Batgirl '68 Meets the Girl from Uncle

Story Info
Batgirl teams up with april dancer of uncle.
7.3k words
4.8
2.5k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Note- Another tall tale in homage of those in celebrity. For Yvonne and Noel.

xxx

The Londinium Affair

x

Act One- Time to get (it) up.

x

Barbara Gordon sighed and stirred in her bed as her on again-off again boyfriend Skip Parker, nudged her firm, rounded buttocks with his morning woody. The bubbly brunette had returned to her private townhouse in Gotham City's Park Ridge area at four A.M. after her nightly patrol as her alter ego, Batgirl, to find him in her bed. She slipped into her satin negligee with the pretty lace bust and slid in beside him. Immediately dropping off into a contented sleep, in the knowledge that the city was safe from any ne-er do wells intent on breaking the law.

"Babs?"

"Mm-hm?"

Barbara hugged a pillow as she lay on her right side as Skip shifted in the bed and moved in directly behind her in a spoon position. The first rays of sunlight filtered through the bedroom blinds and cast subtle shadows on her curvaceous form as Skip drew back the silk sheet. She purred in bliss as his arm came around her waist to draw her closer. His full erection felt all spongy and rigid in the seductive cleft between her perfect nether cheeks as he dry humped the desirable twenty-four year old.

"You were back late."

"Mmm."

Skip nuzzled the nape of her elegant neck and rucked up her nightwear to bare her delectable body. Even though she was only five three in bare feet, Barbara packed a spectacular figure, with very little fat. Her legs and bottom were toned, and her hips were pleasantly wide. Her waist was tiny, but further accentuated by her perky and up tilted breasts.

"That feels nice."

Both horny young things writhed together, touching each other at every possible point. Relishing that wonderful sensation of bare skin against bare skin. Skip moved the girl until she was flat on her back so that he could squeeze her pliant tits. Her rosy tips hardened and pointed to the ceiling as he drew her negligee off over her head. Her mouth parted as he cupped both of her boobs, pinching and rolling the stiff nipples between his thumb and finger.

"Skip."

She moaned as she arched her back, thereby pushing her tits into the warm palms of her hands. His boner brushed her left upper thigh as he flicked out at her hard nubs with his darting tongue. In response the aroused brunette opened her legs and groaned as Skip kissed her down her front, from tit to stomach. He slathered in her navel before following an imaginary line down the center of her belly to that enticing V beneath her abdomen.

"Skip."

His lustful gaze focused on Barbara's trimmed snatch, with the sensual puffy outer lips just exposing the pink inner folds that looked inviting and yielding. With strong hands, the up and coming surfing idol opened her silky legs further and without ceremony pushed his wet tongue inside her mouth watering slit. She squirmed on her back and dug her toes into the mattress as he teased open her entrance and probed inside.

"Oh, Skip!"

Whilst this was not the first time the fair haired hunk had eaten her out, she still inhaled deeply and purred like a kitten as he licked her pussy from top to bottom. Her hips rotated as she grabbed fistfuls of the white sheets and her clitoris ached almost painfully. The heat from her muff radiated throughout her lithesome body as he made maddening circles around and around her erect clit.

"Oh, Skip! Fuck me, babe. Quickly."

Eager to please, Skip shoved a pillow under her ass and then he leaned over the writhing beauty. He aligned his hard cock to her moist pussy and rested his weight on his elbows. His hips pulled back and then thrust up, causing the bloated tip of his knob to stretch her out. As he followed through, he speared her muff, not ceasing until his balls pressed against her upturned ass. She was hot and tight, and her cunt muscles gripped his hard length, making him groan in appreciation.

"So tight."

Skip began to move, building up steadily into a nicely into a rhythm. Babs came awake and brought her legs up and over the backs of his thighs as they both rocked and twisted in each others arms. Her head snapped back into the pillows and her face was a joy to behold as they fucked. Her tits bounced in time with each of his forceful thrusts home, and her heels beat out a tattoo on the backs of his legs. Their youth and virility meant that they fucked this way for fifteen blissful minutes

"Wow!"

In the heat of the moment. Skip flipped over, so that it was she on top of him, straddling his thighs. Slowly, inevitably, Babs built up the rate of her strokes until she was ramming down hard on his big log. The sunlight began to illuminate the bedroom and highlight the erotic sheen of sweat that dappled her soft skin. For a second they were still, and then Barbara began to buck and grind on his dick as she screamed her way to a sublime climax. Her abs tensed as she leaked juices down his shaft to his balls. Then, overcome with lust, Skip flooded her pussy, creaming her quim so much that a river of cum dripped out and down the crack of his ass.

