Bastard Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't breathe at all in her self-imposed position since her neck was tight up against that strap. Tops of her cheeks turning from peaches and cream to pink to red. There was a vein running from the top of her eyebrow up to the widows peak at her hairline. I liked both to be honest. Who the fuck likes a forehead vein? Obviously, liking a widows peak wasn't that weird. But I was thinking and feeling a lot of weird shit since I stepped foot in this fucking house.

She still wasn't breathing at this point and it was starting to get on my nerves. She should have enough fucking sense to relax her neck at least enough to take a god damned breath. Her shivering body was strained and arched in the most perfect way. Her nipples nearly flat in the fucking clamps as I kept the chain as taut as I dared. I counted her ribs. Moved my eyes to her trembling stomach -- not toned but just a little bit soft. Her squeezing her thighs together like she was really brought it home to me that she was fucking loving this shit even if she didn't consciously know it. Not a sound was coming from her and I glanced back up at her face.

Fucking Christ almighty, still not breathing.

Really fucking annoyed with her at that point, I grabbed one end of the neck strap with a finger and yanked upwards, dislodging the nails on that side and the other then flinging the thing to the floor. She collapsed down as much as she possibly could without sacrificing her fucking nipples in my unyielding grasp. She took deep staccato breaths and her eyes were fluttering and I grabbed her hair at the back of her head and pulled her down to the tabletop. She arched even deeper to keep her nipples intact.

I let go of the chain and before she even had a chance to sag in relief, I shoved her thighs apart and spanked her hard on her pussy. She yelped and her eyes flew open, catching mine. My mouth nearly fucking dropped open, but I kept my jaw clenched. Her gaze -- the want, desire, fucking need there. Didn't think such an innocent looking little Princess could have that kinda filth in her eyes.

Fucking stuck two fingers up her tight cunt and finger-fucked her g-spot until she wasn't able to look at me like that anymore.

Her little hngh whimpers interspersed with half spoken pleas and I kept fucking going, harder and harder. She got wetter and wetter and my grip on her hair tightened as her pussy tightened more and more on my fingers. Angled my palm to graze against her clit and she started going limp. Her hands straining and fingers clenching. I felt my heart in my throat and I slammed my fingers up into that special little spot. The ball of her clit hard against my palm.

My cock was fucking leaking and I clenched, making it jump in my pants. This shit was getting too intense way too fucking fast and I was stuck with rapturous attention to her reactions. Her whimpers pitched higher and higher in octave and she started shaking -- her whole body in flutters and her eyes rolled back and she was right at the fucking brink of cumming all over my fingers. Fuck.

I pulled my fingers out and spanked her pussy. Fucking hard. Wet squelching sound. Fuck I liked that. Did it again and she squeaked and shook. Kept going, letting go of her hair to grasp the chain again and pulled up. Spank. Spank. Spank. Her pussy turning bright red. Her clit standing at attention under the stinging spanks. Got real mean with it cause I was fucking pissed now. Almost lost control of the entire god damn situation. Almost leapt up on the table and stuffed her full of my thick cock right there. No way I was fucking this slut until I broke her first. I kept spanking her pussy until her head was lolling side to side.

A single tear dripped down her temple and I let go of her completely. Breathing hard, I glared at the stupid slut struggling to regain control of her nearly convulsive body. She sagged against the tabletop. Whimpering and mewling too.

Fuck was she crying for. Felt a rush of some unidentifiable emotion. Chalked it up to being pissed. "If you want to cry, I'll fucking give you something to cry about," I threatened. My voice was not even mine anymore -- gravelly and rough and bordering on demonic. Turned around and grabbed the Hitachi from my bag of delights. I plugged it in and pulled her mons up a little so the top of the head of the Hitachi was pressed right up against her clit. I turned it on high and watched the god damned show.

She stared, unseeingly with glassy eyes up at the ceiling. Lips parted slightly. She didn't know what the fuck to do, clearly. Cause she just froze. Not breathing.

If you wanna know something about sluts, here's a little tidbit. If you're gonna use a vibe on your little prisoner, don't turn it on high. Don't pull their clit hood back to expose as much of their clit as possible. And certainly, don't fucking press it against the very very top of their clit with a light as fuck touch. Hard up against their clit? Okay whatever. Light touch of an intense vibe? For whatever reason the sensations burned the soles of their fucking feet. They can't cum from it. And they definitely don't enjoy it. I do, though and really that's what I give a fuck about.

