Bastard

Story Info
His dad turned him into a bastard, almost.
12.9k words
4.33
45k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,182 Followers

Hi guys and gals. This one is MUCH different from my normal stuff. It includes anal, and slightly forced sex, so if you don't like that you might want to take a pass. While my doctor was working on getting my heart problem under control and my PC woes went on, I received a fan request for something way out of my comfort zone. I let that sit in my brain while everything else got sorted out, then came up with this. He, or she, (never knew which) was quite happy with the results. Now I can post it for the rest of you. As this was a special request story, I doubt that I will ever do a sequel even though that possibility was left hanging at the end.

I especially want to thank my friend realusmctazman for his efforts at proofreading and suggesting changes to the text to make my tale much more readable. Any and all typos, etcetera that might exist in this story are the fault of myself, and only myself. And I apologize to him for forgetting to thank him for the same efforts he did on Stacy Brown Got Two, Ch.3. Hopefully, on any further stories where I have the benefit of a proofreader, I won't forget to thank him or her. In addition, I need to thank Larry74403 for his beta reading on this story.

Hope you like it. Don't forget to vote!

********

My dad raised me to be just like him. He was a real bastard! I think he failed. I'm not nearly the bastard he was. I say 'was', because he is pushing up daisies now. The mall security footage showed him walking up behind me and sucker punching me one day when I walked off telling him to go to hell. I'm 21 years old, 6'7" tall and weigh 240 pounds so when I spun around and punched him back, I had all my weight and leverage behind it and my punch apparently snapped his neck and he dropped right there, dead in a nano-second.

I was 19 at the time. We had been arguing about my mom, who had died in a train accident a week prior. He kept telling me that, "Every woman has her price! Even your whore mother! Give a woman a house to clean and food to cook, and she'll fuck you for the rest of her life!"

It turned out that the only thing else my dad believed in was, surprisingly, life insurance! Go figure! He had a $1,000,000 policy on my mom and a $10 million policy on himself. The way the policies were written, I ended up as the beneficiary to them both.

I invested most of it in one of those funds where, "when the market goes up, so do my earnings, but when the market goes down, my balance stays the same." No way did I want to be broke after four months of non-stop partying. That would be my dad.

I've always loved photography so I went out and splurged on the best digital SLR camera I could find. It takes incredible photos, even with no light, and also incredibly fast stop action ones. Along with it I got the smallest, yet most feature packed video camcorder that uses those small memory chips that hold tons of footage. Added to it I got one of those small, flexible table top tripods for it that will work on virtually any stable and relatively close to flat surface.

Next, I went to a small print shop and had them make up some business cards for me. Of course, all of the info on them is fake, but they didn't know that. Paid cash, it was cheap for 200 cards, their minimum. I expect to throw most of them away.

Then I went to a big city about 500 miles away and got a motel/hotel room in the shopping district near their sports complex. Less than three hours after arriving I was talking up the young couple I met near Victoria's Secret. I was laying it on thick how I thought she should be a high-priced model (she was a solid 9 on the 10-point scale without trying!) and I wanted to take some test photos of her. The man tried to walk off pulling her with him.

I offered them $100 to take some pictures. That stopped him. It was warm and I was wearing Cargo shorts, lots of pockets! They looked at each other as if thinking about it so I said, "Tell you what, I really think she could make it big, so I'm going to offer $200 and hope my boss doesn't dock my pay. I doubt that he would once he sees the photos."

They huddled together briefly then she said, "What kind of photos will they be?"

"Totally discreet, just like you are now, but showing your gorgeous face and lovely figure. We can take them around here."

"Not nudes?"

I looked around while making a face as I said, "No way, I mean, really," as I waved my hand around us to all the people walking by.

They talked a bit more then she said, "Okay, give my husband the money." I reached into one of my pockets and pulled out a small wad of hundreds and handed two of them to him. We all walked over to some benches where weird statues were and took a few shots then asked her to open the top two buttons on her shirt, for my boss. She looked at him and he slowly nodded his head so she popped open the top two buttons on her blouse.

