Bastard, You Fucking Bastard! Ch. 02

Story Info
Bitch you Fucking Bitch. Dad finds out, mom fucked his boss.
4.1k words
4.53
25.1k
30

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/10/2023
Created 02/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gregscott
gregscott
240 Followers

Part 2 of BASTARD, YOU FUCKING BASTARD!

Don't read this story until you have read the first part.

I'm sorry, there is only a glimpse of incest in this chapter. It will return in subsequent chapters. I don't want to switch categories because of one chapter.

Dallas dawn Smith is a gorgeous girl. So sunbathing in the backyard in the nude is a wondrous thing to behold. That's where Bill found himself as he walked into the backyard to get the beach chairs his wife had neglected to pack. They had turned around and come back to the house to get them. Dallas lay on a big beach towel, arms and legs spread eagle, letting the sun kiss her entire body, her pussy pointed towards the sun and the gate her father now stood at.

Her eyes were masked, and her headphones kept her from hearing Daddy walk closer. Bill stared down at his daughter, and bad thoughts ran through his brain. Dallas stretched her right arm and brought it down to her pussy, playing with her folds. Bill knew it was time to leave but couldn't; his feet were welded to the ground. Only a minute had gone by, but it seemed like an hour. Bill was about to break the hypnotizing sight before him and leave when Dallas buried her fingers into her wet, squishing Pussy and started to pump them in and out.

Her hips and hand were pumping in unison, and it wasn't long before Dallas started to moan and twitch as her orgasm approached. Dallas groaned and began to buck into a nice orgasm that tapered off slowly; she twitched now and then when her fingers kept touching her sensitive spots.

Bill crept over to the pool shed, picked up two chairs, and departed whence he came as quietly as possible. Dallas's headphone music could be heard clearly as he walked by. Bill went through the gate, and Dallas grinned from ear to ear. Back at the car, Debbie was getting out to see what was taking so long. Bill swung around the back and opened the trunk placing the chairs in; he slammed it and got back in the car.

"How long does it take to get two chairs, Bill? They were right by the shed?"

"Sorry, Honey, I got distracted for a minute, putting a few things away," Bill said in

as normal a voice as he could manage.

Debbie smiled to herself as her daughter's plan to bed her father was unfolding. Dallas has a month-long plan to get her father so worked up that he will sleep with her. Mom would not help or hinder her efforts as she had already tasted Dallas's sweet nectar last week. But that's a different story that I won't get into now.

Bill concentrated on the road as his mind replayed his daughter masturbating herself right in front of him. Debbie slid over and said, "What's wrong, Bill? You look tense?"

"Nothing, dear I'm just thinking." Bill calmly said.

"What ya thinking, Billy boy?" Debbie sexily whispered to him?"

Bill and Debbie have a great sex life, Debbie is almost more than Bill can handle, but Bill is well trained and well hung; thus, he always satisfies his lusty wife. Today his thoughts were somewhere they shouldn't be. On his Daughter, his little girl that he has sworn to protect from all enemies, foreign and domestic, so help me god.

Bill forced the images out of his mind and turned to Debbie, focusing on his sex pot beside him. Smiling, he reached up and slid his hand up her back and into her hair at her neckline. Letting his spread fingers get a big handful of her beautiful hair and slowly closing his fist to pull her hair into his hand and pull her hair slightly.

Debbie loved this move; she loved her hair pulled. It was so sexy. Bill forced her face closer to his and whispered, " Hey Deb, how about some road head?"

with a big smile, Deb bent down to his lap and mouthed his cock through his shorts. The hard cock that greeted her back was exactly what she was hoping for. Her daughter really worked him up. Now it was her job to finish what she started.

Bill weaved a drunken path down the road to the coast as Debbie assaulted his cock with all her might. She could lean over just enough to get part of his cock down her throat. The hard snap each time his cock passed her mouth and went into her throat was almost painful for Debbie, but she knew Bill loved it. He never lasted long when she created the snap point in her deep-throating skills.

That's the hard pop to go around the corner and down her throat. Debbie could make it a hard or soft pop, or if she got at the right angle, there was no pop at all. Bill loved a hard pop, and Debbie would make him come fast.

Bill's hand holding all her hair drove her down on his cock as he twitched his orgasm down her throat and into her stomach. Debbie finally hit Bill's leg a few times, and Bill apologized for almost choking her to death.

