Bastille Day

Story Info
NND travel in France, freer rules for contacts/sex.
2.4k words
4.4
6.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bastille Day

Dawn came early this day. My husband and I woke in strange surroundings with too much kitchen noise. We stumbled out of a small bedroom, he in strange PJ bottoms, me in matching PJ top which covered my ass only when I held it down. A look out the window showed the city of lights and the fully lit Eiffel Tower. It took a moment to remember we were visiting conservative friends, Marc and Mireille, and had borrowed his PJs to preserve their modesty. So entering the kitchen was beyond shocking.

Our friends were preparing breakfast of choclat crepes in a frenzied dance around each other -- totally naked. Mireille's usually frumpy look in loose clothes was gone. Her slim and sexy body was a joyous feast for our eyes. Her full breasts had their own captivating dance with her tall and firm nipples tossed about casually making my lips pucker. "Ah, there you are our sleepy friends. I ope we woke you ungry for breakfast. Welcome to Bastille day, or as you name it NND, National Nude Day. As our national holiday, we are required by tradition, if not by law in places, to be nude all day -- some place dawn to dawn -- so you are over dressed."

Marc came around the counter, his surprising big balls and dick swinging, only half stiff. "I must have my PJs back now." He came to me, Sue, and pulled my top over my head exposing and jostling my small tits and perfect nipples.

Though selectively modest, my jaw dropped and I covered my tits. He stared at my translucent, pale blue panties I wore to bed. With his dick stiffening, he squatted open-legged and took my panties down with him.

His impressive cock pointed at me and vibrated. Eye-level with my sparse bush, he leaned his nose into my labia and inhaled my musk as he pried a foot from my panties. He lingered there assessing my reaction. My eyes widened as I turned to Sam, yet didn't block him. Marc licked my slit as Mireille watched and he extracted my other foot from my panties. He kissed my clit and stood. "Much better, cheri."

Sam's dick tented his PJs when my nipples came out and it throbbed when Marc kissed and licked my pussy. What a wonderful greeting. Mireille smiled as she approached Sam. "Your turn, mon cher." Fascinated by her sparse topiary, bald labia, and swaying tits, he didn't notice her grabbing his waist and sliding his PJs over his cock, with a little manual help, until it leapt out and she restrained it with her mouth.

The sudden warmth and pressure usually made his head spin so she easily removed the PJs and all four of us were totally naked in the small Paris kitchen. Legs spread, pussy gaping, she held his balls and sucked him for a moment before popping him out of her mouth with loud fanfare as her husband watched. "You may return those favors, if you like, after our crepes." She squeezed his cock and kissed him as Marc fingered and kissed me. "Did we surprise you a bit, Sam? You look like you ave seen ghosts."

Hearts raced, eyes blinked, mouths tried to form words, as I grabbed to hide Sam's cock too late, I said, "Oui, surprised. We never thought you capable of such licentious behavior, or we'd have come sooner." I slowly stroked Sam and reached for Marc's cock. It fully stiffened under my gentle strokes.

As he moaned and I smiled, I asked, "Have you ever had cum with your chocolat crepes?" Mireille's brows lifted. I fingered her and Marc fingered me until we were about to cum. Both women dropped to our knees and sucked cocks until Sam filled Mireille's mouth and Marc filled mine. We naked ladies kissed and shared our snowballs before filling a cup with our cream. For breakfast we had chocolat crepes with rich ganache topped with our fresh cream. After licking each others' cream at the source, we "dressed" to go out.

Mireille said we were allowed shoes and minimal jewelry on this day. She and I wore heels to accentuate our legs, the men wore sandals. We walked the Jardins and the short tour of the famous Louvre. The Pieta was shockingly beautiful and La Joconde shockingly small. All the naked people were no longer shocking despite their variety in observance of NND.

Women stared at cocks big and small, even Sam's uncut and seven-inch wonder pointing straight out. Marc's seven inches hung down at half-mast. My hard nipples drew many eyes despite sitting on small mounds. I so wanted to offer them to men and women for a suck.

