Baseballed

Story Info
College guy has a dream encounter with two baseball players.
2.5k words
4.69
31.8k
66

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TAHammer
TAHammer
299 Followers

It was a community college in rural Mississippi and I thought I hated it. I thought I'd be experiencing adult things at a big university. I had imagined going off to the city and hooking up with hot artsy guys. I dreamed about having coffee, then going to their place to mess around. I thought about late-night scifi conversations with a hot muscled nerd who would take off his glasses and say something like "let's teleport to the bedroom so I can fuck you." Okay, I'm a nerd who lacks social skills, but I figured I'd bloom in the big city. But here I was stuck in a country-ass community college where the football and baseball games were the big local entertainment.

The college had two locations -the main college campus where most the academic classes were held and the trade school annex where the sports were also centered. I had to take geometry and anatomy classes at the annex, but I wasn't sad about it at all...I'd get to lust after all the big muscle guys located there -athletes, welders, mechanics, all the young men who were built like brick houses.

I knew most of the guys at the annex because they were all from around the local area like me. They were all big brawny country guys who dipped snuff and played football and/or baseball. They all drove pickup trucks. They all wore ball caps, big-buckled belts, and cowboy boots. Being gay and rather nerdy, they all intimidated me but also excited me. I'd lay in my bed dreaming about sucking them off or letting them pound my ass with their big sportin' redneck cocks.

In the front of the annex there was a long covered sidewalk with benches where you could study, relax, or take a little nap between classes. I was there one day preparing for my anatomy class and got a text that it had been cancelled. It was late in the day and the annex had pretty much cleared out. I decided to just sit there for awhile and read since it was such a nice gentle spring day.

I was there for about 30 minutes when a crowd of guys came walking by me to get to their cars in the parking lot. A few of them sniggered and mentioned "that nerd being such a good boy" as they walked past me. I recognized them as baseball players. I knew most of them and tried to just ignore them. They all left and it was quiet again. I leaned back on the bench, and closed my eyes, enjoying the gentle breeze and the twitter of little birds.

"Motherfucker! Damn!"

I turned around and saw two guys walking toward me. I knew them both -Jamie and Anthony, star baseball players. They were shirtless and wearing baggy gym shorts, their ball caps turned backward. They flopped down on a nearby bench, resting their hands on their tree-trunk thighs.

"Can you believe that shit? Putting me on academic probation! That's some motherfuckin' shit!" Jamie cussed, taking off his cap and running a hand through his strawberry blond hair.

"I hear ya, dude! All that tutoring shit when I got to train and shit," Anthony responded, making a fist and showing off his bicep, his other hand massing the bulging muscle. He caught me staring at his pose. "You like that, huh?"

"Uhm, very impressive," I stuttered.

"I know you...uh, Kent...right?" he said, lowering his arm and scratching his dark hairy chest.

"Yeah, you live down the road from me."

"Yeah, that's right. You went to Whitman with me."

I nodded my head and pretended to get back to my book.

"Hey, look at this," Jamie said jumping in. He flexed both his arms to show off both his biceps. "These are a lot more impressive than his tiny shit."

"I got some 'tiny' shit filling the fuck out of this jock for your mou..." Anthony said grabbing at his crotch. Then he paused and looked over at me. "Fuck, I bet your loving this shit." He bent toward Jamie and whispered something, his eyes still looking at me.

"Fuck," Jamie responded. "He's gay? For fuckin' real?" He turned to me. "Who's got the best body? I mean, who'd you want to fuck you?"

"Dude!" Anthony chastised him, hitting Jamie in his eight-pack with the back of his hand.

I spoke before I could catch myself. I dunno what it was -the slight breeze carrying their musky pheromones or just the sight of their hairy muscled half-naked bodies or whatever.

"Why would I have to choose? Why not both?"

Anthony cackled out loud, swinging backward on the bench. Jamie's mouth fell open.

"You're a cocky little motherfucker," Jamie joked.

"From where I'm sitting and that bulge in your shorts, you're the cocky motherfucker, Horse...I mean, Jamie," I told him nonchalantly.

I though Anthony was going to fall off the bench because he was laughing so hard. Jamie's freckled face went red. I shoved my book into my bag and zipped it up. I got off the bench and started to walk away. Anthony leaned over and said something to Jamie.