"Holy flash flood!"

The blushing brunette slowly slid off of her lover, who thrust up into fresh air in his post coital rut. He looked at her pussy which dribbled white and he settled on his back, spent and sticky.

"That was out of this world, kiddo. but I got to make tracks. I'll just go shower."

"Wait! Er, that is. Let me go first, please? I feel a bit, icky."

Barbara hurried into her vanity room, remembering her choice the night before to put off concealing her Batgirl Nook. She stood before the make-up table and triggered the hidden button marked 'Batgirl Room Secret Re-Transformer' that activated the secret door and returned the nook to normal.

"Come on, baby. I just need a shower."

Skip stood in the doorway stark bollock naked with his hands spread. What a hunk he was. With that typical musculature that came from surfing. A thrill shot through her loins once more and she bit her lower lip. Stop! Came a voice in her head. Pull yourself together, girl.

"Sorry. Yes, of course."

He stepped into the stall in the corner and turned on the hot water.

"When can we hook up again?" He yelled out over the loud spray.

"Not for a while. I already told you. I'm sailing to Londinium in the morning."

He poked his head out from behind the shower curtain and grinned at Barbara as she got brushed her hair.

"So, you're free tonight? Cool."

"Jeepers creepers, Charlie. Skip is insatiable."

Her pet parrot chirped in his cage and hopped about merrily as Babs shrugged in exasperation.

"I'll be glad to get away from things here for a while.

x

Act Two- April in the fog.

x

April Dancer had been thrilled to be dispatched to England for her latest assignment, but since arriving at Londinium the day before, she had seen very little of it. A thick fog had blanketed the city, and she had been lucky her flight had landed at all. In her rented Alfa Romeo car, the Girl from UNCLE picked her way slowly through the pea souper to her destination. The hour was ten P.M. as she stopped in a quiet street and turned off the motor. She found her fountain pen communicator and opened the radio link.

"Open channel D, please."

"Yes. Miss, er, umm, Dancer. Pass your message."

The gravely on the other end was none other than Alexander Waverly, in the main control room of UNCLE HQ in New York City.

"So far, so good. I await further instructions."

"Yes, quite. Listen carefully. Go to the Bag of Nails night club. Take a seat at the table in the far left corner of the room and wait for your contact."

"Isn't there any more you can tell me, Sir? Mister Waverly?"

The link was broken and April shrugged. Need to know operations were awfully frustrating, she thought. April Dancer. Twenty-four years old and single. Born in Maine, and blessed with good looks, thick raven hair, and a very high IQ. An honours student of the UNCLE academy, Waverly thought she brought a scintillating vitality to the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement. She was the just the sort of operative needed of late in the never ending conflict with THRUSH, the international organisation of criminals and terrorists bent on world domination.

"Here it is."

April parked up and walked down a small flight of steps to the entrance of the club. The room was dimly lit and full of smoke. The young American was like most her age who had been captivated by swinging England. On the low stage were a group with two guitarists who both had long wavy dark hair. The bass drum said they were the Yardbirds, and they were incredibly loud. April found the table she needed and saw that it was unoccupied. She brushed back her raven hair and took a deep breath. In a few moments she would meet her contact. Barely five minutes later, a figure hovered over her.

"Why? Aren't you Professor Werner?"

"Da. I am he. And I need help from UNCLE."

"Do sit."

"Danke."

So, now April's assignment became clear. The famous child prodigy from Bereznik, now a grown man, sought amnesty. He, the inventor of the hand-held high pitched audio modulator to reduce radio howl, had been missing presumed dead these last few months. Now, the Girl from UNCLE looked keenly at the bearded man across the table as he spoke above the din of 'Train Kept Rolling.'

"For months THRUSH have been forcing me to work for them. To survive I feigned compliance, all the while hating everything they stand for. They wish for me to create king sized modulators so that they can control and dominate entire cities. Such devices would render radio communications virtually useless. It is only I, who has the essential data that will complete the information needed. I wish for UNCLE to have this and save me in the process."

"First things, first. Where is the data?"

"I have all the details contained on a micro-film."

"Let's get to my car."

April led the older man up to street level and was glad to see that the fog had practically cleared. She looked left and right in the gloom and both turned the corner to her parked car. Under the street lights, she saw three burley men in dark suits with guns drawn.

