nothing but helpful. He assisted me the other day in learning and perfecting a trick." Sally smiled.

"I'm sure he did," Nicole shook her head and went back to taking care of the bar.

"Ok, let's get you started," I explained to Sally that as busy as it is, she could help out by grabbing beers and taking care of simple drinks. I told her to make sure to flirt. If she gets lost just ask. She did well as expected. She even grabbed ice and took care of the glassware, a job that I hated.

At the end of the night, we closed, paid the band, and settled the drawer. Jimmy took the money. Everyone finished their drinks. Sally was in the corner of the bar practicing free pouring shots and studying recipes. Once the band cleared out, I told Nicole to head home. Sally and I would clean up.

Nicole shook her head, smiled, and said, "Don't forget to actually clean up. I made sure Jimmy is pretty drunk, so he won't be back. You'll have all night to clean up," she smiled as the last two words left her mouth.

"She is just going to practice free pouring and learning new drinks."

"I don't want to know what she'll be practicing or what she'll be learning. That master shit scares the fuck out of me."

"That's Jimmy's doing, not mine."

"I heard Jimmy laughing about it. You better be nice to her."

"I am always nice."

Nicole walked over to talk to Sally. I saw her hand something to her. They chatted and smiled. I wiped down the bar. Nicole was pointing at me and smiling, then she walked toward the door. "She did a hell of a job. I tipped her out like a barback. Told her you would do the same. She washed all the glassware. You should pay her double for that."

"Yeah, I hate that job," I agreed. "Thanks, Nicole. Have a nice night. See ya next week."

"Thanks for letting me get outta here early, Sko. You two have fun." Nicole walked out, shutting the door behind her.

I walked over to where Sally was practicing. Sally had been calling me 'Master' all night. Sally almost snapped to attention as I walked over. I looked at the glasses with varying amounts of water in them. They were pretty good.

"What can I learn now, Master?"

"Well, let's start mastering your free pour. She took the bottle of water I had set up and continued to free-pour while I cleaned. She was getting the hang of it. I even showed her how to do some fancy pours. She practiced those as I finished cleaning. The bar was done and ready for the next morning.

"Ok, that's about it for the night. You did a good job. Even impressed Nicole enough to tip you out."

"Thanks, Master."

"Listen, you don't have to call me master."

"I know, but it is fun. It's sexy. I like being yours."

"Hold up. I like you also but I'm a single guy. Not looking for commitments."

"I'm not talking about that. It's just a sexy feeling like 'I'm yours.' I know you like to fool around with girls. I'm ok with that. I'm not looking for a boyfriend. I would like to have some fun. Being with you is fun. Playing your slave is fun, and it turns me on." She stopped talking and then added, "Master."

"Ok, I will never argue with something that turns you on." I smiled. "Just so we understand each other. We both want to have fun. No bitching if I'm flirting or going out with other girls."

"I understand perfectly."

"And if you want to see other guys, that's fine too. One more thing. Don't go telling the world. If the people," I pointed at the empty bar stools around the bar, "If they think we are a couple or that their flirting isn't going to lead somewhere, well, we are screwed. Tips drop. Good tips only come if they think they have a shot. This job is all about flirting and making people think they are special. If they think you are preoccupied or taken, well, the tips run dry. That's the most important part of the job. That's the main lesson."

"I understand. Now I have all night. Why don't you break your slave in good? Make me yours. Master."

I looked at her standing in her sundress. A sexy brunette with her hair pulled up and tied with a ribbon. Her wide hazel eyes beamed with a touch of innocence. Her round face sported a sly smile punctuated with dimples. She was pretty, wearing very little makeup. I could see her perky nipples poking through the fabric. Swear she was wearing a bra earlier. Break my slave in. How the fuck do I do that? Here she was, asking me to take her. My mind raced through various erotic stories I had read. Porn movies played quickly in my head.

"Stand up and look into my eyes," I ordered. She complied. "I will not do anything to seriously hurt you. Minor spanks and slight rough stuff. I will always protect you and keep you safe. This is for enjoyment for both of us. I will always look out for you. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Master."

"If you are ever unsure, then you can ask me to stop and clarify things or just tell me to stop entirely. Choose a word to let me know that we need to stop."

"Ummm. I don't know. What word should I use?"

"Could be anything, but preferably something that you don't usually say. But something you will remember. A word that will mean stop."

"How about redlight?"

"That'll work. Rule#1: if you say 'redlight.' I will stop whatever I am doing and talk to you 'person to person.' Not master to slave. We will not start again till you say 'greenlight.' Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Other rules will be added as I think of them. You can always say 'redlight' if you disagree. Do you understand all of this?

"Yes."

"Do you agree?"

"Yes, I agree... Master."

"From now on, I am your master. You will obey me." I paused and looked at her for a second. Get naked." Sally began to strip off her clothes. "Faster," I shouted. She started moving faster. She finished stripping and stood in front of me. Clothes piled at her feet.

