Bartered Wife Series: The Loan Shark

Story Info
She's gone too far this time!
3.4k words
3.39
17.3k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subone1
Subone1
526 Followers

Bartered Wife Series -- The Loan Shark

By Subone1

Background

My wife and I live in a medium size Southern city. I had been a mid-level executive in the local office of a national firm. My pay had always been good, enabling my wife to stay home and live a more or less "country club" existence. This all came crashing to an end several months ago however when I was laid off due to a company merger. Things got financially tight real fast. I had trouble finding a comparable position, so I ended up working two jobs; both in retail. Both jobs combined paid considerably less than my previous position and I was putting in twice as many hours. I was always busy and always tired - plus we were always broke!

Things got a little testy around the house since my wife had to curtail her life of leisure. My wife had grown up in a wealthy family and was used to that lifestyle. She spent her days either playing tennis with her friends or working out at the health club. She has great body and is very buff from all her work in the gym. When she can't make the gym, she jogs around our neighborhood. She liked her life and decided to do something about maintaining it.

I couldn't argue when she insisted on helping me with the bills - even if her methods were a little unorthodox. My wife's approach to easing our financial strain was to resort to the time-honored tradition of bartering. Instead of paying money for our goods and services, she planned on trading her voluptuous body for them. She wasn't thrilled with this idea, but felt she had to do it to save us from bankruptcy. She also felt it would only be a temporary arrangement and would end as soon as I found a decent job again.

As time went on however, her attitude about bartering her body changed. She started off by having sex to pay the necessary bills. Soon, she was bartering her body for increasingly frivolous items. She finally hit rock bottom when I caught her giving the manager of the corner convenience store a blow job in exchange for a six pack of beer. But I'm getting ahead of myself.........The following story is the fifth and final in a series of her exploits - enjoy!

The Loan Shark

Things had been going well lately, relatively speaking of course. I had been working a lot of overtime (at both jobs) and hadn't seen much of my wife. The nice thing was; however, we had a little extra cash for the first time in a long time. In fact, my wife had not complained about paying any bills in a while - it almost seemed too good to be true. I naturally thought it was from all the overtime I had been working, I was soon to find out just how wrong I was.

Because I had been working so hard and we had a few extra dollars, we decided to go out for dinner last Friday night. Nothing too fancy mind you, just one of those brass and fern restaurant/bar chains. It started out to be a nice evening. It seemed like old times; just my wife and me enjoying a nice meal, some drinks, and pleasant conversation. My wife had even worn a pretty, sexy dark brown mini skirt, her new beige cardigan sweater (which was very tight), dark brown pantyhose and dark brown pumps. Under the sweater all she had on was a satin beige colored bra. I was thinking to myself that I just might get lucky tonight!

Then, something weird happened. The waiter brought a drink to our table for my wife and said it was from 'a guy over at the bar'. I immediately looked over at the crowded bar and saw about ten different guys - there was no way to figure out who had sent the drink. I thought someone was being coy and trying to pick up my wife - it had happened before. The drink napkin that came with the drink had a note scribbled on it. My wife read the note, nervously smiled at me and tucked the note into her purse. She wouldn't share it with me, even though I asked her three times.

After the third time I said to myself, "Screw it," and let it pass. (I later found out the note read "Did you by that tight sweater with my money?")

We had finished our meal and decided to have an after-dinner drink. As we were sitting there, a second drink arrived for my wife from her mystery man. This one also had a note on the accompanying drink napkin. This note seemed to unnerve my wife even more than the first one.

After reading it she said to me, "Maybe we should leave now."

She showed me this note, which read, "I want my money Bitch!"

Before I could ask her what the heck was going on, a big burly guy slid into our booth next to my wife. He looked like a bouncer from some bar you wouldn't think about going in to. His biceps filled the short sleeves on his black silk tee shirt to the straining point. His two-day growth on his face didn't help his appearance any either.

"Hi Toots!" he said to my wife, "Got the money you owe me?"

"No, not yet," my wife responded; "I told you I'd have it by the end of the week."

"In case you haven't noticed Sweetie, it's Friday. I want my money -- tonight," he snarled.

Before I could get a word in edgewise, the big thug stood up to leave. During this whole encounter he never even acknowledged my presence. Before walking away, he turned and leaned on the table - his face was only inches away from my wife's.

"I know where you live and what kind of car you drive Mrs. Miller, don't piss me off!" he said.

He turned and walked away.

"What the hell was that all about!?" I asked my wife.

After regaining her composure, she proceeded to tell me how she had met this jerk through a mutual friend. She had mentioned how tight we were financially to this guy and he offered to loan her some money. She borrowed $2,000 from him at 25% interest! She had borrowed the money two weeks ago and today was the due date. She had planned to pay it back with the overtime money I was making. Unfortunately, I had only received half of it, which we had already spent. The other half wouldn't show up until next week's paycheck.

"Honey," I said, "we don't have $2500 to pay this guy off. What were you thinking when you borrowed that money!?"

