Baseball Ch. 03: Sliding into Home

Story Info
Johnny and Casey expose a cheater.
4.7k words
4.7
14.3k
32
7

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Octave888888
Octave888888
1,166 Followers

1. All characters are 18+

2. No characters represent real people

3. Enjoy the fiction

*

Baseball Ch. 3 - Sliding into Home

I got on the team bus Monday morning, and my phone dinged. A text from Casey. "You should change my name in your phone to a different name, in case someone looks over your shoulder."

I replied back, "What should I call you?"

"Pick a name"

"Bambi"

She responded with a laughing emoji, followed by "something less stripper-y perhaps"

I thought about it for a bit, then texted back, "What's your middle name?"

"Anne, but I don't like that either"

"How about Allie?"

"Sounds good, you can use that. Have a good trip"

So Casey's name in my phone became Allie. I took a nap in the afternoon, then texted Allie I the evening, after we'd arrived in Scranton.

I went to dinner with a few guys, then they dragged me to a bar. Casey was right, there were several team-chasing women here. I steered clear of them as much as I could, until one of them literally plopped down into my lap.

"Hi, I'm Allie," she said with a smile.

I inwardly laughed at the coincidence. "Hi Allie, I'm Johnny, but you can't sit on me." I made her stand up, but she sat on the seat next to me.

"What, you've got a girlfriend?" she asked.

"It's complicated," I told her. It wasn't a lie. Casey and I had just committed to being in a secret relationship. She wasn't allowed to date the players of the team her father owned, or really, any baseball players at all. She was also kind of casually dating some stuffed-shirt douchebag named Landon. "But it's complicated in a way that I'm not available."

She shrugged and walked away. One of my teammates came over a minute later. "What are you doing over here on your phone?" he asked as I texted Casey.

I realized maybe I was a party-pooper. The other guys were drinking and having a good time. I was by myself at a table, eyes glued to my phone. "Sorry," I said, "I'm just not feeling it tonight."

I left the bar and headed back to the hotel. I was sharing a room with Ken, but he wasn't back yet, so I had the room to myself.

I texted Casey, "Back at the room. Can I call you?"

She called me. "Hi," she said, "how's Scranton?"

"Lame. I prefer Allentown."

"Really? Is it that much better?"

"Well, for one thing, there's a hot blonde there who I'm really into."

"You don't say."

I told her about the girl at the bar being Allie, and she thought it was funny. "What are the odds?" she said, "But I'm glad you're being good, just like I knew you would be."

"Of course. I promised I would not touch any other girls because I have an amazing girlfriend," I recited my pledge from the previous night.

"I'm glad I found my own loyal boyfriend, just like Lani."

I grimaced. It was hard think about. "About that... I'm not sure Dirk is the paragon of virtue Lani thinks."

"What? What do you mean?"

"Don't tell her, but he talks a lot in the locker room about having multiple girls," I admitted, then quickly added, "It could just be him talking a big game. I don't really have proof he's cheating on Lani."

Casey was quiet for a second. "That bastard. Lani's my best friend. I don't think I can just not tell her."

"I get that. I'm sorry I put you in an awkward situation. But if he is cheating, it's not right." I hated that I might be causing drama, but it was the right thing to do. "Listen, maybe I can poke around, find some evidence one way or the other. Then we'll know for sure."

"That sounds fair," she finally said. "They've been dating for almost a year. I guess I don't want them to break up without proof."

"Okay then. Tomorrow night, I'll tag along with him if he goes out to the bars. I'll see what he does and let you know."

Casey sighed. "You're my boyfriend for only a day and you're already looking out for my friends. I think I picked a good one."

Ken picked that moment to return to the hotel room. "I gotta go, Allie," I said quickly, "I'll call you later."

Casey knew that I was no longer alone when I called her by her alias. "Okay. Have a good game tomorrow. I'll listen to the broadcast online. Goodnight, Johnny."

"Who's Allie?" Ken asked when I'd hung up.

"Just some girl I know," I answered.

"Is Allie the reason you left the bar early? Is she hot?"

"You could say that, and yes, she's hot."

When I wouldn't elaborate, he shrugged and went to bed.

----

For the most part, I could classify my teammates into two categories. One group was the guys who were married or otherwise attached. They didn't go out for girls; their idea of a good evening was a nice meal, relaxing drink, and early turn-in.

Dirk was never in that group. He was in the group of single guys who went looking for multiple drinks and a nice-looking girl or two. If he had a girlfriend, it wasn't reflected in his actions.

