Bartering Sex, Bride as Payment, Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael hugged his wife while comforting his wife.

"The only other way is to pay them what we owe them with money we don't have," he said with a shrug and saying next what he knew would make her go along with the plan. "Unless we spend our entire house fund, the only way for us to buy a house is to keep the money that we have by you forsaking your hands, your mouth, and your naked body to these men," said Michael. "The only way for them to forgive their professional services is for to sexually service them."

* * * * *

Interestingly enough, he may not have ever had sex with his mother and sister and her mother and sister had he not suggested the idea that she barter sex to pay for their wedding expenses. Then, as if she had read his mind, as his part of the diabolical bargain that they conspired to make, he couldn't believe it when she suggested that he have sex with his mother and sister and her mother and sister. Only, where he was eager to have sex with his relatives, she was nervously reluctant to have sex with nine strangers. Obviously, she didn't think that he'd successfully complete his side of the bargain for her to be required to complete her side of the bargain too.

Now that he gave Ashley some of the details of his sexual exploits with their family members, all Michael could think about was having sex with his mother and sister, and her mother and sister. He still couldn't believe he had incestuous sex with his mother. He still couldn't believe he touched and felt her through her nightgown while French kissing her before stripping her naked. A flood of memories of him fingering her, licking her, making love to her, and fucking his mother's pussy consumed him. More memories of her stroking him, sucking him, making love to him, and fucking him filled his incestuous brain with sexual lust for his mother.

When he wasn't thinking of having sex with his mother, he was thinking of having sex with his sister. As if it was all a dream or a sexual fantasy, just as he still couldn't believe that he saw his mother naked again, he still couldn't believe he saw his sister naked for the first time. He couldn't believe that he rubbed, massaged, and masturbated his sister's naked body before she opened her eyes and realized or admitted to herself that it was him and not Ashley. In the way that his mother did too, he still couldn't believe that his big sister wanted to have sex with him as much as he wanted to have sex with her.

Now preoccupied with incestuous thoughts of having sex with his sister in the way he was with his mother, he remembered how he fingered and licked his her and she stroked and sucked him. Something he thought he'd never do, he made love to his sister and she made love to him. Something he thought would never happen, he fucked his sister and she fucked him. Something he'd always remember, just as he ejaculated cum in his mother's mouth, he ejaculated cum not only in his sister's mouth but also in his mother-in-law's and sister-in-law's mouths too. Something he'd never forget, he'd be masturbating over having sex with his mother and sister and her mother and sister for the rest of his life.

'Wow. Oh, my God. I still can't believe I had sex with not only my mother and sister but also with Ashley's mother and sister,' he thought.

As if it was all a dream or a sexual fantasy, he was still in shock over all that happened in the past four days. Four days ago, on Valentine's Day, he was married. Then, that night, his wedding night, after they cancelled their honeymoon, he had sex with is mother, Katherine. The next night, he had sex with his sister, Christine. The following night, he had sex with his mother-in-law, Anne. Then, the night after that, he had sex with his sister-in-law, Julie. Something he hadn't done since his single days, he had sex with four, different women in four nights. He had incestuous sex with two women and inappropriate sex with two other women.

'Wow, what a rollercoaster ride of incestuous and inappropriate sex,' he thought. 'In my own perverse way, I'm just as bad, if not worse than Harvey Weinstein and Bill Cosby. The only difference is they had forced sex with strangers and I had consensual sex with relatives. Still, with me an ex-swinger, having sex with my relatives, and willing to pimp out my wife in exchange for forgiving our debts, our sexual appetites for beautiful, sexy women are much the same.'

In the way that he made love to and fucked his mother and his sister, he made love to and fucked his mother-in-law and sister-in-law too. He not only ate his mother's and sister's pussies but also, he ate his mother-in-law's and sister-in-law's pussy too. Yet, the memory that stuck out in his mind and the memory that he'd masturbate over the most was that of his mother, his sister, his mother-in-law, and his sister-in-law all sucking his cock. Just as he couldn't believe that they all willingly blew him, he couldn't believe that they all allowed him to ejaculate his cum in their willing mouths and they all swallowed his cum.

'Wow,' he thought. 'Whores. They're all such whores. I still can't believe that I had sex with them all. Yet, if they're all whores, then what am I? I'm a normal, horny, testosterone filled, young man,' he thought while laughing to himself.

* * * * *

He replayed it all through his mind over and again. Similar in what they all said when having sex and similar in the noises they all made when cumming, it was quite enlightening to have had sex with his mother, Katherine, his sister, Christine, his mother-in-law, Anne, and his sister-in-law, Julie. Without a doubt, he'd be masturbating over having sex with his mother, his sister, his mother-in-law, and now his sister-in-law, until the day he died. Never would he wonder what Katherine, Christine, Anne, and Julie looked like naked. He already knew. Never would he wonder what they did and sounded like when having sex. Again, he already knew that, too.

If ever he told any of his friends that he had sex with his mother, his sister, his mother-in-law, and his sister-in-law, they'd never believe him. If ever he told any of his friends that his mother, his sister, his mother-in-law, and his sister-in-law all wanted to have sex with him, they'd never believe him. If they did believe him, they'd think they were all whores and they'd want to have sex with them too. Yet, too embarrassed to tell anyone what he did with anyone, especially with the women of his family, it was none of anyone's business what he sexually did behind closed, bedroom doors.

If he ever told his friends that his wife suggested that he have sex with his mother, his sister, her mother, and her sister, they'd never believe him. They'd never believe that his mother, his sister, his mother-in-law, and his sister-in-law all willingly and consensually agreed to have sex with him. They'd think that he was lying. They'd think that he was living out his sexual fantasies by telling them and lying to them that he had sex with the four of them.

Moreover, they'd never believe that it was his idea for Ashley to have sex with the wedding planner, the florist, the printer, the band leader, the photographer, the videographer, the hall owner, the limousine owner, and the caterer. They'd never believe that she'd willingly and consensually agree to have sex with nine men to satisfy their wedding debts. Yet, with sex no big deal to them in the way that it was a big deal to others, they'd never believe that he was in the swinging lifestyle with Ashley for two years before they were married either.

If ever he told his friends that they were ex-swingers, wanting to get with her too, they'd look at Ashley as if she was a whore. No doubt, they'd want to have sex with her, too. Just as if ever he told his friends that he had incestuous sex with his mother and sister, and had inappropriate sex with his mother-in-law and sister-in-law, they'd think that they were whores too. No doubt, they'd sexually want to get with his mother, sister, her mother, and her sister too.

Yet, even though somethings remain sexually the same, other things change with maturity. Married to her now, even though he wanted her to have sex with nine men while he watched and masturbated himself, she was his whore and no one else's whore. Once they moved past this mutually agreed upon arrangement to satisfy their wedding debts, from hereon in, never having sex with anyone else, they'd be a happily married couple. Until death do they part, they'd be forever faithful to one another and would never invite anyone else in their bed.

After he had sex with the four women of their immediate families, Ashley voluntarily and consensually agreed to have sex with nine men. To be honest, he was surprised that his mother and sister, and her mother and sister were more than willing to have sex with him. A daunting project, Michael hoped that by pimping out his wife to have sex with their creditors that they'd agree to have sex with Ashley as payment for their services. To be honest, even though she's beautiful and sexy, with money more important to some men than sex, he'd be surprised if all nine men agreed to have sex with his wife in exchange for forgiving their debts.

Yet, unless a man was homosexual or not right in the head, who wouldn't want to have sex with his wife? She was so beautiful. She was so sexy. She was so shapely. Reminding him of Faith Hill in her prime but with larger breasts, she was the most beautiful and the sexiest woman that he ever knew. Most men would never agree for anyone to have sex with their wives, but he wasn't like most men.

To be continued...

As if your vote is my applause, please vote.