"I don't know," she sighed, "it seemed so easy at the time."

I continued to give my wife a hard time about borrowing money from a loan shark. After about ten minutes of my badgering her, she had had enough.

She snidely said, "If you could find a decent job this wouldn't be happening. Now, get off my back! I got us into this mess, and I'll get us out of it."

"Let's get out of here," I said, "I think I saw our friend leave a little while ago anyway."

We paid our bill and headed for the car. We had parked in front of a window, so people still dining inside could see our car. As we walked down the sidewalk toward our car, our hearts sank as we saw the thug and a friend sitting on the hood of our car!

My wife approached them and said, "Give me one more day, I'll have your money tomorrow."

The two guys just looked at one another and chuckled. Then suddenly the big thug reached out and violently ripped my wife's sweater down the front! Her buttons flew off and landed all over the ground. Her cardigan sweater swung open and revealed her beige satin bra holding back her 38C tits. My wife and I were speechless! Thank God her back was to the restaurant window.

"I want my money, or I want you as a down payment Mrs. Miller," the big thug sneered at my wife.

I started to blurt out something (trying to defend my wife's honor) about how they wouldn't get away with this when my wife cut me off.

"Shut the fuck up," she said, glaring at me. "Go wait in the car!" she shouted as she pulled her torn sweater over her tits.

The thugs were laughing at me as I dutifully did as my wife had ordered.

I sat in the driver's seat and watched my wife continue to try and negotiate with the loan sharks. After a few minutes of arguing, I saw my wife nod her head in agreement to something the thugs had said. It was apparent she was giving in to their demands and was not successful in talking them out of their 'down payment'. All three of them then climbed into the back seat of our car. Our call is small, so my wife was cozy in-between the two thugs.

Before I could start the car (I assumed we were going somewhere), the big thug said to my wife, "I want that sweater I paid for Mrs. Miller."

With an exasperated sigh, my wife pulled the sweater off and tossed it in his lap. She now sat there in just her bra above the waist.

The other thug, not to be outdone, chimed in, "I think we bought her the bra too, didn't we?"

Without a word, my wife leaned forward, reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She tossed this into the other thug's lap. I looked at her beautiful tits totally exposed in the rear view mirror and instantly started to get a hard on.

The big thug leaned forward and gave me directions where to drive. I was very aware of the fact that I was driving around with my wife topless in the back seat. I wasn't sure where we were heading, but we were heading toward the newer, west side of town. We had not gone very far when the thugs decided they needed more beer. They ordered me to pull into a convenience store for a twelve pack.

As I was going in to get the beer the other thug said, "You'd better be quick jerk off, or we'll send your wife in after you; bare breast and all!" They all laughed at that, including my wife!

When I came back to the car a few minutes I felt sick to my stomach! Each thug had one of my wife's tits in his mouth and she was stroking the back of their heads! Her head was thrown back and she seemed to be enjoying their suckling. After I got in, they all asked for a beer and the big thug continued with his directions. We ended up on the edge of town where a lot of new homes were being built. Apparently, by day, the thugs were construction workers. They guided me to a new subdivision being built in a wooded area. They had me stop at the end of a cul-de-sac where a large house was under construction. It was very dark; the only light came from a single streetlamp that was across the street. At least the moon was full so we could see a little bit.

I stopped the car and we all got out. The thugs told me to stay by the car and stand guard while they had a 'business meeting' with my wife. They then took the beer and my wife and disappeared into the partially built house. The exterior walls and roof were on the house, but the interior still had a way to go. It was very quiet since no one lived in this neighborhood yet. All I could hear were the usual crickets and cicadas, chirping and buzzing in the night. It wasn't long however, before I heard my wife giggling from inside the house. I decided to see what was going on and crept around the back of the house.

The windows had just been installed but had been left open by the workers for ventilation. I peered through one of the open windows on the ground level at the back of the house. I soon found out why my wife was giggling. The house was about to have the sheetrock (interior walls) installed and it was stacked up about four feet high in a large room. My wife was sitting on a stack of sheetrock with her legs dangling over the side. The thugs were slowly pouring the cold beer over her tits (making her giggle) and then licking it off. The beer was running into her lap and soaking her skirt. They continued doing this for a while and were also kissing my wife on her lips, neck, and ears.

My wife seemed to be enjoying herself. I sensed the guys just wanted some fun and weren't out to hurt her. I soon realized my cock was rock hard, so I freed it from my pants. I began lightly stroking it while watching the show. The moonlight shining through the windows provided just enough light to make out their three silhouettes. I watched as the big thug stepped out of his pants. His partner laid my wife on her back. She was still on top of the stack of sheetrock with her legs hanging over the side. The other thug pulled my wife's pumps off and set them up on the sheetrock, off to one side. He next hiked up her skirt and pulled her panties and pantyhose off together. He tossed these off to the side, landing on the sawdust covered concrete floor. Things were about to get interesting.

