Bashful Bella's Bachelorette

Story Info
A shy bride has naughty friends and zero sales resistance.
9.6k words
4.68
33.1k
54

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Llorna
Llorna
102 Followers

Author's Notes: Everyone in this story is eighteen years or older.

A heads-up for those looking for full-on penetrative sex -- this story stops short of that. Sorry. It's a story about a shy girl who goes nude to her bachelorette party and the fun her friends of both genders have with her.

I hope you enjoy it.

* * *

"That's what you're wearing to the party?" Luna asked as I came out of the bathroom. I was staying at her house for the weekend.

"It's my favorite color," I answered, smiling. "You don't like it?"

"It's a great dress," she replied. "For a board meeting. But we're talking about your own bachelorette party. Did you take your Mom shopping with you?"

My parents were conservative people. I often got some good-natured ribbing about my own views about various things. But I'd got through school and college without feeling the need to compete with my friends in wildness.

"No, of course not!" I glared at her. "I loved it when I saw it."

"Fine, fine." Luna held up her palms. "I'm glad you agreed to stay with me this weekend. Can't have a party without drinks, and your parents don't like you coming home tipsy."

"It was really thoughtful of you to invite me here." I held her hands and looked at her. "And I'm grateful to Hazel and you for arranging this party."

"And Gianna. Had to do it," Luna replied. "Couldn't let you get married and go across the country without giving you a good bachelorette party." She turned as the doorbell rang. "That'll be Hazel."

"You're coming to your bachelorette party like that?" Hazel almost echoed Luna as she came in with Gianna. I saw that her deep green dress was sleek and showed off her lovely bust. My own blue dress was looking shabby to me now. "Come on, Bella! That's a boring dress."

"I bought it for this party," I said defensively. "It's all I have here. It's either this or nothing."

"Well, as to that," said Gianna, grinning. "A bachelorette should be either drunk or naked at her party. Which do you choose?"

"Bella locks her bedroom door to change her socks," laughed Luna. "And she rarely drinks much."

"Ummm, a sober bride in a business dress," said Gianna, shaking her head and making a sad face. "How'll the rest of us feel the party spirit?"

"Our van is here," announced Luna from the window. "Too late to get drunk, Bella. But you can get naked in two minutes."

"Are you serious?" I glared at my three friends. "Go naked to a party where there'll be twenty people?"

"Not a party, Bella," said Hazel. "Your special day, your bachelorette party. And it's not random people, but school friends. We've known each other for years."

"A bachelorette party only rocks if the bride does something special," said Gianna, looking at me. "We don't have strippers or anything really wild. Getting naked will create some buzz for the party."

"No, but." I stopped as my three friends all looked at me. "I've heard of brides doing things at their bachelorette, but..."

"Come on, girl, have fun on your special night!" Luna encouraged me. "Aren't you going to outgrow Bashful Bella ever?"

I'd hated that name when I was in school, and somehow it had reached my college, too. Whenever I said no to some outrageous plan, the unkind name would surface. Luna bringing it up hurt.

"Oh, okay," I said. "Let's get to the party, and I'll try."

"There'll be twenty of us all at once," said Hazel. "It'll be difficult for you to strip. We're driving thirty miles to the villa and picking up friends in ones and twos. Best get undressed now."

"Get naked into the van!" I was shocked. "Are you crazy?"

"No, it'll work for you, Bella," said Gianna earnestly. "There's only three of us here, and others will join gradually."

"What about the van driver?" I demanded.

"It's Fernanda, who used to drive our school bus." Luna tried to reassure me. "She moonlights on weekends."

"But I can't just leave my clothes here and get into the van," I said anxiously. "That's too much."

"Put everything into this box," said Hazel. "And I'll carry it with us. Any time you feel uncomfortable, you can get dressed."

Luna opened the door and looked left and right. She walked to the van and held the door open. Hazel walked out next, carrying the box holding my clothes. Gianna leaned against the wall, watching me.

"Love that landing strip, babe," she said. "Did you do it yourself?"

I looked down at myself. I'd shaved all my pubic hair but left a one inch wide strip just above my labia. "Thanks, Gianna. Yeah, I did it myself."

"Well?" Gianna asked after a minute. "Aren't you going to the van?"

"This was a bad idea," I said. "There are people on the street."

"Not too many," she replied, peering out. "Look, you go after this car passes. That bike is pretty far; he won't see much."

"I can't run in these heels," I wailed as I set off.

