Baseball Cougars Take The Lead Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
George VI
George VI
5,959 Followers

"Mmmm," she moaned. "Do you want to fuck me now?" Catching on that she had an orgasm and I hadn't, I was eager to fuck her now. I just nodded, and when she lie on her back and spread her legs, I climbed on top of her, and worked my stiff cock into her slippery pussy. I rested on her chest, and thrust rapidly. She wrapped her meaty thighs around me, her naked tits pressed against my chest. Her pussy was smooth and slippery, and she moved her hips from side to side to get friction on all of her pussy walls. I didn't bang her wildly for fear of waking Brian, but I was humping pretty fast, and her pussy sure felt great sliding along my cock shaft. I was quickly close to cumming, but so was Mrs. Woods, it seemed from her moaning and writhing. She spasmed again, shuddering and moaning, and I shot a load of cum into her pussy just as her jerking was subsiding.

I laid on top of her for a second, and then remembered Brian. There was no movement from his direction, but he wasn't snoring anymore. I quickly but quietly climbed off of Brian's mom, found my pajamas, put them on over my sticky cock, and slipped back into my bed. I watched Mrs. Woods slip her panties and camisole back on, and climb under her covers.

I tried to sleep, and after playing two baseball games that day, I finally dozed off. But I was woken up what seemed like only a few minutes later by Brian climbing out of bed. I watched him walk over to his mom's bed. I wondered if he'd woken up and knew what his mom and I had done.

Brian climbed under his mom's sheets next to her. I saw him put his arms around her. There seemed to be some groping under the covers. Then the sound of kissing. Wow, Brian was making out with his own mom!

I kind of felt cheated on, watching the woman I just fucked messing around with another guy. But it was kinda wild and erotic watching a guy feeling up his own mom. Soon Mrs. Wood's clothes were off again, and Brian's face was burrowed into her tits. Then he worked his way down her torso, and buried his face in her crotch. He was eating the pussy that I'd just fucked. If he didn't know before that I'd fucked his mom, I wondered if he was figuring it out now.

It was erotic watching them go at it, but now I wished that it were me over there with Mrs. Woods instead of Brian. I was hard again.

I heard some muted whispers, and then I heard Mrs. Woods say, "Don. Don?"

I looked up at the woman calling me who was getting her pussy licked by her son. "Come over and join us, Don."

This was crazy, but I stood up, and stood over Mrs. Woods and Brian. "Let me suck your cock again. C'mre," ordered the big-titted mature blonde. With her guidance, I knelt by her head. She lifted her head up, and sucked my cock. I grabbed her right tit, and freely groped both of her tits and she sucked me, while Brian ate her pussy.

Mrs. Woods stopped sucking and said, "I want two cocks in me". Brian lifted his head, and climbed off the bed. Mrs. Woods slid her butt over to the side of the bed. Brian stood between her legs, lifted her calves, and threw them over his shoulder. He thrust his hard cock into her pussy, and pounded her hard. Mrs. Woods went back to sucking me off, and she now indeed had two cocks in her.

Brian's thrusting made Mrs. Wood's big tits jiggle up and down on her chest. I tugged her nipples and squeezed her tits hard and rapidly.

When Brian's cock fell out of his mom's pussy, Mrs. Woods stopped and said, "Brian lay down here."

Brian walked around to the other side of the bed and laid down on his back. Mrs. Woods climbed on top of him and straddled him. She slid her pussy down onto his stiff shaft, and fucked him from on top. I watched her big tits dangling down and swinging around, and her hips and butt cheeks thrusting erotically.

Mrs. Woods sucked my cock for a bit as I knelt at her and Brian's side. Brian felt her left tit, and I felt her right tit.

Mrs. Woods stopped fucking and said, "Don, get down behind me. Fuck my ass." It took me a second to understand that she meant just what she said. I climbed behind her, as she laid down on top of Brian. I crouched over her as she helped spread her asshole with two fingers. It was dark but I could just detect the puckered asshole that I was supposed to fit into. It took a lot of work and some suggestions from Mrs. Woods, but I slowly started to slide my dick head, and then my shaft, down the tight hole.

Eventually we got into a rhythm, with Brian fucking up into his mom's pussy, and me fucking her asshole. Mrs. Woods was now moaning wildly. She no longer had to worry about waking one of us up. "Ohhh! "Ooooooooh!"

I watched Mrs. Wood's big white asshole jiggle as I thrust into it. I could see Brian's right hand reaching up and feeling his mom's left tit. I reached around and felt her dangling right tit.

"Huhhh! MUHHHHHHH!" groaned Mrs. Woods loudly.