Of course, 'fraternization' was discouraged by the coaches and trainers. We all had roommates in the hotels anyway. But any guy who really wanted it could find a dark corner or the back seat of a car just before curfew.

I sat out on Tuesday, then followed Dirk and a few other guys to a bar afterwards. Dirk flirted with a few women, but nothing egregious happened, and I reported that back to Casey.

Wednesday night, I played behind the plate. I got a few hits but we still lost. Again, I went out with the single guys group. This time, Dirk had a busty redhead in his lap. I got a picture of that. Then I got a quick video of them making out. And another video of them leaving the bar together, his arm around her waist.

When I returned to the hotel, I checked in with our batting coach Frank, who had pulled curfew duty that night, and was sitting in the lobby. "Hey Frank."

"Mills."

"You, uh, seen Pence yet? I wanted to ask him something."

"Nope. He's usually one of the later ones."

That confirmed for me that Pence was still out with his girl. I called Casey when I was back in the room.

"Hi Sweetie," she answered.

"Sweetie?"

"Trying it out. No?"

"Jury's out. I'll think about it," I told her. "I've got my proof."

"Good proof or bad proof?"

"Unfortunately, bad." I told her about what I'd seen. "I've got pics and video."

Casey was floored. "Oh my God. This is really gonna hurt Lani. She's really into him. I don't know how to tell her."

"But we kinda have to, right?"

She sighed. "Yes. I don't want to, but I have to." There was a slight pause, then she asked, "Johnny? Will you be there with me when I tell her?"

"What? Why me?"

"They're your pictures."

"Isn't this more of a girl to girl type of thing?"

"Please. I need your support," she begged, then she added the piece that made it impossible to say no to. "I need my boyfriend beside me."

"Dammit. Okay," I relented, "but I won't be back for four more days. Think you can hold out until then?"

"I'll have to try. If I tell her before, I'll let you know. But it's going to be really hard."

"Sorry. I wish it was better news."

"So do I," she said. "I have a test tomorrow, I should turn in."

"Okay. Sweet dreams, my sweet. Good luck on your test."

"Thanks. Goodnight."

"Goodnight," I repeated. I hung up just before Ken came in.

"Hey, another early night, on your phone?" he asked.

"Yeah, talking to my sister," I lied. It reminded me I probably should call my sister soon, and my mom. But how can I talk to them without telling them I'm in a secret relationship?

----

By the time I got home on Sunday night, I was exhausted. The bus had dropped us off at the stadium, and I drove my car back to my little apartment. Compounding on the normal physical wear from the road trip was the mental burden of knowing Casey wanted me to help break up Lani and Dirk.

I had told Casey how tired I was, so I didn't expect her to be waiting for me at the apartment. "What are you doing here?"

"I missed you," she said plainly, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Didn't you miss me?"

"Of course I did," I said, bring her into my arms. The world certainly felt better with her. "I didn't expect to see you until tomorrow."

"You owe me some attention," she reminded me. "If you're up to it."

"I am now," I said. "Just seeing you again has rejuvenated my spirit." As soon as we were safely inside, I kissed her hard. I wanted her to feel the passion I'd bottled up on the last seven days of road trip. She moaned into my mouth, showing she felt the same way. Without breaking the kiss, she jumped into me, locking her legs around my hips. I took that as a sign, and walked us into my bedroom.

There, the kisses became frantic and short, placed on cheeks and necks. I was able to strip her shirt from her while she unzipped my pants and shoved them downwards. Then I got my own shirt off while she wiggled out of her right jeans. Finally, I was able to behold her beauty in a pink lacy bra and matching thong. Her blonde hair had been in a ponytail when she'd first arrived, but now the tie was gone and her hair cascaded around her bare shoulders.

"You're amazing," I told her, laying light kisses down her neck. "Words can't express how much I need you right now." I unclasped her bra and discarded it, and held her perfect tits in my hands.

She shuddered at my touch. "I need you so much too. I need you to take me."

I laid her on the bed and kissed all over her chest, gently nibbling circles around her pert, pink nipples. She mewed little sounds of approval for each graze.

Then I moved down and peeled her panties off. She opened her legs for me, and I took in her almost hairless slit. A tiny trail of blonde fuzz pointed towards paradise. My hand ran over that strip to her wet lips. "Oh," she cooed, "please, be gentle."

"Has it been a while, baby?"

"Um, well, you could say that."

I looked up into her wide eyes, searching her face. "You haven't done this before, have you?"

