Bastileborn Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Why me? Don't you... would you not rather have a merman or something?' I breathed deliriously.

I was so terrified, drunk, and aroused by what was happening. I could barely think straight.

'We murdered all the merman,' she confessed as she leaned down and began kissing my chest. 'We find it easier to live without them. We enjoy using human men for our womanly needs. Human men make beautiful babies,' she chuckled as she continued to kiss down my stomach.

'Shit...' I squeaked in fear as she began to unbutton my pants. 'Take what you want then, but please spare my life,' I whispered with my heart pounding so bad it was making my chest ache.

'Very well. I'm sure you'll enjoy it just as much as I will,' she whispered as she pulled my pants off my hips and slid her warm hand around my erection...'"

"Wait, wait, WAIT!" Tabitha interrupted as she stared at Jamal with a blush all over her face.

"Sorry... you wanted something spicy, and that's the spiciest story I know," he said with an embarrassed shrug. He was also blushing rather furiously at that point.

"You have to be kidding me. You're making this story up, right? Or is it another legend you're twisting around?" she asked.

"Well... it was actually a drunken dream I had, but I often wonder about it. She felt so real, and a few weeks after it happened, I heard that King Yoseph really did die. It made me question my sanity a little."

"Wow... are you saying you honestly believe you lost your virginity to a mermaid, and you're Queen Nadia's twin brother?" Tabitha laughed in disbelief.

The stunned look that came over Jamal's face after that question stopped her laughter.

"Are you saying the new queen of Leeriod really is called Nadia?" he asked with wide eyes.

"Yes. I met her and King Zaid when they visited the Swaying Valley last year. By the gods... you're not joking about any of this, are you?"

"No. My sister's name is Nadia. She is extremely beautiful. They took her from the streets a few months before I was sold into slavery. That was over two years ago now. I can barely believe it. The mermaid was right," he whispered with a shocked smile.

"I can't believe it either. Mermaids actually exist?"

"I guess so. I mean, you were blind just a few weeks ago until a demigod healed you. That's crazier than believing in mermaids," he said with a grin.

"Good point," she sighed as she stared at his handsome face. "So, uh... what happened next with you and the mermaid?"

"She fucked me... and it was really hot," he chuckled.

"You were giving better details earlier," she mumbled with a smile.

"I'll happily give you all the dirty details if that's what you want," he whispered as he searched her enchanting green eyes.

Jamal found Tabitha's beauty to be hypnotic. He imagined the red scars around her eyes to be physical representations of her wild spirit. She could easily be a desert nymph. His uncle often told him stories about exotic warrior women that roamed the Leeriod Desert. They had dark curly hair and wild green eyes. He imagined they looked like Tabitha.

"I want to know exactly what it was like for you. What did it feel like to fuck a mermaid?" she whispered as she admired his large brown eyes. As far as she was concerned, Jamal was her handsome desert prince. His dark tanned skin and shiny black hair made her feel warmer than the midday sun.

"Of course, where was I?"

"The mermaid had just knocked you down and was undressing you and touching your cock," she said with a huge grin.

"Oh right, she had just pulled my pants off my hips to reveal my overly excited erection. The feel of her hand on my cock was rather incredible. I've felt my own hand on it plenty of times, and it's not very amazing, but to have a beautiful mythical creature touching me was rather spellbinding. She relieved my terror with her magical stroking."

"'Mmm,' the mermaid purred close to my cock, 'I love the smell of fresh young men. So much potency,' she whispered as she gently stroked me while kissing around the bend of my leg.

'How often do you take advantage of men like this?' I asked as I raised my head to watch her for a moment.

Seeing her beautiful face so close to my cock did strange things to my body. Not to mention the sight of her perfect breasts pressing against my legs. I could feel the heat of them almost burning my skin.

'A few times a year, at least. I also enjoy dragons sometimes, well... a particular red dragon, to be honest,' she chuckled before she suddenly licked up the length of my cock.

