Bastard Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perfect fucking pussy and bare too. White cotton bra -- thin, not that push up shit that says, 'hey look at me I'm so fucking hot'. I bit my lip and drank the sight of her body in.

"We're going to play," I said, roughly, staring her down. Her eyes immediately filled with tears. "If you behave, you'll get through this no problem." I leaned over her, supporting my weight with one hand next to her head while the other dragged the non-sharp side of the knife along her temple and down to her jaw.

Then she immediately burst into tears. Fat hot tears that rolled down her temples into her hair. She was sniffling, struggling to get air into her lungs through her nose. Shaking and trembling.

Stop.

"Stop it," I commanded. She did not. Who the fuck does she think she is, not listening to me? "I said stop fucking crying," I growled, pressing on the knife just slightly. Not enough to pierce her skin. Just enough for her to feel the needle like tip against the underside of her jaw. I didn't like the crying. I mean usually I'm game for a hard punishing fuck while the slut's sobbing under me begging for mercy -- those I like to do piledriver style, pounding against the g-spot. Fucking a squirting pussy is the right kind of tight. They usually ruin it with their fucking screaming -- price I gotta pay I guess. But I didn't like this crying thing juicy slut was doing.

She started crying even harder, her ribs shuddering with quiet sobs. Christ's sake, she was getting all fucking hysterical over a stupid knife. And struggling to fucking breathe on top of it. I peeled the tape off her face and pulled the soaking wet panties out of her mouth. She took a deep breath, trying to stop crying. Hiccupping a little.

All I could focus on though was her lips. Fuck me once again. Beautiful fucking plump pinkish red lips that belonged around my cock. Flashes of her nose buried in my stomach with my cock all the way down her throat went through my head.

She let out a sharp tiny squeak and burst into tears again. Never seen someone cry like that. Like trying to keep quiet. Pretty crier to be fair. Her chin was trembling and that's when I realized I'd pricked her with the knife. A tiny droplet of blood was blooming right where her jaw and ear met. "Fuck." I threw the knife down on the ground. And off she fucking went again. With the tiny little sobs -- almost cute sounding. No. Not cute. Fucking annoying.

Then, aw fucking hell. "I'm s-sorry," she whimpered. Hiccupping, struggling to breathe.

"Okay," I said. God her voice was buttery smooth. Soft and sweet too. Didn't like the way she said sorry though. The fuck is she saying sorry for? But she kept going, trying to force out another stupid sorry and she was getting real distraught and I was over it at this point. "I said okay. Stop crying." I whipped off my ski mask and glowered at her menacingly. Or so I thought.

She stopped crying immediately and just stared at me. Snuffling softly through her nose as she tried quelling her hiccups. We were a breath apart and the intensity of her gaze was making me really fucking uncomfortable. Who the hell did she think she was? Who the fuck just stares at people like that?

Her eyes jumped all over my face -- jaw, cheek, forehead, hairline, eyes and lips for a beat longer than the rest, brows, nose and back again. I leaned down over her, hands planted on either side of her head. I cocked a brow. "What?"

She swallowed and her cheeks turned pink. She was taking slow deep breaths now. My eyes traveled down to her chest and under my inspection I watched her nipples tighten into points under her bra. I glanced up at her through my lashes. Still fucking staring at me like a little weirdo.

"Are you going to behave now? Not gonna start fucking crying like that again?" She hesitated. Then. Tiny nod. I leaned over her and ran my nose along the band of her bra. "Since you can't handle a simple god damned knife I guess I'll do this the hard way." I gripped both cups of her bra and then jerk my hands apart. The thing tore with ease and the most beautiful fucking tits I've ever seen in my life bounced free. She gasped. Ripped all the fabric out from under her and threw it in a pile behind me somewhere.

She was naked. Tied up against her will. Fucking glorious little body. My dick was practically weeping.

What I did next was honestly her own fault. She had no business having tits like these. I stifled a groan because honestly what short dicked teenager type shit is that? Over seeing some tits?

I sucked one of those perfect, mouth-sized nipples between my teeth and she gasped. Then I sucked her nipple straight into my mouth, pushing my face hard up against her tit and she fucking. Arched. Into. It.

Slut.

