Bartered Wife Series - The Tennis Pro

Story Info
Sex for a tennis lesson.
1.9k words
3.4
18.7k
15
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subone1
Subone1
526 Followers

The Bartered Wife Series -- The Tennis Pro

By Subone1

Background

My wife and I live in a medium size Southern city. I had been a mid-level executive in the local office of a national firm. My pay had always been good, enabling my wife to stay home and live a more or less "country club" existence. This all came crashing to an end several months ago however when I was laid off due to a company merger. Things got financially tight real fast. I had trouble finding a comparable position, so I ended up working two jobs; both in retail. Both jobs combined paid considerably less than my previous position and I was putting in twice as many hours. I was always busy and always tired - plus we were always broke!

Things got a little testy around the house since my wife had to curtail her life of leisure. My wife had grown up in a wealthy family and was used to that lifestyle. She spent her days either playing tennis with her friends or working out at the health club. She has great body and is very buff from all her work in the gym. When she can't make the gym, she jogs around our neighborhood. She liked her life and decided to do something about maintaining it.

I couldn't argue when she insisted on helping me with the bills - even if her methods were a little unorthodox. My wife's approach to easing our financial strain was to resort to the time-honored tradition of bartering. Instead of paying money for our goods and services, she planned on trading her voluptuous body for them. She wasn't thrilled with this idea, but felt she had to do it to save us from bankruptcy. She also felt it would only be a temporary arrangement and would end as soon as I found a decent job again.

As time went on however, her attitude about bartering her body changed. She started off by having sex to pay the necessary bills. Soon, she was bartering her body for increasingly frivolous items. She finally hit rock bottom when I caught her giving the manager of the corner convenience store a blow job in exchange for a six pack of beer. But I'm getting ahead of myself.........The following story is the fourth in a series of her exploits - enjoy!

The Tennis Pro

It was Saturday morning, just another workday for me since I was working six days a week. My wife was up early for a Saturday - joining me at the breakfast table. I noticed she had her tennis skirt on.

"Got a tennis match this early on Saturday morning?" I asked her.

"Not a match, a lesson," she responded.

I hesitated and said, "Honey, we're having trouble keeping gas in the car, how are we going to afford tennis lessons? I know how important playing tennis with your friends is to you, but we need to be realistic."

"I didn't ask you for any money," she said testily. "I'm fucking half of this town now to make ends meet, one more guy won't matter," she bluntly said. "Besides, this is something for me, I deserve it after how I've been sleeping around to help pay the bills!"

I had apparently touched a raw nerve and decided to quit while I was still ahead; I quickly changed the subject.

"I should be home a little early today, they only have me scheduled to work six hours; maybe we can rent a movie or something?"

Finishing my breakfast, I stood and headed for the door. I gave her a peck on the cheek as I was leaving.

"What time do you think you'll be home?" she asked, "I might have company and don't want you screwing anything up. And no, I don't want to rent a movie. I'll be busy if all goes well, maybe you can watch a movie by yourself."

"Probably early afternoon, but I caught your drift and won't disturb you and your guest if it looks like you're entertaining someone," I replied as I walked out the door.

I got off work right on time and headed for home, stopping by the video store on the way. After picking out a great action flick, I continued home. As I pulled onto our street, I noticed an unfamiliar car in our driveway. I checked my watch, it was only 2:00 p.m. I remembered what my wife had said about possibly having a 'guest' this afternoon. Maybe it was one of her teammates from the tennis team I thought. Deep down I knew better though.

My fears were confirmed as I walked in the front door. The master bedroom was off the front hallway. As I came in, my wife came out of our bedroom to meet me, closing the door to our bedroom behind her. Her hair was a mess and her lipstick was smeared all around her mouth. She still wore her short little tennis skirt, but now she had added brown stockings and high heels! I could see her garter straps and stocking tops well below her tiny skirt. Her tennis blouse was off, but she still wore her spandex sport bra.

"I'm paying bills," she slurred.

My God, she's drunk!

"Derek said for you to get lost for a while," she giggled.

I had never seen my wife like this before!

"Who's Derek?" I asked.

"He's the tennis pro at the club, now he's coaching me in bed!" she giggled again. "We traded a two-hour tennis lesson for a four hour fuck," she added.

"That doesn't seem quite fair."

"He drives a hard bargain, which reminds me - I've got some more cock sucking to do," she laughed. "Now beat it, or at least keep quiet and don't disturb us."

