Bastileborn Ch. 04

Story Info
Rachel meets dragons, Tabitha and Jamal get hot and sweaty.
14.1k words
4.69
6.6k
3

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chloehunt
chloehunt
844 Followers

Spiraling Fate:

The atmosphere in Daylith Castle was tense as everyone prepared for war. Brimsly ordered his southern armies to march north and funnel through Daylith to collect specialized armor for their attack on Carus City. Elven archers were the deadliest in the world. It would take a lot of luck and excellent armor to survive a direct siege on the city. Brimsly, along with his brass guards, had left the palace the previous day to accompany the Daylith Spiral Brigade. This brigade was named for the unique spiraling chain mail Rana designed to deflect Carus arrows.

Brimsly was fully prepared to hold his ground for weeks outside the elven city. He didn't want to damage Carus to the point where it was uninhabitable. It was an ancient and important city that produced copious amounts of food and textiles, but he would destroy it if the elves refused to bow to him.

The Shadow Guards were working frantically to replace some of Brimsly's soldiers with their own agents. They were hoping to contact the elves before the battle. Knox successfully took Gabe's place as one of Brimsly's front-line men. He offered all the soldiers special favors if they helped him become the head messenger of the brigade.

Meanwhile, Tabitha, Rana, and Jamal were scheming to take advantage of the reduced security in the palace. Tabitha and Jamal were officially working for the Daylith Shadow Guard under Commander Rana. Rana was mostly busy in the war forge, but she made time to train Tabitha and Jamal. She forged them a small collection of weapons and armor to wear under their normal clothes. They were both skilled at throwing knives. Jamal had an aptitude for small weapons after growing up on the streets of Leeriod, and Tabitha found it easy to master any task she was presented with. Tabitha constantly amazed Rana. She was extremely fast at learning combat techniques. Rana already knew the sweet girl was blessed by the gods, and the longer she knew her, the more she understood why the gods favored her.

Dienon was busy managing the castle and the Daylith Kingdom in his father's absence. Brimsly was so distracted by his thirst for elven blood, he didn't think twice about leaving his less than trustworthy son in charge. He assumed Dienon feared him enough not to screw up the one thing he had been raised to do.

Late one evening, four days after Brimsly marched to war, Dienon finalized the paperwork to compensate war widows and their children. He seemed tremendously depressed after meeting with the city council, and it sparked Irena's curiosity. As they returned to his room for the evening, she mustered up the courage to ask about it.

"Dienon, why have you turned so sad this evening?" she asked once they were locked safely in his room.

"My mother was the one that started the widow's compensation program. Father's wars were leaving our citizens' lives in shambles and pushing Daylith citizens towards a revolt. Her program gave people hope again. I wish she were here. I used to think with her help I could change this kingdom back to the way it was when I was a child, but things have gotten so terrible. I don't see that ever happening."

"I'm so sorry, Dienon. The Shadow Guards are still looking for her. Are there any other places she could be?"

"I don't know, Irena!" he grumbled in frustration as he sat on the bed and buried his face in his hands. "I've been wracking my brain for months over it."

Irena watched as a tear dripped through his hand and fell on his knee. His dark hair was unkempt and his large hazel eyes had dimmed under the stress caused by his father. The changes made him appear more handsome to Irena.

"Dienon, I'm going to speak freely for a moment," Irena warned as she stepped over to him.

"Go right ahead. You've been doing that a lot recently," he grumbled.

"Someone has to keep your self-pitying ass in line," she snapped. "What is it going to take to make you open your eyes and grow a pair? This whole continent is going to hell because of your father, and all you've been doing is moping around and letting him do it!"

Dienon stood and looked at her in astonishment after that accusation. Her piercing grey eyes had grown more fierce in the face of war.

"That's not true, and you know it!" he snapped. "What else am I supposed to do? He locked up my own mother for encouraging him to be a better person. The gods only know what he did with my sister. She's probably dead too. I'm a prisoner in my own home, Irena, just like the rest of you. The guards have orders to lock me up if I try to leave while my father is away. I've lost whatever hope I used to have for a future," he said in defeat.

"That's not the Dienon I know. Knox told me you helped sabotage the war armor. Thanks to you, the elves stand a chance against your father. You have done so much, yet you think so little of yourself."

