Bass Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're kidding me right? You want me to fuck your ass?"

Demi nodded her head.

"Yeah! What's the point of having a threesome if I'm not gonna get two cocks in me at the same time? Dirty low frequencies aren't what I wanna feel deep inside of me. I want big fat hard dicks!"

"You're a real fucking bass slut, Demi!"

Paul's reply back to her twisting those dirty lyrics was enough to satisfy Demi. She gazed forward, looking back at her boyfriend as he raised his hands to help her up. Spreading her legs, Demi straddled him as she bent her knees on both sides of the couch and continued to hold that big black cock forward. She wanted to carefully line up before sliding down and feeling Elgin enter her. Paul had stepped behind her, watching and then hearing her gasp when she slid down and pushed that shaft into her warm cunt. From where he stood, Paul had a great sight of her titanic sized booty. Cheeks split revealing a crack as Demi leaned forward. She gazed into Elgin's eyes, offering a soft smile as he cupped her face and pushed her lips to his for a slow tender kiss. His hands caressed her skin, founding her breasts that he gave a subtle squeeze to.

"Mmmmmmmm, that's it darling."

She spoke in a low voice, almost whispering before softly kissing Elgin once again. Even in the act of utter filth, Demi knew how to play her sensual hand with care and passion. His hands squeezed her breasts once more, prompting her to lean forward and grab her breasts to smother his face with them. Demi's long black hair whipped as she glanced from beyond her right shoulder to see Paul standing there with a dumbfounded look across his silly face.

"What are you waiting for, you bloody wanker? Get over here and shove that cock up my arse!!"

There was something about her choice of words and strong English accent that made Paul's heart rate go up in speed. The other reason he was almost stammering, had to do with the fact of seeing her mighty booty on full display as she begged for his cock. Swallowing his breath, Paul stepped forward, gripping his shaft as he pushed one foot up on the couch and began to climb over her. Demi closed her eyes, feeling Elgin's tongue slathering over her her breasts as he squeezed and licked them. Paul had to balance himself with his feet pushing into both sides of the couch, but once he was ready, he slid his cock up the crack of her mighty ass. Rubbing it back and forth as he teased her, Demi pouted and called out to him.

"Don't tease me, just give it to me!"

She closed her eyes, already embracing the feeling of Elgin's long shaft shoved into her pussy. There was nothing for Demi to fear as she knew her body was about to be tested in the act of double penetration. For so long she had dreamed of this and thought about it. The real thing was always better than substituting a throbbing hard cock with a toy. When Paul finally pushed his dick through her dark little hole, Demi gasped and raised her head. Elgin's dark eyes glared at her, his face still shoved between her boobs.

"Ohhhhhhh, man! This ass is fucking tight!"

Paul cried out while taking the first thrust into her ass. Demi's ass was so big, so thick that it was quite a sight to behold as every inch of his cock was sinking into her dark back door hole. He gasped as each man soon heard her cry out and then scream.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, FUCKKKKKKK!!"

Elgin moved his hands away from her breasts, bringing his left hand down her curvy hips and gripping one of her ass cheeks. Paul may have been allowed to join in this act, but Elgin wanted to subtly remind the other man that Demi Rose's ass belonged to him. Sinking his fingers down into her plump ass cheek, he gave it a solid squeeze while gazing up to see the expression of pleasure across her face. Demi whimpered and then called out for them.

"I'm ready! Come on! Come on and give it to me! Fuck me hard!"

Letting out a grunt, Elgin called out to his friend.

"You heard her, man! Pound her real good, Paul!"

Pulling his hand back, Elgin smacked that ass before sinking his fingers back down into her smooth booty check. Paul reached for her hair, snatching a tight grip that pulled at Demi's neck as he began to buck his hips. As his cock pumped into her ass, Elgin also bucked his hips, fucking her cunt.

"Ohhhhh, yeah! Pull my hair too! OHHHHHHH!!"

As Demi's loud English accent screamed aloud, the men grunted. Over and over, Paul thrust his cock into that supreme ass while Elgin was bucking his hips and pumping into her pussy. They worked together in unison, meeting thrust after thrust. Her breasts began to bounce, rubbing up against Elgin's chest as Demi gritted her teeth and let out a growling moan. Eyes popping open, she was overwhelmed in a bliss of pleasure.

"YESSS, YESSSSS, YESSSSSSS!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD, YESSSSSSSS!! FUCK ME!! FUCK ME!!"

Her voice echoed throughout the room as Demi felt both cocks pumping into her simultaneously. Paul snatched at her hair harder, using his left hand to spank the other cheek of her ass. He watched it flip around as his balls smacked against the undersides of that massive booty. Upon hearing the echoing spank noise, Elgin planted his other hand onto Demi's ass and squeezed it with both hands as they continued to thrust.

"FUCK ME!! OHHHH GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSS!!"