Still not fucking breathing but at this point I was too pissed to give a shit about her own choices.

Something broke eventually and she started gasping for air. Her mouth opened and I was sure she was gonna start screaming her fucking head off. Kept my twitchy free hand ready to choke her into fucking silence.

She didn't start screaming.

She started sobbing. Hard sobs. Body wracking sobs. Tried to ignore her as best as I could. Keeping the vibe in place and holding her struggling hips down. Fucking weak. Barely needed two fingers to do it.

Heat niggled at the base of my skull. My ears got hot. Hairline got itchy. She was really fucking sobbing now with fat hot tears. Her fists were clenched tight. Tried to ignore her harder. Clenched my jaw tight, feeling the muscle there pulsing. Glaring down at the Hitachi head and her blur of a clit. A series of hard sobs were followed by her rib cage fucking rattling the table as she struggled to breathe through it again. God fucking damn it all to hell.

Turned the stupid vibe off and threw it on the ground. If it broke it broke. Had three more tucked away, regardless. "Stop," I commanded, hands fisting at my sides. Why the fuck did it bother me so fucking much? She wasn't fucking stopping. Looked like she was gearing up for a second round of sobs, actually. "Stop fucking crying," I repeated through clenched teeth. Slammed one of my hands down on the table. She flinched, staring at me with those fucking eyes, barely pausing her sobs. Grabbed her by the cheeks. Flinched again. The fuck? I haven't hit her. Offensive ass bitch. I was trying not to squeeze her face too hard cause to be honest it was real fucking tiny for no god damned reason. "Stop." She did not. Staunchly refused to, actually.

Fucking shit. I started ripping the restraints out of the table. Nails went flying everywhere. She was still fucking sobbing for all she was worth. Fuck, man.

Once she was free, I dragged her to the end of the table and sat her up, so her legs dangled off the side. I gripped her head with both hands, and growling through my teeth I said, "Okay. Stop fucking crying." My voice was hoarse as fuck. She didn't stop. Her head didn't even reach my shoulders as she sat on the table, her ineffectual little fists pulled up defensively to her chest. So, there I was fucking half squatting in front of her. Her stupid eyes were clenched shut now.

I tightened my grip on her head. Could feel her temples throbbing and the feel of her skin was like hot silk over blown glass. Damn she had a tiny fucking skull. My hands were baseball mitts in comparison. Could feel her little jaw working with her sobs too. And I didn't wanna squeeze any tighter cause I felt like it'd probably shatter her fucking skull or something. Should I shake 'er? Wait. Wasn't there something called shaken baby syndrome or whatever? She was roughly the size of a fuckin' baby, I suppose. Couldn't do that then.

My thumbs were smoothing the little fuzzy hairs at her hairline and I had a thought. Fuck's sake. I leaned down and pressed my lips to her stupid ass soft fucking forehead, right on that vein I liked for no reason. Stayed like that a few seconds, cause honestly? Felt a rush of something. Like warm water over my brain. I...liked it?

She stopped crying immediately. Well would you fucking look at that. Her eyes fluttered open, and a flood of trapped tears rolled down her cheeks. She sniffled all pathetically, wide brown eyes piercing straight into my fucking soul.

I glared at her. She didn't even flinch. She was really ruining all my fucking plans with the crying nonsense. I pushed her backwards, so she was flat on the table. I hooked my arms under her knees and lifted them as I stood up straight. I leaned down, and she let out a long breath as I folded her in half until my hard, jean clad cock was pressed between her legs. She looked worried again. I guess she finally realized I had a fucking cock and it was fucking hard and it was gonna be buried deep inside one or all of her holes at some point in the near future.

She stopped looking so worried then -- her brows relaxing. Sucking the corner of her bottom lip into her mouth. Her cheeks were pinky red now. She was looking at me through dark wet lashes and red rimmed eyes. Doing that thing where her eyes jumped all over my face, settling longer on my own eyes and lips. Her breathing sped up a little and fuck me if her pupils didn't dilate. Felt my own expression go neutral. My mouth a little bit open as I looked at her. No right to be so pretty. No right to be hurting my dick this much. No fucking right to be crying all the time and making me feel weird as fuck about it.