"The forge master did all the work. I just encouraged her to do it. Rana will meet a horrible death because of me," he sighed with tears in his eyes.

"Then we will revolt, just like you said. I know you've thought about it," she whispered very seriously.

"I never said I wanted that," he said with genuine fear in his voice as he looked at Irena.

"You said it almost happened once. The people loved your mother, did they not?"

"They did, but what does that have to do with anything?"

"Rally everyone that cared for your mother. Tell them your father tortured her to death. Turn your people against him. The Shadow Guard has gotten strong enough to help in the effort. We'll burn this fucking city to the ground if we have to. We can block all the mountain passes to prevent Brimsly from returning," she said in exasperation.

Dienon stared at her in complete astonishment for a moment. He was also aroused by her rebellious fire. He knew he was seeing the real Irena at that point. She truly was the princess of the Swaying Valley and the daughter of a warrior king. He hated himself for trying so hard to squash her spirit.

"You make it sound so simple, Irena," he whispered as he walked over to the window and looked down into the Daylith Gorge. "We only have a week or two before my father realizes I helped the forge master betray him. That's not enough time to insight a revolt."

"Then we'll destroy the city," she said tritely.

He looked at her in disbelief at that point.

"That's not like you, Iry. You're not cruel enough to do that... are you?"

"You're right. I'm not. I want to destroy the city slowly. That will give everyone a chance to escape. If they don't revolt, we'll simply drive them out. Brimsly will return to a city in ruin. You will also have a chance to win your people's hearts during a disaster," she said as she looked at him thoughtfully.

"How on earth are we going to destroy the city that slowly?"

"Flood it, of course. I'm from Lacustrine, remember? The damn place was built in a flood plain and protected by levies. I know a thing or two about controlling large amounts of water. I was speaking to the forge master, and she gave me the idea. We can increase the volume of the waterfall from the mountain lake behind the palace. That will start the flood."

"By the gods, Irena... you're fucking brilliant!" he said in amazement before he pulled her into his arms and kissed her.

She moaned softly as she enjoyed his kiss for a moment, then she quickly pushed him away.

"We have work to do, Dienon. I'm not your fucking plaything anymore," she said in defiance.

"I know, that makes me even hotter for you," he admitted with his heart pounding.

She smiled at the blush on his face. She hated to admit how aroused she was for him at that point.

"I do enjoy you wanting me, especially when you can't have me," she whispered with a mischievous grin as she placed her hand over the bulge in his pants.

He groaned as she rubbed his length through the tight fabric of his breeches.

"I love it when you tease me," he whispered.

"Get on your knees for me, Dienon," she ordered.

He gracefully dropped to his knees in front of her. Then he looked up at her beautiful face, waiting for her direction. Her shimmering blond locks were draped over her shoulders and across her blushing cleavage. She smiled at him as she pushed her shoulder straps down, letting her small dress fall to the floor. Then she gently ran her fingers through Dienon's soft hair for a moment. She collected a handful of dark locks in her fist and used it to pull Dienon's face against the blond hair of her mound.

He immediately lapped his tongue over her clit, sending an incredible shudder all over her body. She was enthralled by how good it felt. She groaned as he did it again and again, quickly setting her body on fire. She held tight to the back of his head, keeping his face pressed firmly against her skin.

Dienon groaned hungrily as he lapped up the sweetness dripping between her swollen lips. He wrapped his warm hands around her soft thighs and held her steady as he pushed his tongue deeper. He wished he could save her taste in a bottle and keep it with him all the time. It was utterly inspiring.

"That feels so good," she groaned.

He never ceased to impress her with his licking. His prodding tongue was making her legs feel weak. She pulled his hair harder as he explored deeper into her cunt. He was putting a lot of pressure on her clit with the angle of his mouth. It was making her entire body jumpy.

"Fuck, Dienon... I need your cock inside me. You made me too hot," she said as she pushed him away.

He watched her with his heart pounding as she walked over to the bed. She climbed onto it and waited for him on her hands and knees. Her perfectly round buttocks were as inviting as her breasts. He could clearly see her beautiful cunt, red and wet for him.

Dienon quickly pulled his aching erection from his pants and climbed onto the bed behind her. He stroked his tip against her red lips a few times, exciting his heart even more. Then he pushed into her inviting warmth, forcing a pleased gasp out of her.

"That's so good," she groaned as she flexed her inner muscles on his hard shaft. His cock felt massive when he fucked her from behind.

He squeezed her beautiful hips and quickly began plowing into her. His fucking was aggressive and full of need. It was making her gasp with every thrust. Dienon was extremely hot for Irena at that point. He delighted in her growing need for physical pleasure from him. He was already on the edge of orgasm as he indulged his lust for her. He usually had more stamina.

"I'm about to cum, Irena. You're just too hot," he panted with a gulp.

"No, I didn't say you could," she chuckled and suddenly scrambled away from him.

He watched her in disbelief as she relaxed on the pillows in front of him with her legs spread wide. She smiled at his dumbfounded expression as he knelt on the bed with his raging erection hanging out of his pants.

"Irena, what are you doing?" he asked as he reached down and stroked himself. He was burning with want as he stared at her red cunt.

"I want to torment you some. You tormented me plenty over the past few months," she sighed as she reached down and ran her fingers through her arousal.

Dienon chewed his lip and stroked his cock as he watched her.

"What do you want me to do then?" he asked.

"Stop playing with yourself and come lick me more," she instructed.

He quickly crawled across the bed and plunged his tongue into her cunt again. She groaned and let her head fall back as she enjoyed his hungry licking. He worked on her clit with the best of his skill and soon had her squirming with orgasm. Then he licked inside her to stimulate her inner muscles.

"Holy fuck, do that deeper," she gasped as she pulled his face harder against her crotch. She was riding his tongue on a wave of heat and tingles.

Suddenly, Dienon raised up and quickly climbed over her. He plowed his aching cock into her beautiful cunt and kissed her before she could protest. He fucked her furiously as she squirmed under him. She was still trembling from her first orgasm. His cock was so hard it felt angry inside her. She couldn't get a handle on the tingles. He was stoking too much heat between her legs as his tip pounded against her innermost parts. She cried out a few seconds later as another orgasm suddenly tickled through her abdomen.

"Oh fuck," she gasped as she curled her toes against the bed, fearing she would get a cramp somewhere.

Dienon suddenly pushed hard inside her and grunted in ecstasy with his whole body shuddering. His thrusting became shaky as a powerful orgasm overtook his muscles. Irena felt his cock flexing inside her as he flooded her with hot cum. Feeling him overwhelmed with pleasure was deeply satisfying. He soon collapsed against her soft body, covered in sweat.

Irena smiled as she felt their hearts pounding against each other. That was some of the most satisfying pleasure she ever felt from Dienon. He had changed for the better and it delighted her body and spirit.

"I love you, Irena," Dienon whispered tiredly.

That confession made her heart pound differently.

"I... thought you were in love with Rachel," she whispered.

"I am, but I love you too."

"I see. I love you too, Dienon, but... not in the same way," she whispered as she pet his sweaty hair.

He was silent for a long minute after that. Then he sighed and nodded.

"I know. You're in love with Alex. He deserves you more than I do. I don't deserve you at all," he whispered.

"That's not true, Dienon. If I weren't already in love, things would be different for us. Your recent change in character has earned my respect and love as a friend. If you can't be happy with that, then there's no hope for you," she sighed.

He raised his head and smiled at her thoughtfully.

"I can easily be happy with that, considering my spent cock is still inside your beautiful cunt," he whispered before he kissed her again. "Fuck..." he suddenly breathed as he looked at Irena in surprise. "I just thought of a place I haven't looked for my mother yet," he said with a gulp as he climbed off her and sat on the bed. He looked green in the face.

"Where?" she asked in confusion. His sudden change in demeanor worried her.

"The royal tombs in the spiral tower. I've looked all over the tower itself, but not in her sarcophagus. Also, if she's actually dead, I assume father would have put her body there by now."

Irena's expression fell after she heard his idea.

"She's not there either, Dienon. Tabitha already looked," she whispered sadly.

"Oh... well, have you looked in my father's sarcophagus? He used to say my mother deserved to be king more than he ever did."

"Shit! We haven't," she said with wide eyes. "Can we go there now without looking suspicious?"

"Yes, I can say I'm paying respects to my grandparents," he said before he hurried off the bed.

