Bass Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The bass slut is leaving to go after some big fat hard..."

Not finishing her sentence, she giggled.

"I think you know what I want."

"We both do!"

Paul spoke aloud, but Elgin didn't utter a word as they continued behind Demi. Off in the distance, they could hear that same familiar female voice uttering the repetitive lyrics to that song. It continued to play despite running past seven minutes and the DJ now leaving the building.

"I'm a hard bass slut, I want the sound that gets me hot!"

******************

1 HOUR LATER

Leaving the club towards the end of her DJ set was a bit of a risk for Demi, but she wasn't too concerned. It was up to Elgin to negotiate with the club's manager of the night. He made up a quick and easy excuse, claiming his girlfriend had a sudden sickness and needed to leave quickly. Any complaints would be avoided entirely the next time they were in Ibiza, simply by avoiding the same club. Paul on the other hand had an inflation of his ego, just knowing that by the time they left the club he would be fucking Demi Rose Mawby. He carried himself with a smug grin that looked comical to both Elgin and Demi. The older man rolled his eyes and shook his head upon witnessing Paul's expressions. Demi found it cute and had a good chuckle at Paul. A bodyguard was waiting for them outside with the rented car, all prepared to escort Demi and her companions back to the hotel.

Those dirty words to the special song remained at the front of her mind when Demi sat in the back of the car and locked lips with Elgin. Paul was left there to watch them kiss, reminded a second time that while he would be fucking Demi, he was not allowed to kiss her. That seemed to be such an inane rule, but who was he to question her boyfriend? After all, this was a privilege to be chosen for such a special event to her. Paul had never been involved in a threesome before with another man. He wondered if Elgin had the same experience but no discussion about the situation carried over on the ride back to the hotel room. Demi just wanted to kiss her man and tease both of them with her thick body. She was in control, keeping their focus entirely on her when they got out of the car and stepped through the front doors of the hotel entrance.

Among the top floors was where Demi had a luxury suite. It was on a level that Paul was left surprised, knowing he couldn't afford a suite like this. In the past, he had accompanied her at hotels since he now worked in her management. He knew that Demi had plans for photo shoots across the island and modelling outfits for designer brands, but none of that was of concern when they stepped through the white door of her hotel room. Red patted carpet down below softened the sound of her gold high heels. The living room was elegantly decorated with white furniture. A large couch and two chairs, all in white color. Down below, the red carpet had a beige rug thrown over it with an oval shaped glass coffee table in the center of the room. This flavor of decoration was nothing important to the eyes of Paul or Elgin as they stood in front of the couch.

A smile crept across Demi's lips as she had both men standing before her, ready to watch. This was one of the reasons she had such a fantasy about threesomes. It was all about having more than one man focus their complete attention onto her body. She felt in control, at least for the time being as she could now finally raise her hands up and free her long locks of dark hair from that pony tail. Tossing the plastic band down to the floor, she spread her legs and watched both of the men, their eyes scanning over her body. Elgin stood on her left hand side while Paul was to the right. Rustling the silky robes of her gold dress, Demi began to peel it off her full-figured body. She heard a faint gasp from Paul's American accent as he witnessed her dress falling to the floor. It was the first time he had visibly witnessed Demi nude before him.

"Holy, mother of god..."

Such a jaw-dropping statement as Paul stood there in awe. His eyes bulged as he scanned his view across her thick body. Perfect waist line with curvy hips and massive tits. For Elgin, he had witnessed Demi strip before him many times in the past. All that mattered was his hard growing cock within his pants. She turned around, stomping her heels into the floor to show her bare ass before both of them. Bending over slightly, Demi used both hands to spank her phat cheeks. She listened to Paul's shocked voice once more as he was starring into the immense size of one of the most famous asses in the world. Demi wanted to compliment herself. Best ass since Kim Kardashian? Better than any other model active in a scene, this she was confident in. Placing her hands down on her knees, she kept her ass pushed out and then began to roll her hips. Elgin clapped his hands as Demi began to twerk.

"There you go, baby. I know you was wanting to do this earlier in the club!"

Clap. Clap. Clap. Those strong ass cheeks pushed together in a solid rhythm. Unfortunately Demi didn't have any music to twerk to, not that it mattered. She remembered the thumping bass pattern to that special song, trying to match it in tempo as the two men stood there watching. Paul clapped his hands together as well, whistling for her.