More shots of her bending over looking up at me while showing great cleavage as well as some others that highlighted her sexy ass as she looked over her shoulder at me. But she kept looking to her husband with each new pose. Exactly what I hoped for!

Dropping the camera in disgust I exclaimed, "Shit, this isn't going to work! You keep looking at your husband for his approval and half the shots don't have you looking at the lens. That's too bad because I think you have real star potential."

I could tell both of them had dollar signs rolling through their heads and he asked, "Isn't there some way she could try again?"

"Oh, I don't know," I said hemming and hawing as I looked around. "I mean, we could try different areas around here but you would always be here and ..." then I just let that hang there.

"And if I wasn't there?" he asked as his lovely wife shot a look at him. "Would she do better then, if I wasn't there?"

I looked to her where she still had a shocked look of disbelief on her face as she glared at her husband. "I can almost guarantee it. I tell you what, I'm really certain that that would work out, so how about I give you an additional $200 to stay here. I'm staying in that motel right there, on the 8th floor, um fifth window down, and we could go up there where nothing will interrupt us and it shouldn't take too long. You could have a cup of coffee and then she would come right back down and you can finish shopping or what- ever."

They talked quietly for a bit longer then she said, "He says I should do it. But I've never done anything like this before, I won't know what to do."

"I can guide you through it with little suggestions as we go. It won't be as difficult as you think."

"Go ahead, honey, just do what he says and I'll be waiting for you right here."

And with that the two of us walked off. On the ride, up the elevator, she told me her name was Jan, and that she had married Ron two months ago. Both were 21, my age. I stepped back and gave her a long slow look then said, "Wow, Ron sure won the lottery for marrying one hot girl!" She blushed as she thanked me for the compliment.

Soon we were in my suite and we walked to the window where she saw Ron looking up and waving so she waved back. Moving back from the window she seemed more nervous than before. I messed around with my equipment while also setting up my video camera on its tripod on the room's table. It would show the room without being washed out by the sunlight coming through the window, due to the way I positioned it.

We went through several plain pics then I asked her to undo two more buttons and she balked. We went back and forth and I finally settled on just one button. More pics. And then again, I asked for one more button and she refused.

I dropped my still camera and looked at her for a few seconds then said, "I think I can understand your reluctance. I mean, it's you I'm photographing, yet Ron got all the money. How about I give you another $100 that is strictly between you and me?"

A moment to think about it and she said, "I guess that would be alright."

I gave her the $100 and she undid the button. Ten minutes later she had $300 more and her top was off! "I know my boss is going to love you! I really wish you would take off your bra!"

She thought for about 5 seconds then said, "$500."

I winced as if that was too much and countered with, "$300."

"Deal," she said and I got several great pics of her removing her bra. "God, you have an incredible body," I said as I reached out and hefted her left breast.

"Hey, no touching!"

"An extra hundred?"

"Two hundred," she countered

"Three hundred, and I get to touch them both as much as I want too!"

Less than two seconds and she said, "Deal, give me the money first."

I gave her the money and she tucked it firmly inside her purse then stood in front of me with her arms at her sides. I set my camera down and mauled the hell out of her firm, perfect, roughly 34C tits that were perfect mounds with no sag, and quarter sized brown aureoles centered on them with small nipples just barely above the surface of her skin. I squeezed them tight, pinched and played with her nipples as she gave out soft moans. I leaned in and sucked her right nipple into my mouth and she jumped back.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"Still touching, just a different method."

"Oh, okay, I guess."

"Hey, you already have $1000 of my money, and I'm going to get my money's worth." She never argued again and I loved on those tits for a long time, rubbing my hands all over her back, sides, stomach, breasts until she was breathing hard and her nipples were standing out like hard little pieces of pencils.

I stepped back and clicked off about 20 shots while saying, "Oh yeah, my boss is going to love this look!" while I moved around her from side to side.

"How about pushing your pants down a bit so I can get a butt shot?"

"Ummmmmm ... $300." she said after giving it some thought.

I noticed her hands move to do it even before I responded with, "$500, but they go all the way off!"