Juicy, juicy slut. She was trembling under my ministrations. Tasted so fucking sweet, this could not be real fucking life. There was just no way. My tongue stroked and soothed the pebbled flesh and then my teeth scraped and bit down while my tongue flicked the tip of her nipple. Then I sucked on her, hard. Over and over again. Lost track of time. My jeans were like a fucking vice at this point. One of my hands was tightly gripping her hair at the back of her head -- thus creating a particular predicament for her wherein her neck was pressed right into that strap I nailed down. Really struggling to breathe judging from the asynchronous jolts of air that periodically made her chest rise up and down. My other hand was busy pinching her other nipple. Not really a nice thing to do but she was complaining in a very delightful way. Still arched up into it. Doing the trembling whimpering thing that I really really liked for no reason at all.

I guess at some point I'd gone overboard because a desperate little plea fell out of her cute mouth and it went something like, "P-p..please! Please s-stop, hngh." And god damn if a spurt of precum didn't just shoot out of my cock. I looked up at her through my lashes -- catching her pretty eyes in my gaze -- tugging her nipple between my teeth and rising up with it. Her mouth fell open as I forced her to watch me with my hand tilting her head upwards -- really choking her against the neck strap this time. I dropped her tit from my mouth and quickly caught it in a hard suck. Still forcing her head up, I kept her like that -- sucking her hard and near desperately while she choked for me -- until her tiny little hands were slapping the table and her entire body was shaking and her eyelids were fluttering shut.

I released her entirely, stepping away to stare down at her. Her bottom lip was trembling, and her eyes were glassy, and she was breathing hard enough to make her tits bounce on her chest. I leaned over her again, hands on either side of her head. "I'll tell you what, Princess," again with the fucking Princess shit. Are you fucking kidding me, man? My gaze was on her perfect mouth. "You give me a kiss...a good kiss... and I'll be nice to you for..." I paused, thinking, "Five minutes." I glanced up, catching her eyes roving over my face. Strange little thing. I raised an eyebrow in question. "Yeah?"

Swallow. Tiny nod. Delicious pink blush. Wanna bite.

Didn't really make her work for it as much as I could've. I hovered my mouth over hers, tasting her breath as she breathed out. No idea what the fuck I was doing. I don't fucking kiss. But also, to be fair, her mouth had no business being that pretty either.

She met me slowly. Lips wet and warm. Lightest of touches of her lips against mine. Push and pull. My heart was thundering so fucking loud. I went to deepen the kiss and she retreated slightly before coming back with some more light, barely-there touches. Felt like I was on the verge of cumming in my fucking jeans. You've got to be kidding me. When she denied me deepening the kiss yet again, that was way too much for me and I was sure the sudden wetness around my cock was jizz. She returned with warm, wet, soft fucking lips, lightly grazing over mine. Then, for no fucking reason at all other than having a death wish I guess, she slid the tip of her tongue along my bottom lip tentatively. Shyly.

I grabbed her by the hair and forced her mouth to mine.

Gave her a nasty kiss. Tongue and sucking and forceful and she couldn't breathe as far as I could tell and I pressed harder, forcing her head against the table and gripping her hair in both hands, tilting her head for deeper access to that sweet fucking mouth. Her breath was like candy and she started with the whimpering again. I upped the intensity, speeding up the movements of my mouth and tongue and finally fucking wrapping a hand around her throat and squeezing. Kept this up for a hot moment while she struggled against me; her pillowy lips molding to mine against her will.

I broke the kiss and licked from that droplet of blood all the way up the side of her face with the flat of my tongue. I finally released her neck and she collapsed back onto the kitchen table. Shock clear in her shiny eyes. Shock and something else. She couldn't hide how much she had liked that. Me taking. Her having no say in it.

I stepped away. "Five minutes." My voice was off. Dark in a way I've never heard before. Rough and gruff. Felt like my hands were shaking. I turned away from her, lifting my hands a little to get a look. God I was shaking head to fucking toe. My cock needed to be milked by that juicy little slut and she needed to fucking suffer tonight and tomorrow and the next day and every day after that because who in the honest to god fuck kisses like that unless that's exactly what they want.


Then, I hear her soft haze like voice behind me.

"Are you a psychopath?" Nothing more than a quiet murmur. But there was a gentleness in there; a guileless innocence. She was honestly asking me. Not to be mean.

