Bastileborn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll learn to do it better than a slave. Irena, get on the bed," Dienon ordered without a second thought.

She looked up at him in astonishment before her eyes darted to Alex. He looked even more shocked by the order.

"Move, you silly tramp! I'm tired of you hesitating every time I give you an order," Dienon snapped, scaring Irena into action.

She hurried over to the bed with her hands trembling as she looked at the satin sheet where Rachel had just been lying.

"Wait, strip first," Dienon ordered before she even touched the bed.

Irena lowered her eyes in shame as she quickly pushed her dress straps off her shoulders. She was trembling as her dress fell to the floor around her feet. She couldn't bear to look at Alex at that point. She kept her eyes averted from him as she climbed onto the bed. She lay where Rachel had been laying and adjusted the pillow under her bottom the best she could.

"She is so gorgeous. I like her a lot," Rachel said with a smile.

Alex was trembling as well as he stared down at Irena's beautiful body. The situation was almost too much for him to bear, but he feared to protest and raise questions about their past together. He would simply have to do what he was told in spite of the terrible inappropriateness of it all.

"It's all right, Alex. Come forward and show this silly prince what you did," Rachel instructed as she tickled Dienon's foot. He laughed and grabbed her hands. Then he got distracted by her perky breasts and had to squeeze them.

Alex stepped over to the bed with his heart pounding wildly. He felt dizzy as he reached down and gently parted Irena's beautiful legs. She jumped at his touch, and it filled his heart with even more guilt. Her perfect chest rose and fell with excitement as she purposely stared at the ceiling to avoid his gaze. He wished he could say something to comfort her, but he feared Dienon would separate them forever if he discovered they were friends and allies in the war against his father.

Alex pushed his troubling thoughts aside and let his eyes trail down Irena's body to her most intimate parts. Everything about her made his body tingle madly. Her bright pink lips were wet and delicately swollen for him. He could not have imagined her to be more beautiful or tempting. His body was aching with arousal as he lowered his head between her knees. He wrapped his hands around her soft thighs and pulled her closer to his face.

His eyelids felt heavy as he breathed in her amazing smell. He gulped nervously before he proceeded to slide his tongue into her heavenly warmth, forcing a soft gasped out of her. He felt her shudder as he began to work his tongue inside her, using the best of his skill. His body ached more and more as he listened to her moan and felt her squirm with pleasure against his caresses.

Irena shuddered all over from the amazing tingles Alex was working into her body. Knowing it was Alex licking her aroused her deeply. Her insides were literally throbbing with every hot tickle his tongue made against her skin, and the way he did it made her itch with pleasure. It was so provoking. Then he would push his tongue hard against her to satisfy the tingling itch. It was maddeningly good.

"Oh, Dienon, this is hard to watch. Slide your fingers inside me," Rachel ordered.

"Your wish is my command," he whispered as he ran his hands down her body and slipped his fingers into her cunt. They were both getting extremely aroused as they watched Alex pleasure Irena.

"I can't believe you think I have the restraint to watch something like this," Dienon mumbled as he suddenly lay back on the pillows and pulled Rachel on top of him. She was laughing as she raised herself up and slid herself gracefully down on his aching erection. He groaned in ecstasy as she began to pleasure him with intense strokes.

Alex stopped licking Irena and leaned his head on the bed to catch his breath when he realized Dienon wasn't watching them anymore. He looked up a moment later and smiled at Irena's red swollen cunt. She had relaxed by that point and was looking down at Alex, wondering why he stopped. Their eyes met, and they smiled at each other. They didn't know how else to react in such a crazy situation, but Alex finally knew he wanted something more than his own freedom at that moment.

"Master Dienon," Alex began in his most respectable and humble tone. "May I penetrate Irena?" he asked.

Irena gasped and sat straight up on the bed. She stared at Alex with wide eyes after that question.

"Do whatever you want," Dienon groaned as Rachel continued to passionately ride his cock while he aggressively massaged her bouncing tits.

