Cheated Wife, Big Cock

Story Info
An attempt at revenge sex gets out of hand.
7.2k words
3.2
91.1k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pennylin
pennylin
263 Followers

Josh, in a moment of weakness, slept with a co-worker. Many men regret cheating with someone as soon as it is over. Josh knew even before his cock went into Samantha's pussy that it was a terrible mistake. He would have taken the secret to his grave but the encounter had taken too long and his suspicious absence late at night had caused his wife Jenny to grab his phone when he got home. Once she saw the texts between him and Samantha, it was too late and he had no choice but to confess.

The discovery was a terrible shock to Jenny. They had only been married for two years, and they had just started to try to have a baby. She broke down into inconsolable sobs. When Josh tried to put his arm around her, she pushed him away and gathered herself together long enough to kick him out of their house.

Josh was more upset by the depth of Jenny's sadness than by being kicked out. He felt lower than he had ever felt, and helpless at not being able to comfort his wife. He worried that she might do something to harm herself. As he sat in his car, he called one of Jenny's friends and his sister Amy, who was also a good friend of Jenny's, to ask them to keep an eye on her.

The next day Amy called Josh, and after lambasting him for his behavior, told him that Jenny was doing fine. She said that he needed to give her some time, but Amy believed that Jenny loved him, and that they would eventually be able to find a way to move forward. Josh sincerely hoped that Amy was right. Jenny was the love of his life, and he realized that she was way too good for him, and that marrying her had been the best thing that had ever happened to him.

Josh blamed himself for his predicament, but it had been easy to tempt him because Jenny had not been enthusiastic about sex lately. Josh felt like she always had an excuse to avoid having sex with him. On the other hand, he wanted her all the time, and the fact that she didn't feel the same way drove him crazy. When Samantha, who was nowhere as attractive as Jenny, had come on to him at work, he had felt flattered and vindicated. He felt justified in his actions because Jenny had been avoiding sex with him for a week. Josh realized how wrong and stupid he had been and was sorry for his immature actions now.

Josh had been surprised when Jenny had agreed to go out with him in his senior year in college. She had been the girl that all of his friends had salivated over. Jenny is a real Asian beauty and despite her small stature, she exudes an undefinable sexuality out of every pore. Josh could never understand why she chose him out of all the guys who had tried to ask her out.

After she threw him out, Josh went to stay on his brother's couch. He tried talking to Jenny many times, but she refused to answer his calls. Fortunately, his sister was his lifeline, and she provided him with information about what was going on with Jenny. She told him that Jenny had gone home to her parents' house that first weekend. Josh wondered if Jenny told them what happened, and shuddered to think what her family thought of him. Amy said she had advised Jenny to say little for now, in case they got back together, but Josh worried that she may have confided in them because she was very close to them. The next weekend, Amy said that Jenny was hanging out with her girlfriends, and Josh was pretty sure most of them would trash him, as he certainly deserved it.

The third weekend, Amy called Josh late one night, and told him that he should get over to their house as soon as possible. She said that a group of friends had gone to the nightclub and that Jenny had gone home with Rodney. Rodney was the bouncer at the club where Josh had taken Jenny many times when they were first dating. Josh knew all about Rodney. Josh thought of him as kind of a dangerous guy, a former college defensive lineman, nightclub bouncer and part-time drug dealer. Josh had heard a rumor that Rodney had broken the forearm of a classmate who hadn't paid for his marijuana with his bare hands. Josh could not believe that Jenny was taking him to their house. He felt very strongly that this was not the guy Jenny should be rebounding with. Amy told him she thought he should go over and stop Jenny from making a terrible mistake.

Jenny had gone to the club with four friends who thought that dancing might be just the thing for her. Jenny didn't feel like going, but she eventually agreed to go. As they were entering, one of her friends told Rodney that Jenny's husband had cheated on her and they were trying to cheer her up. It immediately occurred to Rodney that Jenny might be ripe for picking. He had been attracted to her from the minute he had seen her, several years ago, but he never had a fair chance to get to know her. They had danced once or twice, but that was about it.