Her hands paused their motion then she nodded and she shoved then all the way down her legs and off as I dug out another batch of money that I placed on her purse. God damn, this girl is put together fine is what I thought as I slowly looked her up and down. I stepped to her and massaged her breasts again then slowly worked one hand at a time down to her ass and back until she was holding onto my shoulders as I then shoved my hands under her panties and massaged the hell out of her ass. She never complained but she certainly moaned and groaned a lot.

It took her about fifteen seconds after my fingers slid around to her pussy and I was finger fucking her deeply before she groaned out, "Wait, stop, not that."

My thumb was now rubbing her clit as three fingers fucked as deep as I could while I said, "$100." She rose it to $500 but I said, "$200." She squirmed as I worked her sex then she countered with $400 and I naturally said, "$300."

"Oh god yes!" she cried out, whether in agreement or in climax I couldn't tell, but her knees weakened and I held her upright with my hand fucking her cunt and an arm around her back as she bucked as she cried out.

Jan finally recovered even as her panties dropped on their own to the floor. I stepped back just a bit and snapped off several shots showing her entire naked body as well as her flushed face and the receding orgasm face she had. She stood there a few seconds then sat back onto my bed and slowly lay back staring up at the ceiling. Her head turned to watch me put the money on her purse.

"God, doing that has made me so damned horny, how about a blowjob?"

"Huh? What!?" she said as my request finally dawned on her.

"$500."

"Okay," she said and I counted out the bills and gave them to her as she moved first to her purse and then onto her knees before me.

About five minutes of the heaven of her mouth I told her to follow me and I moved to the window to look at her husband waiting for her while she went back to sucking me off. One thing she didn't count on about me is this; I can cum multiple times once I get hard!

So, after a few minutes more of her energetic blowjob I groaned, "Oh god, I'm cumming!" and my hands grabbed her head to hold her in place as I pumped her mouth full. She had to swallow! She did, several times!

Once I stopped pumping her mouth full, I pulled her to her feet next to me in front of the window and we both waved to her husband, each of us naked as the day we were born. All the while she had blown me by the window, I had placed my SLR on the window sill aimed right at the action as it took one shot every two seconds. She didn't realize that until I picked it up and stopped the automatic function.

I moved back and took several more shots of her flushed body with a few drips of cum running down her chin and breasts. Her eyes slowly moved to my thick, 6½ inch cock which was sticking straight out and remained rock hard. Looking into my eyes she said, "How can you still be hard after the load of cum you forced me to swallow? By the way, I never do that!"

"Obviously that statement has been disproved, by your own words. And I am still hard because I really want to fuck you!"

The look of shock she gave me was fast and hard! Then she blurted out, "$5,000!"

Naturally we went back and forth until I said "$3,000."

She said, "Deal!"

I picked her up and carried her to my bed and gently placed her down with her ass on the edge and her legs in the air then I centered my cock and pushed slowly and steadily into her. She groaned hard as her eyes grew in size then we both gasped as I bottomed out as deep within her as possible.

"My god that is deep! You sure are bigger than Ron is!"

I pulled back and then pressed slowly back into her as I said, "Thanks, but I wouldn't tell him that."

And then neither of us spoke as I pounded the shit out of her while one hand worked my camera getting great shots of her face as well as my cock moving in and out of her super wet pussy! I even got close ups of her orgasm face on two occasions as she came like mad on me. I held off my own cum until she had recovered, then I ramped up my efforts and she could tell I was close.

"Please don't cum in me!"

"Too late for that," I said as I slammed home, pumping her full with at least seven powerful shots of my cream! Between every cum blast I pulled back and slammed back into her again, getting pics of her wide spread cunt lips stretched around my cum coated cock while cum oozed out of her pussy.

"You shouldn't have cum in me, you bastard!"

"That wasn't part of the negotiations, you cunt whore."

It took her about three minutes to realize I had not stopped moving my cock in her. Her eyes looked down to my cock slicing in and out of her pussy and she said, "Aren't we through?"

"Not hardly, now I want to fuck that lovely ass of yours."

"No way, I've never had a cock back there!"

"$2,000," I said.

"Ten."

"Three."

"Nine."

"Four," I upped my offer.

"Eight."

"Five."

