Him or Me

Story Info
Is my wife getting too close to a client?
5.5k words
4.07
38.2k
61
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writers note: This is a story about a wife being given a choice, as the title says "Him or Me". The usual disclaimers, I do not write about "Willing Cuckolds" there will be not be a "Hotwife" in my stories. If these are your interests or they are your fantasy/nightmare then move on and stop reading now you won't find them here. One last thing I do not burn any wives or girlfriends. This is almost a "We need to talk" story.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

(The conversation)

My name is Gary Smith. I am married to a beautiful woman, Corrine. We have been married for thirty years with no children by mutual choice. We decided long ago we are just not built to be parents.

Both my wife and I look good for our age. We are both fifty, but, due to our healthy lifestyle, we exercise regularly. We are both gym enthusiasts and we both could pass for a couple in their forties. Corinne, is 5ft. 5in. Tall with a mature but slim body with long grey/brown hair. I am 6ft tall and well built due to my job as a warehouse supervisor.

My wife works for a medical company as a PA/Sales person. She has been with the company for a couple of years. She works for a female CEO, and she also works with a group of women, some married and some single. As a group, they are very effective and they are all good at their jobs.

My wife is especially good at helping out her boss and the other women and she is very successful at selling their products.

We have been to various social and work occasions with the group of women and their husbands and boyfriends and we get along well. My wife's salary and my salary mean we live well and we enjoy holidays in Europe and Asia and North and South America. We both drive our own cars, which are paid for, and we have paid off the mortgage on our house, so, life is good.

Throughout our married life we have maintained a healthy sex life. Obviously, when we first got married it was 5 or 6 times a week but now, in our later years, its 3 or 4 times a week. I know its horrible getting old. We have done most things couples do to keep the spark and romance alive.

Over the years, we have role-played, had sex in public, romantic evenings, romantic holidays, romantic nights out on the town, dancing, you name it we have done it.

Of course, everything hasn't always been a bed of roses, but, we talk through our problems and we sort them out. Our views on fidelity and our marital status are the same.

At least I thought so! It was time to have a "we need to talk" moment, I was waiting for my wife to come home. No, she wasn't late, I was early. I wanted to be here waiting for her so I can catch her off guard. Corrine, opened the front door and called out, "Gary? Where are you? Why are you home early?" she called out. She had obviously seen my car in the drive.

"Corrine, come into the kitchen, I want to clarify something." I said loud enough for her to hear me.

She came into the kitchen carrying her laptop bag and briefcase and as always she was wearing a stylish business suit that hugged her body.

I was struck, once again, on how beautiful my wife is, even at her age she still turns heads and I know she gets hit on by men, but, I have never had any reason to doubt her or to mistrust her, until this moment.

"Corrine, please sit down. Some information has come into my possession and I want to share with you." I said careful as she sat down opposite me with a worried expression.

"Gary my love, what's going on?" she said with obvious concern.

"Corinne, I want the truth, you go out with clients as part of your sales job, right?"

"Yes, Gary, you know I do, my love what's this about?" She said, getting defensive.

"Yes, my love, I know you take clients out and vice versa. It's part of your job. However this question is important, are you alone with clients or do you go out with a team or a group of your colleagues?" I asked.

"Well," she said, "most of the time it's a team thing, but yes I admit occasionally it's a one on one situation. Gary, you already know this, I have always told you about these meetings and I always act professionally, nothing happens apart from contract signing or an exchange of information, so please Gary, I'm worried what's going on?"

I showed her a photo of her current client, Mr Richard Watkins. "So, how are the negotiations going with your current client? The dashing, handsome, rich, young, client?" I said looking directly at her face, I was a bit surprised to see her look down at the table, I think she was embarrassed and didn't know how reply.

"Um, well it's going okay, but the contract is complicated, and well he has asked me to personally help it go through." She had stopped looking down at the table and looked directly at me.

"So, when three of your colleagues contact me and tell me they are concerned about you and about how close you are getting to Mr Watkins, can I be reassured that this client and you have a "professional" relationship, and not a "personal" relationship which your colleagues are hinting at" I asked.

At first she opened her mouth and then closed it, then she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, "Gary, I can't believe you even think I would do anything with anyone except you. I can't believe that you believe other people instead of talking to me first. Gary, it really isn't what you think it is."

I showed her a photo of Richard and my wife walking out of a restaurant, he had his arm around her waist.

At that point she stood up, "Gary, nothing inappropriate has happened between Mr Watkins and myself. That photo of us leaving that restaurant is exactly as it is, a client and myself going for a business lunch, he was just being friendly. And he was just helping me out of the restaurant, I wasn't feeling well."

She paused for a moment and sighed heavily, "There were lots of customers around and we sat by the window. I made sure we were never out of sight of other customers. So, Gary, I am hurt you apparently do not trust me."

She sighed again, "I'm, tired, its been a long day for me, and yes this contract is stressing me out, I am going to shower and go to bed, please give me time to cool down."

"Corinne, I really hope that shower is not covering anything, or getting rid of anything." I stated.

She looked as if she wanted to shout at me in anger, but she must have realised how it might look.

She then stood up, took off her suit, and stood their in a beautiful red lace bra and knickers set that I bought her for Christmas. There was nothing different about her body, no marks on her body, she looked at me daring me to say something.

"Corinne, thank you, you are very beautiful thank you for reassuring me."

With that she picked up her stuff and walked purposely upstairs. I heard the shower going and then nothing, I assumed she had got into bed and gone to sleep. I looked at the other photos that my wife didn't see.

Whoever took these photos knew exactly what they were doing. From a certain perspective, it showed a couple, laughing and joking and the occasional hand touching from Richard's side.

My wife didn't appear to reciprocate, until the sixth photo, and by then they had both obviously been drinking and they had been in the restaurant for two hours according to the time on the photos. It was obvious my wife was unsteady on her feet, and like the perfect gentleman Mr Watkins put his arm around Corinne to assist her.

She was leaning heavily on his shoulder. That was the last photo I was sent, the message attached was direct and to the point.

(Gary, if you value your marriage, and if you are half the man your wife tells us you are, get to it and stop this predator. To the best of my knowledge, your wife hasn't crossed any boundaries, at least nothing that you couldn't forgive, yet, but he is working on her. )

I turned out the lights and walked upstairs to the bedroom expecting it to be shut and blocked. We don't have locks, so the bedroom door was open and my wife was sitting up hugging herself.

She looked up at me and I could see she had been crying. She looked up and saw me, tears were falling down her face. She knelt up on the bed and opened her arms.

She was wearing one of my old t-shirts, one that was too big for her to wear outside, so she used it as a night gown. She looks very sexy in it and cute at the same time. It was probably the look she was going for.

"Gary, I'm sorry, please Gary, please hug me. I need you to love me, you are everything to me. I swear to you, nothing has happened between Richard Watkins and me."

"Corrine, you are the love of my life, but I swear to you, if you have done anything that would not pass the husband test with Richard Watkins then we are finished. One and done, no more strikes. So, this is your chance to come clean, tell me, what is going on with you and Mr Watkins."

"Gary, I swear to you, all we have done is had business lunches, and just once met in a bar, but it was only one evening, I have never come home late from the other business meetings. And Richard has never pressured me into anything." She sounded sincere.

"So, no holding hands, no touching of any kind, no kissing, no hugging? All these things you and he didn't do?" I said looking directly into her eyes, I knew she couldn't lie to me.

"Well, honestly, yes he took my hand on a couple of occasions, yes I remember once he did kiss me, we were supposed to air kiss, like the Europeans do, but he turned his head and kissed my lips, but honestly I backed away from him, he didn't do it again."

She paused for a moment collecting her thoughts. "He also has hugged me a couple of times, but Gary, he initiated everything, I thought he was just being friendly. I realise now I was just being played."

She paused again a frown appearing on her face, "Gary, looking back, I can see from your point of view, it seems I have been a bit too friendly with him, but my love, please believe me, I have not encouraged him and I have not initiated anything with him. Please my love, please believe me."

I thought for a moment about the cryptic message, it clearly said, my wife had not crossed any lines or boundaries. So, I can only conclude my wife is being sincere and honest with me.

Do I trust my wife? Well that's still open for debate, however one phrase appeared in mind, "If you don't make your girlfriend/wife happy or smile, someone else will."

So, with that in mind, I made up my mind to make my wife happy and smile, after all I don't want that arsehole Richard Watkins making my wife smile or laugh or making her do anything else with him.

I reached out and hugged her to my body, she squeezed my body hard, I could feel her tears on my face.

After a few moments she let me go and took off the shirt, I took my clothes off and we kissed, hard, our tongues meeting as our bodies meshed together.

Over the next hour or so we fucked each other in every position we could think of, at one point I was deep in my wife's arse and holding and squeezing her breasts as I fucked her hard and fast.

At another point Corinne was bouncing on my cock squeezing my cock with her vagina muscles as I bit and mauled her breasts. This was animal lust, we were both letting our stress levels drop by fucking each other.

We both climaxed several times. Once we were both spent and tired, we lay in each others arms, both tired but content, Corinne was resting her head on my chest, she looked up at me.

"Gary, I really hope that wasn't a goodbye fuck, because honestly, you are my world. I need you my love. Can I just say I am really stupid, and before you agree, I want to tell you seeing that photo shocked me, I really did not realise how much I was being played, but I will swear to you again, nothing sexual has happened between us."

I reached over and picked up my phone,

"Corinne, you are my life too, I love you forever, however, I want you to explain these other photos. Yes I know, you haven't had sex with the arsehole yet, but if you keep seeing him on a personal basis, you will fuck him, or more precisely he will fuck you and our marriage."

She looked completely stricken with what she saw.

"This was last Friday, I remember you coming home in the taxi, you were a bit late, but not that much, I remember you staggering into the house undressing, having a shower and passing out until Saturday morning. You claimed the next morning you forgot the time and you drank too much, and your client was kind enough to help you home."

"Yes, Gary, that is exactly what happened, Richard Watkins wouldn't be interested in someone like me, there are at least five, young beautiful women in the office, they are all far more beautiful than me, he would be after them not me. Why would he be after me? I'm a middle-aged woman, well past my prime."

I laughed, and it startled her, "My love, you are delusional, you are still a beautiful woman, men still look at you and they see a confident, beautiful sexy woman, and I am positive, Mr Richard Watkins, is more than willing and able to go after you."

"Gary, please help me, what do I do? My reputation is in shreds, my marriage is on life support, Gary, I have been so stupid, I thought I was intelligent, but obviously, I'm just as dumb as it's possible to be."

She was hugging me and I felt her tears on my chest as she cried again. I lifted up my wife's head by her chin,

"First of all, if this is our last fuck then I want it to be so memorable you think about it when you are old and grey and sitting in an old people's home, hell, even if it's not our last fuck, let's both remember it when we are old and grey."

With that said, she started kissing my body, she kissed every inch of me, finally she reached my very hard cock, she kissed it and licked it and deep throated my cock using her tongue to stimulate the head.

She then got up and rode my cock to a glorious climax, she then licked my cock clean of both our juices, something she has done before, but not often, my cock was soon hard again. She turned around offering her vagina to me again.

"Gary, fuck your dumb wife, I want to feel you fuck me hard, I am a little bit sore, but I don't care, my arse, my vagina, my mouth are all yours, you have claimed my arse and mouth, now fuck my vagina again and make sure I never forget how you feel."

I did exactly that, I fucked the hell out of her, and she climaxed so much she squirted all over the sheets, that was something new, but I certainly did not complain. By the time we had finished, we were exhausted and not even bothering to clean up we fell asleep.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

That all took place on Friday/Saturday, Sunday was talking to each other and simply being with each other. It is now Monday and the stage is set, the plan is set, the people are in place. The participants are in play.

My beautiful wife of 30 years was about to make a choice it will either end our marriage or it will strengthen it, but, going by this weekend and our discussions, I think she will and has already made the right choice, but its her choice to make.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

My wife was wearing a blue lace dress. We had recently bought the outfit for her andwe had a bit of fun while she was trying it on. Underneath the dress was a light blue lingerie set, and yes, we had fun in the changing rooms of the Victoria Secret shop.

The female shop assistant smiled at my wife's flushed face as I paid for the dress and the underwear. The dress showed off my wife's curves, and bit of cleavage and her toned legs. The idea was to make Richard think he had won, but, my wife and I had talked long into the night. She had convinced me nothing sexual had occurred between her and Richard, and with another anonymous email from someone she obviously worked with, they confirmed it.

There were no hotel rooms, no out of the way places, no hiding in the back of restaurants and no late nights or early starts. There were only a few photos of him doing all the leg work in getting close to my wife, and judging from the photos, it did look like my wife was starting to waver.

But the anonymous source made it totally clear my wife did not succumb to his advances! Given time and lots of effort from Mr Watkins, she might have done, however, the words "might" and "did" are very important words.

There will be one more meeting, but with me and several key players in attendance. I have convinced Corinne to be a sort of honey trap, the idea from my point of view is two fold, firstly, the evening will act as a test of her actions to convince me the marriage is worth saving.

Secondly, it will hopefully unsettle him enough to make him admit what he was doing or going to do, yes I would be there to watch and listen, as would certain other people who have a vested interest in this evenings events.

I was watching from two tables away, and I was also listening, as my wife was wired. There was a very small recording device strapped to her thigh.

She was sitting opposite Mr Watkins. We are in a local restaurant Corrine and I know well, its an upmarket bistro pub. It doesn't sell anything fancy, but it does make good wholesome food.

"So, Corinne, I think we are about ready to sign the contract. You and your company will benefit greatly from our company helping you and working with you." Richard said this as he poured some wine.

"Mr Watkins." My wife said in a firm voice, she obviously picked up on the fact his eyes didn't know where to look, my wife was stunning, every man in the restaurant looked her way as she walked in.

He was there first, waiting for her, and he stood when she approached the table. He pulled a chair out for her and moved in for a hug, but my wife stepped back and avoided the hug. Even from here I saw him scowl.

"Please, Corinne, call me Richard, we know each other well enough to be on first name terms," Richard said obviously trying to make the meeting personal.

"Mr Watkins, from now on you can address me as Mrs Smith, after all these contract talks are purely business meetings, is that correct?" my wife said in a firm voice.

Obviously this was not how the evening was supposed to go. Richard looked a bit put out. "Mrs Smith, Corinne, please, we were getting on so well. I was going to recommend you get a cut of any bonus your company and my company make through this contract." He said trying to take control of the conversation.

Corinne picked up her wine glass and was about to sip it, but then decided not too, Richard obviously noticed this. He frowned as if something was supposed to happen but it didn't.

"Mr Watkins, my name is Mrs Corinne Smith, I am a married woman. In fact, I will say I am a very happily married woman. I am also a fool. I let your considerable charm and good looks and charisma almost do something I would regret for the rest of my life." Again she was firm but polite.

He was obviously not expecting a stubborn and strong minded client, after all he had invested a fair bit of time in seducing her, or at least attempting to do so.

"So, after this meeting, we will conduct our negotiations with my boss in attendance, she will assess the contract and she will have final say if we are to sign the contract." My wife stated.

"Corrine..." he started but my wife interrupted him.

"Mrs Smith, my name is Mrs Smith to you. If you insist on being personal I will leave now and you will be dealing directly with my boss, and I will inform your boss that you tried, and to my utter shame almost convinced me to do something that would end my marriage, and trust me, my husband or ex husband, would not allow you to get off scott free. So, Mr Watkins, do I make myself clear?"

"So, this is the new Mrs Smith, very well, Mrs Smith, I will tell you how this evening will go. You and I will enjoy the meal and we will have several glasses of wine, you will then look at the contract and sign it on the relevant places."

12