Rodney had contempt for Jenny's boyfriend Josh, who was like a lot of the other young white men who hung out at the club, entitled pricks who were condescending toward him. Although Rodney had gone to the same university and was just a couple of years older than them, they never treated him as an equal. He had once been an NFL prospect until injuries derailed his football career, and then his mom's health forced him to quit school and get a job. Josh and his friends usually only talked to him when they wanted to score some drugs, as if he were some kind of drug dealer. He had only acted as a go-between, but then had been labeled as some kind of underworld figure. He had once overheard Josh telling someone how Rodney had hurt some customer who hadn't paid for his drugs. Rodney didn't mind having a reputation as a tough guy, given his job as a bouncer, but he didn't like people thinking he was a lowlife or telling lies about him.

Jenny had always been friendly, but had never paid much attention to him before. Rodney still remembered the first time he saw her at the club, a vision of Asian beauty with her long, waist-length black hair and small but perfect shape. When he tried to talk to her, she seemed distracted and preoccupied. Her hair was shorter now, but she was still hot. She seemed more attentive to him now, he thought, giving him a little wave when she arrived, and he liked the way she smiled at him as he greeted her.

He tapped her on the shoulder as she walked by him.

"Yes, Rodney?" she said, and he was half surprised that she even knew his name.

"Let me buy you a drink later, okay?" he said, expecting her to decline.

"Sure!" she said enthusiastically. "Come find me!"

For her part, Jenny had always been attracted to big, athletic men, but for the most part, she had avoided them because she was also afraid of them. Like everyone else, she had heard the stories of women being taken advantage of at the parties thrown by frats and athletes, and had determined to steer clear of them in college. Jenny was also a little afraid of her own sexuality, and as a result, she mainly dated boys that she saw as "safe"-guys who wouldn't do anything without asking for permission. Josh definitely fell in that category. He may not have been an alpha male, but he was a nice guy, smart and responsible. Now she realized that the safe bet wasn't always the best option.

In the short time that she and Josh had been apart, Jenny had gotten a lot of advice from her friends. A couple of them even suggested some revenge sex was the best way to heal. Maybe with someone that might make Josh regret his foolishness. One friend told her old boyfriends were good for a pick-me-up, but Jenny had only had sex with one other boyfriend before Josh. Amy, on the other hand, advised her not to do anything rash that might endanger her long term future with Josh. Her friends had suggested the nightclub as a place to meet some men, but Jenny wasn't so sure. Even though she agreed that Josh deserved to be punished, and that she could use a good fuck, she didn't feel quite ready for it yet.

Despite herself, Jenny had a good time at the club. They had a few drinks, and ran into a few people she hadn't seen in a while. She even danced for a while. But later in the evening, a guy she knew from school, Max, was hitting on her, and she didn't care for it. He was droning on and on about himself, and she was looking for some way to extricate herself. She was relieved when Rodney came, holding two champagne glasses.

"Here's the drink I promised," Rodney said. He was surprised when Jenny embraced him and kissed him on the cheek.

"Hey Rodney," she said cheerfully. Rodney nodded at Max, disappointed that the two of them seemed engaged in conversation.

"Max was just leaving," Jenny said dismissively. "Nice to see you, Max."

Rodney was pleased to see that Jenny chose him over Max. As he sat down, Rodney thought, god, this woman is sexy. He felt his cock pushing against his pants just by looking at her.

"Oh my god," said Jenny after Max departed, knowing that he was no competition for Rodney. "I'm so glad you came when you did. He was driving me crazy."

Meanwhile, Jenny's girlfriends were a bit perplexed. They had encouraged Max to talk to Jenny, and he shrugged his shoulders as he walked past them to rejoin his friends. Amy was relieved because for her brother's sake, she didn't want Jenny to hook up with Max. She was surprised to see Jenny talking to Rodney like they were old friends, but she thought at least there wasn't much of a chance of her hooking up with Rodney.

But Amy was wrong. Jenny was charmed by Rodney, and she had always admired his physique. She wasn't thinking about jumping into bed with him, but she liked having a good-looking man being interested in her. She thought maybe this is what I should have been doing all along, dating strong confident men, not tentative insecure boys who obviously can't be trusted. Her friend Sarah, who married a guy who was a lacrosse player and a frat boy, always told her that she was selling herself short by dating nerdy guys. Rodney was very personable, and a good conversationalist. He had Jenny laughing early on, and he noticed that she often touched him, not just on the arm, but patted his thigh on a few occasions as well. The image of her sitting on naked on his lap, going up and down on his pole occurred to him several times as they talked.