I gushed a load of cum up into her asshole.

"WOOOWWWUUUUUUU! HUNNGGGGGGGG!" She groaned.

Mrs. Woods finally collapsed on top of Brian. I presumed that she felt him cum, too. I lied on top of Mrs. Woods and Brian for a few moments, then slowly slid my cock out of Mrs. Wood's asshole, and collapsed on the bed next to her. Mrs. Woods then climbed off of Brian, and lay next to me with Brian on her other side.

"Ohhhhhh!" She moaned. "That was fantastic!" She fanned her face with her hand. She put her arms around both of us.

After a few minutes of panting and resting, Mrs. Woods asked, "Are you boys done for the night? Perhaps I should shower again."

"I'm ready again," replied Brian.

I'd had two major ejaculations, but I knew I was good for a couple more. "I'll do it again, whenever you're ready," I said.

"Oh, my," said Mrs. Woods. "I forgot that I was with two teenagers and not a forty-five year old man like Brian's dad!" Within minutes Brian and I were both munching on one of her tits as she jacked us off, while Brian fingered her pussy and I fingered her asshole.

Brian took her next, alone mostly, but I got in my feels, licks, kisses, and fingering. When Brian finished again, I went at his mom in a big hard way, and we tag teamed and tagged up all night, until I could see the light peeking through the curtain.

I felt like crap at the game the next day, and my nuts hurt, but I didn't care. It was a great road trip. On the drive back home after the game, Brian and I took turns sitting in the front seat and feeling up Mrs. Woods whenever traffic allowed. Despite her complaints that "you guys tore up my pussy and asshole last night," Mrs. Woods finally had to pull over at a rest area to suck our dicks to get us to calm down.

CHAPTER TEN: MOM'S IN THE SHOWER

When sitting around wondering who the hottest mom on the team was, I had a few choices. Many of my teammates told me that the hottest mom was MY mom, and I was starting to see their point. But among the OTHER moms, there was Pete's mom who was a gorgeous slender blonde; Mrs. Nippola, the oversexed Italian; big-titted MILFs like Mike's mom and Eric's redheaded mom; Bill's big black busty mom; and some brunette cuties like Mrs. Curtis and Mrs. Kreske.

But the top of my list might be Mrs. Osteen, Chris's mom. She had a full head of blonde hair cascading down just past her shoulders. Her tits weren't as big as some of the others, but they were a nice full pair, bigger than the other blonde moms, perhaps a C cup. Her figure was curvy but not at all heavy. And her face was gorgeous, in a wholesome way - a slight overbite to her teeth giving her an innocent demure.

Mrs. Osteen wasn't going braless or wearing miniskirts like some of the others, either. But her signature look was several very short shorts that she wore to many games. Two games ago I watched her sitting on the bleachers with her legs crossed. Her shorts had ridden up so high that I could see a bit of her light blue panties at the side.

And on this day, was the sexiest look I'd gotten from her. I'd arrived early and was sitting on the bleachers by myself. Several feet away from me was Mrs. Osteen, on the same row. She was talking to Mrs. Deil, who was sitting directly behind her on the next highest row. So Mrs. Osteen threw one leg over her bleacher seat, and was straddling our bench. With her legs spread wide this way, Mrs. Osteen's tight shorts cut into her crotch, and appeared to be pushing her panties right out the side of them. From a distance of about five feet, I could see most of her panty crotch. Her panties were cotton, white with gold horizontal stripes on them. I felt she was spreading just for me, like she was thrusting her crotch out to me. And then I spotted a little tuft of dishwater blonde hair peeking out of the side of her panty crotch. Man, I wanted to see the rest of that blonde beaver!

During the game, Chris, Mrs. Osteen's son, invited us to a sleepover at his house immediately after the game. Everybody immediately accepted. I'd be seeing Mrs. Osteen at her own home tonight. I hoped that I'd see more of those gold and white cotton panties.

We won the game in extra innings and were pretty tired and sweaty as we arrived at Chris's house. With the last minute invitation, none of us had a change of clothes. And we had a morning game the next day. Chris's dad left the house shortly after we got there, to go out with some old buddies. That left Chris and an even dozen other teen boys alone with Mrs. Osteen. Chris had already partaken in some of our Mom Debauchery, so he no doubt knew what was on our minds. I wasn't sure what was on Mrs. Osteen's mind when she started the evening out by announcing loudly, "All of you boys, take off your shirts."

"Huh?"

"You have a game tomorrow morning. I need to wash your uniform jerseys," she said.