We had a train to catch, so we had a rushed tour of l'Arc de Triumph and La Tour Eiffel. I didn't mind the chill wind up there or the hands that freely roamed my ass or Sam's. Special rules must apply as people felt free to probe my wet pussy and kiss my wrinkled hole whenever I bent forward.

Four women and two men felt entitled to casually suck Sam's or Marc's cock. Marc said they only allowed that on Bastille Day in celebration of freedom. We watched the start of the all-nude Bastille Day parade before heading back.

Our friends took us to the station for the TGV, Très Grande Vitesse or Very High Speed (train). Standing on the platform with all the other naked people, we said our au revoirs while breaking the hedonistic handshake rule. I shook Marc's cock and Mireille shook Sam's all the long while we stood there. Marc deep-fingered me and Sam deep-fingered Mireille with three fingers, thumb shifting her clit as we invited them to the States next year, though we'd stay in touch for other gatherings.

My breathing grew rapid as strangers fondled my ass and Marc rubbed my clit. Arousing each other like this in public isn't generally allowed in the States, so I enjoyed my fourth public orgasm as I caught Marc's cum in my palm, then ate it. Mireille knelt to capture my husband's rainbow just five feet from the TGV, in public.

It turned out that there was a special discount on Bastille Day for anyone who bordered nude and stayed nude for the whole trip from Paris to Marseille. We received a neon green wrist band after a quick exam. Seeing us nude wasn't enough. Each of the four station veritee at the four train entries checked our tickets, had us put one foot on the train step, then fingered women briefly. Men had their cocks pulled, foreskins pushed, and squeezed until the veritee felt a twitch. We supposed they wanted us starting off with a smile.

The TGV moved off quickly. We had the basic €30 fare so we had to buy food, if we wanted any. Surrounded only by strangers, we chose to walk the cars, even to the dining car, just to allow anyone access to our intimate parts on this special day. The four-hour, 200 mph, ride had no scarcity of freedom-loving people.

My ass and nipples were more popular than my pussy, though many fingers found their way in me. Marc's gift of a small spray bottle of sanitizer had frequent use. Besides straying hands, several mouths sucked in Sam's cock when we often stopped. He filled one pretty woman's mouth when she twisted a finger in his ass. He couldn't stop saying how much he enjoyed that.

The last time I took this trip, years before the TGV existed, it took eight-plus hours with clack-clickety-clack, clack-clickety-clack, clack-clickety-clack, music from the rails. There was no a/c and no dinning car. It wasn't on NND so everyone was well-behaved and boring.

The single conductor walked the TGV to ensure all stayed naked. His uniform was a blue cap and utility belt, so every time he passed, he rubbed his stiff cock against me. Once, he slipped it between my cheeks and pinched a nipple. Sam didn't appreciate the hard cock between his cheeks.

As we approached Marseille, the conductor reminded us that the neon wrist band gave us discounts with most businesses until midnight. We used it for a discount on the local train to Cannes. Not everyone was naked on that train, yet even the clothed took advantage of the day's liberties. I waved as we passed Sanary since it was too small a town to support a station. That had been my motel home for two weeks on the Mediterranean.

While leaning over a seat to look out the low window, a finger entered and stirred my pussy as another finger twisted into my ass. Instead of slapping them away, I pulled a cheek away so I could enjoy the intimacy and they could go deeper.

Sam heard my breathing change and looked back at the clothed man fingering my holes. In the spirit of freedom, he nodded to the man and pinched my nipple. His cock swelled and leaned against a clothed woman in the seat under us.

After several bumps against her face, she took the stiff man meat in hand and rubbed it. Sam sighed, then daringly slipped his hand into her low-cut top and pinched her nipple. When she gasped and then took his cock in her mouth, Sam pushed her dress off her shoulders freeing both tits. Her companion gasped, then exposed and rubbed her thick nipple. Shortly, I came, set off Sam to fill the stranger's mouth, and she came as he grunted his seed down her throat. What a pleasant train ride.

