Batgirl '68 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Robin, where is Batman?" Her tits jiggled as she came over to his side.

"Don't know." Came his groggy voice. Are you really going to do this?"

"We have no choice. If we don't comply Penguin will unveil Batman on live television."

"Holy embarrassment!"

She looked down and held his erection upright and sized him up. Not bad, not bad at all she nodded as her other hand moved between her thighs and tested her wetness. Batgirl kicked her left leg across the bound man and settled herself astride his groin. His big package rested under her as she lifted his cock up and let the stiff hose rub along her wet slit, moistening his tip. He groaned and lifted his pelvis up as far as possible despite his predicament and the naked heroine let him slide on up.

"Oh my!" Gasped Barbara as the flared head popped inside her with a wet sucking sound, followed by the thick shaft.

Batgirl eased back and threw her head up as she sank all the way down, her gloves flat down on his stomach. She paused for a few moments to savour the moment of her being impaled on the Boy Wonder's knob. Her hips gently rocked from side to side causing a sublime friction on her inner walls that made her pussy seep out around his cock and onto his balls.

"I'm going to fuck you now Robin, and I want you to cum inside me."

"Please tell me this is all a dream." He sighed.

Barbara began to ride up and down with half of his length inserted in her bat cave at all times. The feeling of his hot meat inside her made her quite giddy as she pressed down with her hands on his abdomen. Her curvy backside rose and fell as she increased the tempo and her quim tingled like crazy as she drove to and fro on his marvellous organ.

"You...your pussy feels amazing, Batgirl."

"Thank you. Your cock feels wonderful too."

His eyes, under his black mask, fixed on Batgirl unfalteringly as she bounced up and down on his prick and her ripe tits jostled in his face. She upped the tempo, acutely aware now of the ticking clock. Her hips rocked back and forth rapidly now, his entire cock inserted inside her as she milked his boner for all she was worth. Her soft moans were almost in pleading as she drove her sopping pussy on his boner.

"This...is...so...wonder...ful." She cooed as her pussy became a slick tunnel.

As her heavy breathing deepened Robin was captivated by her boobs that bounced on her chest directly in his line of vision. He became as hard as a rock as he pulled on his restraints, unable to fondle or caress her huge globes. Sweat permeated his naked body as his cock was squeezed by Batgirl's tight pussy muscles. Each time her cute rump slammed down on him incredible vibrations shattered the pair of young lovers.

"I could ride your cock for hours Robin, but we must consider Batman."

"Agreed, let me just..."

Animal instinct took over as the Boy Wonder tensed beneath a panting Barbara. Although it had been all her work he urged himself to a climax, her every stroke building him to his release. She rubbed her clit on his pubic bone as she moaned in ecstasy and as he erupted inside her she too climaxed with him.

"Yes!" He cried.

"Yes! She screamed.

They stopped their gyrations as his sticky cum leaked out of her steamy cunt. She lifted off of his dribbling prick which flopped onto his left thigh and she cleverly pointed her cream pie to the lens of the camera.

"Get a good look you foul creature Penguin."

Barbara put her middle finger into her overfilled pussy and held her cum stained glove up in the air. Mingled with her own cum a white line of fluids trickled out of her and down her bare thigh as she leapt off of Robin's prostrate body.

"The three labours are complete, now release Batman."

As Batgirl spoke the entire metal wall slid back to reveal the horrid sight of the caped crusader in a specially prepared room. He was hung between two lengths of rope that dropped from the ceiling and suspended his arms above his head. A crude device was attached to the top of cowl and appeared poised to lift it at a moments notice. A camera was aimed at his face barely three feet away.

"Penguin, you are a depraved and evil monster!"

Apart from cowl and navy boots the caped crusader was stark naked. Over the years Bruce had sculpted a body of masculine perfection, solid chest, large biceps and rock hard abs. His thighs were thick and his butt tight and he had trained his body to withstand intense torture and mistreatment. His physical prowess combined with his high intellect and photographic memory it was no wonder that the criminals of Gotham City wished him gone. Barbara had spent some of her restless nights masturbating to the magnificent image of Batman naked and erect and fucking her brains out. As she gazed on his restrained form she focused on his magnificent appendage that hung large and dormant atop his big ball sack.

"Sorry, I'm such so forgetful these days. Three labours? Of course I meant FOUR."

"You foul old bird, Penguin. Where do you get off on this? What fourth labour?"

"You now have ten minutes left my dear. Ten short minutes in which to perform fellatio on the dynamic dope and swallow his ejaculate. Or else, well, you know what. And don't touch his cowl."

Barbara tried to compose herself despite her pussy drip, drip, dripping and her butt glazed with dried semen. She took two big breaths of air and walked up to the helpless Batman. Half sedated, Batman's naked bound body was laced with sweat. Barbara looked on at his exquisite frame and ran a glove across his thighs on up to his stomach. His cock stirred and achieved a half erection above his balls that hung low beneath. Barbara moved her hands behind him and squeezed his meaty ass cheeks and made him shudder and raise his head. The delicate caresses of Batgirl caused his defenceless body to react and he felt an undeniable heat in his loins. In a few moments he was fully erect and she gasped at the impressive sight of his thick shaft topped off by a bloated crown.

"Oh, Batman!" Her cheeks blushed and she was thankful she still had her cowl.

A couple of inches over six feet he was a bear of a man with wide shoulders, thick arms and muscled legs. Her kind of man. His head jerked up and he stared at her in confusion. Barbara considered his eyes to be the most striking she had ever gazed into. Just who was he? Would she be able to stop Penguin from raising the cowl that masked his true features?

