Basement Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned around - and saw Pip standing over her, his sweatpants around his ankles, and his enormous cock in one hand pointing straight at her. He was stroking it slowly, staring at Brooke with undisguised lust.

Fwap fap fap as he stroked his cock in front of her face.

The thing was huge, a meaty truncheon that flailed about before her, and she couldn't keep her eyes from it. His hand played along its length - fwap fap - and Brooke watched him watching her. She gazed up with big brown eyes looking up from her thick lashes and parted her lips.

'You know where my mouth is.' She said.

With a trembling groan Pip moved closer, guiding his cock towards Brookes mouth, easing the head between her pouty lips, the hot sensation of her mouth enveloping him made his knees tremble.

Brooke sucked slowly on the meaty cock, sliding her head forward until the bulge pressed against the back of her throat. Then she pulled back, her lips pressing firmly around the shaft, until she could feel the cockhead against her teeth, then plunged forward again. Her mouth a hot, wet home for Pips meat, she bobbed her head, slowly at first, then increasing her pace.

She felt a hand tap behind her and Brooke craned her gaze around, her mouth still full of cock.

'Tag.' Savannah uttered wetly.

Savannah sat up, jerking Jack's cock with a slobber-soaked hand. Jack was tensing, the familiar glazed look on his eyes as he fought for control of his loins, and was losing.

'I - I'm going to cum.' Jack said.

Savannah smiled, cocking her head to one side. 'Oh yes! I want you to drench me in your cum, you horny little fucker. Where do you want to cum?'

Jack either didn't hear her, or couldn't hear her, as he straightened his legs and grunted. A spurt of jism exploded from his cock, arcing high into the air. The second spurt erupted just as the first splashed down onto Savannah's breasts. Savannah giggled as she jerked the cock, controlling the direction of each spurt so that it landed on her boobs.

'God, I love the feel of that,' Savannah cooed as she traced a finger through the wet white streaks on her body.

Brooke turned back to her own job and the owner of the large cock that was in her mouth. Pip was thrusting back and forth now, a slow and steady action as his rigid member sank deep within her mouth. Brooke could happily do this all day, but with her friend finished and George to deal with, she decided to quicken the climax so that they would both be free.

She moved her head in sync with Pips hip movements, feeling the cock slide within her mouth, tightening her lips around the shaft. She reached up and cupped his ballsack, juggling the heavy testicles in her fingers, delighting at the feeling of the fine hairs tickling her palm. She curled her hand and tugged at the weighty contents, gently pulling at the balls.

Pip flexed, his eyes snapping wide in amazement. He looked down at the brunette kneeling before him. Her mouth extended over his cock like a warm sheath, and one of her hands clawing at his ballsack. She caught his gaze and they locked eyes for a moment. Then she winked - and it was all over - -

He thrust his hips forward and, without warning, shot his load into Brookes mouth.

The first blast of cum hit the back of Brooke's mouth, flooding her throat with the salty taste and almost gagging her. But she was prepared for the second stream, and the third, forth, and fifth. She slid slowly back and sucked heartily on the cockhead, swirling her tongue around the edge as she released him, taking a deep breath of air.

She dipped two fingers and thumb into her mouth and trailed out a long thread of semen, playing with it in her hand. She felt slim arms wrap around her from behind and leaned back to kiss Savannah, who hugged her from behind.

They both giggled and collapsed to the floor, rolling about, jiggling their bodies together. They paused in their play, panting, and both looked up to George.

Brooke stood up and wiped her sticky hands down the side of her onesie, streaking the green and red Christmas pattern with trails of white. She unbuttoned the remaining pop studs, one by one, then tugged at the sleeves and pulled her arms free, stripping to the waist so that, finally, her breasts could bounce free.

She was facing George, but it was just as much a show for the two boys behind her.

She peeled out of her onesie, shrugging the material over her butt, moving her hips from side to side, slinking the clothing over her arse, down her legs, and bending over to push the material to her feet. She wiggled her ass as she remained bent over, the benefits of a flexible body, and glowed at the cheers from behind her.

Savannah stepped out of her pink panties and slapped Brooke's ass. They both faced George, who sat in the large armchair. His eyes were drinking in the two naked girls in front of him, and he couldn't settle on any one girl or any one feature.

Savannah the bright, bubbly blonde, standing 5 foot nothing in her snow boots, tousled blonde hair, blue eyes and bright smile, heavenly DD boobs with a pinched waist, tiny thatch of pubic hair above a tight slit, and slender legs.