I dragged her forward as I sank to my knees between her thighs. Keeping my eyes locked with hers, I leaned forward. "Is this what you need, Princess?" My voice was all rough and deep. Her breath hitched. And I kissed her sweet little pussy lightly. Brows bunched as she watched me. I open mouth kissed her spread pussy and she whimpered, breaking the eye contact as her head thumped down on the table. Really? How the fuck is she constantly doing dumb things like that? How's she not dead yet from doing something stupid every 3 god damned seconds?

Whatever. I sucked on her clit hard and she arched up into my face and whimpered. I kept the hard suction and used my tongue to flick her clit. Her hands were suddenly in my hair, gripping tight.

Now. I never let one of these sluts touch me. Their hands were always tied. Even when I was fucking their throats, they had no control over depth or speed or nothin' like that. Touching my hair? The fucking nerve of this girl.

Her nails were slightly digging into my scalp and then her palms were massaging my hairline a bit as she gripped and ungripped my hair and it felt pretty nice actually. I always kept my shit longer on top and short on the sides. And I knew it was soft as fuck. The carefully uncrafted disarray it usually was in did nothing but help keep sluts' eyes on me wherever I went. Whatever. I let her be.

"Huh!" she gasped suddenly. Before I knew what the fuck was goin' on, her thighs came up tight around my ears and she was trembling as she rode my fucking face. No fucking way she was cumming after less than a minute of this shit.

I kept going but then she tried folding her legs in to kick my chest with her little feet and get me off her. Didn't appreciate that. Very rude. Her hands stopped fucking with my hair and instead her fingertips were pushing against my forehead. Literally doing nothing. Literally the most useless fucking person in existence. Never had a bitch actually try to fight me off with all their might before and that's what she was trying to do (in her opinion). I shouldered my way forward, so her thighs were spread wide and used my hands to cuff her stupidly tiny wrists against the tabletop. Then I got to fucking work despite her pleading and begging me to stop, "...too sensitive...please stop...no...oh god."

And ain't that the shit I do like. Hadn't had the pleasure of sucking on some sweet fucking pussy in such a long time. I wasn't gonna stop so soon. Her begging me to stop only made it hotter for me. Cause it wasn't fake. Never explored this before. Having a bitch genuinely want me to stop what I was doing. All the sluts I took had their fake little pleas for mercy or whatever. And yeah it had some effect in tamping down that gross ugly part of me that liked the thought of overpowering and taking a little slut for a fucking ride but it was never enough to fully satisfy me. Was really liking this shit too much for my own god damned good. That much I knew already.

Soon her mewling pleas turned into something else. Worried little huh sounds, increasing in pitch. I rolled my tongue over her clit, slowing down more and more the higher pitched she got, drawing out her climb up to that delicious peak. Her stomach started trembling with effort and she even tried riding my face again. Brought her wrists together on her stomach and trapped them in both of my hands, holding her hips down in the process. Trembling, trembling, trembling as my tongue slowed to a near halt. She was right. Fucking. There. I could tell cause she stopped breathing altogether.

I sucked hard on her clit then and she fucking exploded. Silent as can be, her entire body tensed and she tried to snap her thighs shut but my big ass shoulders blocked her pretty good. I kept the hard suction going, eventually rolling my wet tongue along her hot little clit and that finally made her fucking scream from her oversensitivity. One long, "nnnnnnggggghh!" and I really really fucking liked it actually. She found her words again, begging me, "... stop oh please please please it hurts". Didn't appeal to any part of my conscience at all. My cock was having a fucking blast with all her begging, though.

Sucked and licked her little pussy until she decided to calm the fuck down, act like a rational fucking human being, and accept her predicament. And I kept up the sucking and licking until she fell silent. I stretched out a couple fingers, searching for that chain again, hooked them around it when I found it, and pulled it taut. Stopped breathing again. Entire body tense. I decided to be nice and bring her off fast and hard to give her little clit a break. She'd have to deal with my mouth on her again later cause fuck me if I didn't need her pussy on my face.

