Bastard, You Fucking Bastard! Ch. 04

Story Info
Mildred learns and Don pays.
5.5k words
4.41
6.1k
8

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/10/2023
Created 02/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gregscott
gregscott
240 Followers

Debbie Dale Smith went downstairs for her morning coffee. Today is going to be a good day. She smiled, thinking about what was about to transpire. She has waited months for this day, and now it's finally here. Don's summer Vacation starts after work today; Mildred has been packing for weeks. The Company has a retreat Cabin on a beautiful lake 2 hours north of here, and the Employees are allowed to rent it at a moderate fee each summer for one week, and then another employee gets the cabin.

Mildred has arranged the rental for the first three weeks of July. Don gets the first week, Bill receives the second week, and Mildred rented it in Penny's name for the third week. A lot has happened in the past few months; I should tell you, The rest of the story.

Bill had taken Mildred twice that first week, and she was hooked on his cock; never in her wildest dreams did she think that her body could feel such pleasure. Bill even showed her a little ass play could add unseen heights to an orgasm already in progress. Bill had a plan for Mildred as part of team Smith, but she would have to be eased into the role slowly. Bill knew that with control of Mildred, Don was theirs to do with as they liked. Mildred had asked Bill for a bit of time to get in shape and Bill applauded her efforts to do it.

Debbie did not like the idea of a threesome with Mildred, but Bill talked her into it with the promise that Deb could train her once she had committed to her new role. Now that Mildred was going to the Gym, she looked really good for an older woman. She lost her jowls, and her waist caved in hard with all her workouts. Three months have done wonders for her body. Mildred was serious about keeping Bill as a lover, and she knew her best chance was to look great and do anything he wanted.

When Mildred finally decided it was time, she came over on Saturday morning; Dallas opened the door and said, "Wow, Mildred, you look great." As she stared at her new contoured body. Mildred smiled and thanked her. Bill came up and kissed her hard on the lips, She was almost embarrassed to be kissing another woman's husband right in front of her, but Debbie just smiled and stood there.

"Mildred, the girls are going to take you out for the day and have some fun with you; I hope this is ok." Dallas grabbed her hand, "We are gonna have so much fun." The smile and energy radiated out of her, and Mildred smiled back; she had never had close girlfriends since school, which was a long time ago.

The first place they took her was the salon; Mildred had her hair cut and dyed just how Dallas had told them to. It changed her whole look from an old battle axe to a playful middle-aged woman. Next, they dragged her in for a waxing and complete hair removal. The eyebrows reshaped, the small mustache gone, and then the Brazilian. Mildred was surprised that Deb and Dallas stayed in the room while it was being done. They were commenting on what should go and whether they should leave a landing strip. They decided that older women needed a bit left down there not to feel like a little girl. But below the small landing strip, everything was done.

Dallas and Debbie even held Mildred's ass cheeks apart for the technician to do her asshole. There could be no embarrassment anymore as the girls had seen every inch of her body, and instead of embarrassment, all Mildred felt was the blossoming of new friendships and a deep hope that these two woman won't hurt her.

The girls had a great time shopping and putting together some outfits that made Mildred look great. Wonderful summer dresses with a few accessories to make them pop. They had a 3 Martini lunch where they laughed their asses off, making everyone in the restaurant envious of the fun they were having. Three beautiful women without a care in the world is a wonderful thing to witness.

They bought some sexy lingerie for Mildred before they got home and presented a new Mildred to Bill at the front door. "Wow, you look incredible," Bill said as he let his eyes wander all over Mildred.

"Ladies, can you take Mildred upstairs and get her ready for me, Please."

Deb and Dallas each held a hand and took Mildred up the stairs. Dallas had laid out the plan last night, and Deb was not thrilled about adding Mildred to Bill's little harem, but Bill had promised that when Mildred was trained and accepting of her role in the family, Debbie could be her mistress and decide how often she gets to have Bill. This was as much a self-preservation tactic for Deb as anything else. My how in just a few months, Debbie could go from Queen ruler of the house to Bill's Subservient plaything.

Dallas and Debbie stripped her down and started to oil her up when Mildred began to protest.

"Stop right now, Mildred; if we are not allowed to say anything, neither are you." Debbie said with absolute finality.