'Oh fuck, that's nice,' I breathed as my muscles went wobbly with pleasure. When she did it again, my head fell back against the sand. I groaned in surrender as my heart pounded madly. I was getting extremely hot as she touched me.

She giggled at my reaction as she lapped her tongue over my cock a few more times. Then she released me and climbed over me again. My eyes flew open when I felt her hot wet cunt caress my tip as she prepared to take me inside her.

'Relax, Jamal. Enjoy my heat and slippery inner flesh. I am all yours, and you are all mine,' she whispered as she rubbed herself against me until my tip slipped inside her.

'Oh sweet heaven... that feels good,' I groaned as she slowly encased my cock in her tight heat.

'It does. You're wonderfully hard,' she whispered against my mouth before she kissed me rather aggressively.

I was stunned when I felt her working her tongue deep into my mouth, but I was so aroused, it only added to the pleasure at that point. She was slowly working her cunt up and down my shaft in the most incredible rhythm. She was making my insides ache with pure pleasure. I was more than ready to explode inside her at that point, but I couldn't. I even tried only to be met with more arousing heat. She was doing something to make me last longer, and it was rather mind-numbing.

'What are you doing to me? It's unnaturally good,' I panted as I ached from the prolonged intercourse.

'It's simple mermaid magic. We need more time than humans to finish. Do you like it?'

'Yes, but it feels so good it hurts,' I groaned, not knowing how much more my aching cock could take.

'A little longer then. You have me plenty hot. Release inside me so I can feel it. That will help me reach my ecstasy,' she whispered as I felt heat and tingles begin to rush all over my body in shocking waves.

I cried out in pleasure as my cock flexed and jumped inside her as I came.

'Oh yes, your dirty human seed feels so good inside me,' she gasped as she worked herself harder against me until she trembled with orgasm. She rode me for many seconds with ecstasy on her beautiful face. 'By the gods... that was wonderful,' she groaned as she continued to revel in the combined wetness of our arousal.

I could feel both our hearts pounding as I lay under her, staring over her shoulder at the stars. My body felt incredibly good and exhausted after what we did, and her warmth and softness felt delightful against my skin. I suddenly had an overwhelming desire to sleep, but I didn't think it was wise to fall asleep with my dick still inside a mermaid.

'Have we acceptably exchanged goods and services?' I whispered against her ear.

She chuckled as she raised her head to look at me again. She seemed even more beautiful after we made love.

'It was perfectly acceptable,' she whispered thoughtfully. 'I honestly gained more than you in the exchange, but I will play by the rules and leave you in peace with many blessings.'

'What do you mean?'

'You will have more blessings than you can count before the end of your days, sweet Jamal. I promise. Now sleep,' she whispered before she touched my forehead, sending my world black.

I woke by the river the next morning, covered in sand and smelling of cheap wine. A few minutes later, the port warden found me and hauled me back to the holding cell. I was sold to the palace warden the very next day. Now here I am. A messenger and artisan of glass pleasure toys," he laughed as he looked at Tabitha and smiled.

Her face was covered in blush, and her pupils were wide with arousal. The sight of her made his heart pound.

"That was a very hot story," she admitted in embarrassment.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm ashamed to admit how often I think about it, and lately... you've taken the place of the mermaid," he whispered as he touched her blushing cheek with his fingers. He was wondering if she would enjoy a kiss at that moment. Tabitha was way ahead of him.

She quickly reached up and wrapped her hands around the back of his neck and pulled his lips to hers. She eagerly explored his mouth for an exciting moment. He let out a pleased moan as he happily returned her kiss. He had been anticipating that moment for many weeks. He was glad his mermaid story encouraged her boldness. He was so intimidated by her, he constantly talked himself out of making the first move.

Tabitha was smiling when she stopped kissing so they could catch their breath. They looked into each others' eyes, knowing what they both wanted. She chuckled before she suddenly lay back on her small bed, pulling him on top of her. He lost his balance completely since he had nothing to brace his hand against on the tiny bed. He stumbled forward, laughing as he fell flat on top of her.

"Sorry!" he whispered as he scooted his hands under her arms so he could raise up a little.

"I'm not," she said with a smirk before she pulled him back down for another kiss. "Mmm, salty and sweet. Just like I imagined," she whispered in between kisses.

"You fantasize about me?" he whispered in surprise.

"Mmhmm... nothing as hot as your mermaid story, but plenty dirty," she chuckled.

"Oh wow, now I'm intrigued," he whispered as he raised up again so he could see her beautiful face. "Tell me your favorite inappropriate thought about me," he said with a smile as he reached down and gently pulled her leg aside. That allowed his hips to rest between her thighs.

Tabitha gasped softly when he scooted harder against her, letting the thickness in his pants press against her.

"I can feel you," she whispered as she began pulling the simple skirt of her nightclothes up and out of the way.

"Slow down a little, Tabby. I'll give you everything you want," he whispered. "But first, I would like to know what you've been thinking about me," he whispered as he searched her beautiful face.

"Fine... you were the first person I saw after Cypress restored my sight. I thought you were very beautiful. After that, I've thought about kissing you so many times I lost count. I enjoy watching you work at the forge because of the sweat on your skin. Your sweaty hair is also a rather amazing sight. It makes me excited inside. And... I uh... sorta sneaked into the shower one night and saw you naked," she chuckled.

His mouth dropped open in surprise after that confession.

"Wow, Tabby, you're way naughtier than I first thought. Did seeing me naked provoke any more interesting thoughts?" he chuckled.

"It did. I started imagining us kissing naked after that," she admitted.

"I can make that happen now if you want," he whispered before he leaned in and kissed her again. He rubbed his body against hers in a very pleasing way as he explored her soft lips.

"Mmm, I would love that, but right now, I just want you inside me," she whispered with her heart pounding and her body aching.

"As much as you can handle," he breathed as he raised up on his knees so he could untie his night pants.

Tabitha watched as he pushed his pants off his hips, revealing his thick erection. He watched her eyes widen as she looked him over.

"Not what you were expecting?" he asked.

"No. It's much bigger now," she admitted.

"That's what usually happens when men get very aroused. We get bigger and harder. You know, like the sculptures in my shop."

"I see that now," she whispered as she reached over and ran her hand along his warm length, causing him to shudder.

"Easy, Tabby, I doubt I'll have as much endurance with you as I had with the mermaid," he confessed as he pushed her hand away. He quickly reached down to pull her nightgown up off her beautiful thighs. She wasn't wearing anything underneath. He smiled at her swollen, aroused lips. "I suspect you were planning this a little," he said with a huge grin.

"You suspect right," she admitted with her heart pounding.

"I hope I don't disappoint you," he whispered as he leaned over her again and kissed her as he worked his swollen tip against her inviting wet lips.

She moaned softly from his incredible touch. He was soft, warm, and far more exciting than she imagined. As he began to push inside her, she simply laid back and groaned with pleasure.

"That's what I wanted," she whispered as he continued to slide deeper into her inviting warmth. She tensed in pain a little as he opened her up. He quickly stopped moving at that point.

"Too much?" he asked with his heart pounding.

"A little, but not bad enough to stop. I want all of you," she whispered as she reached around him and pulled him down.

He grabbed the wall to keep from falling on top of her again. He chuckled at her eagerness.

"I never said you couldn't have all of me," he whispered as he slowly pushed himself deeper. It caused her to gasp and tense under him. He quickly kissed her at that point and gently worked himself in and out of her. She was perfectly wet and inviting.

She ran her fingers into his hair and kissed him eagerly as he provoked the most incredible sharp tingles deep inside her body.

"That's so good," she panted against his lips as she pulled his hair and worked her body against his thrusts.

"What are you trying to do?" he whispered.

"I want it harder. The way it hits deep inside me feels incredible," she whispered as she lay back on her pillow, almost out of breath.

"Harder will make me cum faster. Is that what you want?"

"Yes, please, fuck me really hard."

"Gladly," he groaned as he began to shake her body with his thrusts.

She cried out in ecstasy as he worked her through a powerful orgasm. He came a second later when he felt her inner muscles grabbing at his cock.

"By the gods, Tabby. You know how to make a man feel wanted," he groaned with a smile as he slowed down his thrusts. He was enjoying the amazing soft wetness around his cock. He relaxed a few seconds later and sank against her soft body. Then he buried his face in her fragrant curls.

"And you, sweet Jamal, know how to make a woman want you," she whispered as she ran her hands inside his shirt and caressed his soft skin. "Massage me more. It still feels good."

He smiled as he gently rocked his hips, pushing inside her. It sent wetness dripping out of her.

"Oh, that feels messy," she chuckled.

"It probably is," he sighed in amusement.

"Should we clean up, or should we sleep? I'm so warm. I don't want you to get up," she whispered as she squeezed him tight.

"Let's sleep then. Am I crushing you?"

"A little. Let's shuffle onto our sides."

After a few seconds of squirming, they made themselves comfortable enough to sleep. Tabitha woke sometime later when she heard a soft knock on her door.

"Tabby, we're meeting now," whispered Irena's familiar voice from outside.

"Sure thing, be there in a few," she called back over Jamal's shoulder, startling him awake.

They looked at each other for a few moments before they smiled hugely and kissed again.

"I like waking up like this," Jamal whispered in between kisses.

"So do I, but we need to get up now," she sighed.

"Two more minutes please," he insisted.

They eventually crawled out of bed and cleaned themselves up. They donned matching black cloaks and crept to the palace micro forge. Tabitha and Jamal greeted Tony, Rana's fluffy white cat, with pets before they walked to the forge's rear to find Dienon, Irena, and Rana waiting for them. They politely bowed to Dienon and Irena as they joined them. They sat in a circle on the floor to discuss their plans.

"What's the news?" Tabitha asked as she looked at her sister.

"We found the queen," she whispered as she glanced at Dienon.

"By the gods! Where?"

"In the king's sarcophagus."

"Well, fuck! I knew I should have looked in there too," Tabitha grumbled in disbelief. "Sorry, Master Dienon. I didn't mean to disrespect your loss. How long has she been in there?"

"We don't think she's dead," Dienon began. "She looks alive. She's warm and appears in good health, but she isn't breathing. She's holding this ethereal-looking gold rose we believe to be an object of the gods. It must be holding her in some kind of timeless sleep."

"Incredible, is that why you called us together? Are we going to try to save her?" Jamal asked.

"Yes and no," Irena began. "We will attempt to save her, but first, we need to destroy the city," she said as she looked at Rana.

"Wow, I wasn't expecting that," Tabitha said as she also looked at Rana for answers.

"It is a good plan," Rana began as she looked among the faces of the people around her. "We do not have an army to fight the king, but we can destroy his most important resource. Please, Irena, explain your idea."

"It's simple. We damage the wall of the upper lake, creating a larger waterfall. It will slowly flood the city and destroy everything below the main palace."

"To get things started," Rana continued, "I shall complain to the royal engineer about dirty water flowing into the slave cisterns," she said as she unfolded a leather scroll with the palace plumbing schematics drawn onto it. "I helped design the most recent flow buffers, so I know how to destroy them."

"I assume you won't need us for that part," Tabitha began. "Shall we begin planning a safe exit for the slaves?"

"Yes," Irena agreed. "When the alarm is raised, guide the slaves to the upper path from the courtyard and out of the gorge. The guards won't stop you in an emergency."

"That's true," Dienon added. "In a disaster, the guards are under order to direct everyone to a safer location. The guards are already outnumbered because of the war. When everyone is out on the gorge wall, the Shadow Guards will attack the palace guards, and you guys can make your escape. Once you're free, you have to decide your own fate."

Jamal and Tabitha looked at each other and smiled.

"Feel like a trip to Leeriod to meet King Zaid and Queen Nadia again?" Jamal asked as he winked at Tabitha.

"That sounds splendid," she whispered.