"Hold on, little guy! Anthony shouted to me. He came after me, grabbing my shoulder. "We're just teasing ya. You ain't gotta run off."

I turned my head, which came up to his chest. Inches from my face were his big meaty pecs covered in a thick patch of jet-black hair, topped with big dark olive nipples. His hand left my shoulder and patted my head. Jamie walked up beside Anthony and I got a close-up of his big muscled freckled chest with its smattering of light auburn hair.

"Sorry, dude," Jamie apologized.

"It's cool," I said as I turned to put my bag down on the bench near me. Anthony must have thought I couldn't see him out of the corner of my eye gesturing to Jamie. He had poked at Jamie and moved his fist back and forth in front of his mouth like a blowjob. I sat down on the bench; Jamie sat on one side of me and Anthony leaned against a pole on the other side.

"I don't know many gay dudes. I've heard y'all give great head though," Jamie said.

"Jamie!" Anthony groaned, lowering his head and shaking it.

"No, it's cool," I said calmly as I could with my heart almost beating out of my chest. "That's what people say, but I think it just depends."

"Just depends on what?" Jamie asked, leaning it and acting very interested.

"On the guy. Some gay guys aren't very good. They gag on big cocks. Some don't; they have no gag reflex and swallow it whole...like a snake."

I saw Anthony shift his weight, his crotch looking a bit fuller. Jamie's eyes widened.

"I've always wondered...do y'all wear those cups in your jocks all the time or just when you play? I bet it hurts to get hard in one," I asked teasingly.

"Just when we play," Anthony told me. "Jocks themselves breathe and stretch." He pulled down the top of his gym shorts, exposing the waistband and just a bit more of his white jockstrap. He pulled on the waistband and it snapped back. "See?"

"Oh, okay," I answered.

"What about you?" Jamie interjected.

"What about me? I've never worn a jockstrap," I said.

"No...do you gag?"

"I don't," I lied.

"You should," said Anthony.

"What?"

"You should try one on sometime."

"Yeah! You should," Jamie said anxiously. He paused for a second. "We've probably got one in the gym that'd fit you right now," he said a bit calmer.

"I don't want the coach or somebody to get mad at me...for being in there alone with you two big guys," I lied again.

"We were here alone ...just us working out. Nobody else is here," Anthony said reassuringly.

"Okay, I'm game," I said trying to be cool, but squealing inside.

Nobody said anything as I followed them to the gym. We walked past the equipment to the showers and changing room. They both went straight to a cabinet, Anthony pulling out a small jockstrap.

"Put down your bag. You'll have to strip down to put it on, of course," Anthony told me.

I have to admit I was a bit apprehensive as well as excited. I knew jocks liked rough practical jokes, but I had come this far and was feeling a bit bold. I kicked off my shoes and peeled off socks. I took off my shirt and pants. I stood there for a minute just in my briefs.

"You're got a pretty tight little body there for a nerd," Anthony joked as he reached out and tweaked my nipple.

"I have no idea how this goes on," I said as I rolled the jockstrap around with my fingers.

Anthony motioned to Jamie and they both pulled off their gym shorts. As they stood there wearing only jockstraps, sneakers, and their caps, I hoped my cock wouldn't immediately go hard.

"The waistband goes around your waist and the pouch covers your cock and balls. These straps go around here," he said as he turned and showed me his muscular ass.

"So show me how you put yours on."

"Uhm, okay," Anthony said. He looked over at Jamie before pulling off his jockstrap. Jamie stepped out of his, too.

Anthony stood there fiddling with his jockstrap in his hands, his cock lying against his thigh. His cock was eight or nine inches long and thick. It was a lighter olive color than the rest of his body, a slight tanline at his hips and high on his thighs. There was a small patch of black hair just over his cock. Jamie's cock was about the same size, but thinner. His bush was full and a dark auburn color. The pale skin of his cock flared out to a wide very red cockhead; his large balls hung low. Jamie's fingers toyed over his flared red cockhead.

"You ever sucked a cock this big?"

"Yeah, and even bigger," I lied again, my mouth watering and my cock getting hard.

"Let's cut the bullshit. You want to suck our cocks or not?" Anthony said, running his hand over his cock before tugging on it.