I blew a raspberry on her clit -- wet, lots of spit -- and she froze. Then I got messy and rough with my movements. Alternating between direct and indirect touches in no discernible pattern to her until she gasped again, her entire body gearing up for a hard fucking orgasm. She was shaking, legs trembling from hips to the tips of her toes. Guess this was gonna be a big one by the way she started violently (by her standards, probably) trying to escape my grip.

She figured out my shoulder situation, sliding her legs back and almost straight up. I used one hand to keep my grip on the clamp chain tight and the other hand to gather her ankles and push her legs up, folding them up to press into her chest. I slurped her fucking pussy all the way down and sucked right on her little rosebud and she squeaked all high pitched and pretty again. Her hands finding their way to grip my hair where she tried pulling me off with all her might (I guess? How the fuck she's survived being this weak I don't fucking know).

She clearly liked it cause the trembling renewed with fervor. Obviously couldn't cum from my tongue on her little star but her body was trying it's best to. Overloaded with sensations she made a final desperate plea, "...stop! please stop! Please please please!" And she dissolved into sobs which I actually didn't mind so much. They didn't bother me like before. Actually, they shot straight into my hard leaking cock.

I sucked her clit back into my mouth hard and she fell silent and was cumming cumming cumming judging by the way she arched up which unfortunately for her, yanked the nipple clamps even tighter. A tiny trickle of her cum dripped down my chin, opening up the possibility of her being a squirter to me. Nice.

I held her down as she tried kicking me off again and sucked her perfect little clit until I wrang out that orgasm to the max. When I felt like she'd had enough, I finally released her and she curled up in on herself on the kitchen table, gasping, crying, trying to regain some semblance of control.

Huh. When she cried cause I hurt her, it really fucking bothered me. But when she cried cause I made her cum too hard, it had my cock rock solid. Weird. Whatever.

I straightened up and went to stand by her head. She flinched at the sound of me pulling my zipper down and curled up tighter. I grabbed her by the hair until she unfurled her body to bring her little hands up to pull my own hand away from her hair. I slapped them away and pulled my cock out.

I loved my cock. Really. Didn't really care what anyone else thought of it. But I felt a tinge of self-consciousness as her wide eyes fell on it. I dragged her closer to me by the hair, easily sliding her across the table. Settling my cock right in front of her. Her eyes were wide as fuck, probably balking at the size to be honest. My cock was thick. And long. A veiny, angry looking motherfucker. Like me I guess.

I slid the head against her lips. She looked from my cock up into my eyes. God what I saw there was fucking ridiculous. That heady mix of fear and want. I slid my cock across her lips, stroking along the puffy valley. Her hot breaths around it. "Play with your clit," I commanded. She shook her head no, a desperate look in her eyes. I cocked a brow, stepping away to pick the Hitachi up from where I'd thrown it before. Not broken it seems. Placed it on the table next to her. "Play with your fucking clit or I will," I threatened. She whimpered and I watched, slightly opened mouthed as she planted her feet flat on the table and daintily ran the very tip of her finger over her clit. Her stomach tensed and released and she groaned unhappily -- way too sensitive.

I continued stroking my cock against her lips. "Keep going, Princess," I commanded through gritted teeth. My eyes were trained on her tiny fingers which were lightly and tentatively stroking her clit. Her hips jumping with every movement. "Don't fucking stop." I reached down and quickly unhooked the clamps from her tits, replacing them with my fingers. She whined and her fingers hesitated on her clit. Starting their light touches before I could make another threat. She was breathing real hard and I slowly let up on her nipples, letting blood back into them at my pace. Seemed to bother her but not as much as I could've made it bother her.

Unable to help it, I let my cock fall to the side and I leaned over to fasten my mouth to her tits. Fuck she squirms so nice. Her whimpers grew in intensity and her stomach was trembling again. Since she was laid out for me like a feast, I easily reached down and cupped her pussy, slipping two fingers in and grinding my palm down on her clit. God how was she this fucking tight already after I finger fucked her not too long ago. She squirmed more aggressively, and I sucked hard on her nipple in retribution before curling my fingers and resuming the attack on her g-spot. Her arm curled around my neck and her hand settled in the hair at my nape -- gripping tight. Don't know why but that shit felt nice too. Her other hand was down where I was pounding her cunt. Trying to pry me away and again doing fuck all.