My wife partially sat back, leaning back on her elbows. I could tell the way they were talking that the three of them were starting to get drunk. The big thug hopped up onto the sheetrock and straddled my wife's chest. All he had on was his black silk tee shirt. He started slapping my wife's face with his huge hard on; first her left cheek, then her right. The other thug was starting to finger my wife's cunt. As I watched him, he abruptly stopped and grabbed another can of beer. He mumbled something about her not being wet enough. He shook the can of beer vigorously and then held it inches from her cunt lips. He popped the top and sprayed the beer all over her cunt. He then dropped to his knees, threw my wife's legs over his shoulders, and started licking the beer off her cunt.

The big thug meanwhile had grabbed two handfuls of my wife's hair and was violently thrusting his big dick into her mouth. This wasn't a blow job; it was a face fucking! As he continued to fuck her mouth, he grabbed an open beer and slowly poured its contents over my wife's head. The beer ran down her face and around her lips as they stayed wrapped around the thug's cock. God what a show! I was stroking my own dick like a madman, trying desperately not to cum before they were finished mauling my wife. Suddenly the big thug groaned, I could tell he was cumming in my wife's mouth. She was starting to gag, but he held her head in place and made her swallow every drop. The other thug continued to lick her cunt.

As the big thug's climax receded, he pulled his cock out of my wife's mouth.

"How did that taste Mrs. Miller?" he asked sarcastically. "I think you need something to wash all that cum down with," he chuckled.

He reached over and pulled a flask of booze out of his pants pocket. Unscrewing the cap, he held the flask to her lips with one hand and the back of her head with his other hand. He made her take a big gulp, causing her to choke and cough. After being forced to drink two more large gulps, my wife looked ready to pass out. She laid flat on her back while the big thug took a sip from the flask himself.

"Doesn't bourbon and cum make a good combination?" he asked her.

My wife, on the verge of passing out, murmured something in response. I couldn't make out what she said. The big thug then leaned over and started kissing her deeply on her mouth as she lay there.

The other thug had finished licking the beer off her cunt and declared, "She's wet enough to fuck now!"

He dropped his pants to his ankles and pointed his cock toward her cunt. Her legs were still dangling over the side of the sheetrock stack where she laid. Her grabbed her hips and shoved his cock all the way in on one thrust. My wife was so out of it she showed no reaction at all. I, on the other hand, was getting very excited. I was very close to shooting my wad! The thug kept pounding her cunt. The big thug broke off his kiss with my wife.

I heard him say, "I need to take a piss after drinking all this damn beer."

He then stood up next to my wife, still on the sheetrock. My eyes went wide as I saw him point his dick at my wife's face! Before I knew it, he let loose with a hot, steady stream of golden piss right on my wife's pretty face! I immediately shot my load all over the ground in front of me. The other thug lost it too, shouting and cumming inside my wife! The big thug was laughing as he moved his piss stream from her face to her tits. The hot piss startled my wife a little, but she made no move to shield her face or tits from the hosing she was receiving. She laid there like a limp rag doll, getting drenched in the thug's piss.

By the time he was done pissing on her, the other thug was done cumming in her. They high-fived one another on their great performance and then slowly began to get dressed. They both wiped their messy dicks on my wife's hair before pulling their pants back on. My wife was a mess! She was covered in beer, cum and piss. On top of that, she was so drunk she was virtually passed out. I tucked my own dick back in my pants and headed back to the car. As I was leaving my hiding place,

I heard the big thug say to my wife, "Next time you'll meet the deadline, won't you Mrs. Miller? Because we enjoyed ourselves, I'll give you a one week extension on your loan."

I heard my wife mumble, "Thank you."

I was sitting on the hood of the car when the thugs came stumbling out of the house.

They walked up to me grinning and said, "You can go collect your wife now. Be careful though, she might be a little sticky!"

They were chuckling as I went into the house to get my wife. She was still lying on her back in the puddle of piss. Her skirt was soaked. Running down her legs was a mixture of piss and cum. I couldn't help but notice cum oozing from her cunt.

"What an opportunity!" I thought to myself.

I quickly looked around to make sure the thugs had not followed me back into the house. I dropped to my knees between my wife's legs and began lapping at her stretched out cunt. The cum was so fresh it was still warm! I hurriedly finished my treat before being caught. I then pulled her skirt off and gave her my shirt to wear. I put her high heels back on her, gathered her pantyhose and panties, and walked her to the car.

The thugs didn't want anything further to do with her since she was such a mess. I sat her in the front passenger seat while the thugs climbed in the back. We drove in silence back to the restaurant so they could get their car.

As the big thug was getting out of the car, he said to me, "Don't forget, I want my money no later than next Friday."

I nodded my understanding. Then he said as he turned to leave, "You need to get that bitch a bath, she stinks! I hope you enjoyed your cummy snack from her cunt!"

I guess they had seen me afterall!


Subone1
Subone1
526 Followers