Bartering Sex, Bride as Payment, Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Showing the full spectrum of emotions on her face, Ashley looked at Michael with injury mixed with horror that suddenly morphed from shame and embarrassment to sexual excitement. If she was an actress, she'd be nominated for the Academy Award for acting in a starring role. Obviously, once a whore always a whore, yet, things were different now. They were married and she wanted to start a new life living as husband and wife instead of degenerate swingers.

No matter and nonetheless, even though they were married, even though they just got married, he was giving her the green light to have sex with more men. Why would he do that? Why would he want that? How could he do that to her again? How dare he? Willing to offer the men his wife, this was his plan on how they could keep the money they already had saved to buy a house. She looked at him as if he was nuts before she looked at him with submissiveness and as if she was considering his plan.

"Michael," she said giving him a hard, cold stare. "You'd actually want me to prostitute myself to satisfy our wedding debts? Is that your suggestion? Is that your plan for me to whore myself?"

She looked at him with hurt and shame while he looked at her with sexual excitement and eager anticipation.

"A way to save what little money we received from our wedding, I'd more call it more of a mutual, business arrangement than prostitution," he said spinning the definition of his plan for his own diabolical use.

He nodded his head as if he needed that extra bit of head movement to convince her that her having sex with nine men to forgive their debts wasn't the same as having sex for money. With her a whore before he started dating her and with her a swinger before they were engaged, he didn't understand her reluctance to use her hands, her mouth, and her body to satisfy their wedding debts. A win/win for them both, it was just sex. Something that she willingly gave away for free before was something she could earn some money doing for the mutual benefit of them both now.

* * * * *

"Just so that I understand, you'd actually want more men to see me, your lawfully and newly, wedded wife, naked? You'd actually want more men to touch and squeeze my naked ass. You'd actually want more men to see, touch, feel, fondle, and suck my tits?"

With her saying all the sexual things that he enjoyed hearing, he looked at her with sexual excitement instead of looking at her with shame.

"Yes," he said.

She looked at him with disappointment before a glimmer of sexual excitement flashed across her face to confess how she truly felt.

"You'd really want me to stroke and suck their cocks?" She paused to look at him. "You'd really want nine men to not only cum in my mouth but also all over my face?" Again, she paused to look at him. "You're okay with men not only seeing my naked pussy but also fingering, licking, and fucking my cunt?" He returned her questioning look with his sexually excited look. "As if I was a barroom whore instead of your wife, you don't mind the idea of men using my naked body for sex in payment of our wedding debts?"

Instead of looking up at her with shame, he looked at her with desperation mixed with sexual excitement.

"Ash—"

She interrupted whatever he was going to say in hopes of convincing her to go along with his plan by her continuing to voice her repulsiveness with his idea.

"You don't have a problem with me having sex with these men in payment of our wedding debts? Is that it? Is that your plan?" She stared at him waiting for him to respond and when he didn't, she continued. "In the way that you did when you forced me to participate in the swinging lifestyle, now that we're married, are you really going to whore me out for money now?"

She looked at him with anger. She looked at him with hurt. She looked at him with rage.

"Ash—" he said before she interrupted him again.

"No, Michael. No. I won't do it. I'm your wife. I'm not the whore that you obviously think that I am and you want me to continue to be."

He gave her the same hopeful and embarrassed smile that he gave her when he asked if she'd participate in the swinging lifestyle with him and she refused, not once but three times. He used his charm and guile on her then that he was using on her now. He gave her his boyish smile and used his handsome looks to wrap her around his finger. In the way that women used men for thousands of years, he had the ability to use her. She couldn't help herself from submitting to his will. She loved him and would do anything for him, even having sex with other men.

"Why not?" He shrugged her his permission. "It's nothing you haven't done before but now on a lessor level with only nine men instead of with dozens of swingers. We've done worse with more people," he said with a dirty laugh. "Think of having sex with these men as a win/win for us. Think of you having sex with these men as your first hurdle to jump over in the first year of our marriage. Think of this not as a chore but a challenge and as your sacrifice for the betterment of our future," he said. Then, he said what he knew would get her to agree. "Think of the house we'll buy."

Her lifelong dream to get married, buy a house, and raise a family, all of that was within her reach. Only, for her to accomplish that, she had to return to her old ways. She had to have sex with men she wasn't even sexually attracted to or cared about. She remained quiet as if in thoughtful silence while looking at her husband and, perhaps, considering his proposal. Then, she voiced how she really felt about him.

"God, you're such an asshole, Michael," she said making an angry face. "Now that we're married, it's different than it was before. When we were dating, even though I was a reluctant participant, I admit that swinging was fun," she said. "Yet, now, since we made it official and tied the knot, with me your one and only, marriage is forever. I'm faithfully yours and you're faithfully mine," she said. "Even though this is all your idea, if I agreed to do this, I can't help but feel that you'd throw it up in my face one day. In the heat of one of our arguments, I can imagine you calling me a whore."

Michael looked at his wife with love, understanding, and compassion.

"Even if you had sex with others as a way for us to be free of having to pay our wedding expenses, I'd never love you less just as I'd never use any of your extramarital relationships against you. If anything, I'd love you more," said Michael. "You're my wife and I love you, Ash. I'd never call you a whore. I'd owe you a great debt of gratitude for using your body in saving us from financial ruin."

As if he was a used car salesman or a financial investor hoping to scam her money in a Ponzi scheme, hiding his despicable deception, he smiled at her with love.

"A win/win? A hurdle? My sacrifice for the betterment of our future? Give me a break, Michael," she said looking at him as if there was something wrong with him. "Until you pressured me and coerced me into swinging, having sex with others in an open relationship was something I never thought I'd enjoy. I'm glad that I had those sexual experiences with a multitude of men and some women. Yet, now that I'm married, with my morals and modesty returning, I'm ambiguous about sharing my marriage bed with other men," she said looking at him. "For one thing, I wouldn't want you to hold this over my head throughout our entire marriage."

He looked at her while making a frown.

"Ashley, I swear to God," he said holding up his right hand and crossing his heart with his other hand as if he was swearing on a Bible. "I'd hold nothing that you did for us to have a better and brighter, financial future against you and over your head. We're in this together," he said taking her hand in his as if he was about to propose again. "If anything, for you to agree to make such a sexual sacrifice, you'll always be in my debt."

With him obviously playing her and wanting to sexually use her again more for his benefit than for their benefit, used to his manipulative games, Ashley made a face of disbelief.

"We're in this together, are we?" She made a sour face as if she was about to vomit. "With me stripped naked and stroking, sucking, and fucking nine men, I don't see how we're in this together. I see this more as a win for you than for me," said Ashley. "I see this as a win/win way out for you."

He nodded her his encouragement.

"Don't worry your pretty head about anything, Ash. I'll be there with you in the room watching while the men have sex with you," he said giving his new bride a sincere smile of support.

She returned his smile of support with her smile of cynicism.

"In the room watching me having sex with nine men? Ha," she laughed. "Being that you like to watch, that's so convenient for you to watch nine men enjoying themselves while having their wicked, sexual way with my naked body as you watch and masturbate yourself. How special is that for you?"

He shrugged.

"You surely can't deny me having a little fun, too," he said with a dirty laugh. When she didn't respond, he solicited her help to her complaint by voicing his frustration. "Then, if not you using your body, what else do you suggest that we do to dig ourselves out of this financial hole?"

* * * * *

Not having to think long or very hard, she offered her immediate suggestion.

"Your idea about bartering sex to help pay for our wedding is a good one but what's good for the gander is good for the goose," she said giving him a sly smile and a dirty laugh. She gave him a sinister stare. "Including your mother, your sister, my mother, and my sister, I saw how every woman and some men in the room stared at you while wishing that you were marrying them," she said. "Including your mother, your sister, my mother, and my sister, I saw how every woman and some men stared at you as if they wanted to have sex with you."

He looked at her with confusion.

"So? What's the big deal? I'm used to people staring at me in the way that people always stare at you? What do you mean? What are you saying?" He paused while waiting for her to answer but when she didn't immediately explain herself, he continued. "Ashley, if that's your concern, now that we're married, I don't want to have sex with anyone but you," said Michael with sincerity.