"No, not this far," she confessed. "But I want you to be my first. Is... is that okay?"

I smiled widely. "I'm honored. Let me know if you're not ready, or uncomfortable, okay?"

She nodded, biting her lip. I slid my finger up and down her slit, getting her even wetter and forcing her to make more groaning noises. When I slipped a finger inside, she gasped, "Oh!"

"Okay?"

"Yes, keep going!"

I moved my finger deeper inside, then pushed another in. She was tight, but her barrier was gone. I hooked my fingers, and it didn't take long to find her inner joy button. I'd been watching her face the whole time, and when I rubbed that magic spot, her eyes shot open wide. "Oh! Johnny!" she cried out. I leaned down and added my mouth to the equation. With my fingers still working, I wound my tongue just above them, and easily found her clit. "Ohmygodyes!" she squealed, writhing beneath me. "Yesyesyesyes YES!" I felt her muscles squeeze my fingers, and I knew I'd just made her cum.

I looked up and her eyes were closed, her fists clenched on my bed sheets, her chest protruding upwards, then she relaxed, collapsing onto the bed, breathing hard. "Oh, Johnny," she sighed. "That was nice."

I stripped my boxers off and now laid with her, my naked body against hers. "Do you still want to...?"

"Yes. Let's do it, I'm ready. I want you in me."

I knelt over her and rubbed myself against her wetness, getting it ready. "I'll go slow." She nodded, and bit her lip, eyes locked on me. I pushed just the head inside, and she gasped. "More?" I asked.

"More. I want it all."

I pushed in another inch, then pulled out a bit, and then in deeper. Her pussy was so damn tight, and I didn't want to hurt her. "Fuck," I groaned. After a slow minute, I had worked my entire six inches inside. "Casey, you feel so good," I told her.

"I can't believe it," she responded breathily, "you're all the way in me. You're so deep, I feel so full."

I pulled out and slowly pushed in, then again and again, until I'd started the slowest, gentlest rhythm. "Okay?" I asked again.

She nodded, "More than okay. This is so good."

"Can I go faster?" She nodded again, and I picked up the speed. Her pussy had relaxed a bit, letting move more freely. I held onto her skin waist as I started to drive into her. She moaned with each thrust.

Then suddenly, she leaned up and grabbed my face, and locked her lips to mine. Her arms wrapped around my neck. The intensity of the kiss made me push harder, which in turn made her grasp me tighter. It wasn't long until Casey went over the edge again. She released the kiss and my neck, falling back to the bed, riding out her waves of pleasure. "God, is that what I've been missing?" she asked with a sexy smile.

I slowed my rhythm to give her cool down time. "It's not over yet, baby."

She looked at my face, then down at where our bodies were still connected. "Oh, good. Can... can I be on top?"

I laughed a bit at her timid request. "Anything you want." I pulled out and joined her on the bed. We laid there a minute, making out, feeling each other's bodies, then she sat up and climbed over me.

She held my dick in place, closed her eyes, and slid down onto me. "Ohhh, fuck," she said, then opened her eyes. "It feels almost bigger this way."

"You look so sexy right now," I told her. She started to ride me, and my hands held her hips to keep her steady. The vision before me was driving me closer to my own climax. "Baby, are you on the pill?" I asked, realizing I should have asked it beforehand.

"Yessss," she hissed as she kept going. "Don't worry. I want you to finish in me." Then, in addition to moving up and down, she started grinding forward a bit, like she was rubbing her clit on me. It was clearly good for her, as her moans got a little louder. I slid my hands upwards, cupping her breasts in my palms. She liked that too, and leaned forward to give more grip on her tits.

"Casey, I'm close..."

"Me too, I'm... I'm..."

Then we both came. Hers was loud and intense. Mine was quieter, but no less intense. My seed rocketed from my body and into her quivering tunnel. It felt like any remaining space between us was now filled with our combined love juices.

Casey slipped off me and landed on my chest, and I wrapped her in my arms. Her hair was wild and our bodies were a little sweaty. I kissed her again, relishing the afterglow of our activities.

We'd laid there for a minute, when she asked, "Am I crazy? I just had sex with a guy I've known for what, one month?"

"If you're crazy, then so am I," I told her, "And your crazy matches my crazy pretty well."

"You're right. I think you're the best guy I've ever met, Johnny."

"So I gathered. You really never had sex before?"

"Not that I wasn't interested," she answered. " And not that guys weren't interested in me."

"Obviously. You're smoking hot."