Debbie's smile was all bill saw when she returned from his lap. Wow, what a woman, Bill thought to himself. On the other hand, Debbie was terrified that Bill might find out what happened last week and faked her big bright smile with a little come dripping out the side.

"I cheated on you, Bill! Where the next words out of Debbie's mouth.

The car pulled over to the side of the road, and Bill's bright red face of fury showed all the emotions Debbie needed to know.

"You Bitch, you fucking bitch!" He screamed at her face.

Bill was so mad he couldn't even think. He took five deep breaths and pulled the car back onto the road. They pulled onto the coast road and found a secluded spot to park and talk.

"Talk Now!" was all Bill could say

Debbie had been going over how she would tell him the best and easiest story path for him to forgive her, but they all seemed so fake.

With tears streaming down her face, Debbie told her story.

" Last Friday Morning, I sat at your desk looking at the computer screen, bawling my eyes out. On your computer, right in front of me, were pictures of your secretary Penny, naked as a Jaybird in many erotic positions. All I could do was cry; I would never have suspected you of cheating. I fuck you to death every week.

A tired man doesn't stray from home, is what I always thought."

Bill looked at her and was about to call bullshit, but he bit his tongue and said nothing, wanting to hear the whole story before he decided what to do.

"My Plan was to dress up and confront you at your office, but you weren't there; you were all at the conference. Don was the only one on the 3rd floor when I got there, so I confronted Don with my findings, and one thing led to another, and I gave Don a blow job and fucked him in his office.

Bill was pissed. The anger was written all over his face, "Is that everything, Debbie?"

"Noooooooo! Debbie whaled into her hands as tears ran down her face.

Bill was stunned, but he needed to hear this story. "Ok, Debbie, spit it out. Let's hear the whole story."

Debbie told him about the ride home, how their Daughter had found her and told her mom that the pictures were hers, not dads, and how she broke down and bawled until Dallas got her in the tub and comforted her. One thing led to another, and her daughter kissed her, and they ended up making love; it was beautiful. Your daughter held me close and told me she loves me and wants to fuck her Dad.

It came out of Debbie so fast it made Bill's head spin he got the just of things but the part at the end that said Dallas wants to fuck her Dad was too much.

"What the fuck did you say? Did you say Dallas wants to fuck me?" Bill astonishingly asked his wife.

"Yes." was all Debbie could Whisper.

Debbie slowly explained everything that happened and begged Bill's forgiveness.

Debbie then explained Dallas's plan to seduce her Daddy.

Bill sat there trying to comprehend the whole situation.

"Debbie, did Dallas have a plan today to seduce me?"

"Yes," Debbie whispered.

"Did you know about this plan and help her to set it up?"

"Yes," Debbie said.

"Wow, just fucking wow, That is a fucked up story, Debbie. I don't even know who to be mad at. You, Don, or Dallas."

"I'll do whatever you want, Bill; I did it; it's all my fault." Debbie sobbed at Bill.

" No, I can see why you got mad, and you react that way, but Don should have never touched you, and that fucker is gonna pay," Bill stated.

"What about Dallas Bill? What are you going to do with her," Debbie said.

" Ohh boy, you and I are going to have fun with her; she thinks she can seduce me,

I will wrap her around my finger when I'm done with her."

Bill and Debbie made plans for the rest of the day about the revenge on Don and the scenario they would have with Dallas.

Now that Bill knew the whole story and had accepted Debbie's remorseful apology, she began to have her confidence creep back into her personality. Bill was still hurt, of course, but if their plans worked out, he would get his revenge and maybe some side pussy. Debbie knew some side pussy would make them even again, especially if it was Don's wife.

Bill Knocked on the door and waited patiently; he had waited until his boss Don was out of town before he went to his house to confront Don's wife with the evidence that Don had fucked his wife.

"Oh, hello, Bill, Dons out of town at the moment." Mildred Davidson said Curtly,

almost annoyed, Bill didn't know this himself.

"Yes, I know. I was hoping to come in and speak to you, Mildred, if you have a minute."

Mildred looked flustered and invited him in. Bill took off his shoes and followed Mildred into the sitting room. Mildred was 5' 10", about 180 lbs long blond hair, and built like a tank. She was average looking and had a set of big beautiful tits and a fine ass. Bill pondered when to start the conversation and finally just blurted it out.

"Look theirs no easy way to say this to you, Mildred, but Don slept with my wife!"