"THRUSH!"

The Girl from UNCLE dipped her hand inside her blazer pocket and took out a small canister. As the thugs bore down on them, she twisted the lid off and tossed it at the pack of three. The second it hit the pavement it made a minor explosion, sending up a white cloud of smoke. With the opposition temporarily blinded, April bundled the man into the rented car and she gunned the engine. As they took off, she took out her communicator.

"Open channel D."

"Channel D open. Waverly here."

"Sir. I've made contact with Professor Werner. He is safe with me AND has the information required. THRUSH agents possibly in pursuit."

"I see. I was afraid of this. Our sources tell us that their number one inquisitor, known only as 'The Inquisitor' has been ordered to recapture the Professor, and any vital information to be confiscated. Now, listen. Proceed to the village of Little Piddlington in Surrey. There's a pub called the Lamb and Calf, close to the village green, next to a duck pond. There, you shall be joined by Mark Slate. He'll fill you in on the rest."

"Received. Channel D closed."

x

Act Three- Keeping your ears to the ground.

x

The 1.3 liter twin cam engine of the Alfa Romeo hungrily ate up the miles as April sped down the motorway. It was eleven in the evening when April and Werner saw the village and public house by the duck pond. She knocked on the door of the Lamb and Calf. The old wooden door creaked open and a tall man with light hair and hazel eyes peered out.

"Evening, Mark."

"Hello, love. Where you been then? Expected you a long time ago."

He drank in the slim figure of the attractive agent, and she smiled to herself at his obvious affection.

"We had a bit of bird trouble. We lost them a ways back."

"Good to hear of it. Do step in."

The two seemingly unmatchable UNCLE agents had worked on many successful missions together, and had formed a close bond with each other. At the very outset, Mister Waverly had confidence in their pairing. One, the effervescent American. Ambitious and keen to get ahead. The other, British, carefree yet versatile.

April and guest entered the inn and noted the old copper and brass ornamentations, and garishly patchworked chair coverings. A sullen looking female with short greying hair turned her way with a certain amount of animosity. Slate smiled and held out a hand.

"Let me introduce the proprietor of the inn, Lady Sonia Drake and her son, Peregrine."

The latter stood behind the bar and pretended to wipe a glass with a cloth in silence.

"Nothing like a warm welcome," said April ironically and turned up the collar of her blazer. "Brr!"

"I have a room for the Professor, and one for me."

"And I?" Asked April, knowing full well the answer. Sharing with him.

"And this, is a visitor from America. Say hello to Miss Barbara Gordon."

Next to Mark Slate emerged a bubbly looking brunette in an white shirt and ankle length bell-bottom hipster pants.

"Don't you just LOVE his accent?" Gushed Babs as she stepped forward, smiling broadly. "And, he's absolutely gorgeous!"

April smiled back, albeit slightly annoyed at this new competition for Slate's attention. Even dressed casually, she clearly had a decent figure. Nice tits, small waist, and a well shaped ass.

"Drinks please, My Lady." Said Mark with a click of his fingers.

"Beer only!" Barked Lady Sonia as she set glasses under the hand pumps.

"And maybe some politeness might not go amiss." Scoffed April as she and Werner got seated.

"Don't mind them. It's probably past their bedtime."

"So, Barbara. What's your story?" Asked April, looking at Mark as she spoke.

"Well, I graduated with a first in History, and I've always been interested in Genealogy. My father, James Gordon, always used to tell me he had British ancestors and wished to trace them. And I haven't had a vacation in years. So, here I am."

"Oh, my. How interesting."

"Yes. I love all this olde England feel. Although I think the natives are restless."

Lady Sonia indicated to her son to dispatch the tray of drinks to the table of four with a sneer.

"And you. Mark tells me you're sightseeing also."

"Right. Sightseeing."

She shot Slate a look and received his lopsided grin.

"And this is?" Wondered Babs.

"My uncle. Yes. This is Uncle Otto. He doesn't speak much English. He's from Bereznik."

"Oh. PLEASED TO MEET YOU!" Yelled Barbara at the older man.

"He doesn't speak English. He's not deaf!" Said April, taking a sip of her beer.

"I...am...so...sorry."

Babs put a hand over her mouth in embarrassment, and then patted the old fellow on his hand.

"Actually. I think I'll just take him upstairs to his room."

"Okay, love. See you soon. I'll just finish my beer. Not drinking, Barbara?"

"Never touch the stuff."