Alex quickly stood and removed his pants before he climbed back on the bed and pushed Irena down so he could lie on top of her. She looked very startled as he pressed his mouth to hers and kissed her passionately. She struggled under him for a moment before she was able to break off the kiss.

"Alex, no! What are you doing?" she whispered in disbelief.

"Shhh, Iry, I'm not actually going to do it. I'm not that heartless. I just wanted to kiss you in the right place at least once. I've never kissed you before. I greatly regretted that after I was kidnapped," he whispered as he stroked her beautiful blond hair and admired her blushing face.

He wanted a few moments to comfort her after what he was forced to do to her. He let his head rest to the right of Irena's face to block her view of Rachel and Dienon so they could have some form of privacy. They stared at each other with their hearts pounding and their bodies aching. It was all terribly bittersweet.

Irena could feel Alex's erection pressing against her leg, making her gulp. She still trusted him in spite of the years they spent apart. She knew he wouldn't do anything against her wishes. She also couldn't deny how badly she wanted him in spite of the horrible way they were reunited. She realized they might not have an opportunity like that again. Irena took a shaky breath and squirmed under Alex for a moment. He looked at her with a questioning gaze as she spread her legs wider to allow his hips to rest properly between her thighs. His erection was almost pressing right against her wet lips at that point.

"It's okay, Alex. I want you inside me," she whispered as she searched his beautiful blue eyes.

He gulped and nodded as he reached down and adjusted himself against her inviting warmth. They both were trembling with anticipation as he slowly began to push inside her for the first time. They stared into each others' eyes, enjoying the excitement of his flesh entering hers. Irena eventually let out a soft gasp of pain and pleasure as he came to rest deep inside her. She was still very sore after Dienon fucked her. Alex was much bigger than Dienon, but having Alex penetrate her was deeply satisfying because she wanted him to do it. As he began to move inside her, she tensed and dug her fingernails into his arms to keep herself from crying out. She loved feeling him inside her in spite of the pain.

"Alexander," she groaned as waves of heat washed over her with every overwhelming thrust.

Alex had never felt anything as satisfying as her hot flesh encasing his aching cock. Irena was perfect in every way, and he had wanted her most of his life. He fucked her slow and lovingly, trying not to hurt her as he satisfied his own incredible desire for her. She responded to every thrust with trembling gasps so wrought with ecstasy she was pushing him closer and closer to oblivion.

Dienon and Rachel heatedly satisfied each other before they collapsed in each others' arms to rest. Rachel turned her head and smiled as she watched Alex enjoy Irena. She was surprised to see him enjoying himself. He was the most gloomy of her slaves, and she never understood why. Unlike Dienon, Rachel actually cared deeply for her slaves. She often asked Alex why he was so sad, and he always refused to tell her. She was too kind to threaten the truth out of him.

Irena was clutching at him with pleasure stealing her breath when she felt his cock getting harder. She pulled him extra tight against her as wonderful pleasure began to tense every muscle in her body. She cried out as he thrust deep inside her, massaging her through the intense rolling waves. His hard flesh pulling through her trembling inner muscles was shockingly good.

Alex grew tense as pleasure began to overwhelm him. He tried to hold off the incredible height as long as he could, but there was too much heat rolling through his body, and Irena's flesh was squeezing him hungrily. He groaned in satisfaction as he came inside her. Irena groaned when she felt the sudden burst of wet heat in her cunt. Alex smiled and relaxed against her soft body, feeling deeply satisfied.

"Get off my bed, slaves," Dienon ordered in an angry tone.

Alex quickly snapped back into reality and hurried off the bed, leaving his warmth and heart with Irena. She sat up an instant later in a pleasure induced daze. She looked at Dienon's angry stare, and that helped clear her head. She quickly scrambled off the bed and stood next to Alex with terror growing in her gut.

