All Comments on 'Bastard'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kabout 5 years ago
Well written

I didn’t care much for the story or the characters though.

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanabout 5 years ago
Thanks

Glad you are back! Thanks for letting me help out.

MaxDecattMaxDecattabout 5 years ago
Just a little...

Just a little too much to be plausible. I like stories to have some degree of credibility.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgabout 5 years agoAuthor
to: ender2k2k

That's the whole point! You are NOT supposed to care for these characters, especially the bastard! Why?

1. He truly IS a bastard!

2. The husband is a cuckold wimp who knowingly and willingly sold his new bride's body for a few hundred dollars.

3. The wife is a horny slut.

4. And don't even get me started about the over-priced virgin!

dezurtdawg

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadabout 5 years ago
No my favorite story of yours but it was fun

It was a bit too unrealistic in that how would they not know they'd be blackmailed... but its a fantasy and its a fun read when you look at it that way.... I really hope you do a part three to Merry Fucking Christmas... hope your health improves so we get more great stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
We need more stories like this

Not really wordy, the characters were fine, it didn't feel like I needed to invest into anyone other than the guy paying off everyone. I hope there's a future continuation of this.

ItsalljustforfunItsalljustforfunabout 5 years ago

Liked it to a point but, for me, it just went on too long, couldn't be bothered to read beyond page 2. I really enjoy most of your stories but only a 3 this time I'm afraid. Keep up the good work though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
the guy paid OVER 12K to bang one woman one day

22.5K for a teenager the second

At 35k a week to pay for what he could get for free, plus all the associated costs of renting a room and meating out in a mid sized city that is about 40K a week

11 mil / 40K = 275

within 5 years he will be broke

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
what ??

Many people forget Alexandra Kefren .. She sold her Virginity online for 2.5 Million .. I am sorry for any spelling errors on her Name .. So the price He paid of 20 k was a bargain deal in Comparison .. True I would never pay that Much . Even if I could afford to

NonSequitourNonSequitouralmost 3 years ago

Why would this be outside the author's comfort zone? His MC's are motherfuckers, sisterfuckers, and even granddaughterfuckers; so what's wrong with a little whoremongering and blackmail? Offering the money is solicitation; accepting the money AND having sex is prostitution. The only non-consent was anal, but they LOVED it.

Wendy is going to be a money grubbing, tight ass bitch for some guy in the future, LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written - even though I"m not much of a fan of coercion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Where was the noncon? Not sure what category prostitution falls in, but these were very well paid whores plain and simple. Maybe they were not before they met the MC, but their own negotiating skills instantly made their true calling clear.

Reminds me of Wings Hausers line as Ramrod in 'Vice Squad'; man asks women if she'll have sex with him for $500 and she readily says yes. He then asks her if she'll do it for $5, and she snaps 'I'm not a whore' and Ramrod says 'That my dear has already been determined, now were just negotiating price.'

As for claims of this being unrealistic, it is probably one of the most real stories on the site. Aside from how much money was spent, never would have cost that much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good until the end. I knew he was a bastard, but he was worse than that.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Even though the story was well written I hated the the main character. My mom and dad died leaving me a huge inheritance so I became a real asshole but in his mind it was ok because he was not as bad as his dad. Stupid premise unlike able characters very disappointing all around so I gave it (1 ) star.

Denny CraneDenny Crane2 months ago

Meh... I normally like your characters, but this guy sucks ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous