Bartering Sex, Bride as Payment, Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as she no longer wanted to share her body with other men, she didn't want her husband sharing his body with other women. Tired of all the dirty, sexual, pillow talk about having sex with other people, she wanted him to concentrate his pillow talk on having sex with her exclusively. Now, that she was his wife and he was her husband, just as she had hoped to start their marriage with money, she wanted to start their marriage with self-respect, honesty, faithfulness, and openness, too. She wanted a house, to have children, and to raise a family.

Tired of attending swingers' dances, going to house parties, and answering online, swingers' ads, she wanted to have a normal life as his faithful, loving wife. With sex playing too big of a role in their lives, she no longer wanted to stroke, suck, and fuck men that she had just met and barely knew. She no longer wanted him fingering, licking, and fucking women he had just met and barely knew. Not into women in the way that Michael enjoyed watching her having sex with women, if she didn't finger and/or lick another pussy for the rest of her life, that would be fine with her.

* * * * *

Ashley, a tall, beautiful, natural blonde, college educated woman with big, blue eyes, big breasts, and a sexy and shapely body, made all her bridesmaids jealous, including her big sister, her maid of honor. With no one knowing or even suspecting what goes on behind closed, bedroom doors, if only her friends and family knew that she was a whore and an ex-swinger instead of a blushing bride, wouldn't they be surprised? With her having sucked too many cocks to count and with her being fucked in her mouth and in her pussy dozens of times by dozens of different men, if anyone shouldn't be dressed in virginal white, it was she.

With her matching her bridesmaids if she had chosen not to wear white, a more appropriate wedding gown color would have been red or black. Yet, determined to leave her college whoredom days and swinging sex behind, the only man in her life and in her bed now was her husband. Having no regrets, no embarrassment, no shame, and no guilt, just as her promiscuous, college days were behind her, her licentious, swinging days were behind her too. No longer a wicked whore, she was a married woman and a respectable wife and soon to be the moral and modest mother to their children, too.

Obviously giving him the benefit of the doubt, she had faith enough in her new husband to trust him to do right by her. Yet, the blatant reality of needing to pay for their Valentine's Day wedding, a wedding they couldn't afford, was not a good way to start their marriage. Between their student loan debt, credit card debt, and car payments, just as they continued and couldn't get out from under in their old, single life, they were starting their married life even more indebted to banks.

Naively immature on their part, they assumed the generosity of their invited guests to bail them out of their financial situation. They thought that they'd receive enough money to at least pay for their exorbitantly, extravagant wedding. Actually, compared to the average, $27,000 cost of a wedding, their $19,000 wedding wasn't as exorbitant and as extravagant as they thought it was.

No matter the cost of their wedding, pipe dreaming, in addition to paying for the wedding, they hoped they'd receive enough money to pay for their honeymoon too. In her wildest dream and unrealistic imaginings, Ashley hoped they'd net enough money from the wedding to even have a down payment for a house. With none of that happening, now they were stuck with how to pay for their wedding expenses.

Fortunately, before the wedding, their parents, aunts, uncles, grandparents, and close family friends had kicked in enough money before the wedding to match the money they received from their one-hundred invited guests. Still, even with that money combined, they were still short nine-thousand-three-hundred and fifty-dollars to pay for the rest of their wedding expenses. Even then, by taking the money from their house savings fund, they'd still be financially starting out on the wrong foot. They naively thought that the first year of marriage, with the anticipated money they thought they'd receive from their wedding, would be easier than more difficult.

"With my dream to own a house and have money enough to furnish it, I'll do anything to start our marriage debt free. Anything, I'd do anything, Michael, anything to start our marriage without having to spend every penny that we've saved and received as gifts from our wedding," said Ashley giving her husband a long, wet kiss. "I'd do anything for us to have enough money left over to put a down payment on our dream house."

