Batgirl '68 Meets the Girl from Uncle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see. I think I'll skip breakfast, thanks."

With that, Barbara went outside and pondered the information. Just who were April and Mark? Was Otto the key? Why had they been vanished, and why were these two lying through their teeth? The ground underfoot was damp and Babs scuffed her flat heels across the turf. As she came up to the west side of the inn, there appeared to be fresh shoeprints in the grass. Incredibly, they moved to the wall and stopped suddenly. As if the persons had simply carried on walking through the bricks!

"Holy Houdini!"

Babs ran her hand along the wall, up to what seemed to be a loose brick, and jiggled it. As she did so, the wall slid back an inch or two.

"Well, well. I think this calls for more investigation. But not from me."

Barbara waited in her room until late, and then opened up her second suitcase. From the inside she pulled out a purple and yellow costume. She held up the cowl with red wig attachment and placed it over her head.

"I'm so glad I packed this. Although I never thought I'd need it in England."

Babs shrugged off her dress and stood naked in the old room. She held up the stretchy spandex full body suit and stepped into it one foot at a time. Bringing it over the gentle swell of her turned out hips, she tugged it up to her shapely bosom and squeezed her perky boobs into the padded cups. The material was super clingy and, as always, she marveled at how her free standing breasts stood out, thrusting the tiny yellow bat emblem on her chest. Around her neck she attached the yellow and purple cape and slipped on her elbow length gloves with the bat wings. Then the ankle high heeled boots which gave her some additional height. As she fastened her yellow utility belt just below her twenty three inch waist. Barbara Gordon was no more. She was now BATGIRL!

"Not bad, if I say so myself." She said with a certain amount of self-approval, running her hands down her flanks.

Waiting until all seemed quiet in the inn, Batgirl opened the window to her room and looked down. She unfolded her Batgirl Batarang and attached a length of Bat-Rope to it. securing it to the window ledge, she used it as a grappling hook to climb down the brick wall. Once on the ground, she quickly found the secret wall again and pushed the false brick. As the wall scraped the ground, Batgirl saw a narrow passage that vanished in the dark. From her utility belt, she took out a pencil sized Batgirl Flashlight and boldly went inside. She could hear a sound of dripping water as she slowly wound around a corner to a closed door. She took a deep breath and turned the handle.

x

Earlier that day.

Mark Slate awoke with a throbbing ache behind his eyes. He willed himself to open his eyes, only to focus on the incredible sight of April Dancer, stripped naked and bent forward over a long dark oak table. Bound by cords around her ankles to the back legs making her legs spread out at a lewd angle. He, was stripped naked also, and secured to the wall by ropes that held his arms above his head in an X shape. Cool air wafted across his bared body and crotch, as he sized up the situation. A basement for sure, airy, but with no natural light or windows. And then there was his partner.

"April, are you alright?"

April was aware of a pounding in her head, and of the cords biting into her slim wrists and ankles. A wide strap passed over her back at waist level, and held her firmly to the table.

"We were drugged."

"Yeah. Must have been the beer. With a delayed reaction."

"Quiet! Now, Miss Dancer. I shall ask you nicely." Said her interrogator. "Where is the data we seek?"

April let the words sink into her brain and tugged on her bonds. She was furious with herself for letting them all walk into the relatively simple THRUSH trap. Despite the fear of personal harm, her main concern was to keep the micro-film safe. Out of the corner of her eye was Peregrine all in black. Black top. Black pants, and black bandana. He cut more of a stocky, heavy set figure in this garb, and he had in his hand a riding crop, with which he slapped the outside of his thigh with resounding cracks.

"So. You're 'The Inquisitor,' number one tormenter of THRUSH."

THRUSH. There is a nation called THRUSH, yet you will not find it on any map. It has it's own army, offices, councils, and thugs.

"Actually. I am."

Lady Sonia Drake, stepped forwards, resplendent in a white cotton shirt, black jodhpurs, and polished riding boots. Ever since she could remember, she had been a sadistic bitch. Over the years, she had made the lives of many a misery. Now, contracted by the evil organisation bent on world domination, the fifty year old had reached the pinnacle of her chosen vocation. That of making other people suffer.

"You are going to tell me what I want to know, or else."

"Go to blazes!" Yelled Slate "We haven't got it."

"One of you has. We've conducted a full bodily search of Werner, and have found nothing."

Slate turned his head to see the Professor slumped on the floor. Unconscious or dead.

"Maybe what we seek is with you?"

Sonia pointed to the spread-eagled UNCLE agent prostrate on against the table. April steeled herself. It was imperative that she hold out for as long as possible.

"Or is it you?"

Lady Sonia approached Mark and ran one finger over his chest down to his trim stomach. The trained agent inhaled deeply and involuntarily flexed his biceps above his head, pulling on the bonds on his wrists in vain. His erection was now fully formed and throbbed in a most infuriating manner. His eyes locked with hers as she grabbed hold of his scrotum and squeezed. The muscles in his calves bunched up as his foreskin was rolled back by the grinning bitch. Her nails nipped the sensitive flesh there, and he had to grit his teeth.

"You expect me to talk?"

"No, Mister Slate. We have time to play, first. You appear to be somewhat excited."

She was right. He gazed at her tight jodhpurs and clearly saw the outline of her mons under the thin fabric, and her hefty bust strained in the sheer material of her shirt. His cock stuck out like a flagpole from the fine pubes of his groin.

"Does that hurt? Allow me."

The short haired torturer held onto the rigid shaft and slowly tugged it in her right fist. The feel of physical contact on his pulsating dick came as some relief, and he unconsciously jerked his hips up and down.

"My, my. He's a big boy. Does he fuck you with it?"

Sonia turned to April who seethed and hissed in her anger and annoyance.

"You're wasting everyone's time. THRUSH will never prevail."

"Sorry. Mother always told me never to speak with my mouth full."

Mark groaned as the evil woman rolled her tongue all over his bell end over and over. Then, she lapped at his upright pole, slowly licking the entire length with loud yummy sounds.

"No!"

April squirmed in her front as Mark's cock was engulfed by the rabid female who plunged down on him, taking the whole milky white column to the back of her throat. Streams of saliva drooled from her mouth as she slurped on the bobbing organ. Slate could do nothing but look on desperately and bite his lip. She popped off and her mouth gaped obscenely. Capturing his hose, she wanked him with rapid strokes.

"Care to make any comments, Mister Slate?"

The tall spy could feel his balls begin to contract as he was teased to climax. A bead of sweat ran down his left temple as he fought any urge to ejaculate. But the more she jerked his meat, the more he yearned to cum.

"Enough!" Cried Sonia as she released him.

"Oh!"

Mark's head dipped to hid chest as his angry cock head turned a vivid purple. The lack of any contact was pure torture as he made fists of his hands.

"Please," he mumbled.

'What's that?" Said Sonia as she reached out to tap a finger lightly on the tip of his glans.

"Say nothing, Mark."

Lady Sonia again picked up the ball and frantically polished his wand with both hands.

"Yes! Yes! Going...to...to." Came the plaintive cry from the wretched agent.

"Enough!"

"FUCK!"

April sighed at the sorry sight of the tied man dripping sweat from every pore, his erect cock swollen and pulsing in front of him.

"Still keeping mum? Very well. Keep that fire stoking. You!"

April stirred as she laid on her belly.

"Do you like to ride?" Sonia took the crop from Peregrine and grasped the header in her left palm. "I do. I especially love tanning the hide of my mare with the crop."

April saw the blur too late and shrieked as the crop made contact with the easy target of her rounded bottom. The smack stung momentarily, and her labia bulged lewdly from between her reddened cheeks. The female secret agent yearned to close her knees, but had no choice other than to submit to more spanking. Lady Sonia worked fast. Barely had her hand left one stinging blow on April's nether cheeks, when it was replaced by another.

"Oh! You bitch!"

"This is merely the beginning, Miss Dancer."

CRACK!

April couldn't be sure if it was the actual blow that was worse, or the incredibly loud snapping sound on her skin. Lady Sonia wielded the crop with expertise, striking each cheek in turn, hitting her on the backs of her legs, and plumb center between her upper thighs. Her buttocks automatically clenched up from the anticipation of what was going to happen next. Naturally, her pussy clenched up as well, dampening in the process. How perverted, thought April. Her legs trembled and her backside shook as she accepted the resulting heat from the numerous hits on her soft flesh.

"If you talk, you can be out of here quickly. If not."

The crop this time was used as a seeker, tapping the insides of April's thighs from left tp right, close to her exposed pussy mound April panted and squirmed as Sonia moved the leather header against the pink labia of her muff.

"I am quickly losing my patience with you,"

April gasped as the crop began to fold back her outer lips and probe further inside. She made muffled moans that the helpless Slate found intensely erotic. April said nothing as she lifted her head to see how her companion was bearing up. He reacted by the insistent bobbing of his erect dick. Behind her, Lady Sonia chuckled and focused on April's juicy quim.