She blushed a little, but continued, "I never found the right one. I had a little fun, with one or two. I kept one boyfriend temporarily happy with the occasional blowjob. But he was never going to get in my panties, so he broke up with me to find some skank."

"And then there's Landon," I pointed out.

She frowned. "I'm naked in bed with you, and you want to talk about another guy."

"Just curious."

"Landon and I have been out on dates. But we're not dating. He's not my boyfriend, and he has no claim on me." She snuggled into my chest. "You, who I've known for far less time, are far superior in every way. He might come from money, but he's never worked a day in his life."

"No offense, but have you?"

"Of course! Why do you think I'm hanging out in the tunnels of the stadium? I'm working. I do paperwork mostly, but I'm learning everything, bottom to top, of the entire organization. How else can I eventually run it?"

"I love your dream," I hugged her close and kissed her forehead. "You are more amazing than any girl I've ever met, and I mean it."

"More amazing than your ex?"

"So much more. You're driven and self-assured and intelligent. Not to mention completely sexy." I paused, then said what I'd been thinking all week, maybe longer. "And I'm in love with you, Casey."

She turned to me and her shimmering eyes met mine. "Johnny, I love you too."

We laid in silence for a few minutes after that, staring into each other's eyes. It was all we needed at that moment. Finally, I asked, "Can you stay with me?" It was pretty late by then.

"I want to, but I should get back home," she said, sitting up. "Promise me this won't be the last time."

"Definitely not. I want you over and over again."

Then she stood up. "Then I can sleep happy tonight," she said with a dreamy smile. I stood with her and kissed her again.

As she got dressed, and I threw on some shorts, I asked her, "Not to ruin the mood, but when do you want to talk to Lani?"

"Damn. Better to do it soon, right?"

"That was my thought, yes."

"Tomorrow?"

"You mean today?" I asked with a smile. It was now just after midnight.

"Yes. Come over to our apartment, around 1:00?"

"Sure. Text me your address. I'd love to see your place."

She chuckled. "I had sex with a man who hasn't seen my apartment. Or," she poked playfully at me in the chest, "taken me on a proper date."

"I would love to take you out, but then it's not a secret relationship anymore," I told her. "Maybe, dinner here? Next Sunday after the game."

"It's a date," she said with a grin.

----

Casey and Lani's apartment was much bigger and nicer than my little one. They each had their own bedroom and bathroom, and their kitchen was probably twice as big as mine.

We sat there at the table and broke the news to Lani. She didn't believe us until I showed her the pictures and videos. Not only had Dirk been seen with that one girl in Scranton, I saw him with another in Buffalo a few days later. It seems that in most towns, guys like Dirk could find a bar with loose women.

Casey held her hand. "I didn't believe it at first, either. But it's hard to argue against an eye witness with pictures."

"I'm sorry, Lani," I told her, "I really wanted to believe he was just all talk."

Lani was in shock, I think. She was somewhere between rage and sadness, between crying and yelling. "I... I need a minute," she finally said, and ran to her room.

We heard yelling behind her closed door. I couldn't make out exact words, but it wasn't hard to get the idea. She had called Dirk and was lighting him up, calling him every word in the book. He deserved it, but it was still tough. Casey grimaced. "We did the right thing, right?"

"Yeah. It doesn't feel good now, but it will. Give it time."

We gave Lani all the time she needed. After she hung up on her now-ex, she was quiet in her room. I assumed she was crying at least a little, maybe a lot. Casey and I tried to talk about other things, like the upcoming week of home games. As usual, Casey planned to attend them all, though where she would sit for them wasn't for sure yet.

Lani came out around thirty or forty minutes later. Her makeup was smudged - she had cried some - but when she came back into the room, she stopped and stared at us. "What's going on?"

"Just chatting. Are you okay?" asked Casey, concerned for her friend.

Lani waved off that question. She looked at me, then at Casey. "This is new," she said, coming to the realization. "You two, you're like, close now. And I don't think I'm the only thing you guys talk about."

Casey and I probably looked just as awkward as we felt, as Lani instantly realized what was going on. "You're flirting, aren't you?" she asked, starting to smile. "You like this guy," told Casey.

"I, um, I don't know what you're talking about," Casey stammered.

Suddenly, Lani gasped. "That's where you were last night!" She ran and hugged Casey. "You swiped your V card!"

I couldn't help it. Despite Casey staring daggers at me, I laughed. "V card? I haven't heard that since high school."

Octave888888
Octave888888
1,166 Followers
12