I watched the way her mind worked over the idea of that much money. "Do you have some lube?" I told her I did. "Okay, you use lots of lube and go slow and we have a deal at $5,000! The money up front!"

I fucked her pussy for about fifteen seconds more, really hard and fast, then pulled out and grabbed my shorts where I pulled a different wad of money from a different pocket. She held out her hand and counted the hundreds as I placed fifty of them onto her hand as her eyes bulged huge again. Once she had them carefully tucked away in her purse she waited for me to get the lube then rolled over onto her stomach and spread her legs wide for me.

I used liberal amounts of lube both on her puckered hole as well as on my cock head. She watched over her left shoulder as I coated both areas, then I fisted my shaft and pressed against her brown star and with a groan from her I popped into her about two inches when she gasped, "Oh god, STOP!"

I did as she asked, and Jan breathed hard and deep several times as she regrouped, then she said, "Okay, just please, please go slower."

"The worst is over, whore," I said even as I proceeded to give her very short and way too slow thrusts that eventually yielded a groan from her as my balls slapped against her clit and my base was pressed tight against her perfect ass. See, I'm not that much of a bastard!

"Fuck that's deep!" she groaned then moaned as I pulled back about half way before shoving slowly into her to the bottom again. Soon I was able to pull back until her star spread around my flange before I would shove hard back into her ass. Her breathing soon got labored and she shocked me when she begged of me, "Fuck me! Fuck my ass and make me cum on your cock!"

About three minutes later I reached around and under her as my fingers found her clit and with my cock ramming her ass and my fingers strumming her clit she screamed as she came from her first ever ass fucking! After she recovered, I placed my camera on the bed and helped pull her to her feet, my cock still firmly plugging her butt hole. I picked up the camera and coached her to walk back to the window.

With her standing naked in front of my window, her hands up high on either side of the window frame, and her breasts pressed against the glass, I fucked her ass as he looked up at us. I don't know how much he could see clearly, if anything, but he waved and she waved back at him. I was using the zoom lens to get a good closeup of him waving while I pummeled his wife's ass. I liked his smile.

Her head was bumping against the glass when she gasped, "Oh god Ron, he's making me cum again! Oh fuck, it feels so good!" Her ass slammed back at me then a huge shudder powered through her entire body and she screamed as a major climax rocketed through her once more. Three more powerful thrusts into her and her head pulled back as she cried out, "Damn you Ron, I'm cumming again on his cock up my ass!" and she shoved her ass tightly against me briefly before her body began pumping her rear end back at me fucking the shit out of her as she came like mad! Finally, her climax faded away and she slumped against the glass in fatigue.

"I can't stand up, I need to sit down."

"Fine, sit on the floor and suck me off into your mouth again."

"No, your cock has been in my ass," she said defiantly.

"It's either that, or I toss you on the bed and fuck your pussy again until I flood it with my sperm once more. It's up to you."

"Haven't you had enough?"

"Nope, I didn't cum in your ass. So, what's it going to be, throat or pussy?"

"I'll suck you off for another $500, but that shit is not going into my pussy."

"Okay, start sucking," I said as I pushed her to her knees before me.

"The money," she said.

"You know I'm good for it, now start sucking."

She did. But Jan wasn't happy about it as her first few slurps and sucks lacked effort. Once I 'helped' her by pulling her fully onto my cock hard she got to it and soon I was clean as possible. Once that was accomplished, she wasn't so hesitant and showed me just how good she is at cock sucking. She is grade A pro!

I held out on cumming for another ten minutes just for the hell of it. She was really working my shaft hard by then and I was enjoying her talents quite a bit! I was getting close and was trying to decide if I should tell her and then grab her head like last time, or if I should just let loose and see what she would do.

In the end I decided to just let fly and all too soon I did just that. It helped that her tongue was worming around my cock head while she sucked super hard onto me when I erupted! She had been looking into my eyes and hers grew immensely on my first blast.

But Jan showed she had learned her lesson and worked my cock head better than any girl before her! I rewarded her with a huge load that came in 6 powerful shots deep into her mouth. This time her lips clamped around me super tight and no cum leaked out like the first time.

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,182 Followers