"Leave her alone, you witch!"

"Who the bloody hell are you?"

Batgirl stood by the open door, head held high and hands on hips.

'I'm Batgirl."

"Batgirl?" Said Sonia.

"Batgirl?" Said Slate.

"Batgirl?" Said April. "In England?"

"Peregrine? Do the honours."

The black clad thug crouched and snarled at the figure in purple and yellow. Batgirl exploded into action. The back of her right glove sliced in an arc that met Peregrine's throat. He reeled back and choked, swinging a fist wildly in the dominoed daredoll's vague direction. She followed up with a lighting leap up onto the table so that she could administer a swift kick to the man's head. Lady Sonia screamed with rage as Batgirl let loose a deft kick to the woman's loins. She gave out a cry of excruciating pain and doubled up. Timing her moves brilliantly, the costumed crime fighter made a two fisted assault to Her Ladyship's face and finished up with a foot thrust to the back of her head.

"Creep!"

It was all over in a flash. The costumed female vigilante untied April Dancer, and as she did so, glanced over to the bound Mark Slate. She saw his nakedness for the first time properly, noting his wide shoulders, well muscled chest, and long legs. She lowered her eyes a little to leer at his remarkable erection. He's huge, she noted with a wry grin. April rushed over to Mark and released him from his binds, then hugged him tightly.

"Wait, the Professor!"

Batgirl looked at the two naked UNCLE agents and shook her head.

"Now we'll never know where he hid the micro-dot."

"Actually, I may be of help."

"Batgirl. Many thanks for the help. April and I are agents with UNCLE. You may have heard of it. How come you're in England?"

"Later. Mister Slate. Please examine the index finger of Otto's right hand and see if there's anything unusual about it."

Mark walked over to the slumped older man and held up his right hand.

"Stone me! The top of his finger is false!"

He pulled off the tip and retrieved the hidden dot from within. April joined him and together they examined the prize.

"But, how?"

"She's gone. Just like that."

"Best get these two trussed up while you call it in."

"Hey. We forgot about Barbara Gordon."

x

Act Five- A shot of tender loving care.

x

Barbara had sneaked back to her room and smiled to herself. When she had taken the Professor's hand, she had instantly suspected he had been the victim of some unfortunate accident and had lost a finger as a result. Taking to using a false digit to cover his disfigurement. So, April and Mark were with UNCLE. Good guys. The hot brunette stripped off her Batgirl outfit, peeling back the spandex slowly, and laid on top of her bed, feeling exhausted but exhilarated at the same time. What she has seen of the bizarre interrogation in the basement had the odd effect of turning her on. Having made the decision to remain celibate during her visit to the old country, it merely had her juices flowing.

"What I wouldn't give for a good, old fashioned seeing to right now."

Barbara cupped her frim breasts, then started to trace out circles around her prominent pink areolas. Sighing contently, she pinched her hard nipples between thumb and second finger, which sent urgent flashes of desire to her loins. Aroused and heated, she moved her hands to her belly, over the soft swell and further on to the plump triangle of her snatch.

"Ummm!"

Babs opened her legs wide and quickly made long caresses from the insides of her thighs up to her moistening mons. Her hips began a sensual gyration as she stroked her pussy hair, feeling the downy hair become slippery and wet. Her middle digit found her clitoris, emerging like a pearl from the top of her muff, and begging for attention. Her toes curled as she strummed the nub, fanning it hard and fast, releasing a series of low moans from the back of her throat.

"Mmm, ohhh!"

Her head snapped back into the goose feather filled pillows as wave upon wave of exquisite pleasure engulfed the horny brunette. She screwed her eyes up as she buried two fingers inside her and frigged herself to orgasm. Her legs trembled and the powerful muscles in her firm buttocks clenched and unclenched as she came.

"Oh, my!"

Barbara stretched her body like a purring kitten and stuck her hands in between her lithe legs. The door to her room then burst open and April and Mark stormed in.

"Barbara! Are you okay?"

Babs sat up on the bed and blushed scarlet. Her legs were splayed and her fingers were still jammed in her pussy.

"Oh. Excuse us. You seem to be...busy."

Both of the UNCLE agents had thrown o bath robes over their naked forms, and the equally naked Gotham City resident focused her eyes on Mark's groin, in the hope of catching a glimpse of his willy again. April sat on the bed and took Barbara's hand.

"We were both drugged by those two wretches. You too?"

