All Comments on 'Basic Training'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice !

Hi Ann ; any chance you might write a mother ad daughter in law love story ? Thanx ... Vincentia C . ------ vincent_canniz@yahoo.ca

blondsublesblondsublesover 6 years ago
Women in uniform

Being an Air Force brat, I was always around women in uniform. So sexy! Thank you for a great story! I would love to see more stories with these women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Very well done, this story was fantastic.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
pretty good

As always, I really like the military stories, being as I was in the USAF, keep up the great writing

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 6 years ago
ONLY six weeks?!?!?!

When I was at Lackland, it was for 16 weeks! Yes, I was in the last flight, but that was back in 1962. NONE of this was happening back then!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Gia is a beautiful person

Gia is one of the best characters on litrotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Behind the curtain?

Having just read "Behind the Curtain" (which was good), I was disappointed to read that the strap on scene was almost word for word the same. You have a talent to convey a scene, don't be lazy and just cut and paste from your other story, come up with something new. Otherwise, it was a good story. I'd like to see Gia and Holly continue unabated. Or the two sergeants. Or all four together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Super hot

Absolutely fucking sucking fabulous. Cunt lapping sex maniac uk.

PuggyWishbonePuggyWishboneover 4 years ago
This brings back memories ...

"Sir, Dorm Guard, Dorm A-3!" is how I remember having to answer the door during my dorm guard shift. I remember those as 2 hour shifts, not 4, by the way, but I'm sure there were MTIs who did things differently. Anyway, sometimes, if I wake up suddenly, I still feel an impulse to shout that out, even after all these years.

Speaking of years, we date ourselves by remembering the fatigue uniform, don't we? The utility uniform changed from fatigues to BDUs in '81, IIRC. :)

Anyway, your tale was such an enjoyable blast from the past. So many memories! Now I'm thinking about the red-haired kid in my flight who, having been told, apparently, that there'd be a kitchen available for use, packed a pound of bacon in his luggage (My own recruiter, one TSgt James R. "Bob" Cameron, encouraged me to bring my bowling ball). And I'm remembering the jovial Hawaiian teenager who'd never before worn shoes {They wiped the smile off his face in the first hour). And the serious and somber Jamaican former fishing boat captain (not a kid -- he was 32!) who, naturally, was chosen to serve as Dorm Chief.

Formative weeks, those were. Thank you for the stroll down memory lane.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...