Bastard, You Fucking Bastard! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don nodded his head and wrote down the term.

"Finally, Don, this is your last chance at probation; nothing is guaranteed. If, after our summer Vacation, you have yet to live up to the terms of our agreement 100 percent. Not even one small mistake, we are done. Then and only then will I decide if I take you back and under what terms for the rest of our marriage.

"Those are my terms; Don, do you understand them?"

"Yes, Mam."

"Do you agree to them with 100 percent obedience because this is non-negotiable?"

"Yes, Mam," Don said firmly, Thinking that in 2 1/2 months, things would be better.

"Sign the paper, Don; your punishment starts now."

Don signed the paper, and Mildred took a picture of it and texted it to Debbie, she would have Don tape it to the back of the door in Janes's old room, His new room.

Mildred sat at the table and asked Don for a glass of wine. "Yes, Mam." was all Don said.

"Call in sick tomorrow morning, Don. We have a lot to do." "Yes, Mam," Don said as he passed her the wine.

"Would you please sit and write down your day-to-day tasks, Don?

No 1 "You may wear men's clothing at work only; all other times, you will be dressed as a female. You will wear woman's under ware at all times."

2 "You will do all the housework except cooking Dinners." 3 "You will only pee sitting down." 4 " Bathtub only, no showers for you."

5 " No phone except at work; I will monitor all your phone usage, and there can be no internet or social media viewing."

6" You will move out of the master bedroom into Jane's old bedroom, leave the bedroom alone, don't change it at all. Put your work clothes away out of sight in the closet. That room will be a girl's room the whole time you are in it."

7 "Take all of your toiletries and man things out of my bathroom and hide them under the sink in Janes's bathroom. Clean my bathroom of any male presence."

8 "You will be taking make-up lessons. You will be dressed and in full makeup by 8 am on weekends and immediately after work on weekdays, 9 " You will wear a cock cage every minute of every day until I decide if we are going to stay together this summer. I will have the only key, and I will take it off at my discretion."

Don finished writing down the rules so far when Mildred said. "It's getting late. Go take your stuff out of my room and bathroom and get ready for a bath."

"Yes, Mam."

Twenty minutes later, Mildred went upstairs, and Don was waiting in the washroom. Mildred handed Don a small condom and said, " Put this on and jack off into the condom; you have 5 minutes." Don rolled the condom on and started to masturbate. Mildred left and came back with a little steel cock cage with a urethrae tube insert. Mildred looked at her watch and said one more minute. Don was beating as fast as he could, and just before time ran out, he came in the condom.

Mildred opened the tiny cock cage and slid Don's large sagging balls through the tiny gap in the steel; she rung out the come from Don's penis and then carefully took off the condom. Don's penis had shrunk back to its tiny size when the cock part of the cage was installed. Mildred pushed the 6-inch urethrae tube into the hole in the end of Don's cock and screwed it into place. The locking bar came down, and she locked the device up tight. It was funny to see such huge saggy balls hanging below such a tiny cock. She would have to think of something to do with his balls when he was wearing a short dress.

Don was actually smiling, thinking this won't be so tough, when Mildred handed him the condom and said, " Drink it all, suck out every last drop and swallow it." Don grimaced a little, then sucked the condom inside out, depositing all of his sperm in his mouth; he swallowed and opened his mouth for her to see.

"Have a bath and go to bed; wake me with a coffee at 7:30 am."

Don found an old nightie of Janes and a pair of panties in a drawer. He put them both on and went to sleep. Don had erotic dreams all night. He was so horny he tried to rub his cock all night, but the straw in his cock kept it from being pulled out far enough to rub it. With coffee in hand, he knocked on the door at 7:30 am; Mildred was awake and writing a list; she looked up and smiled that he was dressed in woman's clothes.

"Did you call in sick today?"

"Yes, mam." "For today, you will wear work clothes while we are shopping, but keep your panties on, Donna. I'll be ready to go in 1 hour."

Don looked at her and comprehended what she had just said.

"Yes, Mam."

At 8:30, they left the house and went to a small Asian spa Debbie recommended. The two young girls giggled when Donna's pants came off, and his panties were shown, and again when his cock cage was revealed for his total body waxing. The girls were quick and professional. Mildred took off his cock cage to wax his cock and balls and reinstalled it upon completion. Donna's eyebrows and mustache were microbladed as well.

Next, they went shopping for panties, bras, and girl clothes, and now that Mildred had lost so much weight, they were almost the same size, so no one looked twice. They went to the adult store, and Mildred picked out a package of buttplugs ranging from small to XXXL. She also bought some stuff that she did not show Donna.

Mildred got some used wigs online and a few pairs of used women's shoes from the thrift store. So when they got home, Mildred set about teaching Donna how to dress and apply makeup, what clothes to wear in and around the house for what chores, what to wear while cleaning, and what to wear for dinner.

Within three weeks, Donna was really well trained; the house was clean, she had four makeup tutorials, and she was quite good. Donna even wore a mid-sized butt plug 24 /7. What Donna couldn't figure out is why he had weights on his balls, round donut weights; the first one was a pound, the second one was 3 pounds, and stretched his nuts all day long. He only took them off to sleep.

Saturday morning, Mildred was enjoying her coffee as the doorbell rang. Donna raced downstairs to get the door; she always did her clothes and makeup early in case someone saw her and they would think she's a girl. Donna opened the door and Penny walked right in past Donna. She had a big bag with her that she put down.

"Take that bag up to Mildred; Don Ill be up in a minute," Penny said With tears rolling down his cheek, Donna replied, "Yes, Mam." The only two words he's said in his house in 3 weeks. Now his secret is out, and he was totally ashamed in front of Penny. Penny wasn't a man-hater lesbian, but she didn't like them either. She was thrilled when Dallas approached her with a unique training program for Don. She had always been a bit of a Dom bitch anyways.

Mildred hugged Penny, and they talked about the special training Don was going to receive today. Don was trembling with fear as he stood silently by the door.

"Donna, come over here and get on the bed, doggie style," Penny said, and without hesitation, Donna did what he was told. Penny removed the weights and pulled Donna's nut sack 7 inches below her penis. "Yes, this should do nicely, Mildred."

Penny took a small, sturdy band with a plastic box on it and clamped it tightly to the hanging skin of Donna's nut sack between his balls and penis. She put a little lock on the clasp and slid it up as close to the penis as possible. Penny then oiled up Donna's balls and pulled them hard up the ass crack." Oh ya, lots of room to tuck them in, Mildred." Penny said as she shoved Donna's balls in his asshole. Donna let out a squeal but was silent after that.

Donna was so embarrassed and scared of what was coming next.

"Mildred, please set it to 3 and see how it works, please," Penny said. Donna was still in the doggie position with his balls in his ass and some device locked onto his scrotum skin.

"WOOOOOO, AHHHHHH," screamed Donna as the electric shock went to his penis and his balls at the same time. Donna fell on her stomach, shaking in pain.

"3 seems to be too much for now. Let's try setting one," Penny stated

"Donna, stand up now," Mildred barked. Donna shot out of bed and stood at attention in front of the two ladies. Just as the shock came in, Donna's knees buckled, and she knelt on the floor. It was nowhere near as painful as setting 3; Donna thought as she stood up again.

"Donna, what you have locked on your nut sack is a shock collar for large, short-haired dogs. Fully waterproof, and the batteries last 3 to 6 months. It looks like we start on setting one, and if you misbehave, we can go up from there." Penny said

"Thanks so much, Penny. I appreciate it," Mildred said as she hugged her. Mildred didn't want to use the shock collar, but she needed Donna to know she meant business and not to disappoint her.

"What do you want to teach her first, Mildred, how to eat pussy or how to give a blowjob."

Donna's eyes went wide, and tears started to form.

"Pussy, please."

Penny bent down and talked to Donna for at least 10 minutes, explaining what and how to eat a pussy; before she was satisfied, Donna understood everything she needed to make Mildred come.

It took 4 minutes to make Mildred come, and Mildred was surprised she came so fast. Penny took much longer; by the end, Donna's tongue was about to fall off when she came.

As Penny headed for the door, Donna ran and placed her head by her hand. Penny smiled and Patted her on the head. Penny was the only one who was actually nice to him and helped him learn what and how to act; he liked Penny. Donna practiced all week and became very good at bringing Mildred to an orgasm every night and every morning. Mildred even taught her where the G spot was and how to touch it while eating her pussy.

Next Saturday, Donna ran to get the door but was surprised it wasn't Penny.

Tune it next week, boys and girls, Same Bat time, same Bat station.

12