Kissing her long and kissing her deep, he returned her passion with his passion. Only, with Michael taking her literally, she didn't realize what she was saying when she said that she'd do anything, anything to start their marriage debt free. With him turning everything she said sexual, she didn't realize what she was agreeing to when she said that she'd do anything, anything for them to have money enough left over to buy their dream house. Already imagining her doing sexually anything, he wondered how far she'd willingly and consensually go in her promise to do sexually anything to help pay off their wedding debts while keeping the money they already had now in conjunction with their savings.

"Hold that thought, Ash," said Michael looking at his new bride with trepidation mixed with sexual anticipation. With an ulterior motive in mind, he obviously had the perfect plan. "Just so that there's no misunderstanding later, are you truly willing to do anything, anything at all, for us to start our marriage debt free? Are you truly willing to do anything, anything at all, for us to have the money we have now combined with the money we received from the wedding. Are you willing to do anything, anything at all, for us to have a down payment for our house and to buy the furniture we need to furnish it?"

Knowing him all too well, she looked at him with suspicion albeit with a resolute willingness to start their marriage debt free and with their savings intact. Obviously knowing him well enough to know what he was thinking, she looked at him with dread and consternation before looking at him with sexual excitement. At the very least, better sex than crime, she hoped that whatever he was thinking was more sexual than criminal. Only, the last thing she vehemently wanted to do was to trade sexual favors for money in payment of their wedding debts.

"Sorry, knowing you as I do," she said with a dirty laugh. "I should have qualified my statement." She took a breath and furrowed her brow to give him a look of seriousness. "As long as I don't have to rob a bank, sell drugs, or murder anyone for money, then, yes, I'll do anything that's legal. I'll do anything that won't land me in jail. I'll do anything that will help us begin our new life together with money."

Glad that she didn't say anything about not having sex with anyone, he gave her his cat that ate the canary look. Always a step ahead of her, he was already imagining her having sex with nine men, the wedding planner, the florist, the invitations printer, the band leader, the photographer, the videographer, the hall owner, the limousine owner, and the caterer. Bartering sex to pay their wedding expenses, with her having sex with as nearly many men at a swingers' dance or a swingers' house party, what difference would it be for her to have sex with a multitude of men now?

"Then, if you're serious about doing anything to keep what little money we have, I have an idea," said Michael running his fingers through his thick, lush, brown hair, something he always did when thinking.

Ashley stared into her husband's thoughtful, brown eyes with her beautiful, blue eyes.

"Anything. I'll do anything, Michael, anything," she said again, this time sexually teasing him while sliding a slow tongue across her full lips. Obviously, suspecting what he was thinking and already in tune with him, no doubt, she was thinking what he was thinking. Obviously, with her having already done that and more at college frat parties, at spring breaks, and in the swinging lifestyle, she was willing to do whatever her husband sexually wanted her to do. "After vowing to love, honor, and obey you, just tell me what you want me to do."

Only, dreading the consequences of having sex with more men that she barely knew, if she had her druthers, the last thing that she wanted to do was to have sex with anyone other than her husband. Now that she was happily married, it was one thing to be a swinging girlfriend but, the last thing that she wanted to do was to be a whore of a wife. Leaving her sexual promiscuity in the past, she wanted to start her life anew. If that was what he was thinking, she cringed at the thoughts of sucking and fucking the cocks of all of those men who they owed money.

* * * * *

Michael suggested what he hoped would satisfy their wedding debts and solve their financial problems. With sex on the table now and with them both not yet on the same, sexual page, he hoped that whatever sexual proposition that he proposed, as his doting and faithful wife, she'd follow. Ready to suggest that she prostitute herself and barter sex in exchange for what they owed, he made a list of their wedding debts. With her already willing and eager to do anything to help, and with her an experienced cocksucker and cockfucker, her hand, her mouth, her pussy, her beautiful face, and her sexy and shapely body were her moneymakers.

To arrange and to take care of all the details of the wedding, he owed the wedding planner twelve-hundred-dollars. To decorate the church and the reception hall with flowers, along with the bouquets for his wife, her bridesmaids, her mother, and his mother, and the boutonnieres, he owed the florist fifteen-hundred-dollars. He owed the printer eight-hundred-dollars for one-hundred announcement cards, invitations, envelopes, and RSVP cards. He owed the bandleader fifteen-hundred-dollars for the three-piece band to play for four hours at their reception.