"Oh, er. Yes. Knocked me out for hours. I just, er, woke up feeling a bit. Like a bit."

"A bit of the other?"

The virile, and sexually frustrated Englishman, admitted defeat. He needed a shag. And quick. He threw off his robe and hit the bed.

"It would be a shame to waste this, ladies."

Mark held up his erection and gave both women a smug grin.

"Why, indeed?" Agreed Babs.

"Clever girl. You know it makes sense."

Both women were tremendously excited by the sight of Mark's impressive manhood. Next thing, April knelt on the bed and her mouth was on his cock. He guided Babs by a hand to the back of her head and she joined in licking his thick log. Their tongues and lips touched as they licked up and down in sync, bathing his rigid shaft as they went. They took turns in nibbling his bell end as it emerged from the foreskin, making him groan loudly.

"Girls, you're killing me."

Barbara watched April dive down on his length, pushing lower and lower with each slide down. Babs felt a rush in her loins as she looked at the Girl from UNCLE stretch out her mouth to accommodate all of him. She pulled off and Babs knew it was her turn. Mark pushed her head down and she gagged as his knob hit the back of her throat. April aided them by grasping his root and jerking him to and fro.

"Gaw!"

For a good two minutes they sucked on him gleefully until he tossed Barbara onto the bed, placed his hands on her shapely backside and swiveled her around on her back. He opened her legs with his long shanks and rubbed his hands up and down her silky smooth thighs. The brunette was now in a minor frenzy as Mark fell on top of her and guided himself into her very wet and very inviting pussy. Their eyes met as he pushed up with a pelvic thrust and she gasped and grabbed onto his taut buttocks. His cock slid in and out with a smooth and fluid motion, thanks to the girl's bathing his shaft liberally.

"Eat me."

April quickly lowered herself on Barbara's face and planted her muff on her mouth and lips. Babs lifted her arms up to grip April's butt and stuck out her tongue. All three of them moved in tandem as they pleasured themselves. Mark changed his angle of entry by catching Barbara behind the knees and hooking them over the insides of his elbows. April rocked her cute bottom and humped the slithering tongue stuffed up inside her. Indeed, Barbara stabbed April with her pointed tongue, probing deep, deep into her quim.

"Oh, god! Oh, god! Oh, god!"

April yelled out as she was brought to orgasm, and rolled over onto her front. As quick as a flash, Mark Slate was up her like a rat up a drainpipe, ramming his dick into her up to the hilt. He began to fuck his partner with hard slams against her ass. The Girl from UNCLE reciprocated by pushing back into him, and the sound of their flesh slapping on each other filled the old musty bedroom of the inn.

"That is so hot!"

Cried Barbara as she watched the pair of them settle into a steady rhythm. He was pounding into her now, snarling and grunting like an animal. April clawed at the sheets as he fucked her in earnest, his hips smacking ferociously on her backside.

"Oh, my, god. Fuck me! I'm coming again!"

He thrust his hips forward in one final motion as her moans of passion signaled her second orgasm of the hour. He pulled out and laid on his back, motioning to Barbara to join him. Babs straddled Mark and pushed onto his cock hard. She eased down slowly, relishing the sublime sensation of sliding down his pole, and driving herself crazy with lust. It felt so good to have a man inside her once more, and as she sank down all the way, she placed her hands palms down on his chest.

"Do you like that as much as I do?" She asked with a wry pout, as she shunted back and forth, rolling her hips.

"Yes."

He replied with a dry throat. Barbara was amazing, starting out slowly, sliding up almost all the way off, and then back down again until her pubes mingled with his. Then she moved up and dug her feet into the bed and lifted her knees off the bed. Now she rode up and down, slamming herself on his entire length faster and faster. April looked at the incredible sight of Mark's cock poking straight up for Babs to glide up and down on.

"Ooh, baby!"

She trilled as the old bed creaked with their weight. Mark ram his hands all over her perky tits, loving the perfect shape and firmness.

"Nearly there."

Babs locked her thighs to the outsides of his as she came, and Mark felt her warm cum bathe his rod of iron. She laid on him with her head on his shoulder for a minute respite, still impaled on him. Sensing his end, she hopped off and laid her head on his abdomen with the left side of her face on his hot flesh. She jerked his erection with a blur of her hand until he ejaculated past her pouty lips. Babs kissed his seeping cock and took his load into her mouth, releasing it again with her own saliva, so that it soaked his groin with one big pool of white goo. All three collapsed on each other and Barbara fell into a deep sleep. When she awoke she was alone.