"Did you enjoy yourselves?" Dienon asked as he wrapped his arms around Rachel. His angry look made Alex and Irena stay silent. "If you two ever take advantage of my kindness like that again, I'll have you both flogged for an hour. Especially you," he growled as he set his piercing eyes on Alex.

"I'm sorry, my lord," he whispered in fear.

"Oh, don't be cross, Dienon," Rachel said with a yawn. "Alex is a naughty boy. I'll have him flogged when we get home," she said as if the matter wasn't worth discussing.

Dienon relaxed his angry stare and smiled as he kissed Rachel's cheek.

"You taught him to be naughty, didn't you? I'll have to whip you later too. You two separate as I think about your punishment," he ordered in a more cordial tone.

Alex and Irena quickly separated and went to opposite sides of the room. They sat on the floor cushions made specifically for slaves. Dienon kissed Rachel again before he climbed off the bed and collected his robe.

"Where are you going, my love?" she asked sleepily.

"Nature calls. I'll be right back," he said before he disappeared into the bathroom, closing the large wooden door behind him.

Rachel rubbed her eyes as she straightened up and climbed off the bed. She pulled her lacy white slip back on before picking up Irena's dress and carrying it over to her. Irena looked up at her in fear for a moment.

"It's all right, Irena. I'm not angry with you. You know my Alex, don't you?" she asked with a sweet smile.

Irena's eyes widened in surprise as she glanced over at Alex. He was staring at Rachel with shock on his handsome face.

"I thought so," she whispered knowingly as she looked between their surprised faces. "Don't worry. I won't tell Dienon. I've never seen Alex enjoy himself like that before. It was beautiful. I can tell he loves you. How do you know him?"

"I was betrothed to him before he disappeared," Irena said in a trembling voice.

"Oh... I'm so sorry," she said as she gently stroked Irena's hair.

Irena was astonished by Rachel's genuine kindness towards her. No one had been that kind to her since she left her father's kingdom.

"I know Dienon's father has done terrible things," Rachel sighed. "But he won't be in power forever. I think my prince will change things when he takes the throne," she whispered hopefully.

Alex let out a disgruntled sigh after that comment.

"Be quiet, Alex," Rachel snapped in his direction, causing him to hang his head in shame. "I've known Dienon since he was four. He was very kind when he was a young boy. I never thought I would meet anyone else like him. He rebelled against his father for the longest time about the slave trade. They had a terrible falling out over it, and the king forced Dienon to go to war with him for a month. He came back changed after that. I admit he worries me, but I think he knows what he's doing."

Suddenly, Dienon came back into the room and tossed his robe aside.

"Playing with my new toy, Rachel?" he asked as he climbed back into bed and pulled the satin sheet over his legs.

"Just girl talk," she said with a smile as she gave Irena her dress. She quickly joined Dienon in bed after that, and they lowered the lamplight so they could sleep.

"I think I shall send Irena for pleasure training tomorrow," Dienon mused as he ran his fingers through Rachel's dark curls. "Fucking you made me realize how much I enjoy a skilled woman," he whispered against her ear.

Alex was lying on his cushion, staring through the darkness, hoping to catch a glimpse of Irena. His heart was still pounding after they made love. He wondered if that would be the last enjoyable thing he could do in his life for a long time. He quickly pushed that thought from his head. He took a deep breath and decided to let himself be hopeful that night. He was having trouble keeping hope after five years of slavery, but having Irena close set a new fire ablaze in his heart. He desperately wanted his freedom again so he could help save her and Tabitha.

Irena was struggling to make herself comfortable on the small slave cushion. She felt more and more like a pet than a human at that point. The blanket Dienon gave her was barely long enough to cover her feet. She was so exhausted after that day she could easily sleep on the stone floor if she had to. Her mind settled on Alex once she made herself comfortable. He was a bittersweet consolation in the midst of her terrible situation. She desperately wished she could speak to him more. She could still smell his scent on her skin. It made her feel warm all over. Her true love was alive, and with her again when she needed him the most.

"The gods have a strange sense of humor," she whispered tiredly.