Bashful Bella's Bachelorette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glared at her. Useless, of course, in the dark. "But what'll I do? I'm miles from home, and there's nothing I can wear."

My voice must have risen because Gianna turned around in her seat. A short, low-voiced conversation ensued between her and Hazel. Gianna turned to me.

"Don't worry, love; we'll arrange something for you." She looked at Hazel. "Can I use my phone for a minute?" She began tapping out a message.

Hazel placed her hand on my thigh again. I was quiet for a while, hoping Gianna could get me some clothes. In the dark, Hazel moved her hand along my thighs till she reached my labia..

"All set, Bella," said Gianna. "James is driving some of the others in his car. I've asked Leo to bring a set of his girlfriend's clothes. Something free size. So you'll have something to wear at the villa if you're nervy."

"I'm not nervy," I said, annoyed. "But I wasn't expecting guys at this party."

Hazel flapped her free hand at Gianna, who turned to face the front again. Hazel continued her exploration of my pussy, probing for my clit with a finger. I gave a low moan as she found it and rotated her finger on it. I felt my clit swelling.

"Did I hurt you?" she asked. Her finger stopped, maintaining a slight pressure on my clit. Just enough to drive me mad with desire.

"No, no," I said too quickly. "It was fine. You're so gentle."

I saw her teeth in the dark as she grinned. She leaned towards me, and I opened my mouth to her. Her finger started moving on my stiff passion bud again as we prolonged the kiss. "Turn a little, Bella," she said softly, near my ear.

I turned to sit with my back against the window. Anyone overtaking us would probably see my bare back in their headlights, but I was past caring. The constant arousal of being naked among other people had shifted my sex drive into extreme gear.

Hazel slapped my thighs gently, and I spread them for her. She inserted first one, and then two, stiff fingers into me. Gradually, she pushed them deeper and deeper till her knuckles were pressing against my labia.

We were outside town now, and the road was rough. Fernanda was driving slowly, but the van was bumping and lurching side to side. Hazel wasn't doing anything with her fingers, but the motion of the van was doing delicious things inside me.

A car passed us, and in the backwash of the headlights, I saw her smiling warmly at me. I smiled back with an effort. The sensations inside my pussy were rising into a storm. Her fingers moved in and out of me as our van swung and jumped. I could feel my juices flowing out of my pussy onto the seat.

I felt for the wad of tissues Gianna had given me. Separating a few, I put them beneath me. I knew my orgasm was imminent and would flood the seat. Hazel moved her thumb to find and massage my tender clit.

In moments, a monster orgasm flooded my senses. I bit my lip to prevent myself from crying out. Hazel moved her thumb off my clit as she sensed my pussy contracting on her fingers.

It went on longer than I believed possible, in part because the van was moving Hazel's fingers in and out of me gently. After a long, delightful time, my orgasm tapered off, and I could breathe normally again. I put my hand on Hazel's elbow and squeezed it.

She turned to me. "Was it nice?" she whispered. "Thanks for stripping for us, Bella. I'll always remember these moments."

"I, I don't know what to say," I said. "This was one of the most awesome climaxes I've ever had. I don't know what's happening to me."

"It's the thrill of being naked," Hazel said softly. "I was once sunbathing nude, and some neighbors dropped in. I had to hide naked behind some bushes till they left. Afterward, I just touched my clit and had an explosive orgasm."

"That's happening to me," I said. "I'm straight, getting married to Carter in five days. But I just didn't want you to stop."

I saw the gleam of her teeth as she smiled at me. "Er, Hazel," I whispered. "Your fingers."

"Oh, yes," she said and pushed gently, burying her fingers completely into me.

"That isn't what I meant," I said, giggling. "Take them out, Hazel. We must be reaching the villa."

"Your pussy feels like velvet, Bella," Hazel murmured. "And it's holding my fingers tight as if it never wants to let go. I'll take them out when we see the villa."

"Don't do this, Hazel," I begged. "I'm building up to another climax. If I have it just as we reach the villa, it'll be very awkward. Everyone will know."

"So hurry it up, love," she said softly. "Concentrate on my fingers inside your pussy. Remember, you're completely naked in a van full of fully clothed people. Realize you're naked, and your clothes are at Evelyn's house, twenty miles away. Feel my thumb moving on your clit. Imagine all your friends standing in a line behind me to have a go at your pussy. Think of Fernanda turning on the lights in the van and everyone watching my hand inside you. Feel the breeze on your bare skin as you..."