The biker was pedaling slowly as he approached us. Suddenly he caught sight of me, and his jaw dropped. He stood up on his pedals to get a better look and lost his balance. I froze as he went tumbling with his bike.

"Come on, Bella," said Luna, holding the van door. I climbed in, and Gianna and Luna followed me.

"Hello, ladies," said Fernanda, turning around from her seat. Then she caught sight of me. "Oh, my. Bella, you look beautiful!"

"Thanks, Fernanda," I called back. "Good to see you again."

"Be careful who sees you," Fernanda said, laughing. "One look at your tetas, and that biker went for a toss!"

We all burst out laughing. I felt better about being naked. The powerful effect I had on that biker meant I wasn't just a victim. The van moved off smoothly as Luna went up front to guide Fernanda.

"Here we are," said Hazel as the van stopped. "Evelyn's place." She looked left and right. "Not many people, Bella. Why don't you go ring the bell?"

"Yeah," said Gianna, giggling. "See what your tetas can do next."

I remembered Hazel's reputation as a prankster. "No, thanks. You might drive off, leaving me."

"No, no," said Hazel. "Look, I'll come with you and carry the box with your clothes. You just ring the bell and get back in the van."

I didn't believe I was doing this. Completely naked except for my shoes, I stepped out of the van after Hazel. A couple was pushing a pram on the sidewalk but had their backs to me.

Hazel scooted to Evelyn's door, and I followed as quickly as I could on my heels. Reaching the door, I looked over my shoulder to make sure the van was waiting with the door open.

As I turned back to the door, I found myself looking at Evelyn. She must have heard the van stopping and opened the door. Her mouth was open as she saw my naked body two feet away.

"My gosh, Bella!" Evelyn exclaimed. "What are you doing! Get in quick!"

She grabbed the hand I had raised for the doorbell and pulled me in. Hazel followed me in as Evelyn shut the door.

"Super, Bella!" Evelyn said, recovering from her surprise. "I didn't think you had it in you! You look awesome!"

"Thanks, but we should be going," I said. "We have to collect a lot of people."

"Yeah, sure," said Evelyn. She raised her voice. "Letty! You want to congratulate Bella?"

Evelyn's younger sister, Leticia, came into the room. She did a double take on seeing me, then approached to shake my hand. A young boy of about eighteen followed her.

"You remember my brother, Ian." Evelyn introduced us. Ian was staring at my body, moving his eyes from my breasts to the junction of my legs. He followed Leticia and shook my hand.

"Can you get me some water?" Hazel asked. She settled down on a couch and put the box down beside her. I glared at her. She knew I wanted to leave quickly.

"I'll get some," said Evelyn.

"So what's happening, Ian?" said Hazel, making herself comfortable on a couch. "College in the fall?"

"Yes!" said Leticia. "He got accepted to Franklin Tech!"

"That's great!" said Hazel. She held out a hand. "Congratulations, Ian."

Ian tore his gaze away from my breasts and shook her hand. I stepped back, hoping to avoid attention. "Thanks," he mumbled.

"That's where I went," went on Hazel. "It's a great college."

"Oh, wow!" said Ian. "Can you tell me the good places to hunt for apartments?"

"Of course," said Hazel, taking the glass Evelyn had brought. "Why don't you call me tomorrow?" She picked up a notepad and held out her hand. "Bella, do you have a pen in your pocket?"

I glared at her as everyone looked at my nakedness and laughed. "Just kidding," Hazel said. "Evelyn has my number, Ian. We can talk tomorrow."

"We should go now, Hazel," I said. The van had been bad enough, but standing naked in Evelyn's living room made me conscious. I was worried her parents might walk in any moment.

"Yes, we should." Hazel put the glass down. "Leticia, just check if the coast is clear. We need to get these tetas to the van."

"What are tetas?" asked Ian curiously.

"It's a Spanish word," Hazel explained, stepping behind me. Putting her arms around me, she cupped my breasts and pointed them at Ian. "These are tetas."

"Hazel," I hissed. "What're you doing? Let go!"

"It's okay," said Evelyn, grinning. "Ian turned eighteen last month."

I didn't see what that had to do with anything. But Hazel's hands on my breasts felt rather nice. I wished Ian and Evelyn weren't watching as she squeezed gently.

"Almost clear," called out Leticia. "Run for it, Bella!"

"I can barely walk in these shoes," I grumbled. "What's almost clear?"

"Very few people on the street," said Leticia, grinning. "You're hot, Bella. Completely naked and those killer heels."

Hazel was out the door, signaling to Gianna to keep the door open. I walked as briskly as I could and got in, ignoring the cars driving by.