Brooke the sultry brunette with dark eyes, an athletic 5 foot 6 inches in her bare feet, silky long hair that flowed over her shoulders, smouldering eyes and pouty mouth, pert C-cup breasts that defied gravity, narrow muscled waist and trimmed pubic hair that framed a luscious pussy, toned legs and petite feet.

Both girls walked up to George and each took a hand. George looked on, too excited for words. He shifted in the large chair, wondering what was going to happen next.

Each girl straddled an arm of the chair, adjusting their position so they perched on the edge, facing George. Brooke dipped Georges fingers into her mouth and held his gaze. 'Just relax, big guy,' she said. 'And go with the flow.'

Brooke took his hand and lowered it to her stomach, pushing his hand lower until the fingers touched the trimmed fuzz of her pubis. She pushed his hand further, squeezing it between the chair and her pussy. He wiggled his fingers and Brooke squirmed.

Savannah copied the action, trailing his other hand over her breasts and down to her pussy, sliding it slowly under her so that she could sit on his palm, feeling his fingers move under her weight. She leaned forward to grind herself against the fingers, which in turn started to flex and probe her pussy lips.

She groaned and slowly flexed her taut stomach, biting her lip as she sank onto his blunt fingers, feeling the jolts of pleasure stab at her loins, squeezing her thighs at each erotic spasm. She looked over to her raven-haired friend, who was also enjoying the unique sensations of strong fingers squelching in her pussy.

Brooke gripped George's forearm with both hands while rotating her hips in a small, circular motion, pushing downwards against the probing digits. Her cunt was sopping wet, and she clenched herself on the slick fingers stuck up inside her, feeling the familiar spasms deep in her stomach as an orgasm ripped through her like a freight train, suddenly doubling her over as she screamed out loud.

Trembling, Brooke leapt from the chair arm, leaving George's hand wet and clasping at air. She shuddered, obviously still in mid orgasm, twisting her body and stamping her bare foot on the ground, mewling like a cat in heat, and then gasped.

'Oh boy, that was good.' she said, tentatively touching the soft lips of her pussy. They were tender but felt delicious.

Savannah continued to squirm on George's hand, her hands cupping her breasts and agile fingers tweaking at her puffy nipples. She glanced to her side and was surprised at the thick bulge in his pants. 'This guy needs some attention,' she said.

Brooke moved between George's legs, kneeling down she deftly unbuckled his belt, pulling at the zipper, and shrugged his pants over his thighs. A large cock leapt into view, sprung from the constraints of his underwear, and made Brooke go cross-eyed as she stared at it, bobbing inches from her face.

It was large, but what impressed Brooke was it looked so thick. As she wrapped her hand around the bobbing column of flesh and felt the weight. It was so dense, she thought. If not careful he could do some real damage with this thing.

Savannah glanced down and stroked her friend's luscious hair. She pulled herself free from the hungry fingers and stood back, feeling juices run down her thighs from the fingering. She reached out and tapped her friend with two fingers.

'Tag, you're in.' She said, Brooke grinned and sat on George's lap, scooting up his legs and lifting herself up so that she could sink down onto his thick, hard cock. She gasped as she slid over the cockhead, her pussy flaring as she maneuvered, and then groaned as she lowered carefully down the wide shaft until she nestled against his pubic hair.

There was a small cheer from the two lads behind her, and she turned round and grinned. 'Guess I got the virgin, did I?' she asked.

They both nodded, big smiles on their faces.

Brooke turned to face George, her dark brown hair trailing down her body, sticking in damp places on her breasts and shoulders, the rest creating a curtain of hair. She blew from one side of her mouth and the hair trailed sideways. She grinned at George, white teeth flashing, and slowly pulled herself up, squeezing her loins, then lowered herself down against his hips.

George could barely breathe as he watched this beautiful woman on his cock. The warmth radiated up and down his shaft, her pussy nestled firmly against his pelvis, and when she raised herself up, tilting forward with her breasts swinging forward, he could feel himself losing control. He gritted his teeth, trying to fight the rising tension in his balls.

Brooke felt it too. The way George's body tensed, the way his hips started to jerk. She smiled and concentrated her body movements, writhing on top of his cock, undulating her hips and tossing her head back, feeling the thick cock slipping in and out of her tight twat, focused on the bludgeoning meat inside her. She was sensitive after her recent orgasm too, her tender pussy on the verge of yet another orgasm so soon after the first, already slick wet and twinging.