She gave him the same smug smile that he had given her when he wanted her to be a swinger and when he wanted her to barter sex for their wedding expenses. If she didn't know her husband any better, she'd believe him when he said that he didn't want to have sex with anyone but her. Yet, having already seen him in action when they were swinging, he'd have sex with anyone, anytime, and anywhere. In the way that she was a whore who'd stroke, suck, and fuck any man's dick, her husband was a whore monger who'd finger, lick, and fuck any woman's pussy.

"In the way that you'd have something over my head to embarrass me, blackmail me, and/or give to a divorce attorney as ammunition in our divorce, I'd like to have something to hang over your head too. I'd like to have something to embarrass you, blackmail you, and/or to give to a divorce attorney as ammunition in the unfortunate incident of our divorce, should it ever come to that," said Ashley.

He nodded his head in agreement.

"That's understandable, fair, and something that makes perfect sense to me. Even though we completely trust one another now, we don't know how we'd feel in ten or twenty-years from now," said Michael. "If you're willing to have sex with these men for them to forgive our debts, I'll do anything you suggest to put your mind at ease and to make you feel comfortable about going through with my bartering sex for money plan," said Michael. "So, what do you propose in return?"

Now as if she was the cat that just swallowed the canary, she smiled and returned his sexual solution with her sexual resolution.

"I'll agree to stroke, suck, and fuck anyone you'd like me to stroke, suck, and fuck as payment of our wedding debts," she said pausing with dramatic effect while staring at her husband. "As long as you seduce and have incestuous sex with..." she paused to give him a big, self-satisfied smile. "You mother," said Ashley.

Michael looked at his wife stunned and in shock.

"My mother?" He looked at her as if she had lost her mind. "Are you serious? You can't be serious. You really want me to seduce and have incestuous sex with my mother?"

She smiled at his shock. Yet, not allowing him to get off that easily, with her having to sexually satisfy nine men, she wasn't done with him. For her husband to carry an equal load and share the responsibility of their mutual debt, she needed and wanted him to do more. As if she was enjoying this as much as he was obviously enjoying the thought of her having sex with nine men while he watched and masturbated himself, she gave him another big smile.

"And your sister. In addition to you seducing and having incestuous sex with your mother, I want you to seduce and have incestuous sex with your sister, too," said Ashley.

Again, he looked at her stunned and in shock.

"My sister? Are you serious? You can't be serious?" Again, he looked at her as if she had gone mad. He looked at her as if she was joking. "You really want me to seduce and have incestuous sex with not only my mother but also with my sister? I don't believe what I'm hearing. I can't believe what you're saying."

Again, not done with him yet, she gave him another smug smile. She answered his question by returning his incestuous shock with more of her inappropriate, sexual suggestions. She paused to give him another self-satisfied smile.

"And with my mother and sister," said Ashley giving her husband a victoriously smile. "I not only want you to seduce and have incestuous sex with your mother and with your sister but also, I want you to have inappropriate and forbidden sex with my mother and sister too."

Michael looked at his wife stunned. Not showing her his sexual excitement, he pretended that her wanting him to have sex with his mother, his sister, her mother, and her sister was repugnant when it would be incestuously enjoyable and sexually pleasurable. He'd love nothing more than to have sex with his mother and sister, and her mother and sister but how?

"You actually want me to have sex with my mother and sister, and with your mother and sister? Are you serious, Ash? You can't be serious? You're joking, right?" Michael looked at his wife with as much confusion as he looked at her with sexual excitement. "And, pray tell, how would I even do that? How would I get all four women to agree to have sex with me? Why would they all agree to have sex with me?"

As if she already knew how he could sexually seduce the four women, she smiled at his ignorance.

"With the both of us seducing them together, we'll plot and we'll plan. We'll think of a way for you to seduce all four women," she said.

