Bartending: Training Sally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master." She wiped and scooped the cum from her breasts. Licking and sucking her fingers one by one. She cupped her breasts and squeezed them as she scooped up the globs. Each time slowly licking and sucking. The single line still ran from her forehead and across her nose, glistening as she cleaned the rest off of her chest. "Mmmmmm, so tasty, Master." She licked her fingers slowly.

"Pour me another shot." She quickly poured a shot. "Now sit on that barstool and show me how you play with yourself. While I relax and watch. If you are a good girl, maybe you will make me hard again. I'll reward you by fucking you. Make sure you tell me what you want."

She sat down and looped one leg behind the stool. She placed the other high on the bar. Then she slid forward on the stool. This spread everything open, exposing her wet glistening snatch and asshole. She spit on her hand. I could see her fingers swirling around as she lowered them between her legs and started rubbing her lips and circling her finger around. Her finger parted her lips and rubbed up and down. I could hear how wet she was as she rubbed herself. "Oh, Master, I can't wait for you to fill me with your hard stiff cock. I want you inside me, pumping in and out." She pushed her fingers inside and began to pump as her other hand rubbed her clit. "You know just how to please me. I'm sure your cock will fill my emptiness. Oh, Master, I wish these fingers were your cock pumping inside me." She kept rubbing herself and talking. Begging me to fuck her. I drank my beer and shot. She was putting on an amazing show. "Oh god, Master, please fuck your good girl. Fill me full of your tasty seed. Take care of your slave by giving her a full load of your hot sticky cum in her deep wet pussy." She was rubbing. I could see her hands moving faster. Her breathing adjusted. She was obviously close to orgasm.

"Stop." She stopped. "Rub your breasts and keep talking but don't touch your pussy. This is for my pleasure, not yours." She continued as I instructed. She was pinching her nipples and squeezing her breasts. I walked over and poured a little bourbon into her mouth. "Hold it there while you play. Do not swallow." Her mouth was closed as she pinched and squeezed. "That's it. Get used to the taste of the bourbon on your tongue while you please yourself." Her eyes were watering. I slid close to her and ran my fingers along her pussy. Just sliding along her lips and labia. I slightly stroked her landing strip. "Kiss me and swap the bourbon with me." She leaned forward and kissed me. The bourbon sloshed into my mouth as we kissed. Then I let it slide back into her mouth. I pulled away. "Good girl, now swallow." She swallowed the bourbon. I brought my fingers up to my mouth and licked her juices off my fingers. "Keep playing with your breasts and talking but don't touch your pussy."

"Oh, I can't wait to feel your strong hands on my titties. I wish you would suck on my nipples and suck on my tits. I wanna smear my pussy juices on my tits so you can lick it off of them."

"Start playing with your snatch again." She started rubbing herself again. I poured some more bourbon into her mouth. I could see her eyes watering. As she rubbed her fingers and squeezed her breasts. The cum on her face was drying but still visible. "Swallow." She did. "Now, keep going and keep talking."

"Oh, Master, I want your cock deep inside me. I want to feel you pumping my pussy..."

She was putting on quite a show. It was working. I was quickly at half-mast and rising steadily. She stroked her pussy and pumped her fingers in and out. Her breathing was getting stronger and faster. Her fingers worked quicker. Her body was pushing forward. "Oh, Master, please fuck your good girl, please fill me."

"Keep rubbing yourself," I said as I stepped up and slid my now rock-solid cock inside of her. She had already been on the edge, but this was what tipped the scale. As I entered her, I pulled her slightly off the stool. I was able to enter her deep inside all at once. I thrust hard in. My balls hit against her ass. I felt her muscles tighten. Her body convulsed. She vigorously rubbed her clit. Juices flooded. I slid in and out with ease. I picked up the pace and pumped away.

Her eyes closed. She let out a yell, "Oh yes, Master fuck me, fuck me. Oh god, Sko fuck me. Fuck your good girl." I pumped in and out. The sound of her wet snatch taking my shaft and my balls slapping her ass was deafening. "Oh yes... Yessss... Master Yesssss...."

Her hand squeezed her breasts. Orgasm flowed through her. She bounced up and down on my cock. Her eyes were closed.

I focused on the string of cum still on her face. "That's it, my cum covered slut. Enjoy your Master's cock. You've earned it. Take it all like a dirty whore."