"Yeah, come on," urged Jamie, taking a step toward me. "I wanna feel my cock down your throat."

I dropped to my knees and Jaime rushed close to me. I grabbed his pale cock and massaged it with my hand.

"Got-damn!" he hollered, arching his back and bending his knees slightly. I leaned toward his cock and flicked my tongue over the head. I swirled my tongue around it. "Oh, fuckin' hell," he gasped, throwing his head back. "Fuck, fuck. Fuck!" he kept muttering.

I felt Anthony grab my head and start to push me further onto Jamie's cock. He crouched down beside me, grinning, while pushing me slowly down his buddy's shaft.

"I'd never believe this if I wasn't here watching it. My buddy getting a dirty little gay nerd to swallow his fuckin' meat," he growled. "Let it slide on in, boy. Let that big cock fill that throat and don't fuckin' gag." He patted my cheeks with his other hand. "Yeah, just take it all."

I sucked a big breath through my nose and just let the cock lodge into the back of my relaxed throat.

"He fuckin' took it all! Damn!" Jaime said astonished.

Anthony let go of my hair and I started slide off his buddy's cock. The big flared head popped out of my mouth, and Jaime reached down and gently slapped me across the face.

"Nobody told you to pull off my cock!" He grabbed the back of my neck and pushed me back onto his cock. "Yeah, get your mouth around that cock, baby. Suck that fuckin' knob."

He started fucking my mouth with his cock, his hips rocking as he thrust in and out of my lips. Tears started to roll down my cheek as he assaulted my throat.

Anthony leaned over and punched Jaime's chest, pushing him back. His cock fell from my mouth, a thread of precum and spit dripping from it. Anthony grabbed my hair and pulled my head back to him. He laid the head of his thick cock onto my lips. Precum was practically streaming out of him, coating my lips and running down my chin.

"Swallow it," he growled, pushing the head of his cock past my slicked lips.

Anthony's thick cock filled me completely up. He rocked back and forth on his heels, gently thrusting in and out in swallow strokes. My tongue ran up, down, and around his cock. This wasn't his first blowjob, I thought to myself. I looked up; he was flexing his biceps and licking at them. I looked at Jaime who was vigorously jacking his cock; sweat ran down his face and chest. But Anthony was savoring every second of me working on his cock.

"Fuck, yeah, bro, suck that muscle cock. Fuck, run your tongue around that fuckin' head," he moaned. "Yeah, just like that," he urged as I hit his sweet spot.

He had been looking down at me while he rocked in and out of my mouth. Suddenly, he stopped rocking and grabbed the sides of my head. His eyes shut and he let out a low guttural cry.

"Gonna fuckin' fill you with my fuckin' load," he managed to spit out in an angry, teeth-clenching roar as his hairy body shook and cum hit the back of my mouth.

Jaime stepped up and pulled my head back a bit. He sprayed cum across my face, crying out as every volley of cum shot out of his cock.

"Haaaa-aaaahhhh," he sounded from deep in his throat, his mouth wide. He stood on his tip-toes as the last shot hit my cheek. He fell backward drunkenly, swiping down and grabbing his jockstrap.

Jaime stepped into his jock as Anthony pulled his spent cock from my mouth. Cum and spit dribbled out of my mouth and down my cheek and chin. Anthony wiped a hand across my face, coating the palm of his hand.

"That was fuckin' great," Jaime said as he put on his shorts and grabbed his gym bag. "I'll call you later, Ant." Then he disappeared.

"Stand up," Anthony ordered me.

I stood up and he looked around cautiously. He leaned down and gave me a deep wet kiss. I felt his hand reaching around and tugging down my briefs. His cum-coated hand ran over one of my ass cheeks before stopping just inside my cleft. I felt a cum-slicked finger press against my asshole, just barely pushing into me. I pushed my ass backward, pushing the digit deeper. I jerked on my achingly hard cock a few times before moaning into Anthony's mouth as cum shot across his thigh. My ass grabbed at his finger wanting more. Once my orgasm has subsided, Anthony pulled his lips from mine.

"Now that we know what's up, I want to fuck you sometime. Just me and you...alone in a big bed with my thick jock cock pounding that tight boy ass like some prime cheerleader pussy. How does that sound?"

"Sounds like a dream."

TAHammer
TAHammer
299 Followers