Not stopping there and just getting started, he owed the photographer eighteen-hundred-dollars for taking hundreds of pictures and the videographer eight-hundred-dollars for shooting hours of video. He owed the caterer nine-thousand-five-hundred-dollars, eight-thousand dollars for the food and the serving staff provided, and fifteen-hundred-dollars for the open, bar bill. He owed the hall owner fifteen-hundred-dollars to rent the hall. Lastly, he owed the limousine service seven-hundred-and-fifty-dollars to rent two limos for three hours to drive the bride, the groom, and the wedding party from her house to the church and from the church to the reception hall.

With their wedding costing a carefully budgeted and modestly, below average of nineteen-thousand-three-hundred and fifty-dollars, even if they paid everyone, from what they received as wedding gifts, they'd still be short nine-thousand-three-hundred-and fifty-dollars. Then, after they paid for their honeymoon, they'd be in the hole twelve-thousand-three-hundred and fifty-dollars. Even though they had their twenty-thousand-dollar joint savings account earmarked for a down payment on a modest house, the last thing they wanted to do, they didn't want to touch their house fund.

Hoping the wedding would give them a bigger stake to buy a bigger house and to buy furniture to furnish it, unrealistic about how much they'd receive, they were already in a deep, financial hole. Now, in jeopardy of not even being approved for a mortgage, unable to afford it, the honeymoon was off. With Valentine's Day combined with her wedding day promising to be the best day of her life, this was one of the worst days of Ashley's 24-year-old life.

"It's just a thought," said Michael playing it cool while hoping that it was something that she'd willingly and consensually agree to do. Yet, with them just married, she may not entertain the idea of exchanging sexual favors to men she barely knew in lieu of payment. With her a promiscuous whore when he met her and with her reluctantly agreeing to participate in the swinging lifestyle with him two years before they were engaged, he felt confident that he could persuade her to agree to his sexual plan. "You can say no if you find my suggestion abhorring but..." he paused dramatically for effect.

As if already knowing what he was going to suggest, Ashley looked at her husband with suffering sorrow. On this day of hearts, flowers, and love, not just their wedding day but also Valentine's Day, she hoped that he wasn't going to suggest that she prostitute herself to pay off their debts. Tired of stroking, sucking, and fucking men she barely knew, the last thing she wanted was for more men to cum in her mouth, in her pussy, and all over her face, hair, and naked breasts.

"What Michael? What? Finish your thought. What's your idea? What were you going to suggest? Don't worry, I won't think less of you if your suggestion is for me to have sex with these men to pay off our debts," she said with an innocent laugh while seemingly joking as if that was his imagined suggestion.

Obviously, she was making a joke but, hitting the nail on the head, little did she know that he was serious about her using her hands, her mouth, and her pussy to satisfy their wedding debts. Having sex with these men was exactly what he wanted his newly, wedded bride to do. With her his lawfully wedded wife and the love of his life, how dare he expect her to have sex with a multitude of men again?

Why would he dare propose her to have sex with these men? How could he emotionally scar her by physically using and sexually abusing her in that deplorable way? What's wrong with him to entertain the idea and to even suggest that as an option to satisfy their wedding debts? Has he so little respect for her for him to prostitute her in this disgraceful way? What kind of man did she marry?

Obviously, he wanted to pimp her out to have sex with all the men who they owed money. Hoping they'd forgive their debt or at least agree to lower their amount owed in exchange for Ashley giving them sex, he wanted her to have sex with every man they owed money to in payment of their wedding expenses. No longer feeling like a newly, wedded bride, feeling emotionally, physically, and sexually used and abused, she felt like a whore again. Maybe, now that she was married to Michael, her lot in life was to continue to be his whore instead of his wife.