Her body exhaled. She slowed. The tightness of her pussy slacked as the orgasm passed. I eased her back onto the bar stool. Her legs wrapped around me. She sat up and put her arms around my neck. I pulled her close. Her butt was barely on the barstool. Her sweat-covered body pressed against me. "Yes. Master. Thank you, Master."

"Your Master is ready for more. Ready to cum again, this time inside your dirty little cunt. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Master. I am your toy to do with me, please. Cum in me. On me. Wherever you please. I want my Master's cum. I want to be your good girl."

"Very good. I'm going to set you down. You will turn around. I want to take you from behind." I set her down on the barstool. I slide out of her. "On your knees, turn around. Put your hands on the ground and your face sideways on it. I don't want you smearing my cum off." She obeyed. I pulled her ass up and arched her back. I stood above her and squatted. My feet were on either side of her knees. My hands on her hips. I entered her. From this angle, I had great leverage to stroke deep inside her. I could feel the walls of her pussy close around my cock. My thumbs spread her cheeks. I watched her lips grip as I pulled out. Then they sucked me in as I pushed inside. This is one of my favorite positions. I pounded my rod into her. "Play with your clit."

"Oh, Yes, Master." Her hand slid down and rubbed at her button.

I was pumping hard and fast. I slid in and out, deep and forceful. It felt great. Every part of me was inside her. "Clench as I push in and release as I pull out." She tightened and squeezed my shaft. The motion felt like she was milking me. My hands pulled her hips into me as I pushed. My thumbs kept her cheeks spread so I could watch each stroke. I slowly slid my thumb into her anus.

"Oh, Master," she exclaimed. Her body tremored. "Fuck me hard... fuck me, master..."

I pumped my thumb in as my cock pulled out, then out as I slid in. I slid my fingers down and replaced my thumb with two fingers. I spit on her asshole and used it to lube up my fingers. My cock pumped in and out. My fingers drove deeper into her ass and stayed strong, moving in slowly with each thrust. I could feel my cock pushing against my fingers. She rubbed her clit vigorously. Her talking had turned into moaning. Every once and a while, she would say "fuck" or "master," but she no longer spoke complete phrases. I could feel the pressure building.

The first wave of pleasure washed over me. Cum shot out into her. I pounded away as the orgasm traveled around my body. My cock shot rope after rope of semen deep into her. Her body quivered, and her muscles tightened. Her pussy squeezed my cock, and her ass squeezed my fingers. She hollered out, "Oh fuck, Sko, that's so good. Oh, fuck yes cum deep in me."

Her pussy was saturated. She was squirting juices out. I kept pumping away till I felt her slow down. I just held my cock in her but slid my fingers out of her ass. I shifted to kneeling behind her. I held my arm around her hips and lifted her with me. Slowly, I slid my cock out of her pussy. I sat on the floor behind her. She sat up and leaned back against my chest. I held her in my arms for a moment. But only for a moment.

"How come my cock is out, and yet your mouth is not on it?"

"So sorry, master." She jumped up and spun around. On her knees and her hand holding her up. Her mouth wrapped around my slowly softening cock. She sucked and licked. Her hand stroked my balls. I looked down and watched her mouth run up and down my cock. Her face still had the dried stripe of cum.

I leaned forward and squeezed her ass cheeks.

"Umm, so nice. Such a cute tight-ass." She stopped. "Stop. Stand up. But hold those legs tight so my jizz doesn't leak out of that sloppy cunt of yours." She stood clenching her butt cheeks together. I grabbed her panties off the floor and handed them to her.

"Put these on so that you don't leak out my seed all over the floor. You should treat my cum better than that. I'll punish you for that later. For now, I want you to rub your pussy again. But don't put your fingers inside you. I don't want my seed spilling all out. Follow me."

I walked her to the stage where the band normally played. A chair sat center stage. I turned the stage lights on and then sat her in the chair. "Spread your legs and play with that pussy. One night, you may do this with a bar full of people."

I walked off the stage and over to the bar. I poured myself a drink and sat in a chair on the dance floor, watching her play with her pussy over her panties. Rubbing it. Every five minutes or so, I would have her stop. Have her play with her nipples. I would pour a little bit of bourbon in her mouth when I saw her getting close to orgasm. I would have her hold it and stop rubbing. This went on for about an hour. I felt my cock getting hard again.

I walked around the bar and looked around. I saw the muddler for mashing fruit. It is shaped like a four-inch baseball bat. I grabbed it. I went and grabbed a condom from my backpack. I returned to my slave, rubbing her pussy through her panties.

I put two chairs together side by side on the edge of the stage. "Stand up and turn around and bend over the chairs." She quickly complied. I grabbed one hand and bent it underneath the chair, and put her fingers against her pussy. "Rub." She obeyed.

I stood behind her and pulled her up so I could squeeze and rub her breasts. My pelvis rubbed against her ass. We were center stage. The lights shone in our faces. The bar was in the shadows. "Keep rubbing yourself and focus on your clit. But don't let yourself orgasm. When you are close, tell me, and then stop rubbing. I squeezed and tugged at her nipples. I reached down and put some lube on her fingers as she rubbed away.

I pulled her panties aside and spread her cheeks, exposing her asshole. I put lotion on her and rubbed it with my fingers. My thumb circled her asshole. I moved so my mouth was next to her ear.

"So, you have never had a cock in your ass?" I whispered.

"No, Master."

"What better way for me to show my ownership of you? To go where no man has gone before. To enjoy what no one else has?" My thumb pressed and penetrated her asshole, pushing in slowly.

"Oh." she moaned.

I began to put more lube on her and push my thumb in deeper. I put a condom on the muddler and lubed it up. I positioned it next to my thumb. As my thumb pulled out, I slowly pushed the muddler in. I could feel her fingers rubbing faster.

"I am close, Master."

"Stop rubbing, not yet." she stopped.

I pushed the muddler in and out, watching it stretch her asshole. My cock hardened by the second.

"Does that hurt too much?"

No, Master, not much."

"Good girl." I spread her cheeks and maneuvered the tool around and in and out of her. I lubed the muddler with one hand and my cock with the other. Once I was rock hard, I slid to take the muddler's place. I slid the muddler out, keeping my thumb inside of her asshole. I lubed her up more and positioned the tip of my cock against her virgin asshole. I pushed. I could feel her resisting. "Relax. Don't fight it."

"Oh, that hurts."

"Just a little further." I spread her cheeks wide. "Rub your clit." Her fingers went to work.

My head penetrated her slowly. I slid into her centimeter by centimeter. Her tight ass clenched at my cock but pushed back. I continued to lube my cock as I pressed in.

"Oh god," she gasped, "I'm not sure... I... ummm.. that's.. ummm Master... I... red..." she stopped talking.

Suddenly, I felt her muscles relax, and her asshole pulled my cock in. I stopped and held there for a second. I slowly pulled back and pushed in. Halfway out, then all the way in. "Rub your pussy."

"Oh my god, that feels good.... Holy shit... O fuck..." her hand rushed over her clit. "Greenlight... Fuck me, Master."

I pumped my cock in and out of her asshole. It was tight as could be. With the lube, I slid in and out with ease. Her hand danced across her clit.

"That's it, slut, take my cock in your asshole. You dirty fucking whore."

"Yes, Master. Oh god, yes, fuck my ass."

Pushing in and out. She moaned and shouted. I pumped away. I picked up the pace and fucked her ass. I reached around and rubbed her clit, yanking her panties down.

Her ass was so tight. She felt so good. Her muscles squeezed and pulled on my cock. I knew I was going to explode in her soon. My cock slid halfway out and then back in. I didn't want to try pulling all the way out and sliding back in during her first time. I pushed and pumped. I smacked her ass. My hand teased her clit. I slid up, grabbed her breast, and squeezed. I pinched her nipples. I reached up and grabbed a handful of hair. I pulled her head back. "Take my cock in that tight ass. Push that virgin ass on your master's cock." I felt her body start to tremble. "Cum for me, Slut." I shouted. "Cum while I fuck your dirty ass."

Her body trembled. Her juices were flowing out of her. She was shaking and crying out.

"Oh god, don't stop. Fuck my ass. Oh god, Master, please don't stop. Fill my ass with your hot cum. Fuck me. Explode inside me." I continued to pump away. I felt my ball tighten. I held my breath... then exhaled deeply. I began to push deeper. Her ass pulled tightly on my shaft.

"Oh, fuck your ass is so tight." Pleasure raced all around my body. I exploded inside of her asshole. My cum shot into her. The orgasm shuddered through my body. My knees were weak, but I kept pumping. It felt so good. So tight. Her body was still shaking. She was screaming and moaning. I felt her orgasm slacken. Her body slowed and heaved less. My cock still throbbed inside her. Pulsing. Spewing cum in her ass. I was shaking. Holy shit. My body shook with pleasure for minutes. Slowly, the electricity faded. My body relaxed. I slowed the pace while still pumping in her. I pulled her hair and head back so she was almost standing. My arm held her around her stomach. I let go of her hair. I grabbed her tits, pulling her against me. I held her tight as our bodies relaxed back to normal.