Just...wondering...out loud if I was a psychopath. Must seem that way to her. My games. My roughness. The fun I had playing with her fear and her desire and her inability to separate the two. Because honestly? Some very special little sluts couldn't. For some little sluts, fear and desire went hand in hand.

I turned around and looked at her. Her glowing skin. The sharp taper of her soft tiny waist. Then the deep curve of her hips and thighs. Up again, passed her wet, pink pussy to her ridiculously fucking soft tits -- that nipple I tortured still wet from my mouth. Such a pretty fucking face (I'm not going to lie to myself). I want to fuck it. And also kiss it. Like on the forehead or something.

"No." I reached out for her, slid a finger along her pussy. Soft. Wet. Her mouth dropped open and her eyes went all unfocused. I cocked my head to the side at her expression. Really fucking liked it to be honest. She was confused as all fuck about why her pussy was wet. Not me. I know why. I liked having that secret about her. Something even she didn't know about herself. Made me feel powerful, like I owned part of her.

By the end of the night I'd own all of her forever. She'd never be able to take another man's cock without thinking of me. Of my cock. Of what I did to her. Loved this little predilection of mine. Taking from sluts. Keeping part of them for the rest of their lives so they'd never be whole again.

I was still stroking up and down her pussy. She complained about it a little. Once I felt I'd gathered enough wetness, her legs were shaking and she was trying not to show it. I paused for a moment, making sure to catch her eyes with mine, before slipping my finger into her. God. Tight. She gasped, trying to shift away from me -- shame probably overwhelming her in that moment. Who gave a fuck? I pressed down on the top of her mons with my other hand whiles curling my finger up against the spongy bean I found there.

"Ung!" She whimpered, clenching down on my finger. Not a very well used pussy. I'd change that. I didn't really build up from there. I just started going at that spot with fervor. Her brows did that thing again. The thing I liked for no reason. Where they went all bunched up like she was worried. Her pink mouth dropped open a bit.

I watched, breathless as she wound tighter and tighter. "Not a psychopath," I muttered. I wasn't mad at her question. It was legitimate given what I was doing to her. Still allowed to be offended though. Could a psychopath feel this kind of joy? Feel pleasure like this? Pleasure at the feel of hot wet girl flesh molding around me; turmoil evident on the girls face; unbound sexual deviancy evident on mine.

I kept going, finger-fucking her g-spot with intensity and she was really struggling then. No screaming. No cussing. No porn-star sounds. Just these breathless, soft whimpers that shot straight into my cock like lightening. Her stomach was tensing and fluttering beneath my hand. Her round tits, swirling slightly -- pliable and bouncy as my finger fucked into her g-spot. She let out one long, low, whimpering moan. My brain felt like it was on fire. Where the fuck did this girl come from? How was everything she did, every sound she made, so fucking perfect?

I realized we'd been staring into each other eyes the entire time and it was making it so fucking intense I thought I'd burst into flames. So, I looked away, down to her perfect fucking pussy.

I leaned down, putting my face right near the action. Her red clit stood out between two juicy lips. I darted my tongue out to flick her clit once, lightly -- a barely there, quick swipe with the tip of my tongue. She gasped and her thighs immediately began trembling. I followed the trembling all the way down to her tensed calves and curled feet. Tiny feet. With baby pink nail polish. I wanted them in my mouth. Also wanted to rub my cock on them. Maybe mouth then cock I decided. Later.

She hadn't stopped with the trembling. Or the whimpers. She was very close to cumming. I could tell. But she hadn't yet. Though she should've. Probably one of those little sluts that needed their clits loved on in order to cum.

I didn't really get many chances to mouth fuck some pussy. Most of the sluts I fucked were not exactly the trustworthy kind. If you're gonna resort to hiring someone to come indulge your fantasies under your husbands roof, chances are you've fucked your way through enough men already, chasing satisfaction.

This pussy though. Pink. No fleshy bits. Just plump, bare lips, glistening. Red clit peaking from the apex. Pretty. It was so fucking perfect it was almost like a cartoon or something. I placed an open mouth kiss on it. "Hngh!" she exclaimed. I French kissed it. Figuring some stuff out. Soft, silky, god sweet. I groaned a little this time. Maybe. I'm not too sure. She was really doing a lot of complaining as I fingered her and frenched her slowly, tongue out and messy along her clit and lips. I pulled back and she relaxed from her tense position. Her breaths came out quickly, nearly hyperventilating.