It was only mid afternoon when friends met us at the Cannes station -- naked. Rita was gorgeous, as usual, especially now displaying her huge, pink-tipped tits, bright blond hair top and bottom, and a shapely ass you want to lick all day. Rob said, "I'm so glad to see you got into the spirit of the day. As you can see, you'd be overdressed wearing panties." He shook Sam's cock three times and fingered me the same. Rita hugged Sam, moved his stiff cock against her belly, then squeezed and stroked it three times as she fingered me. I shook Rob's cock, then fingered Rita with just my right hand, using the left is frowned upon in many countries, as she licked my cum off her fingers.

Rita commented that my cum tasted fresh. I told her about my latest orgasm on the local train then said hers tasted fresh and "creamy" too. She admitted that Rob had filled her pussy in their car while waiting for the train. I took another dip and smiled at Rob as I enjoyed his flavored cream. He said, "So that's the way we're going to be today? I'm so glad."

Sam chimed in, "So am I. Today in public, maybe more private sharing the rest of the week?" Rita smiled coyly and licked her fingers. We drove along the Mediterranean in their convertible taking in the beautiful shore and beautiful, naked people. "What a shame all these lovely people will hide under clothes again tomorrow. If sunblock were the only cover we wore, the world would be much more peaceful."

Rita added, "That's an idyllic dream, but banning clothes isn't enough to build a peaceful world. Let's enjoy this special day and hope to add a few more. Not everyone will put on clothes tomorrow. We are all allowed to be topless in public. In beach towns, police look aside when a woman comes to town topless and in her bare ass thong."

We went to an outdoor eatery for Mediterranean food naked. The green band gave us two discounted meals. Lovely Rita showed us a few celebrity mansions. Two well-known, naked celebrities waved as we walked by.

Most of the Côte d'Azur is kept meticulously clean. As we walked it, Rita's swishing cheeks made me sigh in lust. She stopped for a rainbow shell and her cheeks gaped open as she bent over. I licked my lips, looked at Rob, and shrugged. He gave me a thumbs-up and caught her shoulders as she rose.

Holding her cheeks apart, I knelt and sniffed her pink butt hole, then licked it as I fingered her still cum-filled pussy. She moaned, lifted her head and swallowed Rob's stiff cock. Feeling left out, Sam raised my hips, lined up my pussy and fucked me on the beach as I ate Rita's ass and pussy, as she sucked her husband, as numerous naked people watch us.

Sam grunted and filled me with his hot sperm; Rita came and delivered her sweet juices and Rob's cum on my tongue; Rob filled her throat with fresh cum. As gratifying and tasty as that all was, with breathless words I suggested Rita and I swap places. After giving the men a few minutes rest as they watched, Rita and I appropriately French kissed with passion. Our cum swapping invigorated them.

When we took our positions in front of a growing crowd, I took Rob's cock in my throat; Rita licked and fingered my ass and pussy; my husband got to sink his cock in the beautiful Rita -- in her pussy and ass. This time, Rob filled my belly and mouth with his tasty cum; I flooded Rita's mouth; Sam filled her ass with cum; the crowd applauded lightly as we all collapsed into the sand out of breath.

The next day, Rob and Sam put on Speedos, which hid very little, and we women put on bright orange thongs, which also hid very little. Narrow rear strings disappeared deep in our rear cracks. Sam had each woman bend in front of him. Rob watched as he spread our cheeks. "Lovely, aren't they?" he asked as he exposed the edges of our star holes and the buried strings. Nearly salivating, he turned each of us around and smoothed the front of the thongs to show our camel toes to the max.

Feeling the deep raphe between our swelling labia made his cock pop out of his Speedo. "I take it this isn't allowed today?" he pointed and asked. Rob smiled and pointed to his excited cock peeking out over the waistband.

Just because Bastille/NND day was over, didn't hamper our fun. We fucked and sucked all over the beach house and on our bit of the beach. Going into town for any silly excuse in our minimally legal swimsuits was much more thrilling than wandering about naked. The week passed too quickly, and we found ourselves on a plane home to the States -- sadly clothed.

====4 hr 1800 7/1/23 ==== 2458w

6/30/23 seminal image: wake in Paris on NND, stripped by friends; TGV to Cannes