Fernanda was laughing as we climbed in. She pointed to a teen sitting on the road. "That kid was skateboarding when Bella came out. Poor guy fell off the sidewalk."

"These tetas are a public hazard," said Evelyn, grinning.

"Scarlett's place next," said Luna. "That's a busy part of town, though. Maybe send Gianna to ring the bell."

"Thanks, Luna," I said, with a withering look at Hazel and Gianna. "Certain people would rather send me naked all over town."

"Oh, come on," said Gianna. "You were just s'posed to ring the bell and get back. Evelyn just grabbed you in."

Luckily, Scarlett was waiting outside her house as we drove up. She got in, and Fernanda started again.

"Whoops!" Scarlett said, catching sight of me. "Is that you, Bella? Well, well!"

"Well, it's my bachelorette," I said as she ran her eyes over me. "How're things with you?"

"Lily's house next," said Luna. "But it's across town. "Gemma and Tatiana will be there, so we can pick them all up together."

Gianna put her hand on my thigh as the van moved slowly through traffic. It was dark now, and I let myself enjoy her caress. Being naked in a van moving through traffic was oddly exciting, I thought.

"You're so smooth," Gianna whispered. Her hand moved to cover my pussy lips, and I gripped the seat in front. "Spread a little for me, Bella."

Wondering why I was allowing this, I spread my knees. Gianna was straight, I was sure, but she expertly inserted her finger through my labia and located my clit. I did my best to stop the moan that rose within me.

The van moved slowly through the downtown roads. I was dimly aware of my other friends in the dark van talking to each other. Hundreds of people were around us as Fernanda drove our van along.

But my focus was on Gianna's fingers on my clit. She was exquisitely gentle, moving her fingers side to side on my swollen passion bud. My breathing became ragged as I felt my excitement building.

"You're lovely, Bella," Gianna breathed into my ear. She nibbled my earlobe as her fingers continued their mischief on my most sensitive part. "Just touching you is giving me a high!"

On and on, she drove me toward a climax. I concentrated on keeping quiet when it came. I didn't want the other girls to know.

Gianna looked around to make sure no one was watching us. With her other hand, she turned my chin and kissed me on the lips. It was an odd feeling, kissing a friend I'd known since childhood. As she sucked my lower lip, I felt the tension building in my belly.

I clenched my teeth as my orgasm hit. I could feel the waves of pleasure start in my pussy and spread down my thighs and up my belly. Gianna felt my muscles spasming and slowed her fingers, smiling at me.

"Gianna," I whispered. I could feel wetness running down my thigh to my knee. "Please stop for a minute."

"Only for a minute?" she said, grinning. "And then continue?"

"No, I don't know why I said that," I said, trying to catch my breath as my orgasm wound down. "Gosh, I need a tissue."

"At your service," said Gianna, producing one from her bag. "You get really wet, don't you?"

I nodded. It had always been a problem. I didn't have a very active sex life, but even pleasing myself was... productive. I had to be careful not to leave large wet patches.

"Being naked is a turn-on for you?" Gianna asked. "You came pretty quickly."

"Never done anything like this before," I said. I thought about it. "Mixed feelings, Gianna. I'm scared and nervous, but I'm excited, too. All of you, and that bike guy, and Ian, looking at me naked. It's pretty arousing." I looked at her. "And you're pretty expert."

"Girls know how to press the buttons, Bella," she whispered. "Better than guys." In a normal tone, she continued, "And it was fun. We must do it again."

"What is fun?" Scarlett turned around, grinning, from the seat in front of us. I wondered if I'd given myself away. Carter, my fiance, said I was sometimes noisy when I came. "I'm all for repeating fun things!"

"Oh, just Bella letting herself go for once," said Gianna. "Maybe we can convince her for a repeat on her anniversary."

"I think she made a special exception for her bachelorette," said Luna. "We're at Lily's house."

Gianna got off the bus and walked to the door. She was back in a minute with Lily, Gemma, and Tatiana. She must have warned them about me, because they didn't have a jaw-drop reaction. I stood up and hugged each of them.

Gianna had taken a seat in front of me, and I found Hazel sitting next to me as Fernanda drove off. Gianna handed a wad of tissues to me, which I tucked into the seat pocket in front of me.

Fernanda made two more stops, and more friends got on. The van was almost full now. The girls were taking turns sitting next to me and congratulating me, along with some giggling and good-natured comments on how hot I looked naked.

Hazel put a hand on my thigh. "You okay?" she asked.