"Ah, ah, ah," I cried softly, as another climax rocked me. It wasn't as strong as the first one Hazel gave me, but my juices flowed out and soaked the tissues I'd put there. "Oh, Hazel!"

She removed her fingers and grinned at me. "Can you spare a tissue? Thanks." She wiped her dripping hand with a tissue I gave her from the seat pocket. I used the remainder to clean up my thighs and lower belly.

"We're there," announced Luna. "I can see the villa up ahead. Get ready to party, folks!"

Gianna turned around in her seat. "Those are some mad skills, Hazel! You got our Bella from simmering to boiling over in a minute."

"You know?" I caught my breath while Hazel thanked Gianna for her compliment.

"I'm only four feet from you, sweetie," said Gianna, grinning. "And I have firsthand knowledge of what your orgasm sounds like."

"Shut up!" I felt the heat rising in my face and neck. People would notice my red face and throat if Fernanda turned the lights on.

"He, he, he," said Hazel. "Sometime during the evening, let's have a competition. Who can get Bella off the quickest."

"There's a nice bottle of Burgundy," said Gianna. "If we don't open it, we can have it as the prize."

"You're mad, both of you," I said, trying to keep my voice low. "I'm not going to let twenty of you put your hands inside me."

"I sense a degree of non-cooperation," Gianna said. "We'll need ropes."

"You wouldn't!" I said, horrified.

Both girls giggled, and Luna, who had just joined us, raised an eyebrow. "What's going on?"

"You missed some good fun because you were navigating," said Gianna. "We'll tell you later."

"No need to tell anyone," I said, and I could feel myself blushing.

Fernanda had parked in the parking lot some way down the road from the villa. Luna stopped near her as we trooped out. "I know you have to drive us back, Fernanda, but come in and have something to eat."

"Thanks," she said, smiling at us all. "Maybe I will." She gave me a thumbs-up as I passed her.

Luna put her arm around my waist as we walked. We were walking by the side of the road, and cars passing honked as they saw me. "How're you doing, Bella? I know it's tough for you."

"I'm fine, I think," I said. "But it's been two hours, and I'm looking forward to having some clothes when James gets here."

"You look great naked, sweetheart," she said, pulling me to her. "And I'm jealous of Hazel and Gianna."

"Five of them are in James' car," said Gianna. "I hope they get here soon."

The villa had bedrooms and a kitchen on the ground floor. Our party was on the first floor. Half the floor was an open terrace, and the other half was one large room with a balcony. The caterers had laid out a cold buffet and drinks and left.

Once the bottles were opened, the party got boisterous. James' group turned up a few minutes later. I enjoyed watching their reactions as they saw me.

The music started, and most of my friends hit the floor. I found a chair and watched my friends dancing. Then I realized someone had joined me.

"Hi, Leo," I said. "Thanks for getting me some clothes."

"Shhh!" he said. "If you get dressed, don't tell anyone I got you the clothes."

"Why not?" I stared at him. "What's wrong with helping me out?"

"You being naked is the special thing today," Leo explained. "It's keeping things edgy. Once you get dressed, it becomes an ordinary party with beer and buffet."

"Seriously?" I didn't really believe him. "Everyone's having a great time."

"Yes, but they all look at you from time to time," Leo said. He grinned. "Me, too. You're looking stunning, Bella. Unbelievable!"

"Thanks, Leo," I said warmly. "It's good to see so many friends together."

Leo raised his glass to his lips. "Yeah, most of us live here, but we don't get together so much." His gaze lingered on my breasts. "Shall I get you another drink?"

"No, I'm good for a while," I said, indicating my glass. Leo went to the drinks table, and his place was taken by Javier. "Hi, Javier. Good of you to come."

"Of course, I came," Javier said. "I received your wedding invitation, too. Carter, his name is, right?"

We talked for a while about Carter and my plans after marriage. Javier was between girls, by his own admission. "I have no trouble getting a girlfriend, but they don't stay long."

"How did Carter get you to say yes?" Javier leaned on the table, looking at me. He's had his fill of my breasts, I thought. He's looking me in the eyes. "How long have you known him, anyway?"

"A year or so. We work for the same bank." I thought back over the past year. "He didn't get me to say yes. I was dying to hear the question."

Javier laughed and sat up straight. "He must be quite a guy. I look forward to meeting him."

"Thanks, Javier," I said. "You'll meet him at the wedding, but that hardly counts."

"Yeah, wish he were at this party. Would have got to know him." Javier looked at the dance floor. "You used to be a good dancer."