"Woooo, that's it! Make it clap!"

Softly smiling to herself, Demi let out a giggle as she continued to twerk. Her long black hair sway down her back, slightly moving as her smooth ass cheeks were still smacking together. Demi let out a soft moan, still twerking as she called out to her men.

"When I turn around, you both better be naked. I want to see some big, fat hard cocks waiting for me!"

After she spoke, the sound of rustling clothes was audible and then Demi grinned to herself in satisfaction. Once more, she felt in complete control. Not only was their entire focus dedicated to her thick body, but they were following her command. Closing her eyes, she continued to twerk, listening to the men undress themselves. Elgin quickly took off his shoes first before carefully discarding the jacket and shirt of his suit. For Paul, it was easier to simply slip his shoes off and then stand in a pair of white socks while removing the rest of his clothes. Elgin was careful about folding his suit up on the left side arm rest of the couch. Paul on the other hand was in a panic to get nude as quickly as possible, slinging his clothes all over the place.

"You can turn around and look now, baby."

Elgin called out to Demi. She came to a halt, allowing her phat ass to shake one last time while leaning forward. Slowly, Demi turned around to look at the men. She placed her hands onto her hips, modelling in full frontal nudity. Paul's eyes glanced down from her huge boobs this time, noticing the wet mound that covered her shaved pussy. He bit down on his lower lip while Demi's eyes scanned down below. She had a big black cock awaiting her and a white one to go along with it. Grinning, she fell down to her knees and began to crawl forward. Paul eagerly stepped forward as she reached out with her right hand and wasted no time twisting her fingers into a grip around his pole. Demi glanced up at her boyfriend, winking at Elgin as her other hand wrapped around his long black snake.

"Mmmmmmmmm, two big cocks... all for me."

"You're in a dirty mood tonight, aren't you Demi?"

She nodded at Elgin while slowly moving her hands across both cocks. Demi licked her lips before breaking eye contact. Slow and steady, she moved her hands to stroke each pole. Eyes shifting to the right, Demi gave Paul a smirk while looking at that dumbfounded expression across his face. She had already blown his mind by the look he carried himself with. All she could hope was that he wouldn't blow his load too soon once his dick was shoved between her lips. Still wanking them at her slow pace, Demi wasn't going to suck either one until they were at full length. Her hands guided slowly as she tightened her grips, listening to the soft moans that both men made. Glancing back and forth between each cock, Demi felt satisfied with their sizes after another minute. Both men had a strong fat cock, with Elgin's only slightly longer. Shifting her eyes back at him, Demi winked at her boyfriend before parting her lips.

It was only fitting that she satisfied herself with the taste of familiarity to start the night. Paul stood there, watching as the beautiful model began to suck his friend's long black snake. She closed her eyes, sensually shoving her lips down to suck inch by inch. Elgin exhaled deeply, as he knew not to interfere with Demi's tenderness when she was sucking him off. As her lips bobbed her up and down, she tightened her right hand fingers around Paul's shaft and began to wank it back and forth again. 'Mmmmmmm', a muffled moan escaped her lips as she pulled them back to the head of Elgin's cock and released it with a popping sound. Shifting her attention over to Paul's cock, Demi looked up into his eyes while sticking her tongue out. Her hand shoved down to the base of his swollen pole as she twirled her tongue around his purple helmet. She wanted to tease him briefly before shoving that fat cock between her lips.

"That's it, baby! Suck him!"

Elgin called out to her with a direct order, but Demi wasn't focusing on him at all. Her small white hand gripped his big black cock, jerking it up and down as she began to suck on Paul's rod.

"Ohhhhhhh, god!"

Gasping for breath, Paul couldn't believe the reality that was unfolding before him. He had dreamed for so long and now, he was standing there with this angel sucking him off. Demi maintained eye contact as she bobbed her head up and down, slobbering all over his shaft. She sucked him slow and sensually, all while her left hand was busy jerking Elgin's dark meat back and forth. Pushing her lips all the way down, Demi closed her eyes momentarily before slightly gagging on Paul's length. She pulled her lips back to the head, releasing it with a popping noise. Demi let go of each cock now, lowering her head down to Paul's hanging ball sack. She used both hands, grazing her fingernails across his sensitive skin before licking at his balls.