As April climbed the stairs she pouted with jealously at Mark's blatant flirting. Slate excused himself, and soon after, Barbara went up to her room. The bed looked inviting after having spent three days and nights aboard an ocean liner. She changed into her negligee and then slipped out onto the balcony to find the communal bathroom. From just ahead, she could clearly hear April's honeyed voice say, "that feels beautiful. Get it all inside me."

Her curiosity raised, Babs saw that the door to the room the two were in had a gap from under the light shone. The bouffant haired babe crept slowly up to the threshold and pricked up her ears.

"Yes. I love it." Came April's almost strangled cry of emotion.

The pair's deep breathing filtered through the door, and it was clear to Barbara that they were in the act of love making. Smiling softly to herself, and feeling somewhat excited, she very slowly turned the handle and opened the door by two inches.

"Ride that thing, darlin'."

Babs peeked in and saw April's bare back turned to the door as she straddled the naked Mark Slate on their bed. Her legs were spread to such an angle that her plump bush was gliding up and down on the Englishman's erect cock. He had his mouth glued to the woman's tits as she wriggled and squirmed on his rigid pole.

"Golly gosh!"

He fondled her rippling buttocks, squeezing them tightly until her buns were high up above his sweaty groin. At the summit of her up stroke, Barbara saw the pink flesh of April's moist quim gaping below her curly pubes. As she slammed back down, his dick fully inserted itself inside her, making for an odd sight of his balls resting in her cleft.

"Oh, Mark! You devil!"

April was highly turned on as her moan grew ever louder. Her ass cheeks rolled back and forth as he jerked his lower body upwards, stabbing her muff as she bounced happily on his prick. Fascinated by all this, Barbara pressed her thighs together as her own pussy moistened up. Hitching up her short night attire, the vivacious brunette eased her middle finger inside her puffy labia and began to frig herself in time with the rutting couple.

"Goodness!"

Mark now flipped April onto her front and pulled her up onto all fours. In this position Babs admired the pale skin of her cute ass and the graceful curve of her spine. The tall Englishman bent his body behind her and guided his glistening cock head to her gaping hole. His hands smoothed out her bottom as he pushed inside her firmly. She groaned as he started a formidable thrusting movement that had April begging for more. Each shove in meant that his hips met the delicious cushion of her bottom. He ground his hips in small circles and braced himself on the palms of his hands as he fucked her faster.

"Wow!"

Barbara was highly impressed by Mark's sexual prowess, and she found herself extremely jealous of the quivering April Dancer. Babs rubbed her aching clit as her pussy pulsed maddeningly in waves of unadulterated pleasure. April bucked back onto Mark's length as he drove into her relentlessly. His lubricated cock was liberally coated with April's juices. She flopped forwards on the bed as he let his full weight meet hers.

"Oh, my god! Yes!"

Still, he stroked in and out, building up his rate until he was fucking her with his entire length. Her whimpers of delight changed to yelps of lust as he banged into her rippling backside. So hard now that his balls smacked audibly against her flesh as he ached for his release. He clenched his buttocks as he exploded milky cum over the twin moons of her raised rump, and he smothered her curvaceous body until he was spent.

"Ah!"

Barbara too, felt her whole body shudder as she came also, her breath had become ragged and her skin glowed. She lowered her negligee into place and slipped away quietly, loving the sensation of her juices flowing freely at the junction of her upper thighs and mons. Back on her bed, she closed her eyes and fell asleep instantly.

x

Act Four- Of human bondage.

x

Barbara slept soundly and awoke yearning for breakfast. She pulled on a red and white striped mini dress and breezed downstairs to the bar.

"Good morning, Your Ladyship." She said cheerily to the woman behind the counter.

"I expect it's breakfast you'll be wanting." Came the gruff retort.

"Thanks. How about some scrambled eggs, toast and coffee?"

"Huh!"

"Are the others up yet?"

"Others?"

"April and Mark."

Peregrine came up behind Babs with a coffee pot.

"There are no others, miss. Only you."

"What do you mean? Mark Slate."

"You're the only guest we've had for a week."

"No. You're mistaken. I arrived the day after Mister Slate. And Miss Dancer and her uncle. Take a look at the registry."

"Here."

Lady Sonia presented a large musty book and opened it to the latest entry. Barbara saw her own signature at the top of the page. She narrowed her eyes and fingered the middle spine. Definitely ragged, as if a page had been removed. The previous page with Mark's signature.

123z
123z
825 Followers