I looked her up and down, gazing at her slim, athletic body. Her skin was smooth and peachy with not a hint of tan lines. She had let her hair down. It hung down past her chin and fell just above her bare breasts. These round orbs stood out from her chest like two half-grapefruits. They heaved slightly as she breathed. Her areolas were slightly darker than her skin, with matching nipples that stood at attention, pointing up slightly. Her brown trimmed landing strip of pubic hair was damp with sweat. Her toned legs finished my delightful scan of her.

"Turn around slowly."

She gracefully spun. Her tight ass came into view. My cock rapidly responded to this sexy naked body in front of me. I loosened my belt as she turned. Unzipped my pants and let my cock hang out as it hardened. She turned and faced me again. Her eyes were ripe with anticipation.

I looked at her eyes, then mouth, then at my cock. I waited a second, then repeated the process. I was very obvious and exaggerated with my eye movements. She didn't move.

"Rule#2: If your master has his cock out in front of you. It should be in your mouth within moments of being exposed unless he tells you otherwise." She immediately bent over and took my cock into her mouth. I slid back onto the barstool and grabbed a hold of her head with my hand. I took a swig of my beer. She bobbed her head, sliding her mouth along my shaft. Damn, I could get used to this. "I will give you lessons on how to please me and what I like. You will be told once and expected to remember. This lesson is how to suck my cock."

"Ummmmm," she hummed as her mouth swallowed me.

"Swirl your tongue around the head and tip of my cock as you come up and use more spit. You can never have too much spit when sucking my cock. And don't forget to play with my balls." I felt her cheeks generate more spit as she moved up and down my shaft.

Once I felt enough wetness, I put my hand around my cock and my other hand behind her head, pulling her onto me. I pushed my cock deeper till I felt her gag. I slid out a little and repeated the process a few times. I kept my hand on my shaft right at that point.

"I got it. I'm going to fuck your mouth. Keep sucking and making spit and keeping your teeth back. And keep playing with my balls." I stood and fucked her mouth. Pumping in and out. She gagged slightly but got the hang of it. Her hands and nails played with my balls. Tickling and squeezing gently. I kept pumping till I felt the first tingle of pleasure danced across my balls. I pulled out and pulled her hair and head back. I didn't want to cum too soon.

"Stand." She obeyed. I put her hand on my cock., "Gently stroke my cock." I swigged my beer while she stood in front of me. My hand played with her breasts. Squeezing and pinching at her nipples. Alternating my mouth from right and left. Sucking on each breast. Her hand continued to stroke my cock. Pre-cum dribbled out the tip. I reached down and scooped it up. I spread it across her lips. "Open." I slid my finger into her mouth. "Suck. Rule#2: Unless I tell you otherwise, you should always be licking up my cum or somehow bringing it to your mouth." Her lips locked on my finger.

"OK, I need the bottle of bourbon, two shot glasses, a tin of ice, water, the jigger, and a bar towel. Go and get all that now. I expect you back quickly."

She hurried over to the other side of the bar. She gathered the handful of items and headed back to this side of the bar. I watched her breasts bounce as she rushed along. She placed everything on the bar in front of me and then turned to kneel down, her mouth headed to my cock. I stopped her.

"Good girl, you learn quickly, but I have a different plan." I directed her to stand facing the bar. I stood behind her and reached over her to move things around. My hardened cock poked into her back and rubbed against her. I took the bottle and placed it on the bar with her right hand. I placed two shot glasses in front of her. The bar towel was tied across her eyes. I put her left hand on the shot glass and her right on the bottle. "Let's see you pour a perfect shot." She raised the bottle and tipped the liquor into the glass. I heard her counting quietly. She stopped. I moved her hand to the other shot glass. My hands grabbed her ass and spread her cheeks. I slid my cock in between them and rubbed it against her moistened snatch and asshole. "Again, without counting out loud."

She poured the bourbon into the glass. Then set it down. The tip of my cock rubbed against her labia. My hand squeezed her cheeks, my thumbs teased her asshole. I pulled the blindfold off. The first shot was spot on. The second was a heavy pour. I took the heavy shot and poured it into my throat. The first one went to her lips. "Drink." She took the shot and gasped as it burned down her throat.

"You don't drink bourbon?"

"No, Master."

"You will learn to like bourbon. Go get two beers. Long necks." I slid my cock out from between her legs, and she ran over to get the beers. She moved quickly and back to the same spot. She even spread her legs a bit so I could slide back between them. "You do learn quickly. Now you have made one over-pour. That's one error. Let's try again. Focus. Ignore the distractions and don't count aloud." I put the towel over her eyes and lined her hands up again. "When I say go." I positioned her hips so my cock was pressed against her opening. My left hand clenched her ass, left thumb against her asshole. My right hand held her hips, keeping her from moving.

"Go."