George grunted, his meaty hands clasping tightly around her thighs. She knew what was coming.

She braced her hands on his hairy chest and started to ride him like a nymph, thrusting herself downwards and grinding herself against him, a quickening rhythm of her hips moving back and forward, her ass flashing up then down, and suddenly she felt the thick member within her pulse, an engorged throb in that brief moment verging on a volcanic explosion, and suddenly he erupted inside her.

'Ooohhh... oh my God,' she cried. 'Oh God...'

She felt spurt after powerful spurt blast within her, sending her tumbling into an unexpected orgasm as the brutish cock plunged into her. George rose in his seat to drive himself further inside her, grabbing her ass so that she could not escape, and continued to fuck her mercilessly.

Brooke let out a loud moan of pleasure and she doubled over, squeezing her hips together as the orgasmic wave exploded in her lower belly, feeling the cum pumping into her. She clung on for dear life as George speared into her, the thick veined shaft plunging deep into her sodden wet pussy.

She collapsed onto George as the ride subsided, hips slowing as she panted hard. His big hands cradled, and she felt her friend's hand on her back, stroking her softly as if she had just been through an ordeal.

'Was that fun?' Savannah said.

'Oh yeah.' Brooke sat up, then raised herself, sliding off the juicy fat cock, feeling the cum slip from between her pussy lips and making her thighs slick. She took a few wobbly steps, and felt Savannah's arm curl around her waist as she stood next to her. They both stared at George's stiff cock swaying before them.

'You think it still has some way to go?' Savannah purred.

'Take it for a spin.' Brooke giggled, and urged her friend forward. Savannah stroked George's thighs, and flicked at the tip of his cock, amazed that it was still rigid hard.

George stood up and stretched, looking down at the petite blonde and her bright blue eyes and smile and enormous, gorgeous tits. He bent down and grabbed Savannah round her tiny waist, picking her up in his shovel hands, spinning her round and throwing her into the armchair. George moved forward and pulled her ankles apart, which caused a yelp of surprise from Savannah.

'You going to fuck me good?' Savannah drawled. George didn't utter a word, but nudged himself forward and slid effortlessly into her trim pussy.

Savannah braced herself in the chair, pushing her hands above her head against the backrest as George thrust into her, grunting like a rutting bull. His hips moved back and forward, thrusting his thickness into her tender pussy.

George fell forward on top of the petite blonde, and Savannah gasped for air as she was crushed under the weight of his body, her legs splayed out either side of his waist, her arms pushing back to prevent her head from slamming into the back, his wild thrusts sending her bouncing in the armchair. She whimpered, trying to slow him down, but he kept hammering into her pussy like a man possessed, his balls slapping against her ass, his arms gripping the arms of the chair, his chest heaving with the effort, Savannah's large breasts mashed against his hairy pecs, swelling out from the sides of these fucking couple.

Savannah measured his rhythm, feeling the powerful jerking forward, and flexed her hips upward, meeting the base of his cock with her pubis bone, grinding against him. George stared down at the blonde, eyes wide, as he uttered 'Oh golly, I'm going to cum. I think, I'm going to...'

'I want you to come on me, George.' Savannah whispered in his ear.

George rose up, his wet cock slipping from her pussy, his hand a blur as he wanked and looked down at the freckled blonde.

'Cum on my breasts, George. Or do you want to cum on my face?' Savannah said, then thrust out her tongue, her mouth open wide. Ready and waiting.

George stumbled forward, grunting as his loins exploded. A hot stream of cum splattered over her face, catching her eye and nose, and she gasped at the feeling. A second stream glazed her lips and tongue, and she lapped at the warm salty fluid. The third stream, weaker now, speckled her breasts.

Savannah giggled and George smiled broadly.

'You can get off her now, you big lummox.' Brooke said. George stumbled back, reluctantly, and sheepishly searched around for his pants.

And as if a spell had been broken, they each slowly moved around the room, collecting their clothes, slipping them on and straightening out wrinkles. The girls cleaned each other as best they could, dabbing any visible excess with tissue. The boys pulled on their clothes and sat around the table, huge grins on each of their faces.

'Well, that was fun.' Brooke said. 'But we had better be off now.'

And with that Savannah and Brooke scooted off upstairs.

The lads remained quiet for a while, each lost in the memory of what happened. Jack idly picked out his coin and turned it around in his fingers. 'Good old double-headed coin,' he said. 'I knew it would come in handy sometime.'

12