"Oh man, yeah! There you go! Suck my nuts, Demi!"

Sighing in frustration, Elgin simply shook his head. The last thing he expected was for Demi to give Paul this unwarranted attention. He reached down with his right hand, stroking his shaft while he watched and listened to her slobber on his friends balls. Carefully using both hands, Demi shoved one ball into her mouth and gargled it around. Her cheek inflated as she rubbed her tongue onto it from within her mouth. Popping it out, she used her hands again to suck Paul's other ball, giving it equal attention before pulling it from her lips. His nut sack was slick and wet from her oral talents. Demi reached for Elgin's big black cock, pushing it back into her mouth to suck him again. This time, she went faster, bobbing her head up and down while devouring that long black meat pole inch by inch.

"Suck it! Suck it!!"

He grunted while yelling at her. Placing his right hand on the back of her head, Elgin took control as he gripped Demi's hair. She pushed his cock further down her throat, bobbing her head up and down while grasping her right hand around in a desperate attempt to find Paul's shaft. Her hand missed, pushing against his leg until the man grabbed Demi's wrist and guided his cock back into her hand. Paul moaned as he felt her fingers tighten around his shaft all while Elgin proceeded to fuck her pretty little mouth. He began to thrust his cock between her lips, lightly bucking his hips.

"Suck it, baby! Suck it! Show me what a nasty slut you wanna be tonight!"

Closing her eyes, Demi concentrated on sucking Elgin's long fat dick while moving her left hand down below to squeeze his balls. Her right hand still gripped Paul's shaft, wanking it back and forth while her mouth began to make various slobbering and sucking noises. He only let go of her hair as a way of telling her that he was satisfied. Demi pulled her lips back to the head of Elgin's cock and released it with saliva strings dangling from her open mouth back to his dark pole. They broke off, as she moved her head to the right, eagerly prepared to suck Paul off again. Flicking her tongue, she spit on his dick before shoving it back between her lips. Like before, Demi used her free hand to jerk off the other guy while sucking the rod between her lips.

"She handles herself well man, right?"

Elgin spoke to his friend while Paul's eyes were fixated on Demi. Locks of her black hair sway beyond her shoulders as she bobbed her head up and down, sucking inch after inch of his fat dick.

"Ohhhhh, fuck yeah! This is amazing! Never dreamed she sucked dick this fucking good!"

"Oh no, you haven't seen anything yet. Wait 'till she's got it between her tits."

Those words spoken aloud from Elgin was enough to get Demi's attention. She pulled her lips back to the head of Paul's cock, releasing it with another popping sound. Moving her hands away, she quickly clapped them together and was ready to speak aloud.

"I prefer my men sitting down when I'm working my tits up and down."

Holding her palms up, Demi quietly motioned for both of them to go sit on the couch. Elgin stepped backwards, bending his legs as he sat down. Paul followed suit, as they were side by side. Demi remained on her knees, crawling forward as each man was properly sitting in the position she preferred for working her tits. Reaching out with her right hand, she gripped Paul's cock once again.

"You know what to do, baby. Don't make him wait."

Turning her head, Demi smirked over at Elgin.

"You do know that you're the one that is gonna have to wait, dear?"

That cute smirk across her face was enough to melt Elgin's heart as he grinned at her. Paul watched the glamour babe properly situate her self between his legs. He moved a hand down to the base of his cock, taking a slight grip to point it directly up. Demi let go of his cock, using her hands to reach down and pull her massive breasts up and shove them around Paul's big dick.

"Tell her she was made for that."

Once again, Elgin's voice called out. Neither Paul or Demi looked away, as the man sat back and watched her huge boobs swallow up his cock. The head poked up between them as Demi squeezed them around his shaft.

"Oh my fucking god..."

Paul was at a loss of words watching as Demi began to slowly pump her breasts up and down. The entire length of his shaft disappeared between the folds of her tits with only the head poking up with each full thrust. Her erect nipples were poking out, as he had to fight the urge from reaching down and pinching them. Demi's eyes never glanced away from his face as she softly smiled, speaking aloud in her strong British accent.

"My tits were made for big cocks, weren't they?"

Nodding his head, Paul swallowed his breath before answering her back.

"Yeah, you were built for doing this."

"Mmmmmmmm, I just love having a big... fat... hard dick between my juicy tits."

