Basketball With A Prick

Story Info
A game of hoops. Or two.
1.9k words
4.62
14.3k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CockDrunk
CockDrunk
40 Followers

It was a cold, icy morning so I made my way down to the local rec center. I enjoyed playing pick-up basketball even though I wasn't very good at it. At 5"6 and 120 lbs, I didn't have much to offer in the athletics department but I enjoyed the cardio.

The best part of the rec center was Tori. She worked the check in desk and was a rocket. Tori never gave me the time of day but just seeing her was energizing. I scanned in and made my way to the court.

There were 7 other guys warming up and I made small talk with a few of them. Scott and I had played before so I shot around with him. Scott was 6"1 and shredded and made the sport look easy. After a few minutes, Scott and others suggested we get the game going. It would be full court, four on four. Scott said he'd pick one of the teams and Rick agreed to pick the other.

Rick was a prick. He was always talking shit and telling people how much better he was. Rick was 6"3 and had the body of a God. He clearly worked out often as his abs pushed through his tight shirt and his thick legs appeared to be testing the toughness of his thin short fabric.

Scott picked me, last of course, and the game got going. Rick was ruthless every time I touched the ball..

"Go ahead and shoot Chris, you're so trash."

"Another miss Chris, you really suck."

"Chris is shit. Too tiny for this game."

My team was getting killed and I was getting frustrated. Scott passed me the ball and Rick was guarding me. I put my back to him and tried to back him down. For some reason, Rick put his hand on my ass. I thought nothing of it but then he whispered "Damn you suck at basketball but you got a fine little ass."

I turned to shoot and missed badly. Rick didn't say anything but smiled at me. The game continued and it seemed every time I touched the ball Rick would rush over to guard me and place his hand on my ass. "Hey Chrissy, maybe next time you can be on my team." I missed again.

One of the other players got the rebound and threw it to Rick. Rick was set for a wide open layup so I ran as fast as I could to try and stop him. As he jumped towards the hoop I jumped to try and stop him. My face collided with his shorts and I felt what I thought to be a large cock through his shorts. Rick went tumbling to the ground and began yelling and holding his ankle. Fuck, I didn't mean to crash into him and hurt him.

"Fuck, it's twisted. Oh man. I gotta get home and ice it." Rick looked to be in agony.

Rick tried to stand but hit the floor. I rushed over as I apologized and offered to help. Rick stood and leaned on me as he put his right arm around me. I tried to hobble him to the locker room but Rick pointed at a gym bag and told me he'd shower at home. Rick was sweaty and was dripping one me but I felt bad for causing the injury.

I walked Rick to the lot.

"Guess I'll just wait for the bus." Fuck, Rick didn't have a car and I didn't want to leave him here. I offered to drive him and Rick and I hobbled over to my Civic. I helped Rick get in and walked around to the driver's seat.

When I sat in the car I saw Rick had leaned his seat back and had closed his eyes. His body seemed to be glistening. I looked down and noticed the outline of his cock through his shorts. It was huge. I was trying to figure out what was cock and what was clothing when Rick spoke..

"Hey can you take me home or do you just wanna stare at my cock all day."

I started the car but said nothing. I could feel my face turning red. It was weird, I had never had sexual thoughts about guys before but the whole 10 minute drive to Rick's I thought about his cock. Was it hard? Did it get bigger?

I pulled in to Rick's driveway and turned the car off. I assisted with getting Rick out of the car and asked if there was anyone home to help him.

"Nah Tori will be at work for another 6 hours so just me."

I hadn't known Tori was seeing Rick. I should have been jealous but the first thought to come to mind was how much she probably enjoyed his big cock. I shook my head to get rid of the thought and helped Rick inside.

Rick pointed to the couch and I helped him sit down. I offered to get Rick some ice and went to the freezer. I filled a sandwich bag with ice and went back to the couch. Rick was now sitting with his legs on the couch. I handed him the ice.

"Hey this is gonna sound weird but I don't wanna sit in sweaty clothes all day. Can you grab my pajama pants from my room?"

I walked to the bedroom and grabbed the pants from the bed. Back at the couch, Rick struggled to stand.

"Sorry Chrissy, but can you help me change. I can't put any weight on my foot. Just a couple of guys right.."

I agreed and Rick began pushing his shorts down. He winced in pain so I offered to help. I grabbed his shorts and pulled them to the ground, going down to one knee as I did so.