"Don't know about that, but I enjoy dancing," I replied. "We were together in Mr. Mateo's classes."

"Don't I remember it!" Javier had been an enthusiastic participant. "You were so good at the salsa. How come you're not dancing today?"

"Free tetas and dancing don't go together," I said, smiling. I knew I wouldn't have to explain the word; Javier's family was from Bolivia. "My bits would be flying all over the place."

Javier laughed and took another look at my breasts. "You have lovely tetas, Bella. I feel privileged to be at this party."

I didn't know how to thank a guy for appreciating my breasts, so I just smiled. Javier looked at my nipples and asked, "Are you cold? Shall I fetch you a drink?"

"A bit chilly, yes," I said. "I was thinking of getting dressed, but not a drink yet, thanks."

"No, no, don't do that," Javier said. "Get dressed, I mean. The party will be so dead."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You're the excitement at this shindig. You get dressed, everything will be dull." Javier explained. "I think no one here has ever seen you bare before."

"Yes, that's true," I said. Then I hastily added, "I left town eight years ago, after senior year."

"You were seeing Lucas, I remember." We saw Lucas dancing languidly with Lily. "Didn't go that far?"

"Mmm, it was off and on with him," I said. "We would be happy for a while, and then suddenly, he would start dating Beryl or Joanna. Then he would come back to me. And then we both went to different colleges."

"His bad luck," said Javier, running his eyes over me again. He rose with his empty glass. "And Carter is a very lucky man."

I thought of a set of clothes waiting for me in James' car. I could go down right now and be back, dressed, in ten minutes. No underwear, but drawstring trousers and a tee would cover my body.

I was sorely tempted. We were into the second hour of the party, and I'd been naked for over three hours. The party would last another hour or two, I guessed. There was plenty of liquor, and my friends were having a good time together.

On the other hand, everyone thought my being naked was important to the party. And it was my bachelorette, after all. I was having fun being naked, too. Almost everyone had told me I looked hot with bare skin and heels.

Twenty more minutes, I told myself. I'd get dressed after that. The loose tee and drawstring trousers were sure to be dowdy. Did I want to look shabby at my own bachelorette?

"Bella." I looked up to see William. "Just came to say bye."

"Oh, yes," I said, standing up. "You have an early flight to catch. Did you get a cab?"

"I have a ride, no worries." William held out his hand, then hesitated. I reached out and took his hand. "Well, bye, Bella," he said. "Thanks for a great party. And, uh, you look hot." I released his hand, and he tottered away.

"What's with him?" Lily was sitting at my table. I sat down in my chair. Sitting down kept half my body hidden by the tablecloth. "Why's he so shy?"

"Dunno," I said. "He was uncomfortable in the van, too." I swirled the wine in my glass and finished it.

"Let's get another," suggested Lily. "I'm close to empty, too."

"No, not right now, I think," I said. "I don't have a strong head."

"How many did you have before, you know?" Lily waved her hand at my naked body.

"No, none," I said. Why would she assume this was a drunken caper? "I had my first glass when we got here."

Her eyes opened wide. "You rode naked in the van totally sober? Wow!" She finished her glass. "And you're hardly drinking here."

"Well, just being careful," I said. "Naked and drunk doesn't sound like a good combination."

"They usually go together," Lily laughed. "Girls get naked at nightclubs after a few drinks. How did you start out naked?"

"Ummm, I had an awful dress," I said. "And Hazel and Gianna said a bachelorette needs the bride to do something special. It just happened."

"Those two!" Lily was laughing. "And you were always so trusting, Bella."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Nothing, nothing," she said, rising. She held out her hand. "Come, help me get another drink."

We walked to the table, and she poured herself a glass. Turning around, she looked at the dance floor and smiled. She was holding my hand.

"Lily?" I said. "You've got your drink. Shall we go back?"

"You've been hiding behind that table for too long," she said, grinning at me. "Look at the dance floor now."

A lot of people had stopped dancing and were staring in our direction. As I looked back, they started moving again.

"What's going on?" I asked Lily.

"You're one hot naked girl in high heels, but you shouldn't sit down," she said, giggling. "See what happened as soon as you walked here?"

"Yeah, everyone was staring at me," I muttered.

"Well, of course!" Lily was laughing. "What do you expect, with that banging body? I've never been naked at a party, but I imagine I'd be insulted if I wasn't the center of attention."

"Well, that wasn't the idea," I said hesitantly. "We just thought it would add a little excitement to a bachelorette party."