"Batgirl?"

"In the flesh. Er...yes, quite in the flesh!"

"What wicked scheme has the feathered fink dreamed up this time?"

"I am to get you off in the next few minutes lest you are unveiled on live television."

"Ah, a costumed crime fighters work is never done."

"Can you help me, Batman. Will yourself to cum in my mouth."

'I'll do my best. It's sometimes difficult to think clearly when one is getting a blowjob from Batgirl."

"Shut up and get on with it!" Said Penguin with a quack as he waddled into the room with a naked Robin beside him, held by Sparrow and Swoop.

Batgirl scowled at the small, dumpy villain and turned her mind to the task at hand. Batman summoned all his will power and she was highly impressed by his majestic erection, the shaft of which looked heavy and sported large veins along its length. The young female crime fighter, still new to the game, understood the severity of the dire dilemma. But secretly she experienced a thrill of delight at the notion of sucking off her hero's hose.

"Okay Batman, here goes."

She began by kissing the inside of his left inner thigh and sighed at the heat and musk from his heavenly groin. Wet traces from her ruby lips remained on his flesh as she reached the underside of his generous sized cock. With slow deliberation she painted a straight line from the base all the way up to the tip where she stopped.

"Good work, Batgirl. I can feel my balls begin to expand."

Then he groaned as she sucked the flared glans into her hot mouth and rubbed his length in her right glove as she hummed on the big knob. The vibrations on his member made him tense his legs and buck his pelvis to and fro in degrees of speed that saw him tug on the ropes around his arms.

"Oh, yes! Good trick."

Barbara had squeezed tightly on his underside with her thumb as she worked his prick deeper and deeper into her mouth. A torrent of spit ran out of her mouth as she produced an abundance of saliva and lubricated his length like rain. Robin looked on in awe as his mentor hung helpless while being cock sucked by the cute ass Batgirl who bobbed up and down emphatically on her haunches. Her peach of an ass jiggled and embarrassingly he began to get a boner as he was held by Penguin's hoods and they both chuckled.

"Holy heartbreak!"

Batgirl massaged Batman's inner thighs as she continued to fellate him. She found his balls and fondled them as she sucked on his cock harder and faster with each passing second. Batgirl kept her lips pursed as she felt the first spasm of his pulsing cock splatter on her tongue. Her own thighs rubbed together as she savoured the spent cum from Robin inside her cunt.

"It's working, Batgirl. Keep up the good work."

Barbara gagged in response as she felt the walls of her throat being stretched around his massive organ. Her gloves came up to grip his tight ass as she forcefully embedded his cock in her throat. Then he tensed up and Barbara felt his cock expand in her mouth as he spurted out streams of warm and thick semen. She gulped gladly as pulse after pulse continued to send his cum down her throat. Reminding herself of the important task, though it was difficult to concentrate as her personal dream was coming true, Barbara let some of the hot cream seep out of the corners of her mouth to illustrate to Penguin that she was complying with his wishes.

"Oh, Batgirl. That looks so erotic."

He looked down at her as cum dribbled out onto her lips and chin and down onto her bared cleavage, her hairpiece like red flames around her pale shoulders and neck. She let him slip out of her mouth and stroked his quivering cock to milk him of his seed.

"Ten, nine, eight, seven..."

An automated voice began a countdown over the loudspeakers and as cool as a cucumber Batgirl stood up and removed the device on the top of Batman's cowl and tossed it to the floor.

"Three, two, one!"

Now useless the device fizzed on the floor.

"You lose, Penguin." Said she as she wiped her mouth on the back of her glove.

"Curses, beaten by a purple coloured bat bitch. Who knew you were such a horny little slut. Go get 'em boys!"

"Time for some bat fighting Robin! Au natural! Cried Batgirl with tits jiggling.

"Let's get 'em!" Agreed Robin with a proud semi stiff.

The naked Robin and Batgirl leapt into action, ignoring their vulnerable state. Robin smashed Swoop in the nose with a right hander.

'CRACK!'

Batgirl had her bare arms grabbed by Sparrow from behind, her hefty boobs bouncing wildly as she struggled. She remembered his cock and how he had felt inside her pussy as he fucked her and for a moment she weakened.

'THUD!'

Robin hit Sparrow on the back of the head with a convenience piece of two by four and the goon collapsed to the floor.

"Thanks, Robin!"

"Don't mention it, and thank you for the nice sex."

"You're welcome. Hah!"

With an outstretched boot she kicked Swoop in the solar plexus and he fell to the floor like a sack of shit.

'SPLAT!'

Robin had rushed to Batman and untied him and then chased the hastily retreating Penguin and secured him with Bat rope.

"You're on your way to prison, Penguin. When will the likes of you ever learn that you cannot outwit us or the law."

"Nuts!! My day will come, you bungling buttinskies!"

"You'll never succeed in circumnavigating justice. Not as long as honest law enforcers like us have a breath left."

Batgirl stood defiant with both hands on her hips, her chin still glazed with Batman's cum. She still looked ravishing in her state of nudity. Batman turned to the camera in just cowl and boots and addressed the audience.

"Citizens of Gotham City, please forgive my appearance. I might not look the ordinary run of the mill crime fighter tonight. Until criminals such as Penguin learn that our job will never be done while the likes of he are still at large people such as myself, Robin and Batgirl will continue our fight for law and order. While we still have the spunk in us. And when that day comes when there are no more villains left we will gladly hang up our capes and cowls. Goodnight and sleep well."

"Hey! What happened to Batgirl?"

"Who knows Robin. Who ever knows."

END

12