* * * * *

As he always did when he wanted her to do something that she didn't want to do, before coming out with it and telling what he wanted, he started by complimenting her. He wanted her to feel good about herself by complimenting her on her beauty and her sexuality before he told he what he really wanted and needed her to do. Obviously easy for her to read him now, reverting to his old ways already, he wanted men to sexually use her while he watched and masturbated himself.

Even though she was newly, married to him and vowed to love and honor him, he wanted even more men to cum inside of her and on her. He wanted more men to see her naked. He wanted more men to touch and feel her everywhere that only her husband should touch and feel her. He wanted more men to emotionally, physically, and sexually violate her by expecting her to stroke them, suck them, and fuck them. He wanted more men to have sex with her naked body. How dare he?

"As if you were dessert after their banquet feast, I couldn't help but notice how every man and some women were looking at you, lustfully staring at you, actually. I saw how all the men wished they were marrying you and, no doubt, wanted to have sex you. With you looking so stunningly beautiful in your wedding gown, every man and some women in the room wished that you were their woman instead of mine," said Michael.

Ashley gave her husband a loving smile and a long, wet kiss.

"Thank you, Honey, for saying that. You always say the right thing at the right time to make me feel beautiful and special," she said. Only, with what he was about to suggest, with her ready to vomit over his dastardly, sexual suggestion, her having sex with other men wouldn't make her feel so special after all. "So, finish your thought. Tell me. I'm curious to know. What was your suggestion on how we could start our marriage free of our wedding expenses while keeping the money we've already saved?"

Michael looked at Ashley with love before looking at her as if he was her demanding pimp and she was his obedient whore. He stared at her mouth and her shapely body as if she was a pile of money. He stared at her beautiful face and her sexy body as if she was his most valuable moneymaker. He stared at his wife in the way that he imagined the nine men they owed money to would soon be staring at her naked physique. Whenever he stared at her, in the way that he imagined the nine men staring at her, he thought of sex. He thought of Ashley stroking, sucking, and fucking cock while he watched and masturbated himself.

"Well," he said pausing to look at his wife's pretty face, her abundant breasts, her slim waistline, and her shapely ass. "Just a thought and something that you need to agree to, but what if we paid them in another, unconventional way?"

With him beating around the bush and not coming to the point, unlike him to be so evasive when it came to sex, she looked at him with confusion.

"Paid them in another unconventional way? What do you mean paid them in another unconventional way? Do you mean bartering? That's the only other unconventional way that I know."

Perhaps, suspecting what he was about to say, she made a face as if she had bitten into something sour.

"Yes," he said with a dirty laugh. "Bartering would be one way to put what I'm about to suggest."

He gave her an encouraging smile in the hope of enlisting her sexual indulgence and voluntary cooperation.

"Only, with neither of us knowing a trade, with neither of us handy with tools, and with the both of us working in offices, other than my secretarial skills and your accounting skills, we don't have anything to barter," she said. "We don't have anything that anyone would want," she said so naively and innocently.

Obviously pretending to miss his point, no doubt, already knowing what he was going to suggest, she toyed with him and made him squirm with awkwardness while she considered his suggestion. Obviously, she wanted him to say what he wanted and not just imply what he was thinking. If that was what he was going to suggest, how dare he suggest his new bride use her body for sex to pay their debts? Obviously, not much of a stretch for her to think that, especially with him coercing her into swinging, she knew that his suggestion was for her to have sex with these men to satisfy their wedding debts.

With him unsure if she'd agree to have sex with these men to satisfy their wedding debts, perhaps, now that they were married, she wouldn't want to have sex with them or anyone but him. From her promiscuous college days and from the swinging whore she had been when having sex with both men and women, now that she was married, she suddenly turned into a moral and modest wife. Nonetheless, with her playing her silly game of denial, he smiled a patient smile while hoping to enlist her sexual cooperation.

"Experienced secretarial skills are not the only acquired skills you have to barter," he said with a dirty laugh. "You have many other talents." He stared at her big tits before sliding a slow finger over her full lips. "Accomplished with your hands, your mouth, and your pussy, you have your beautiful body to offer them in return for them forgiving our debt. With no man able to turn you down, you could barter sex as payment for what we owe."