As she turned to go back into our bedroom, I noticed fresh cum on the side of her face and in her hair. She had obviously just finished sucking Derek off when I arrived.

I went to the family room and popped my tape into the VCR. I grabbed a beer and settled in to watch the movie. As the movie was getting ready to start, I heard my wife screaming from our bedroom. These were screams of total ecstasy and joy. My God, I thought - she never screams like that with me! I paused the movie so I could listen to them making love in our bed.

"Fuck me Derek, fuck the living shit out of me!" my wife was shouting.

All I heard from Derek was grunting. The bed was squeaking, and the headboard was slamming against the wall. I started to get hard. They just kept going, it seemed like 20 minutes. I pulled my dick out and was stroking it as I drank my beer, listening to my wife get fucked in the next room. Now they were both making a lot of noise.

I heard Derek yell, "I'm cumming inside you, you fuckin' slut!"

My wife continued moaning, it sounded like she was in one prolonged orgasm! I was alternating between stroking my dick and pinching it at the base so I wouldn't cum too soon. Just as I was close to letting my wad fly, I heard my wife giggling. I turned and saw her and Derek, standing arm and arm in the doorway, watching me beat my meat. I had become so absorbed in my jerking off that I didn't hear them come out of the bedroom.

My wife walked over in front of me and said mockingly, "Having a little trouble cumming Honey? Derek sure didn't! Maybe this will help!"

She then spread her legs wide and reached three fingers into her cunt, scooping out Derek's freshly deposited load of cum. She slowly and sexily stuck the fingers in her mouth and licked his cum off. That did it! I shot my load all over her leg as she stood there, smirking at me. She scooped my cum of her leg and stuck her fingers up to my mouth.

"Now it's your turn, eat up Baby!"

As I sucked my own cum off her pretty fingers, Derek moved to her side and was hugging her right in front of me.

"Your wife is a lousy tennis player," he said, "she's gonna need a lot of lessons!"

My wife turned and kissed him deeply. I looked at my wife, her sport bra was now off, and she had red marks all over her tits from Derek's nibbling. As they embraced, I saw his hand playing with her garter tab that was holding up her stockings.

They broke off their kiss and Derek asked, "How much of my four hours do I have left?"

My wife looked at the clock on the mantel, smiled and said, "Fifteen minutes Lover, what did you have in mind?"

Derek then directed my wife to get down on all fours right in front of me as I sat there in shock. She obliged all too quickly. Soon she was on her hands and knees, staring at me, while Derek mounted her from behind, fucking her doggie style. She just stared at me, licking her lips and softly moaning as Derek plowed into her.

"I'm glad you're a loser and can't hold a decent job," she suddenly said to me. "I love helping you pay the bills, you fuckin' loser," she continued. "I should have married that guy from college that my parents liked, I'd be at the country club right now if I had," she berated me.

My dick swelled again at the humiliation I was receiving. My wife noticed but offered no relief.

Derek was pounding away at my wife; I watched her tits sway with the force of his thrusts. I know he had cum at least twice already this afternoon; I couldn't believe he was getting ready to shoot yet another load into my wife. Her tennis skirt was flipped up onto her back, allowing him free access to her stretched out cunt. Her heels were off, I stared down at her feet encased in nylon, wanting to kiss them.

My wife caught me staring at her feet and said, "You fucking pervert, I'm getting fucked by another man right in front of you and all you can think about are my feet!"

She turned to Derek and said, "Cum on the bottom of my feet Baby, do it now!"

Derek pulled out and aimed his cock at the bottom of her left foot. His cum exploded all over the sole of her foot, soaking into the nylon. He was barely finished cumming when she spun around and stuck her foot up to my face.

"Lick it loser," she demanded. "Lick my Lover's cum off the bottom of my feet!"

I cradled her gorgeous foot in both of my hands and lovingly licked Derek's cum from my wife's foot. She had her other foot massaging my hard on - God the nylon felt great on my tongue and on my cock! As I continued to clean Derek's cum off her left foot, I shot my own load all over her right foot that was rubbing my cock. I looked over at Derek and he was watching me in disbelief. I didn't give a damn! She sensed I was done cleaning her left foot, and now brought her cum covered right foot up to my mouth. I have always loved nylons, but they taste even better soaked with cum!

After five minutes or so, Derek got dressed to leave. My wife walked him to the door as I sat in the chair, exhausted, yet happy.

As Derek left, I heard him say, "Same time next Saturday?"

My wife replied, "Why wait until Saturday?!"


Subone1
Subone1
526 Followers