I wanted to say; "I will if you will," but I held my tongue. It made sense, and the thirteen of us peeled off our sweaty uniform tops and handed them to Mrs. Osteen. She threw them into the wash, and then the pizza arrived. We ate with our shirts off. I nearly jumped when Mrs. Osteen put her hand on my bare back and asked, "Do you want more?"

After we ate the pizza, Mrs. Osteen, still wearing her tank top and short shorts that she wore to the game, announced, "OK, time to wash your pants and socks."

I looked at Eric and Tom, and then to Chris, and then back to Mrs. Osteen.

Chris said, "They don't have any other clothes. And they aren't wearing mine."

"Well," responded Mrs. Osteen, "those dirty pants need to be washed before the game. You can keep your underwear on."

Being the mother of a ballplayer, Mrs. Osteen must've known well that the only things on under our uniform pants were jocks. "You want us to run around all night in our jocks?" asked Pete.

Mrs. Osteen smiled and flashed those protruding front teeth. "I don't mind at all. C'mon, guys, it's no big deal."

"Then you run around in YOUR underwear," said Shawn.

"OK, I will," said Chris' mom. With no further hesitation, she reached down and peeled off her tank top, and threw it into onto the floor. Then she shimmied her tight shorts down her hips, stepped out of them, and threw them down with her shirt. She simply stood there smiling, with her hands out and her palms up. Her bra was white, and I WAS seeing all of her tight white panties with the gold horizontal stripes.

So Pete started, and then everybody else pulled off our baseball pants and socks. We stood in Mrs. Osteen's living room, right in front of her, thirteen teen boys, wearing only jocks. If Mrs. Osteen was embarrassed, she didn't show it. In fact, she had an expression of what I would call lust on her, gawking at each bare butt that turned her way. And she had thirteen teen boys gawking at her in her bra and panties.

Mrs. Osteen bent at the waist, showing lots of cleavage, as she picked up the pile of clothes and carried them to the laundry room, with thirteen pairs of eyes on her jiggling panty-clad ass cheeks rising and falling, and her shaking hips.

As we ate our pizza, Mrs. Osteen walked around serving us pop, stopping to touch our shoulders and even pat a few bare bottoms. I considered patting her panty-clad bottom, but I chickened out.

The phone rang, and Chris answered it. He brought the phone to Mrs. Osteen, saying, "Mom, it's Dad."

Mrs. Osteen grabbed the phone and began talking to her husband. I listened in as much as I could, wondering what she would say to her husband as she stood among thirteen horny males as they were dressed in only jocks while she was dressed in only her bra and panties. "Oh, we just got the pizza, so we're still eating..." She strolled to where I was sitting, and ran her left hand through my hair as she held the phone in her right hand. "I suppose the boys will want to watch a video later. I'll put in a movie for them..." "Yes, the whole team is here..." She pressed her thigh into my back, and slid her body over so her pussy mound was rubbing into my shoulder. "They're no trouble at all, they are all good boys..." She patted Mike's bare ass while she said the last part. "Love you dear, see you later. Bye."

She hung up the phone without mentioning our attire.

Mrs. Osteen strolled to the kitchen, with her butt cheeks rising and falling under her panties, and returned with a dozen ice cream bars, and passed them around. Her eyes were on her nearly naked male guests most of the time. And her hands were on us quite a bit of the time.

"Mrs. Osteen," said Eric. "I really need to shower. Do you mind if I shower?"

"Actually, we could all use a quick shower," said Chris. "But we can't all shower, there wouldn't be enough hot water."

"Well then," smiled Mrs. Osteen, "You'll have to share the shower."

"Shower together?" said Kyle. "No freakin' way."

"You're jocks, you should be used to showering together," said Mrs. Osteen.

"Not in a little house shower," I said. "That's gay!"

We were at a brief impasse, but Mrs. Osteen's wheels were turning. With a big smile on her face, she said, "It wouldn't be gay if there was a girl in there with you."

"Okay, Mom," said Chris, not getting where his mom was going. "Get us a girl and we'll shower with her."

But the smile on Mrs. Osteen's face told me she wasn't completely joking. And when she replied, "I'm a girl. I need a shower, too," my hard cock filled my jock once again. "There's only one shower in the house, and there's room for three of us in there." I glanced at the rest of the team, and their jaws were dropping. "C'mon, in here boys, line up in twos."

We followed Mrs. Osteen into her bathroom, smiling at each other. A few weeks ago, probably none of us would believe this could happen, but now we were hopeful. Would she really jump in the shower with us?

Mrs. Osteen turned on the water in her bathtub, and then started the shower. She turned to us, and said, "OK, boys', strip naked."

"You first," I replied.