The bottle moved and started to pour. My right hand shot up and pinched her nipple. My left thumb penetrated her asshole. She finished the pour and set the bottle down. "Let's try the other one." My thumb remained inside her ass. Pumping slightly. My right hand lined up her hands again.

"Are you ready?" I whispered.

"Yes, Master,"

"You answered too soon. I was going to say ready for my cock in your ass?" I whispered

"Ummm," she hesitated.

"Go!" I shouted,

She poured the second shot. My hand shot between her legs and teased her clit while my thumb pushed into her asshole further. She stopped pouring and placed the bottle down. I pulled my hands back to her hips. I raised up and pulled off the towel. The two shots were close enough to perfect.

"See what happens when you focus through distractions. I think you should be rewarded."

My hand slid back between her legs while my other hand moved to her breasts. I teased her clit while my cock slid between her lips, not penetrating her, just rubbing along the outside. I squeezed and played with her breasts. I reached up and pulled her head back so I could lick her neck and nibble on her earlobe. Her breath quickened.

"You did make the mistake of answering too quickly. That will cost you. Have you ever had a cock in your ass?"

"No, Master."

"Mmmmm, we'll work on that too. But first things first." I kept teasing her nipples and worked her clit.

"You have great breasts, just the right size. Your beautiful lips looked amazing on my cock. And your pussy tastes delicious," I whispered in her ear. I breathed heavily and sucked in the air so that it wisped across her damp ear. I felt the shivers travel down her spine. My cock poked around her opening. Rubbing but not entering. I felt her body sway and grind against me. Her breasts swelled, and her nipples hardened. Her breathing picked up, and her pussy got wetter. She pushed against my hand. Her legs squeezed against my cock. I felt the electricity start to gather between her legs. She exhaled deeply, and her breathing grew shallower and faster. I pulled my fingers from between her legs. Slid my hand back to her waist. I pulled my cock away from her.

"A little reward. But not total reward. You did make an error. Bend over the bar stool."

She bent over. Her tight pink ass stuck out. "Rule#3: Punishment shall be fair, never harsh."

I spanked her, leaving a nice hand print red mark. After two more spanks, I told her to stand. I grabbed a shot and slammed it back.

"Now, let's work more on your oral techniques." I grabbed the long neck and popped the top. I lowered the bottle below her waist. "Spread your legs." She did. I swirled the bottle around her damp lips, making sure to coat the neck and mouth. The bottle went to the chair. "This is my cock. Let me see you work it with your mouth." She licked at the mouth with her hand on the solid part and then deep-throated most of the long neck part. Sliding back up and swirling her tongue along the top and mouth.

"Looks good. Now you are going to make me cum with your mouth and your hands. After I get this beer flavored right." I lowered the bottle between her legs and rubbed the top and neck around her wet pussy. I then raised it to my lips and took a swig. "Perfect flavoring. I also want you to get used to bourbon." I dipped my fingers into the other shot and rubbed them along my shaft. It burned a little. "Proceed."

She dropped to her knees. She went to work. Her mouth ran up and down my shaft. I tossed back the last shot and then drank the beer as her hands danced on my balls. My shaft slid in and out of her mouth. She built up the salvia. I put my hands on her head.

"I'll take control." I put my hand around my cock again. Grabbed the back of her head and pulled her against my cock. I thrust my hips pumping as I pulled her forward. I pulled her hair and head back as I pulled my hips back. I pumped hard and fast. Again, she gagged slightly, but my hand on my shaft kept her from choking. Her mouth was filled with saliva, and tears ran down her face. I continued to pump and fuck her mouth. My hand held her head tight.

"Don't forget to play with my balls, you dirty slut."

Her hands stroked and caressed my balls. I could feel the pressure building. "I'm going to cum in your mouth. Take as much as you can."

"Mmmmmm," she hummed.

My balls tightened. The pleasure raced from the head of my cock through my body. I exhaled deeply. Semen shot into her mouth. She started sucking and taking it in. After a few spurts, I pulled her mouth off. Her hand moved and jerked my head and shaft. I held her face close so that most landed on her face, in her hair, and a little on her chest. Tremors chased down my spine. I pulled her head back toward my cock. Her mouth latched right back onto my shaft licking and sucking. The sensation was overwhelming. So much pleasure it was almost burning. I let go over her head and let her suck and lick. The pleasure was intense. She was sucking on my head and fondling my balls. It was too much.

"Okay, that's enough." I pulled away and pushed her off of me.

She sat back on her knees and looked up at me smiling. "Did I do well on that lesson, Master?"

I sat down on the barstool. "You did very well. Good girl." I looked down at her. She had a ribbon of cum across her face from above her left eye across her nose to her lip. A couple more splotches were on her forehead and breasts. Some hung in her long hair.

"Stand up."

She obeyed. I took my thumb and wiped away her upper lip, sweeping it into her mouth. She licked it off my thumb. "Leave what's on your face and hair for now. Take care of the rest like you have been told to do. Make sure you make it look sexy."

skomar
skomar
11 Followers