The look of shock on Mildred's face was evident that she didn't believe me. I pulled out my phone and showed her the two pictures that Debbie had taken. Mildred's shock turned to anger very quickly.

" Why would Debbie seduce my husband? She's got you, Bill; this doesn't make sense to me?" A crying Mildred said.

Bill knew that the truth was always the best because you couldn't get caught

lying. Bill explained everything that happened and how his daughter had the naked pictures of Penny on his computer because her computer was broken. Mildred was astonished Bill's daughter was a lesbian with his secretary.

When Bill finished the story, he said, "Don knew my secretary was a lesbian, but he didn't tell Debbie that she was wrong and that there was no affair; he used her grief and anger to sleep with my wife. When he was finished fucking her, that's when he told her that Penny was a lesbian. Debbie was heartbroken and furious at Don. Debbie bawled and ran from Don's office."

Mildred looked sick. She was wringing her hands, and her eyes were full of tears.

But she was still the boss's wife, so she straightened up and got this Holier than thou attitude back in her voice and said, "Well, thank you, Bill; I will deal with my husband when he gets home."

Bill was chuckling at Mildred's attempt to dismiss him and deal with Don herself.

"Do you honestly think I came here to tell you what happened so you could punish Don yourself, Mildred?" Bill growled at her.

"Well, Bill, What do you want then, revenge, his job, or maybe you want to beat him up? Tell me, Bill, what do you want?" Mildred said in a huff.

"I could get him fired from the company, but he's 55 now, and he would never get another job with that on his resume. Mildred, why should I punish you and your family for Don's stupidity?"

Mildred was much more sheepish now that she knew Bill didn't want to hurt her or her family. " What do you want, Bill?" Mildred whispered.

"I want revenge Mildred; I want fucking revenge, I want to fuck his wife, that's my deal. You fuck me, and I won't ruin Don's and your life. Here is what's going to happen, Mildred; I will take down my pants and get out my cock, and if you bend down and start sucking it, then I know we have a deal. If you don't want to

just shake your head, and I will leave immediately and ruin Don's fucking life."

Bill said in a very harsh tone that made Mildred shiver.

Bill proceeded to drop his pants and take out his monster cock for Mildred to stare at. Bill could see the tension on her face as she tried to make up her mind, but he knew what her answer would be. She had no choice but to suck his big cock if she didn't want her life to go to shit because of her stupid fucking husband.

Slowly Mildred sank to her knees in front of Bill and took his cock in her hand.

Mildred had never seen a cock that big before. She was still mad at Don for getting her into this situation, but the butterflies in her stomach were getting her pussy dripping wet, and she knew she was going to get the fucking of her life.

Bill was surprised when she started to go to town on his cock. He was glad his wife gave him a blowjob just before he got there so he could fuck for a long time for his second Orgasm.

For good measure, Debbie had made Bill take a heavy dosage of Viagra so that he would last longer. Debbie was counting on this making them even. She wanted Mildred to get the fucking of her life to show her what a crappy fuck her husband is.

Bill's 10-inch cock was so big in her hands that she was almost afraid of it.

Bill grabbed her shoulders, stood her up, and kissed her hard. Mildred had never been kissed like this, and her pussy was leaking down her legs. Bill let go and took her dress over her head, exposing her big beautiful breasts. With one hand, bill undid the snap locks between her shoulder blades as Bill kissed his way down her neck to her boobs, he pulled her bra off as he went.

Bill grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her head back as he sucked on her breasts while they were still standing. After he devoured both boobs, he straightened her out and said, "Where is your bedroom?"

Mildred grabbed his hand and pulled Bill down the hallway to their master bedroom and flung the door open in her hurry to get inside. Bill wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck and shoulders while messaging both breasts with his hands. Mildred almost came when he pinched and rolled her nipples like a pro.

Bill slid his hands down Mildred's waist, hooked her granny panties with his thumbs, and let them fall to the ground.

Bill kissed her hard again, their lips mashing together almost painfully. At first, Bill grabbed her hair at the back of her neck and started squeezing.

Debbie loved it when he did it, so maybe Mildred would too. Mildred went weak in the knees, and Bill let her fall on the bed. Bill spread her legs, and dived face first into her pussy. It was so wet he got a mouthful of pussy juice the second he started. He swallowed a few times and then got to work.

Mildred arched her back and came like never before. Bill didn't stop. He was going crazy on her clit; she continued to come for so long she couldn't catch her breath.

Bill reached up, pinched both nipples, and she bucked another orgasm right into his mouth.