Moaning, she bit down on her lower lip and continued to pump her breasts up and down. Her English voice called out with a strong level of seduction. Paul eventually moved his hand away from the base of his shaft, giving Demi more room to work her tits up and down. Over and over, she continued to tittyfuck that cock all while Elgin sat there on the left hand side of his friend. He was impressed to witness Demi in the act of tittyfucking with another man, still rock hard at the sight while wanking himself. Breaking eye contact with Paul, Demi glanced down to look at the head of his cock poking up. She spit on it and then parted her lips, lapping her tongue across the head with each thrust.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, man! Wooooooooo!!"

Paul closed his eyes and threw his head back, as this pleasure was almost too much for him. For all the times he had fantasized about fucking her ass, little could he have guessed the heavenly feeling he would receive from having his cock between her breasts. Elgin snapped his fingers, getting Demi's attention as she glanced over at him. She playfully winked, as he had to know his turn was coming up next. Lowering her head, she flicked her tongue across the head of Paul's cock one last time and then let go of her breasts. His eyes opened, leering downward to see her let go of her breasts and free his thick shaft. Demi grabbed it with her right hand one last time, shoving her lips to the head and giving it a loving goodbye kiss.

"Come on, baby. Bring those big titties over here, you know what I want!"

Letting go of Paul's shaft, Demi giggled as she grinned back at Elgin.

"Oh yeah, I know what you want. You want your big black cock between my huge tits, right?"

Flashing his teeth in a grin, Elgin didn't utter a word. He quietly nodded as Demi crawled to the left side of the couch and situated herself between his legs. Paul closed his eyes, thankful that she had stopped before he could blow his load. He knew that if Demi continued with her titwank skills, he undoubtedly would've exploded between her tits. He exhaled deeply, swallowing his breath while listening to his friend moan. When Paul re-opened his eyes and glanced towards Elgin, Demi was hard at work with her big tits wrapped around that long black cock. The head poked up as she squeezed them together. Elgin began to buck his hips, pumping his cock between her tits.

"Ohhhhh, yeah! That's it, yes!"

Moaning out for him, Demi spit down onto the head of Elgin's pole. She didn't anticipate him to take control like this and do the work for her. The excitement was overwhelming to feel every inch of that long black cock pumping between her boobs.

"Fuck my titties! Mmmmmm, yeah!"

As Demi continued to moan out to him, Elgin placed his hands on the sides of her head. He tilted her head down and Demi opened her mouth so the head of his long black shaft could slip between her pink lips with each thrust. Paul watched as he began to jack himself off at this wonderful sight. Pop. Pop. Pop. The sound of Elgin's cock popping out of Demi's mouth came with a steady rhythm. Paul wanked himself while watching this. Over and over, Elgin bucked his hips, making a desperate attempt to fuck her tits and mouth at the same time. He let go of her hair, allowing Demi to elevate her head back up and look into his eyes. Still thrusting his cock between her tits, he groaned as she smiled.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhh yeah! Mmmmmmmm, I love when you do this to me!"

Elgin grunted as he came to a sudden halt despite Demi desiring more. When he stopped, that only made her begin pumping her tits up and down. Her body lightly shook as she fucked his long black cock with her giant breasts. Up and down, she pumped her tits, listening to him moan and cry out.

"Ohhhhh, god! Fuckkkkk!!"

Despite his commanding words earlier, Demi knew how to shift control back over. She easily overpowered her boyfriend with the might of her juicy breasts. Paul got up from the couch, stepping around as he wanked his cock. The slight movement from the corner of her eye alerted Demi as she began to slow down and then glance over to him. Shifting her eyes back at Elgin, she grinned at him while letting go of her breasts. With his cock free, she grabbed a hold of it, squeezing her fingers tightly around it.

"You know what I wanna do now, honey?"

"Tell me, Demi."

Grinning back at him, she used her free hand to grab his cock. Now with both hands, Demi stroked that long black dick while slowly rising up from her knees.

"I wanna get up on top and ride your big black cock..."

Turning to glance over at Paul, Demi continued.

"While you get behind me and pound me up the arse."

Paul's lower lip fell as his eyebrows quirked up. Did he hear her right? Was this curvaceous British babe truly asking him to take her buttocks? Oh, how he had always dreamed.