I slowly pulled my cock from her newly defrocked anus. She slid back, leaning down on the chairs. I reached out and pulled her panties back up, covering her exposed holes. I stepped back. My legs were weak.

"Stand in the light facing the bar." I walked off stage and stood staring at her. Dried cum on her face. Her body was covered with sweat. Her thighs glistened with juices and cum. "That's my cum slut slave."

I walked over to my backpack. I wiped my cock with a bar towel. I grabbed a T-shirt and some gym shorts from inside. I always had an extra pair. I grabbed two new bar towels. I wet one. I walked back over to my slave, standing in the spotlight, center stage. I ran the wet towel along her body, cooling her. Everywhere except between her legs and on her forehead, where my cum still clung to her. I washed her and cooled her. I washed the cum out of her hair. Then I dried her off with the other.

I lifted her legs and dressed her in my shorts. Slid the T-shirt over her head, being sure not to smear the cum on her forehead.

"Now I have cum in your mouth, your cunt, and your ass. Remember, as those juices drip out... you are mine. Your body belongs to me." I ran my fingers along her cheek.

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Master." I handed her a shot glass.

"Thank you. You were a good fuck. In all your holes." I raised my glass. We threw back the bourbon. "Now, we need to relax a bit and sober before we head home."

I dressed and straightened up the bar. We sat talking. We talked about our pasts, we talked about our wants. We discussed relationships from our pasts. No details. No names. We drank water and sobered up. I kept having her stand up and walk around. I would look at her eyes and make sure she was good to drive. I looked out and saw the sun rising, I decided we had sobered long enough.

I walked her to her car. "You know before you walk in the house you need to clean your forehead off." I handed her a towel. "That was fun. You are so hot."

"I had a great time. It made me so horny. Thank you," she paused and smiled, "Thank you, Master."

"We don't have to continue that if you don't want?"

"Are you kidding me? That was awesome. My body belongs to you, Master. Especially if you keep treating me like that. I have never orgasmed like that before. I can't wait till the next time you take me. Master."

I smiled. "Here, thanks." I reached into my pocket and gave her money.

She glared at me. "Redlight... What the fuck is this?". Anger filled her eyes. Confusion crossed my face.

"What is what?"

"You give me money after that!? What am I to you?"

I realized my error. Quickly, I spoke before the anger grew. "That's your tip-out. For work last night. Nicole tipped you out. I tip you out. That's the way things work. I forgot earlier. I was kinda distracted by a naked girl. That money is the money you earned bar backing."

Her face cooled. The anger faded. "I thought you were paying me for..." she paused.

"No. No, not at all. Of course, you would have earned it. Hell, way more than that. Shit, that amount would be an insult for that. I'm sorry for the confusion."

She smiled. "Greenlight. Ok, sorry, Master."

"That redlight greenlight stuff is really only for when we are fooling around. I don't expect you to be my slave constantly."

"We will see. I kind of like it." She smiled and turned to her car.

"Stop."

She stopped. I walked over, grabbed her, and pulled her into me, kissing her.

"Now go home and get some sleep. I'll follow ya to make sure you get home ok."

"I'm able to work tonight, too. If you think you need me, Master."

"I don't think I'll need you tonight." Her face frowned, eyes went wide, puppy dog wide, I held up my hand indicating stop. "You need to learn to let me finish before you react to what I say. What I was saying was I don't need tonight. I certainly 'want' you." A smile crawled across her face. I gave her one of my business cards. "Call me when you wake up, we'll talk about tonight."

"Yes, Master." She smiled.

We walked to our cars. I followed her to her house to make sure she got home alright. I didn't turn down the driveway but knew she got there. I didn't want her mom to get suspicious. I drove home. Halfway there, I decided to stop at a diner to grab breakfast. As I munched on my eggs, scrapple, and toast, I thought about my new slave. I think I'll head out and get her some outfits for the next time. I grabbed a pen and wrote a to-do list for myself for the afternoon.

1: buy sexy lingerie B cups(?)" I scratched it out. New list.

1: take slave shopping for lingerie

2: Buy slave a dildo and vibrator

3: Buy slave a butt plug

4: Buy more flavored lube

My mind pictured her standing on stage nude, covered in my semen and her juices.

5: Buy Polaroid and film

6: buy a new muddler

I had used a condom on the muddler. I couldn't in good faith use that one to make any more drinks.