Finally, Bill released her pussy and slid up her body. His big cock stopped right at her entrance, and he slowly inched his way in. Mildred screamed so loud the room shook, followed by "Oh my god, Oh my god, you're so big." Bill just smiled and pushed more of his big cock inside Mildred. Mildred was used to Don's tiny cock, but she hadn't felt any pressure on her pussy walls since the kids were born. Don's puny cock was like throwing a wiener down a hallway.

Bill let her get accustomed to his size for a few minutes before he started to pound her. Mildred's clitoral orgasms were gone only a few seconds when her.

G spot orgasm started to build. She tried to wrap her legs around Bill's waist, but he was having none of that; he wanted the freedom to pound this Bitch and pound her he did. Mildred hung on for dear life and could help but come all over Bill.

Liquid shot from Mildred's pussy all over Bill's crotch and down the crack of her ass, soaking the bed right through to the mattress. Bill pounded her as a man possessed. Never in his life had he fucked a woman so hard, he was punishing Mildred for her husband's actions, and they both knew it.

Mildred screamed again, and liquid shot off Bill's chest right into Mildred's face. Her body was spasming, and her eyes rolled back in her head. In the fog, she heard Bill scream and plunge his cock into her pussy, right to the bottom. Mildred felt his hot seed pulse out of his cock, and she was filled with warmth. Her heartbeat was throbbing in her pussy that was wrapped around this marvelous cock; she could feel every twitch and pulse as it finally slowed down and finished coming.

Bill kissed her eyelids, ears, mouth, and neck while they recovered from their orgasms. Mildred responded with a passion she had never known before. It was like she was blind, but now she could see. She had no idea her body was capable of what had just happened. Mildred tore into Bill, and Bill was happy that she was having a good time. This started as a revenge fuck, but Bill was mesmerized by the passion in Mildred. It was almost scary. Bill rolled on his back and let Mildred bounce on his big cock, thinking she would never get it all in her pussy.

Mildred threw her head back and started bouncing on that huge cock,

the more she bounced, the deeper she got impaled. Bill was surprised when she bottomed out and hit his legs harder and harder with her ass.

One, two, three orgasms flew out of her pussy; they all seemed to connect into one big long super orgasm 3 4 5 minutes, her orgasm ripped through her, and a gallon of liquid soaked Bill and his balls as she bounced to heaven on a 10-inch pole.

Bill arched his back tightened up his ass muscles, and came into Mildred like a firehose. She never stopped bucking, and her orgasms continued as she reveled in the warm sensation of his cum shooting deep into her Uterus.

Mildred sank onto Bills chest kissing him deeply.

"You are a fucking god, Bill," Mildred said between heavy breaths.

Bill smiled up at her and wrapped his arms around her. As she got her breath back, she looked at Bill and said, "That bastard husband of mine will never fuck me again."

Bill was a little worried he'd created a monster and started thinking of things to say to get out of the house. Mildred didn't know Debbie was waiting in the car in case something went wrong and bill needed rescuing.

Bill rolled over and got out of bed; he smiled at Mildred as he put his clothes on.

" Tell Debbie I'm sorry my husband an asshole, and if she wants to do something to get him back, I will help her do it. I know you fucking me was your revenge, but it was the best revenge I have ever provided; thank you, Bill, for the best sex of my life." Mildred smiled, and Bill smiled back.

At the door, Bill turned around and said, "Debbie wants Dons nuts in a vice, and I'm sure she will appreciate you helping her do it. I'll get her to call you.

Bill walked out the door to Debbie waiting in the car.

"Holy fuck, Bill, you fucked her for an hour and forty-five minutes. She probably has to go to the hospital." Debbie said in a concerned voice.

" No, she's ok, but she'll be sore for a week; let's go home, and I'll tell you all about it." Bill laughed as he drove home.

Debbie cringed that Bill seemed to have such a good time, and in the pit of her stomach, she knew she would have to deal with Mildred Davidson.

A plan started forming in her mind when Bill looked over and wondered why his wife was grinning.

As Dallas walked in from the pool deck, Bill and Debbie walked in the house. Her tan was Glowing and a tinge red. "Daddy, can you please put some afterburn on me?"

Dallas asked her father like a little girl.

Bill chuckled and said, "Ok little Dally, come and stand in the middle of the kitchen where there is light, so I don't miss any spots."

gregscott
gregscott
240 Followers
12