"Yes, I'm fine," I replied. I wasn't, but I was determined not to let the Bashful Bella name surface tonight. "All old friends here, after all. We went to school together."

"That's right," Hazel said, nodding. "We've all known each other almost twenty years now. That's most of our lives!"

"That's true," I said. Fernanda had drawn up to the kerb, and Lily had gone to ring the doorbell. "Whose house is this?"

"Last stop," said Gianna. "The rest are coming directly to the villa in a car. This is William's house."

"What!" I sat bolt upright. To my horror, I saw William and Vincent come out of the house and walk toward the van with Lily. "Are you crazy? I'm naked!"

"Oh, shit!" said Hazel. "What's Vince doing here?" She turned to me. "These are old friends, Bella. I didn't think you'd have a problem."

"But this is a bachelorette party!" I was trying to convey my anger while keeping my voice low. "You're not supposed to include guys. It's girls only."

"No, you're thinking of a hen night," said Gianna, and I turned to her. "That's girls only. A bachelorette party is for all close and old friends."

I wondered how she could spout such crap with a straight face, but there was no time to ask. William and Vincent were almost at the van. I looked around wildly for some hiding place.

It was futile, I realized. It was my party, after all, and everyone would be looking for me. Nothing for it, I thought, but to brazen it out.

Lily climbed in first, followed by Vincent and William. Lily sat down, and the boys moved to look for seats. Fernanda helpfully turned on the interior light, and Vincent suddenly saw me. His mouth fell open, and he tripped, falling down into a seat on his left. Fortunately, it was empty.

"Those are powerful tetas," said Fernanda from the front. "That's three guys taken a tumble because of them." The girls all laughed at Vincent, and I joined them after a moment.

William's gaze fell on me as Vincent dropped, and he stopped, stunned. He ran his gaze over me as Hazel stood up and offered her hand. He shook her hand while staring at my breasts.

Hazel was in the aisle, preventing William from moving ahead. "Good you came, William," she said. "In spite of your early morning flight."

"Er, yeah," said William, looking at her at last. "I might leave the party early if I can get a cab to come out there."

"That's a bummer, but we're happy you came," said Gianna. "Sit down and congratulate the bride."

Hazel was still blocking the aisle. She smiled at William, and I realized what she was doing. Sure enough, William slid into the seat next to me. Oh, no, I thought. I didn't even know him all that well during school, and now I'm sitting naked next to him. Fernanda turned off the light.

"So how're things, Will?" I asked, trying to keep the tremor out of my voice. "Where are you these days?"

"I'm here," he said, looking ahead. "Joined my Dad in the business." Suddenly, he turned to me and held out his hand. "Congratulations on your marriage."

I took his hand and shook it, murmuring my thanks. His hand was clammy, and I realized with delight that he was more nervous than I was. I held onto his hand in a fit of perversity, watching him get more and more uncomfortable.

"Excuse me," he said and stood up. "I have to talk to Vince."

Hazel came back to sit with me. I punched her on the shoulder. "This is a prank too far, Hazel."

"Oh, don't say that, Bella." In the dark, she put an arm around my waist and kissed me on the mouth. "I wasn't expecting Vincent to be here. He was to come with James in his car."

I was angry at her, but her warm arm around my bare waist felt good. I turned my face to say something, and she met my mouth with hers again. Her arm tightened around me, pulling me closer.

"How many," I began, too out of breath to finish a sentence. "How many guys have you invited to the party?"

"It's mostly girls, don't worry," Hazel said. "Fourteen girls. And everyone is an old friend." She moved her hand from around my waist to my thigh, fingers spread. Her little finger was close to my pussy lips.

"That means," I said, struggling to control myself. "Six men! You want me to be naked with six men and fourteen girls in the van and the party!"

"Well, only William was supposed to be in the van." Hazel smiled encouragingly. The rest are driving to the villa separately. And they're all friends you've known most of your life," said Hazel. "Old friends are the best friends."

"Yes, but...," I let my voice trail off. "No, I can't do it. It's bad enough in this dark van, but in the villa, I can't. Give me the box with my clothes, please."

"Of course," said Hazel and stood up. I was surprised she had agreed to let me get dressed so easily. The next moment, she clapped her hand on her forehead.

"Oh, no," she said. I couldn't see her expression in the dark. "We left the box at Evelyn's house."

"You left it there deliberately," I said, trying to control myself. "There wasn't any need to take it there."

"Excuse me," Hazel said. "You were worried we would drive away, leaving you naked. So I got off with you and took the box."

Llorna
Llorna
102 Followers