Turning her head, Demi glanced back at Paul from the corner of her eye. Those innocent expressions she made earlier in the night were gone, replaced with hungry eyes of lust. Over and over, he thrust his cock, pounding her up the ass. Elgin's hands squeezed her ass once more as he continued to buck his hips forward, pumping that cock into her pussy. Breasts shaking all around, Demi grazed her fingernails up Elgin's hairy chest. Rearing his right hand back, Elgin spanked that ass while still thrusting his cock into her tight pussy. Paul let go of her hair, moving his hands to her shoulders and giving them a subtle squeeze. It was difficult for him being unable to spank her booty while pounding his cock into it. Grunting, Paul began to slow down as Elgin was studying the movement of his friend. Demi was drawing closer to her orgasm as both men slowed down almost to a complete halt.

"I want that booty right now!"

Elgin screamed aloud, prompting his friend to step his feet off from the couch and begin pulling his cock out of her ass. Gazing back at Demi's face, Elgin gave her a nod to make sure that he had her attention before speaking.

"Think you can handle more?"

She nodded her head, slowly catching her breath. Demi looked as if she were about to pout and complain, but not about taking it up the ass.

"I know I can handle more! But I'm so close..."

Turning to glance across her shoulder at Paul, she offered him a cute grin.

"I guess it's on you to make me cum."

Those words were enough to make Elgin sigh in frustration. Just knowing that she was picking his friend to give that privilege to, he almost wanted to scream at the girl. Demi knew how to play the men back and forth now, as she raised herself up and began to slowly climb off. Elgin's big black cock slowly slipped out of her pink folds before flopping against his chest. Demi turned to stand facing Paul who was grinning wide.

"Remember what I said. You can fuck my girl, but you sure as hell aren't gonna kiss her."

A stern reminder spoken off from Elgin's commanding voice. Paul was left wondering quietly what he meant. Was that something about swingers? They agreed to threesomes but the other man couldn't kiss the girl? Whatever the case, Paul knew better than to open his mouth and complain. Demi gazed back at him as she used her right hand to touch his chest.

"Just remember, do not cum inside me. You think you're about to blow, then you pull out fast."

She turned to look back at Elgin and smirked.

"Same goes for you, honey. If you can, save your load cause I got an idea."

"What do you mean by that?"

Still smirking, Demi bit down on her lower lip. Her teeth flashed before she finished speaking.

"I want your spunk all over my face, and his too."

Turning to look at Paul, she winked at him before speaking aloud again.

"I've never had more than one cock to blow a load all over me. But two? Mmmmmm, I'm gonna be a sticky little slut."

"A sticky bass slut."

Paul corrected her as Demi smirked at him. Her words of filth describing an epic facial were enough to motivate Elgin to rise up from the couch. He stood behind Demi, as she faced Paul. The standing position was one that Elgin and Demi had talked about, as they planned to do this. All he could hope for was that Paul knew his place and didn't try to kiss her.

"Come on, help me pick her up."

Speaking out to Paul, Elgin moved his hands to Demi's hips. She knew what was coming as she spread her legs and soon had both men helping to pick her up off her feet. She moved her hands to Paul's shoulders, finally face to face with him again while wrapping her thick legs around his waist.

"Remember what I said, don't you try to kiss my girl!"

"Stop worrying about that and let's fuck her!"

Paul's reply got Demi to giggle as she shoved her breasts up against his skinny chest. A look of pride covered her face as the girl was anticipating the moment that both men shoved their cocks into her holes. From the way they had picked her up, Elgin's long black pole was already shoved up the crack of her mighty booty. It didn't take much effort for him to find her dark little hole and slowly push in. Paul on the other hand had a slight struggle finding her cult down below. He rubbed the head of his shaft against her vulva lips, causing Demi to moan before he pushed it in.

"Yes, that's it! Mmmmmm, there you go!"

At last, she had a cock back inside of her to finish her orgasm. Demi moaned, closing her eyes as she tilted her head to the left side. She quietly invited Elvin to push his lips to the right side, soon feeling his breath blow down her neck.

"Come on! I want to get FUCKED!! Big fat hard dicks, that's what I wanna feel deep inside of me!"

Demi's heavy English accent screeched and echoed throughout the room when she screamed that final word. She could hear the grunts and groans from each man. Both of them gripped at her hips, as Paul was trying his absolute hardest not to have his hands touch over Elgin's. Together, they bucked their hips simultaneously to thrust into her holes. Demi gasped, her breasts beginning to shake as she felt her body trembling.

"OHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK!!"

As she screamed aloud, her fingernails dug into Paul's flesh. He grunted, gazing down at her amazing breasts as they began to wobble and shake around. Elgin grunted as he moved his hands down to cradle her smooth ass cheeks against his palms. Exhaling his deep breath, the man began to speak aloud to her.

"This body was made for getting fucked, baby! Ohhhhh, fuck! You like that, Demi!? Huh!? YOU LIKE GETTING FUCKED BY TWO GUYS AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME!?"

Paul grunted while Elgin screamed at her. Demi didn't immediately respond so Elgin pulled his right hand back and gave that ass a good under-handed slap. Her body shook again as Demi belted out a loud scream to him.