When Kyra came to tell Jenny they were leaving, Rodney told her that he would drive Jenny home. When Jenny didn't dispute it, her friend went back and told the others, "Oh my god, Jenny is taking Rodney home."

Sarah said, "That's one way to get over your cheating spouse. He'll fuck her into next week."

"How would you know?" Amy teased.

"Oh, she knows," Kyra said. "She found out the hard way."

"The very hard way," Sarah said with a laugh."But I'm not the only one that's had the Rodney experience"

Amy hoped that Jenny realized what she was getting herself into.

As Jenny got into Rodney's car, she wasn't quite sure how the evening was going to work out. She had been too hasty in accepting a ride home from him, and all that such a thing entailed. She wasn't ready to sleep with anyone, least of all Rodney, who seemed like a good guy, but was someone she didn't really know. She had slept with one other person besides Josh, and had never been a one-night stand kind of person. On the other hand, she felt hornier than she had felt in a long time. Not only had it been a long time since she had had sex, the combination of the drinking and dancing and talking to Rodney had aroused her in a way she hadn't been aroused in a long time. She had looked at Rodney several times during the evening and thought how sexy it would be to be naked with him.

Jenny remembered once after she had danced with Rodney at the club during college, Josh had asked her when they were in bed later that night whether the idea of having sex with a guy like Rodney turned her on. She told him she hadn't thought about it, even though she had. For Jenny, fear and arousal went together in a weird mix. Fear often aroused her, and at the same time, arousal brought out her fear of sex. Being with someone like Rodney activated all sorts of conflicting emotions. But she couldn't tell Josh that.

"I bet he's got a huge cock," Josh said as they made love. That idea seemed to turn Josh on almost as much as her, she thought as they made love. During the course of their relationship, Josh would bring up the idea of Jenny having sex with an overly endowed man every now and then while they were making love, and it would always make Josh a little more passionate than usual.

On the drive over to her house, she resolved that she'd invite Rodney in for one drink then send him on his way. Rodney, for his part, was formulating a plan: He was going to kiss her good night outside her front door, and if that didn't open the floodgates, then he would find a way to somehow get her to let him inside, even if he had to use the old subterfuge of having to use the bathroom. So he was surprised when she suggested that he come in for a drink. Rodney felt fairly confident that Jenny was interested in him. Why else would she invite him in for a drink?

As soon as Jenny had placed two drinks in front of them and sat down, he leaned over to kiss her. He was delighted by the way she reciprocated, with her tongue finding its way into his mouth. Jenny wasn't thinking about what she was doing, just acting on instinct. She hadn't expected this, but then again, it felt good. All of sudden, she felt Rodney's hands on her body, under her top, feeling her breasts. When his hand wandered down to her pants, she grabbed his wrist.

"Wait," she said. "I'm not ready for that."

"That's okay," Rodney said in a soothing voice. "Let's just keep kissing."

He was now on top of her on the couch, maneuvering himself so that he was between her legs. He was squeezing her nipples gently, and making her moan softly. Rodney knew how to push things to the next level, and to get women to the point of no return. She could feel his cock rubbing against her crotch, and it was having Rodney's desired effect on her. Jenny started to realize that maybe she had given him the wrong signals, and was trying to figure out how to get out of the situation without having yield her pussy to his manhood. She realized with horror that she might have to at least give him oral sex to get him to leave. Jenny wasn't a big fan of administering blowjobs, but she knew from her single girlfriends that was usually the minimum expected on a date in your mid-20s.

"Look, Rodney," she said. "I really like you, but I just split up with my husband two weeks ago, and I'm not ready to have sex. But we can go to my bedroom and fool around a little more, and then you have to go."

An invitation to the bedroom? Rodney had no problem with that. He figured that there would be no stopping him once he had her in the bedroom. But Jenny was just thinking that the bed would be more comfortable than being squashed by Rodney's weight on the couch. She could more easily keep her distance on the bed, and not have his cock rub against her crotch. Or so she thought.

"Let's go," he said. "Lead the way."