Irena was impressed with the decoration of the spiral tower. It was built to keep the dead, but it was more opulent than other areas of the palace. Its beauty filled one's spirit with awe instead of dread. She figured that made it easier for the living to visit their deceased loved ones.

The spiraling catacomb was over five hundred feet tall. Its walkway spiraled up into the tower and was dotted with hundreds of ornate metal coffins. They stood mostly upright on a slanted pedestal. The coffins were sectioned off with stone walls, creating personal mausoleums. As they walked up, the occupied mausoleums were overflowing with decorations. Each coffin had a large portrait of the deceased person on the wall, and the shelves surrounding it were neatly stacked with things they enjoyed in life.

"All my ancestors are here," Dienon whispered as they continued their trek upward. "At the very top of the tower is the coffin of King Daylith Hendral himself. As you come down the spiral, you have a few hundred years' worth of dead relatives until you reach my family's mausoleums. We start decorating them while we're alive. Some of my favorite childhood toys are here," he said with a smile as he pointed out a shelf full of trinkets next to his future sarcophagus.

"That's rather sweet and morbid at the same time," she admitted.

"It's supposed to make funerals a little less painful. Mother's and father's mausoleums are well decorated now," he said as he pointed them out. "Here is my father's coffin... let me steady myself before we attempt to open it," he whispered as he took a few deep breaths to calm his nerves.

Irena picked up his trembling hand and squeezed it. Her stomach was also turning nervous flips at the thought of finding the queen dead after a whole year.

"Alright... I guess I'm ready. How do we open this thing?" he whispered as he stepped over to the tall metal coffin and touched the edge of the lid. "I found the release lever," he whispered a second later as he very slowly lifted the large metal handle out of the side of the coffin. "Help me. This thing is heavy."

Even though the coffin stood mostly upright, they had to work together to lift the metal lid against the slant. Irena was relieved when it finally came to rest against its hinges.

"Oh god, no..." Dienon whispered sadly when he laid eyes on who was inside of it.

Irena gasped as she looked at the beautiful woman. She was sleeping peacefully in the white satin lining of the iron coffin. Her hair was long and dark like Dienon's and braided neatly over her left shoulder. Her face was fair and youthful. Her long flowing dress was made of the same shimmering white satin as the lining. She looked alive, but she wasn't breathing. She looked as if she could simply step forward and return to the realm of the living. She held a delicate gold rose in her right hand over her heart.

"She doesn't look dead," Irena whispered as she looked at the tears streaking Dienon's face.

"I know... she's not breathing, though," he whispered with a gulp as he stepped forward and touched her blushing cheek. "She's warm!" he gasped in astonishment and quickly backed away. "It must be magic keeping her like this. Perhaps that rose has something to do with it. I've never seen anything that remarkably crafted in my life," he said as he reached for it.

"Don't touch it!" Irena gasped and grabbed his arm.

"Why not?" he asked in confusion.

"I was warned to be wary of things like that. I don't even know who told me," she said in frustration as she pressed her palm to her forehead. "There's something so vivid on the edge of my mind that I can't recall," she said angrily as she looked at the rose again. "It's a destiny object. That's what he called it. Only certain people can touch them without being injured or killed," she explained with much difficulty.

"So, there's a chance I could hurt myself or die if I touch it?"

"Yes. You could even hurt your mother if you take it from her."

"Fuck... I hate magic, and I hate how the gods toy with us. Where would my father get something like that?"

"I don't know, but we should go and leave her as she is. She's safe here. We need to discover what that thing is doing to her before we attempt to move her."

"I know where to start asking. The humans of Camsheer have dabbled in magic over the centuries. Some of the palace slaves are from that city," he said as he approached his mother and gently kissed her cheek. "I will return for you," he whispered before he and Irena gently closed the lid, sealing her in.

Tavee Island

Out in the middle of the Lattidor Sea, Tavee Island offered luxurious beachfront property, copious safe harbors for any sized sailing vessel, and friendly locals that were always ready to share a coconut full of rum and cream. Tavee was a notorious party destination, but the infamous military police from Daylith kept everyone in line. Rachel's father, King Anthony Blake, was kept on a tight leash by Brimsly. King Anthony had to enforce high trade tariffs on merchant ships that weren't on friendly terms with Daylith. It hurt Tavee's trade economy, but the party culture was still going strong.

chloehunt
chloehunt
844 Followers