I leaned up again, slipping another finger in with some effort. Way too fucking tight. She complained some more. I've really learned to tell what her whimpers mean. My two fingers were too much for her apparently. I pounded both up against her g-spot. Her eyelashes fluttered and I caught a quick glimpse as her eyes rolled back before her eyelids shut. I felt my lip curl up into a snarl. She was shaking, head to toe. Still hadn't cum yet. I was curious how much more of this she could take before breaking.

Not much apparently. Her pussy was clenching my fingers tight, uncomfortably so. Wouldn't do with a cock as wide as mine. She'd certainly have a time with it. Not really my problem though. She'd have to just deal. No way I was walking out of here without feeling this little slut shivering on my cock. I wonder if I could keep her tied up forever. Like a pet or something. Who'd miss her?

I darted my tongue out to flick her clit lightly. Her thighs immediately began the trembling thing again. The smallest of whines came from her open mouth. I did it again. She seemed to be pulling on her wrist restraints with all her might. Wasn't really having much of an effect. Pathetic.

She was getting antsy though. She'd have to beg me for it. I was wavering between pushing her to the brink of insanity with need and fucking keeping her there for the rest of her god damned life or making her cum and cum and cum until there was nothing left of her except what she thought of me and my cock.

I was leaning more towards the first one. Playing her until she was strung so taut it hurt and then leaving her like that. Honestly would be her own fucking fault for having the audacity to affect me as much as she is. Decided, I stood up and pulled my dripping fingers from her pussy. She shivered.

"Five minutes of me being nice are over, Princess." God damn it, you dumb son of a bitch. Juicy. Slut. "Now the real play time is gonna start for you, juicy slut." I forced the moniker out. Tasted like shit. Wasn't as sweet or mouthwatering as saying Princess. Didn't really like it out loud at all to be honest.

She was wet as fuck between her thighs. She'd stay that way. I was sure about it. Whether she was consciously aware of it or not, she fucking wanted this. Someone to hold her down, disregard her needs, and use her unmercifully.

I turned away from her and started rifling through my shit. Now my original plan had been to nail her to the kitchen table and start with a nice rough assfuck after torturing her under threat of a knife and some nipple clamps. Say some dirty things to her; threaten to leave her in the middle of the town square with a plug up her ass and dildo up stuffed up her pussy. I was gonna do a whole bit where I actually stuff her holes and then drag her outside. The knife was out at least. Didn't need the slut crying and sniffling all over the place. Really rankled my nerves for some fucking reason. Whatever.

I pulled out the clamps and set out preparing her nipples for them. I obviously needed to prepare them, don't fucking look at me like that. Spent some time torturing them with my teeth -- sucking, biting, scraping. Sweet. Once I'd realized just how much fucking time I spent doing that, I stood up kinda uncomfortably.

What the fuck was I doing here? I glared at the stupid little slut. She seemed surprised at my expression. Not my problem. I was trying to get my dick wet here, not make fucking friends and sit around for a tea party. I am who I fucking am. I torture sluts for my own god damn enjoyment. Not sure what the fuck she did to me to make me lose all my god damned sense like this, but she was gonna fucking pay for it. That was for damn sure.

I pinched both nipples hard and she squeaked like a little mouse. "Get ready to fucking play, slut," I nearly snarled. She started shivering, watching the flat pads of the nipple clamps closing on her. Her eyes bounced between her twin globes. As the pads closed in tight she arched her back up, jutting her rib cage out as she took a deep breath. Tops of her thighs came together and squeezed, and her eyes were rolling back in her head. Small high pitched, "hngh! Hngh! Hngh!" sounds came tumbling out of her mouth. Her fingers clawed at the kitchen table.

Fucking stunning.

She started relaxing back down on to the table and I really couldn't have that yet. Wasn't done enjoying the show. I picked up the short chain connecting to the clamps and gave a small tug. Her eyes flew open and she adopted that worry-browed expression as the clamps tightened on her nipples. She met my gaze, "P-pl..." she tried to beg. Whatever she saw in my eyes at that moment shut that shit down immediately. I slowly slowly slowly pulled on the chain and she started the shivering thing again. Her whole body almost rattling -- toes curling tight.