In the way that he had pressured and coerced her to have swinging sex, she was returning the favor by pressuring and coercing him to have incestuous sex with his mother and sister and inappropriate sex with her mother and sister. Yet, different in the sense that she was a reluctant victim, she obviously knew that he'd love to have sex with his MILF of a mother, his sexy sister, her MILF of a mother, and her sexy sister. Already excited about being pressured and coerced to have sex with his mother, his sister, her mother, and her sister, he hid his sexual excitement from his wife.

Now that he made a deal with his wife to have sex with all of those men that they owed money, he couldn't wait to keep his end of the bargain by seducing his mother and sister, and her mother and sister. If only his wife knew that having sex with the four women in his family would be more of a pleasure than a chore, she'd come up with an alternative suggestion. Perhaps, instead, she'd suggest an impossible task of him having sex with the wives of the nine men that she was about to sexually proposition.

* * * * *

"It's not that I don't trust you, I do," said Ashley. "Yet, when it comes to sex and all things sexual, you're not to be trusted," she said with a dirty laugh.

He gave her an odd look.

"What do you mean by that, Ash? I've been nothing but forthcoming with you," he said with a dirty laugh. "I've never did anything behind your back or cheated on you with anyone outside of the swinging lifestyle," he said looking at her as if he was offended.

She returned his feigned, hurt look with her victorious smile.

"You cumming is exactly what I mean," she looked at him with venom. "Do you remember the first time I blew you?"

He smiled while nodding his head.

"Do I remember? How could I forget the best blowjob I ever received? I'll remember that blowjob the rest of my life," he said. "That was wonderful. That was glorious. By far and with no comparison, you gave me the best blowjob of my life," he said.

She made a face showing that she didn't have the same good memory about her sucking his cock as he had when she sucked his cock.

"Yeah, well, you said you'd tell me when you were ready to cum. Being that I was almost a virgin at the time, kind of, not really, actually not at all," she said with a dirty laugh. "Yet, it was my first time having sex with you so that made me a virgin with you," she said laughing. "You were the first man I ever sucked," she said pausing, "that day," she said with another dirty laugh. "You promised that you wouldn't cum in my mouth but you did."

He nodded his head in shame.

"I remember that now. Sorry," he said. "I couldn't help myself."

She made a face at his lame excuse.

"Instead of pulling your prick from my mouth when you were ready to cum, holding my head in place, you put a heavy hand to the back of my head while humping my mouth and fucking my face. Then, you wouldn't let me go until I swallowed your load," she said with a face full of hurt and anger. "God, you had so much cum. Never had I sucked anyone who had so much cum."

He patted her head as if she was his loyal dog instead of his loving wife.

"Sorry, Ash," he said rubbing her ear as if he was rubbing his dog's ear, "I was so sexually excited. I couldn't believe someone who looked like you was sucking my cock. Oh, my God. You gave me the best blowjob I ever had," he said. "If your mother and sister suck cock like you, I'll be a happy man," he said with a dirty laugh.

She rolled her eyes and sighed before giving him her look of spiteful revenge.

"Therefore, as your sign of good faith that you won't renege on our agreement," she said with a pause. "I want you to have sex with your mother, your sister, my mother, and my sister first, before I have sex with the group of nine men to satisfy our wedding debt," said Ashley. "So, being that they'll all be expecting payment and looking for their money, you had get busy having sex with your mother, your sister, my mother, and my sister."

She called his bluff that he wouldn't hold her having sex with the men they owed money to against her and wouldn't throw it up in her face later. As her protective safeguard, he had to show her that he was sincere by first having sex with his mother and sister, and her mother and sister. Now, a reason for him to have sex with his mother and sister, and her mother and sister, he couldn't wait to have sex with the four women.

"Okay," he said. "I agree to have sex with my mother, my sister, your mother, and your sister before you have sex with the men that we owe but how do you suggest that I get them to have sex with me?"

She gave him another cat that just ate the canary smile.

"Men are such dopes when it comes to women," she said. "I happen to know that your mother and sister, as well as my mother and sister are sexually attracted to you. With women more whores than men think we are, women talk about sex more than you think we do," she said with a dirty laugh. "Leave it to me to arrange your sexual seductions. I'll arrange everything."