Mildred went silent and did not protest any more. Dallas looked at Debbie and winked; they knew Mildred would do as she was told. Mildred lay on the bed, was oiled, and rubbed down on her entire body. I could get used to this, Mildred thought.

"Flip over, please," Dallas said

Mildred was a little embarrassed, but she did what she was told. The ladies oiled her entire front and then did some stretching of her legs over her ears and as wide as they would go. Finally, Debbie took out a small butt plug and oiled it up. Mildred saw it and opened her mouth to speak, but the severe look on Debbie's face told her to shut the fuck up and don't say a word. The plug slipped in, and Mildred felt sparks fly to her sexual organs.

"Dad said to get her dripping wet," Dallas said to Debbie.

Mildred's eyes went wide, but she knew not to say a word of complaint.

"That's your job, Dallas, but I'll help you any way you want," Debbie said.

"We will start with a four-handed sensual massage, then take a breast each, and finally, I will get her pussy ready for Dad."

Mildred could not believe what was happening; she thought that Bill and she would disappear once or twice a week and have, knock down, drag out fantastic fucking sex. This was not what was happening. Somehow, she had 2 Beautiful women sensually massaging her newly toned body and with plans to get her wet for Bill's entrance. The fucking of a lifetime that she was dreaming of.

Mildred's mind was blown; the two beautiful women were mother and daughter and Bill's wife and daughter. What the fuck had she gotten herself into. Mildred rolled all this information around while she was enjoying the massage. Both women descended on her Boobs and were sucking and massaging them, pinching and biting her nipples lightly. Mildred could not believe how wet her pussy was; it was running out the bottom in little rivers.

Mildred's worries kicked in, "If ever you're going to back out, NOWS THE TIME." she screamed in her head. Her mouth stayed closed, and her hips came up to meet Dallas's fingers that were now running over her clit and her pussy lips. Mildred groaned as Dallas worked her magic fingers in and out of her pussy.

"Mom, stroke her clit for me while I get her nice and wet for dad."

Never in a million years did Mildred think that she would hear those words come out of a daughter's mouth, telling her mother to rub the clit, while she finger fucks a pussy to get wet enough so her father could fuck it. The depravity in that sentence was mind-blowing. Maybe that's why Mildred said nothing as her pussy continued to drip down her ass, crack over her butt plug onto the bed.

Mildred knew exactly why she was silent; she had put way too much effort and energy into losing weight and getting into the best shape of her life so she could enjoy a sex life she'd never known. With orgasms that rock her soul and explode with a furry she had not comprehended before meeting Bill. If this was the ticket into the club, she was willing to pay whatever it took to get in.

Dallas brought her close to orgasm 3 or 4 times before stopping and letting her calm down in between. Mildred was even thrusting her hips into Dallas's hand to try to reach orgasm, but Dallas was smart enough not to let her.

"Daddy, she's ready," Dallas shouted out the open door.

Bill walked in completely naked, with his massive cock waving in the air in front of him. Mildred was relieved now that she could make love to Bill and his wife and daughter would leave, but that's not what happened. Dallas and Debbie spread her legs, and Bill slowly entered her tight pussy. Once Bill had a good rhythm going, Mildred didn't care who was there. "Why don't you ladies let Mildred finger your pussies while you suck on her tits," Bill said in a sexy voice.

Dallas and Debbie straddled Mildred's arms and placed her hand on their pussies. Both bent down and took a nipple in each of their mouths and suckled like a newborn calf. Mildred's hands didn't move to play with either of their pussies, so Dallas bent real close to her ear and said, "Finger my Pussy right fucking now, Mildred."

Mildred's fingers found their pussies, and she tried to concentrate, to finger fuck each woman. There was something very erotic about touching a pussy for Mildred. Maybe it was the taboo of it; perhaps it was the fact that she had her fingers on the left hand in the mother's pussy and on the right hand in the daughter's pussy with Daddy in the middle. Mildred was overloaded with input into her erotic situation. Her pleasure censors were bombarding her brain.

She could feel Bill's big cock filling every space in her tight little pussy as he pounded her into submission. One little thing finally made her explode; Dallas bit her nipple, and Mildred squealed and came all over. Liquid shot out of her pussy up Bill's chest and forward onto Deb and Dallas's faces and bodies. Dallas smiled to herself and reached down to strum Mildred's clit. Mildred screamed and came again. Bill pumped her hard, and Dallas was relentless on her clit. Mildred started to buck like a Bronco, and she twitched from every limb of her body. Mildred's body went limp, and she was out cold. Debbie had never seen anything like the orgasm that Mildred had just had; she now saw what Bill liked about her.

Dallas climbed on Mildred's body and presented her ass to her Daddy to fuck her doggy style. All Bill did was pull out of Mildred, move his cock up 4 inches, and plow into Dallas. Dallas's tits rubbed back and forth on Mildred's, which turned her on even more. Dallas leaned up and kissed Mildred on the lips, finally sticking her tongue in her mouth. After a few seconds, Mildred started kissing her back and was really enjoying the kiss. Mildred had never kissed another woman before; it was soft, gentle, and erotic. She was enjoying herself. Dallas moaned and groaned into Mildred's mouth; it was obvious she would come soon.

Dallas opened her mouth and screamed into Mildred's, "I'm coming." her orgasm seemed to last forever because Bill wouldn't slow down. He sped up. Dallas screamed and convulsed around that colossal cock. Bill smiled and eased up his strokes until he was gently going in and out.

Bill looked over a Deb, who was smiling at him. "Well honey, looks like you are the only one that can handle me." This brought a big grin to her face, and she reached over and Kissed Bill. Dallas rolled off of Mildred and lay beside her, grinning with joy.

Bill was still hard as a rock; as he pulled out of Dallas, Debbie grabbed his cock and stuck it right back in Mildred's pussy 4 inches below. Mildred gasped at the full feeling but immediately felt the warmth of an orgasm building again.

Debbie kneeled beside them, trying to decide where she fit in this group now that everything had changed. Her mind went from jealousy to envy to impressed all in a matter of minutes. This was turning out to be fun and erotic. Maybe she should enjoy this. With a new attitude, she dived into the fun; she reached between Bill's legs, found Mildred's butt plug, and pulled it out before ramming it back in again.

Well, that's all it took as Mildred screamed and came again. This time she didn't pass out. She was able to ride it all the way to the end. Mildred had never imagined that pleasure could feel so good or last so long. She was, in a four-way, with a Husband, a wife, and their daughter, and she was totally happy and content. It almost seemed like it was meant to be, all Mildred's lines of morality were smashed on the rocks of depravity, and she loved it. So she was not surprised when Bill barked an order for Debbie to come and eat Mildred's pussy while he fucked hers.

Debbie got between Mildred's legs and started eating her pussy. Mildred was amazed at how good it felt as she watched Debbie's body being thrust backward and forwards on Bill's fat cock. Mildred felt movement on the bed just as Dallas lowered her pussy onto Mildred's face. Mildred was too far gone to reject her, so when the pussy touched her lips, she opened her mouth and started licking. After a minute, she copied what Debbie was doing to her, and Dallas moaned above her.

How low have I fallen to be eating a daughter's pussy while her mother is eating mine? Guilt entered Mildred's mind for about one second before an incredible orgasm booted it out; as Mildred bounced on the bed, Dallas screamed and came on her face. Debbie and Bill came a few seconds later, both screaming through their orgasms. An Hour later, they were all still at it. Mildred was getting fucked doggy style by Bill while she ate Dallas's pussy, and Debbie road Dallas's face.

Old Mildred would never think of such debauchery, never mind participating in it and eventually leading some of the activities. For hours she gave and received many orgasms. It was official Mildred was going to hell, and she didn't give a fuck.

Don noticed the difference in his wife when she came home Sunday evening, looking like a new woman with a new confidence. Dallas and Debbie made sure she looked like a million bucks when she left their house to show Donnie boy that his woman had changed. On Saturday, she had texted Don that she would be home when she dam well felt like coming home. Don was nervous about the new Mildred.

Mildred smiled at Don, thinking that his life was going to change so much he won't even recognize himself in 2 months' time. That's when they have Don alone for 3 weeks at the remote cabin. "Don, get over here and take off my shoes," Mildred ordered, and Don did what he was told, carefully undoing her new pumps. Don knew his life had changed. He could feel it in her voice.

The girls had spent all afternoon designing the plan for Don's submission to Mildred and, eventually, Debbie and Dallas. They had two months to get Don acclimatized to a submissive role before they had 3 weeks to break him into the ultimate submissive cuckold that Debbie pictured for him.