"YESS, YESSSS, YESSSSSSSSS!! THIS IS WHAT I WAS BUILT FOR!! GIVE IT TO ME!! GIVE IT TO ME!! POUND MY HOLES WITH THOSE BIG FAT HARD DICKS!! OHHHHHHHHH, GOD!!"

Her words had an effect on each man as Paul and Elgin both gritted their teeth and continued to thrust. Hips bucking in unison at a steady pace, they fucked the buxom British model into a frenzy of lust. Gasping for breath, Demi curled her toes up from with in her high heels. She spread her legs out as they shook, unable to wrap them back around Paul's waist. Up and down her giant boobs shook and wobbled with power. They didn't stop, as Paul and Elgin were caught in the heat of the moment willing to give her everything they had, inch by inch.

"BIG FAT HARD DICKS! BIG FAT HARD DICKS!! THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT, OHHHHHHHHH YEAH!!"

Closing his eyes, Paul's face scrunched up as he continued to pump inch after inch of his long cock into Demi's cunt. Her voice had cried out so loud, echoing throughout the hotel suite as Demi opened her eyes and began to gasp. Biting down on her lower lip, she whimpered while the sound of all three bodies smacking together created a solid rhythm mixed in with a chorus of heavy breathing. Demi moved her hands away from Paul as her inner walls began to collapse. All it took was one final thrust and finally, she met her climax.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK!!!"

Eyes widening, her legs shook with such force from curling her toes up, Demi's gold high heels slipped off and fell to the the floor with the sound of a double thump. Paul gasped as he felt her juices flooding his cock from within.

"Set her down, man! Set her down!"

Elgin was so worried that Paul would screw up and blast his load inside Demi. That was a bad scenario going through his mind, second only to imagining him kissing her. Paul moved his hands away from her, grunting as he gritted his teeth and snarled. It took some effort for him to reach down and carefully pull his cock from her pussy. Elgin was careful about setting Demi down on her feet. Her body was trembling as she had to catch her breath from such a powerful orgasm. Excess juices from her cunt squirted across the room when Paul pulled his rod free. Elgin's cock slid out of her dark little hole, almost nestling a spot in the crack of her powerful ass before Demi stepped her toes down onto the carpet floor below. She turned to look back at Elgin as he cupped her face with one hand for a quick kiss. Once their lips were apart, she hurried down to her knees.

This was it. The epic final splash to finish a hard night of dirty fucking. Demi moved her hands to her hair, making sure that her locks were pushed beyond her shoulders. Swallowing her breath, she gazed forward as her eyes were met with the sight of each cock on both sides, frantically stroked by a hand to each man. Paul was on her left hand side while Elgin was to the right. She could not believe that she had properly endured two rounds of hard double penetration, but it was a reminder to Demi that her body was built for such fucking. Now she was prepared to demonstrate her cute face as an ideal canvas for two creamy loads of warm cum. Biting down on her lower lip, Demi gazed at Paul's thick white cock and then turned her attention to Elgin's beautiful black rod. Swallowing her breath again, she felt ready for this while moving her hands to her breasts. Demi held her tits up, pinching her own nipples as she begged with filthy words to the men.

"You gonna cum for me?"

A grunt was audible from Elgin's voice as Paul nodded and replied.

"Yeah! I've got a hot load ready to glaze your beautiful fucking face!"

Demi gasped, gazing up as she moved her hands beneath her large breasts to tilt them up. Closing her eyes, she grinned before replying with a lyric from that dirty song from earlier in the night.

"Oh my god, I want that shit!"

"HERE IT IS, FUCKKKKKK!!"

Elgin screamed as his hand jerked his cock, erupting before her. A thick wad of cum splattered across Demi's forehead with drops landing into her dark hair. Paul's cock began to burst from within his grasping hand. He groaned, watching string after string of cum layer across the right side of her face and onto her temple. Demi began to giggle, cracking up in laughter as she kept her eyes closed. She felt spurts of cum slathering across her face. Elgin grunted, watching a wad of his cum drench her left cheek and drip down to her boobs below. A few spurts missed her face, instead landing on her neck and to those big tits further down. Each man was out of breath, standing there satisfied as they let go of their depleted cocks and simply stood in amazement at the mess across Demi's face. Cum dripped from her right eyebrow, falling down like rain drops as she began to slowly open her eyes.

"Satisfied?"

It was Elgin calling out to her as he centered his focus on her cum covered face. Demi had to swallow her breath, as no excess cum made it to her mouth at all. Instead, each man made a mess aiming higher up. She could feel strands of spunk in her hair, but she wasn't bothered by it whatsoever. Curving her lips in a grin, she looked up at him and nodded. Paul was breathing heavily as he spoke aloud to her.

"You're a fucking bass slut, Demi."

Quirking her eyebrows at him, she used her right hand to wipe a strand of cum from her face. Licking her fingertip, she winked at Paul before answering him back with a correction.

"A hard bass slut."

THE END