Mrs. Osteen smiled at me, and as the thirteen of us stared at her white bra, and the cleavage it exposed when she bent down and pulled her panties right off, exposing that thick dishwater blonde triangle of pubic hair that I'd glimpsed earlier in the day.

Mrs. Osteen then turned her back to me. I was staring at her bare white ass, until she said, "Unhook me, Don."

My hands were shaking and I took too long in front of my teammates, but I got the three clasps of her bra unhooked. She turned around, and made a show of dropping her bra and exposing her two big mommy tits for her son's team. Thirteen hoots echoed through the bathroom to approve of her large round white tits with medium-sized pink areolas on each.

As Mrs. Osteen pulled back the shower curtain and stepped into the tub, the rest of us quickly peeled off our jocks. Kyle and I were at the front of the line, and we both quickly stepped into the tub, on either side of Mrs. Osteen. Kyle was by the showerhead and I was in the back.

Mrs. Osteen picked up the bar of soap, and started soaping my chest, running her hands over it. My hard cock was sticking out, and it poked her just above her pubic hair. She smiled at me as she rubbed my chest and shoulders.

The wet naked mom then turned to face Kyle, and rubbed soap on his chest. Then she handed me the bar of soap and said over the sound of the running water, "Do my back."

I quickly rubbed soap in my hands, and rubbed her naked back. My cock accidentally poked into her butt, and Mrs. Osteen pressed back into my cock as she lathered Kyle. So then I ran my hands down her lower back, and rubbed soap over her bare but. I got in a few good squeezes. Her skin felt quite slippery. Knowing time was tight with ten other horny guys waiting in line, I reached around Mrs. Osteen and rubbed my soapy hands over her wet tits. Wow! What an amazing, slippery feeling.

Mrs. Osteen arched her back in approval as I played with her slippery tits. She was stroking Kyle's soapy cock at the same time.

I pressed my cock into her ass crack, and she spread her legs as far as she could and thrust her butt back. My hand found her wet pussy hair, which looked a bit darker when it was wet. I slid my slippery finger into her pussy, which was also slippery. I didn't know if it was the soap, or her own juices. But I decided to go for it, and as she bent slightly, I crouched down a little and let my cock head slide over her pussy from behind. With some assistance from Mrs. Osteen, I slid my cock up inside her, and fucked her doggy style standing up as the water cascaded down on us. The smacking of my wet pelvis against her wet ass echoed through the bathroom, as did her squeals.

It didn't take me long until I came, and I immediately stepped out of the tub and found a towel. I dried myself in the back of the bathroom, watching my teammates fuck and play with Mrs. Osteen, a pair at a time. Nobody was allowed to stay in the shower for more than about five minutes, so the action was furious. Still, Mrs. Osteen managed to get everybody to cum. If she wasn't jerking one guy off while another fucked her from behind as I did, then she was on all fours in the tub, getting fucked from behind while the guy in front of her fucked her mouth and played with her dangling tits.

The ends of Mrs. Osteen's hair were wet, and it stuck to her back as she got fucked and sucked. Her flesh was in a constant rippling motion. Her moans echoed throughout the bathroom, as did the constant flesh-slapping sounds as a half-dozen teens fucked her in turn. There was moaning and laughing from the guys in front of her who were getting sucked and jerked while they felt up their teammate's sexy naked wet mother.

Somewhere in the middle of the train was Chris. I don't know if he'd had a sexual relationship with his mom before, but he snuck in behind and felt up his mom, and when she turned and saw her son with a hard cock, she simply smiled at him and slid the cock into her wet willing pussy like he was just another teen boy.

When the water went cold, Mrs. Osteen squealed and turned off the shower. Everybody else exited the bathroom, but I found a dry towel and wrapped it around the shivering Mrs. Osteen. I patted her off, and made a point of fondling her rock-hard nipples.

Mrs. Osteen looked down at my hard cock, and said, "Once wasn't enough for you, Don?"

"Hell, no, with you two or three times won't be enough," I bragged.

"Mmm,' she cooed. "I'm freezing now. Come and get me warm." She took my hand, and led me back into the family room, threw her towel on the carpet, and laid down on it. She spread her legs wide, and smiled up at me. I kneeled between her legs and worked my cock into her still-wet pussy, lied on top of her, and fucked her slowly. At first her skin was cold and clammy, but soon we were both warm.

It didn't take long for me to cum a second time, and then we were off to the races again. My teammates lined up, and this time it wasn't just two boys at a time on her. Soon Mrs. Osteen was on top of Bill, riding his cock, while she sucked off Pete and had her flopping tits felt by Shawn and Mike as she jerked their cocks.

George VI
George VI
5,959 Followers