After She had a bath, Don dried her off and enjoyed rubbing the towel over her impressive body. Mildred smiled at him, and he took that as a sign to touch her sexually. His hand went to her breast and rubbed it firmly. Mildred spun and grabbed his hand, twisting it back. Don dropped to the floor with an astonished look on his face looking up at his beautiful vibrant new wife that was almost breaking his wrist.

"You Cheating piece of shit, did you think I wouldn't find out that you screwed Bill's Wife, Debbie?" Mildred hissed down at a groveling Don.

All the blood drained from Don's face, and he knew why Mildred had made all the Improvements to herself and her body over the last few months. He had originally thought she had made the New Year's resolution and stuck to it. He had been lusting over her body for a while and had made advances to her. She said, "No, not until I am in better shape and reach my goals."

Don was on his knees, looking up at his furious wife, waiting for her decision on his marriage, family, and life. Tears fell down his face because he knew Mildred's anger would be all-consuming.

Not letting go of his hand that was bent backward at a Sharpe angle, Mildred started her list of stipulations to Don.

I should let Bill get you fired and divorce your stupid ass, you cheating piece of shit. Maybe you should call our daughter and explain to her how you had a distraught lady come into your office about her husband possibly cheating on her. All you did was fuck her and then tell her that your secretary Penny was a lesbian and was probably not sleeping with her husband after all. I'm sure she would be so proud of her Daddy.

Don hung his head with the knowledge that Mildred knew everything.

"I'm sorry, Mildred, I wasn't thinking. Debbie is so out of my league, and she propositioned me."

"SHUT UP, DON, SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Mildred screamed at his cowering body.

"You knew Penny and Bill were not having an affair; You knew Penny was a lesbian. You knew that it was some misunderstanding. But you didn't tell Debbie that did you? You sack of shit. Debbie had never cheated on Bill and never wanted to. You ruined their marriage and their relationship so you could stick your tiny fucking cock into a woman that would never look sideways at you!"

"DO I HAVE THE FACTS CORRECT, DON, YOU SNIVELLING FUCKING WEASEL?"

"Yes." Was all Don could squeak out of his mouth.

Mildred held Don's wrist very tight for a few minutes to let Don feel her anger and her new strength.

Don was whimpering at his sore wrist when Mildred finally spoke.

"Don, I want you to listen very carefully to me because I'm going to make you an offer; if you accept my offer, we will remain husband and wife, and if you don't, then I will be filing for a divorce tomorrow morning, and Bill will report the entire incident to the board of directors and HR tomorrow as well. It must be your decision Don a 100% yes or a 100% no. I will not tell you what I want, just that there is a way for us to stay together and that gives us a chance to save our marriage, your job, and your reputation."

"I'll do it, Mildred, anything to save our life together."

"Shut up, you stupid little man. You don't even know the terms were for my olive branch for you. God, I'm so sick of you. Forget it. I could maybe make it work, but you won't even shut up long enough to hear my offer. Just Fuck off, Don."

Mildred drops his sore hand and walks away from her prostrate husband; she knows what's coming. Don will beg and plead with her to give him another chance. He will grovel at her feet not to ruin his life. She will have to drag it out and string Don along to the absolute end before she offers one last chance for him to save his life as he knows it.

Yes, that's exactly what Don did. Mildred let him suffer all evening, thinking she was done with him. Finally, Mildred spoke.

"Go get a pen and paper, Don, and sit at the table; if you speak or interrupt me while I give you my terms, then the deal is off; if you understand, nod your head."

Don nodded his head, wiping the tears from his face. He went and got a pen and a notebook and sat quietly at the table, thanking God that Mildred had finally gave him one more chance.

"You defiled a woman and changed her life forever for your own gratification. For that, you will live as a woman when you are not at work until after our summer vacation at the lake."

Dons immediately thought, "I could do that for 2 1/2 months, no problem." As he waited for the next term to be announced, he wrote down what she said.

"You will not speak to me except to answer yes, mam, or no, mam, on my instructions to you. Outside of work, you'll be able to speak to no one. I will tell you what to do and how to do it every day, even at work, where you can speak to your staff as necessary. Do you understand this term, Don?"

Don nodded his head and wrote down the term.

"You will obey my every command from now until we are done our time at the cabin this summer. There are no exceptions to this rule. Don or I will file for divorce immediately. Do you fully understand this, Don?

gregscott
gregscott
240 Followers
12