I looked up expecting Rick to be in underwear but he was not. Instead, his large cock seemed to be pointing right at me. It was easily 9 inches and very think. Even more impressive were his two huge balls. I looked at the cock wondering if it were real. For some reason, my mouth began watering and I reached up to wipe to drool from my face.

"Sorry dude, I don't know why it's hard. Probably because I haven't cum in a few days."

Hearing the word cum did something to me. I don't know what it was but without saying a word I stuck out my tongue. I buried my face in his crotch and began lapping away at his balls. I guess I should have asked permission because I feared how Rick would react but he reached down and grabbed my head and pulled it tight to his balls.

"Oh fuck, lick those balls. You like that Chrissy?"

I nodded as I continued to lick his balls. They smelled manly. The tasted delicious.

"You wanna suck my cock? Beg for it Chrissy?"

I began pleading.

"Please let me suck your cock Rick? I'll do anything."

"I don't know" said Rick as he stroked his cock. Each time he stroked it the glob of precum on his tip became bigger and bigger.

"Fine, you can suck it, but only if you're naked."

I stripped my clothes off and was naked within seconds. I don't know what it was but I would have done anything for his cock. I needed to please it. I needed to make it happy. And I wanted to taste his cum.

I began sucking his cock and stretched my mouth to fit as much of it in as possible. It was SO FUCKING GOOD. I was bobbing up and down and licking every inch of his cock. I looked up hoping for a sign of approval and Rick smiled at me. Pleasing him somehow made me feel fulfilled.

"Fuck you're so good Chrissy. Suck that cock you whore."

I had only slept with one woman in my life but I discovered I was a whore. A whore for Rick's big cock.

"Oh fuck deepthroat that cock. Holy fuck."

I looked up at Rick as this thick cock entered my throat. I watched his eyes roll back in his head and I felt euphoric.

Rick began fucking my mouth and suddenly stopped.

"Sit on my cock. Be my reverse cowgirl slut."

I didn't think twice. I hopped up and turned around, lowering my ass on to his massive prick. Rick wiggled his cock at my opening but my saliva on his cock and sweat from basketball made it a little easier. He pushed and pushed and pushed and the POP, his thick mushroom cap broke open my cherry.

FUCK. It hurt. It hurt a lot.

"Just ride it baby, make daddy happy."

I was his baby, and he was my daddy. I slowly rode it up and down and up and down and up and down. It began feeling amazing. His cock was fucking my ass and I loved it.

"Like that daddy?" As I took his cock out and plunged back on it.

"You're cock is so good daddy." As I continued to bounce.

Rick reached up and pulled my back towards him. He began licking my neck and my ear as I bounced on his cock. "Daddy loves your tight little ass."

I was in heaven. I had never felt so good and so in place. Right where I belonged. I continued to ride his cock. Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap. I listened to his balls slapping against my ass.

"This ass is yours daddy. Whenever. Wherever. You own my ass daddy."

I could feel Rick's cock swell even more and knew he was close.

"Face me."

I turned over and slid back on Rick's cock as I faced him. I leaned forward and began licking his sweaty nipples. Rick pulled me close and we began making out while he fucked me. His tongue was so strong and masculine.

"Where do you want it?"

I knew what he meant. I also knew what I wanted.

"I wanna eat it."

Rick smiled and pushed me off as he stood up. He stroked his cock a couple times and pulled my head to his tip. I began sucking and Rick grunted as he filled my mouth with his cum.

Seriously, without question, the best thing ever. I loved his cum. More and more shot out of his cock and into my mouth. I tried to swallow it all but some dripped out and onto the floor. When Rick was done he stood there and watched as I licked his cum from the floor.

I looked up and saw his shining cock. I sucked it to get all his cum off of it and without touching my cock I erupted onto his floor.

"Eat your cum." Rick reached down and scooped up most of my cum and smeared it on his cock. I would have done anything from his and was happy to suck his cock.

"Just a little more." Rick said as he reached down and scooped up the last of my cum. This time he held his fingers out and I licked them clean.

"Fuck Chrissy, you are one amazing fuck." Rick said as he walked to the kitchen to get a drink. There was no limp. No pain. No appearance of an injury at all.

Rick could see my quizzical face and laughed.

"I was never hurt. Just wanted some of that ass."

I should have been pissed but instead felt honored. Honored that this man with this amazing cock had chosen to fuck me.

I got dressed and went to leave.

"Basketball tomorrow?" I asked on my way out.

"Nah, Scott's coming over for a workout here. Maybe you should stop by."

I knew I would. I couldn't wait.

CockDrunk
CockDrunk
40 Followers