All Comments on 'Bastard, You Fucking Bastard! Ch. 02'

by gregscott

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun story. Your narration really paints a vivid picture, especially the sex, very hot but not so overblown as to be comical. Good job. I look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part 1 was ok, but part 2 was AWESOME. The description of it was done in such a way as I thought I was there. It was really believable and not really exaggerated like so many stories on here.

It made me wanna go find and fuck a Mildred.

Can't wait to see what he does to his daughter and Boss. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good going. great job!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It gets boring when using Bill doing something over and over. Have you never heard of the word he?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome gave it 5.

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

Beautiful. Can't wait for next chapter. Loved the the part that said "Debbie, did Dallas..." Getting close to copyright infringement there (hah, hah). Note to your editor: the past dense for dive is dove, not dived . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergregscott@gregscott
My Pen name is Greg Scott . An explanation of this name is in order. He was my best friend and confidant for 46 years . We went thru Elementary School ,Puberty and High School together. We met at 4 years old and we are born a month apart, to say we were just friends is too ins...