"A little?" Lily looked at me. "Everyone is so aroused right now! I'm missing my boyfriend."

"Ah, come on," I said. "Oh, someone took our table."

"Just circulate, hottie," she said, smiling. "I'll be watching you."

Left alone, I looked around at my friends. I caught more than a few running their eyes over me. The four tables were all occupied, and I guessed people were tired.

I felt aroused myself by all the eyes on me. I thought of Gianna and Hazel in the van, and became even more aroused. I felt a trickle of fluid start down my thigh and was horrified. Everyone would see my arousal.

I picked up a box of tissues and moved to the balcony. I put the box on the table there and dried my thigh and belly. Ignoring the single chair, I leaned on the balcony rail and looked out, wondering if it would be safe to rub myself.

I turned as I heard a step and saw Lucas looking me up and down. "Hi!" I said, and he looked up from my legs.

"Hi, Bella," he said. "What're you doing out here all alone?"

"Just catching my breath, sort of," I said. "What brings you out?"

"I needed to make a call," he said, looking around. "You look incredible, Bella. Can't take my eyes off you."

"Thanks, Luke." I felt good. Lucas and I had gradually fallen out of touch, but I had good memories of him. "A secret call?"

"No, just James. I came here with him, and he's disappeared." Lucas frowned. "That Stay in Pants rule, so I sneaked out. It's not important."

I was intrigued. "What's the Stay in Pants rule?"

He laughed. "Just something both Hazel and Luna said to us all. Phones stay in pants, guys. This is our Bella, and she's getting married. No pics, no videos."

I had a warm feeling around my heart. "I have good friends," I said aloud. Lucas was letting his eyes run all over me.

"That's not how it works, Bella," he said, coming closer. "You gotta be a good friend first. God, you're lovely, Bella."

It just happened naturally. I stepped into him and turned my face up. I felt the kiss all through my being as Lucas held me close by his hands on my buttocks. I turned away on breaking the kiss, and he put his arms around me and held my breasts.

"Luke, I don't think," I said breathlessly. "We shouldn't."

"Yeah, you're getting married next week," Lucas said, but his grip on my breasts remained. "But you're irresistible, Bella."

I felt the desire rising in me and leaned back against him. I could feel his hard dick against my buttocks. "You're hard, Luke," I said, giggling. "Feels good."

"I've been hard for two hours," Lucas said. "Since I got here and saw you strutting this hot bod."

"Really?" I pulled away and perched on the table. "But I'm not strutting! Am I?"

"No, you're not, Bella," he said immediately. "It's the effect of those heels. Every guy here has a boner."

I shivered and felt an explosion of warmth between my legs. "Because of me?" I said, hardly believing it. I pushed myself further back on the table.

"Of course, Bella," Lucas said. He brought the chair ahead and sat close to me, his eyes at the same level as my nipples. "We just couldn't believe our eyes at first."

He put his hand on my knee and raised his eyes from my breasts to look at me. Now, I knew I shouldn't be allowing this, but there was a fire in me. I nodded.

Lucas moved his chair closer and stroked my labia as I watched the door, alert to someone joining us. His fingers ran up and down my slit, driving me crazy with anticipation. Then he pushed a finger through, rubbing it around my clit gently.

"Don't do this," I whispered. "Go in!"

Lucas was startled but found my pussy and entered. First one finger, then two. "Wish it was my dick," he whispered. He started moving his fingers in and out.

I felt around behind me and found the box of tissues. Already, I could feel a small puddle forming in front of me. Lucas maintained a slow, gentle rhythm, and I could feel my orgasm building. In moments, I leaned forward and held his head as his fingers pushed me over the edge into a long orgasm.

"You came really hard," he said, almost in awe. "I felt your pussy squeezing my hand."

"I don't know what happened to me," I whispered, sitting up straight. "I don't usually come so quick, either." I tousled his hair. "Skilled fingers!"

"Ha, ha, ha," Lucas laughed. "I don't think so. You were on edge, Bella. How long have you been naked?"

I handed him a tissue from the box. "About six-thirty," I said, wiping myself. "What time's it now?"

"Half past ten," Lucas said. "Where were you at six-thirty?"

"Luna's place," I said. Something he'd said earlier was bothering me. "Luke, this Stay in Pants rule...?"

"Well, okay," he said, misunderstanding me. "It was phones and pricks stay in pants. Luna said we weren't to turn Bella's party into an orgy or gangbang scene."