All Comments on 'Bastileborn - Dragon Fire Pt. 03'

by chloehunt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful story I really like it. I can’t wait for the next series!

BruceWoBruceWoover 2 years ago

Loved the dries from start to finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I purchased and read the book via the Amazon Kindle Store. I enjoyed the story, and the book was well worth the purchase. There was an evolution in the sex scenes as the book went on. They got a bit longer, and had more detail, in the later chapters. I'm guessing this book was written over a lengthy period of time in real-life? None were as incredibly hot as some of your other works on this site, though. I guess that's to be expected, since Bastileborn is supposed to be a more epic and story-based piece.

It was a little weird having the guys just keep going after climaxing multiple times. Dragons, sure. Having a god's blessing, okay. But the normal human guys... I don't know. That doesn't happen much with the guys I've been with, and from what I hear from most girl-talk. In some of your other stories here, the men are able to bring the woman to orgasm, and still hold off on their own to give her more pleasure. That's hotter and doesn't break the immersion.

Did all the main characters were princes or princesses, though? Yes, it's an erotic fantasy epic, so we do like to picture attractive people having sex. But it's harder to relate to and bond with a character that's nobility/royalty. Anyway, please don't take what criticisms I have negatively. Overall, this book was great!

I love your work. Thank you for writing, and I hope you continue.

chloehuntchloehuntover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed my biggest epic story so far. I wrote this across ten years and I'm still improving it and planning at least two more Bastileborn novels.

You're very observant and pointed out key features of my writing style. My writing is pure indulgence, hence the royalty and beautiful bodies. I'm like a French pastry chef when it comes to erotica. I want it beautiful, full of layers, and satisfying. Also, from personal experience, some younger men can recover fast ;D

My writing and editing are constantly evolving and improving. I might dabble in more realism in the future, but like a five-tiered wedding cake, Bastileborn was meant to be opulent.

Thank you so much for your feedback! I hope you continue enjoying my writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous