All Comments on 'Basement Fun'

by superwriter1337

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
cleveland1rockscleveland1rocksabout 2 years ago

Very nicely done, and different. With all the raunchiness, there is a bit of sweetness to Melanie watching her sister having hot sex.

Axel7Axel7about 2 years ago

Are you the same superwriter that wrote picture-perfect, or someone else?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story and pace. We need a follow up chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Was it a contest to see how many ways to spell Brittany? Very distracting to a good description of the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very hot! Would have like the sis to join

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sis should join next time

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 2 years ago

No related people had sex. It's not rocket science. This is not incest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Story was extremely hot, but seeing as no contact occurred, I wouldn't categorize this as incest. Maybe it should be in the exhibition category. Unless you have future chapters planned. Still, it was way hot, and I give it a five.

Jedd

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Way hotter than I thought it would be. Great descriptions of emotions. Need another chapter with Melanie participating. No incest in this story, so far....

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Nice buildup but it isnโ€™t clear what the point of the story is/was? 4*

bottovarnisbottovarnisabout 2 years ago

Great story as written. Any continuation would require another story. Good job letting the sister stay as an observer. well done, thank you.

Lee2012Lee2012about 2 years ago

The category is Incest/TABOO with emphasis on TABOO. Fucking your BF while your sister watcges is Taboo in my books. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Need next chapter. 3 some?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

People complaining that there wasnโ€™t any incest clearly need to learn what the word Taboo means.

finegoldwinefinegoldwineabout 2 years ago

5 ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ Part 2?..What her sister did after..?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I want more Both sisters getting fucked and playing with each other..

maine1stretcher@yahoo.com

DanDraperDanDraperabout 2 years ago

Would've been better in the EC section since no incest was involved. Also, I think we were expecting him to either get together with Melanie or with both sisters, it seemed to lead that way since it was Melanie getting naked was what set the whole situation in motion. The sex with Brittany was hot, but was disappointed that Melanie was not involved at all since you described how hot and voluptuous she was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Boring and very basic. better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

All that for a bottle of water? I wonder what she would've happened if it was for a bottle of beer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Different and very hot. Well done. My GF used to love having sex in front of her best friend and her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was really hoping to see him titty-fuck Melanie's big tits. Please keep that in mind for part 2

KamattlockKamattlockabout 2 years ago

People who are saying it isn't incest are also missing the fact that the citatory is Incest/Taboo. I would think that it would be pretty taboo to have anal sex in front of your sister.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 2 years ago

I liked the story and gave it five stars and a favorite point. However, I do agree with the other commenters regarding the lack of incest. I read stories in this category for the incest aspect. The stories in the majority of the other categories on this site could be considered "taboo" as well but it doesn't mean that I like to read them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love the story, and I don't share the no incest complain, it could of course be a category between incest and normal, maybe voyeur?

I hope we get to read a second part, maybe one where her sister is masturbating while watching...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@Lee2012, yes it's taboo, and fucking your stepsister/stepmom is also a kind of taboo. So those kind of stories fit here too...

5thRing5thRingover 1 year ago

Since I can't give fractions of stars, I'm rounding off and giving it a hesitant 5. This is begging for a continuation. I can see at least 2 more good stories coming out of this.

I HIGHLY recommend proofreading it, because there were sever errors, including a broken sentence. I'm saying this as someone who habitually misses my own spelling and grammar errors even after multiple proofreads. It's frustrating, but correcting them makes a big difference to the reader's experience, so I hope you make the corrections.

Anyway, I didn't really want to give it a full 5 stars because even within what you did write, I just have this feeling like there could have been something that would have improved it, but I'm just not quite sure what.

But that's just one guy's opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What happend, you wrote 2 good stories on 1 day, that both could use a second chapter, and then you were gone?

OseekerOseeker12 months ago

Exhibitionist sex is arousing...

I voted 4 stars on this although it's pretty unbelievable....but what sex story IS believable? LOL...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous