Baseball Ch. 03: Sliding into Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so happy for you," Lani told her, "but if your dad finds out..."

"And he won't, right?" Casey asked. It was more than just a question. It was begging. "Right?" she asked again, slightly more threatening.

"Oh, God no. Not from me." Lani crossed her finger over her heart. I sighed a little in relief. I had earned Lani's trust, and she would help keep our secret. "So, what was it like?" she asked, and Casey turned beet-red. So did I, probably.

"God, Lani. I can't talk about that right now," she said, a hand over her face. "Maybe when he's not sitting right there."

"At least say it was good."

"It was great." Casey smiled at me.

"Good," Lani said, nodding. "Not everyone's first time is good. Maybe you lucked out." She turned to me, "I don't think I have to say it, but if you hurt my friend, I'll do terrible, unspeakable things to you."

"You don't have to, but I completely understand," I told her. "I have no intention of ever hurting Casey."

That earned me a small peck from Casey, and a shoulder pat from Lani, who then walked away saying, "If only all ballplayers were as golden."

----

Tuesday's game, I sat, but I played Wednesday. I saw Casey in the box, sitting beside her father both games. It felt great to me, knowing my girlfriend was watching, even if I had to keep her a secret.

I also noticed Dirk, our starting center fielder, was having a rough time at the plate. Both games, he was hitless. In the locker room, he looked grumpy. I didn't say anything, but I heard the rumor from another guy: "I heard his girlfriend dumped him. She heard he was screwing around on the road."

"Really? Huh," I said. "Sucks for him, but you can't blame her for being mad." I left it at that, but the rumors continued. Dirk thought someone on the team ratted him out, but couldn't guess who. I later told that to Casey, who relayed it to Lani.

Both girls came to the game Thursday night, and I got the start at catcher again. Lani looked to be living her best life in the box with Casey. Both girls were dressed like eye candy. I saw Dirk look up there when he went up to bat, and scowled at how hot they both looked. Then he struck out, swinging embarrassingly at garbage pitches. In three games, he was suddenly 0 for 13, and the coaches started getting concerned. He got benched the next day, as they thought maybe he could use a rest day.

When I was at the stadium but not playing, things were slightly weird. Casey was sometimes found in the hallways or offices. I had to walk past without saying much more than "hi." For example, I was walking from the weight room to the locker room, saw her walking the opposite direction, and had to fight the urge to grab her and kiss her right there. I'd talk to her later on the phone and she'd confess to feeling the same way. I'd never had a girlfriend whom I wasn't allowed to kiss casually in public, so it was hard to ignore each other that way.

By Friday night, the tension was too much. I sat on the bench all night while looking across the field at Casey, who sat in the seats instead of the box.

There was a text on my phone when I returned to the locker room, from 'Allie':

'My place, tonight'

I responded, 'On my way, 10 minutes.' I didn't even shower. Why? I hadn't played, and I was just going to get sweaty again soon.

I barely knocked on the door to her apartment when she opened it and dragged me inside, through the living room and into her bedroom.

She started talking to me as we stripped off each other's clothes. "Do you know how hard it is not to flirt with you in front of everyone?" she asked.

"Yes, I do. Especially today when you wore this skirt," I said, taking it off her. It was short, showing off her legs past her knees. Back at the stadium, I had wanted to slide my hand up inside and grab her cute ass. Now, I needed her naked, and I knew she wanted the same from me.

When that was finally achieved, dragged me by my erect dick to the bed, and pushed me onto it. I was going to offer foreplay, but she was way past that. She quickly mounted me, sliding all the way down until her inner thighs met my hips. "Ohhh God, yes. I needed this so bad," she squealed.

Then she rode me hard, much to both of our pleasure. The bed bounced and I got to watch her breasts jiggle. "God, Casey, I love you," was all I could stammer out.

"I love you, YES, YES, YES, OHHHH!" She came hard, with the sensations it was a wonder I didn't come too. I gave her a few seconds, then I pulled her off and got behind her. "Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me Johnny!"

I slipped inside her, holding her ass in my hands. I fucked her forcefully, and she was pushing back with just as much force. "Fuck yeah," I grunted. "I'm getting close, baby."

"Just a little longer! Almost, almost, almost, coming!" she cried out, and I joined her climax. I released everything I had inside her tight little quim.

I pulled out and lay with Casey. "Johnny," she said, "stay here tonight. Stay with me."

"Of course," I responded. She kissed me tenderly, then scampered off to the bathroom. When she was done, I took a turn, and then we both cuddled up in her bed, still naked. Her head lay on my shoulder, and she fell asleep shortly before I did. My last thought before I let sleep take me was about how lucky I was.


12