Jenny laid down on her bed, and Rodney followed, taking off his shoes and lying down next to her. Jenny reached for him and started kissing him again. He lifted up her top, and caressed her breasts. He then started rubbing her crotch through her jeans, and this time, she didn't stop him. When he tried to undo her jeans, she stopped him, and undid his belt instead. Jenny wasn't thinking clearly, but she figured it was safer to take his pants off than for her to be naked. Rodney was thrilled by it, thinking now we're getting somewhere, and helped her by undoing his zipper.

Jenny put her hand on his crotch, and felt Rodney's very large erection through his boxers. Oh god, she thought, I can't have that thing in me. She felt her old fear of sex creeping into her thoughts. Maybe, she thought, I can just give him a handjob. She had given Josh handjobs for several months before she finally gave in and let him fuck her, so she was an expert at it. Or maybe, we can just make out for a bit more and I can get him to leave.

"Look," she said, disengaging from their kiss and ignoring the tingling in her own crotch. "I really can't do this."

Meanwhile, as soon as he talked to Amy, Josh got in his car and drove to the house he and Jenny rented. The porch light was off, as were the living room lights, but there seemed to be some lights on in the back of the house. He knocked but there was no answer. He then pounded the door harder, but there was still no sign of ilfe. Josh still had the key, and he was relieved to find that Jenny hadn't changed the locks, and he was able to unlock the door and walk into the house. It seemed quiet, and Josh had a moment of panic as he thought that maybe Rodney had taken Jenny to his house instead.

Josh walked toward his bedroom, and his worst fears were confirmed. Through the open door he saw Jenny on their bed with Rodney on top of her. They both still had their clothes on, although it appeared that Jenny's top was pulled up, and Rodney's belt was unbuckled and his zipper was down.

Jenny bolted up in bed, pulling her top down.

"Josh, what the fuck!"

"Jen," Josh said, trying to stay calm. "What are you doing?"

"Are you spying on me?" she said, angrily.

"No, I'm not spying on you," he said. "Amy told me I should stop you before you do something you'll regret."

"And what is that?" she asked.

"Yeah, what is that?" Rodney chimed in, standing up to his full 6' 6" height and putting his pants back on.

"Look, Rodney," Josh said. "No offense to you, but Jenny is my wife."

"I understand she kicked you out of the house," Rodney said. "Maybe you didn't understand what she meant." He was hoping that Josh would take a swing at him, so he could pound the little cocksucker in front of his wife.

"I just mean that I think we have something worth saving, and that you should think about it before you throw it away," Josh said, sounding more whiny than he would have liked.

"Oh, you mean like the way you thought about it before you cheated on me?" she spat back. "You, of all people, have no right to tell me who I can have sex with."

"Please, Jenny," he pleaded, then turned to Rodney. "Look man, please, help me out. Don't do this to me."

"I'm not doing anything to you, man," Rodney said. "Jenny and I are just doing some things to each other."

"Rodney, I hate to ask this," Jenny started, and for a second Josh actually thought she was going to ask Rodney to leave. "But could you help me throw this asshole out of my house?"

Rodney came toward Josh, and told him to leave now or face the consequences. As he rushed Josh toward the front door, Josh fell at one point, and Rodney picked him up by one arm, and Josh thought he was going to pull his arm out of its socket. Josh thought of trying to punch him, but he knew he didn't stand a chance against the much stronger man. Josh didn't know exactly how he got there but soon he was at the front door. Rodney was thoroughly enjoying this.

"Please Rodney," he tried one last time. "I'm begging you, please don't sleep with my wife."

Now I really want to fuck your wife, Rodney thought. He opened the door, then shoved Josh with both arms out onto the porch. Josh went flying, and was lucky not to hurt himself as he landed. Rodney stepped out onto the porch, and approached Josh as he lay on his back. Josh thought he was about to be punched, and braced himself.

"I'm going to have fun screwing your pretty little wife, Josh," Rodney said in a voice low enough so that Jenny wouldn't hear. "I think she's going to like it, too." Rodney thought: no way a woman asks a man to throw her husband out of the house if she isn't down to fuck.

"No, please," Josh wailed.

"Tell me," Rodney whispered, now very close to Josh's ear. "Is she as tight as I think she is?"

pennylin
pennylin
263 Followers
12