All Comments on 'Batgirl at the Con'

by joejanus

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
SaraHushSaraHushover 2 years ago

Oh my Gosh, that was amazing. You had me working out the positions of the ropes to make me helpless and those to tame my fiery Bat spirt, a crotch rope does that to a cowled crusader -right.

A very nicely written story and wonderfully inventive... Kudos to You. In Detective comic # 400 i see that Batgirl was cold cocked before being bound and gagged, i appreciate that Deathstroke gave Batgirl69 the hard and hot cock treatment, heroines do deserve some fun.

Again thank you for writing this piece

Sara...

(more Wonder Woman than Batgirl but hey we heroines have to stick together)

joejanusjoejanusover 2 years agoAuthor

SaraHush, Glad you liked it. It may take me a while before I get around to the Amazon Princess. A Supergirl story or two is coming next. Then there's an original character heroine. At some point, I'll get to Wonder Woman. She is one of my faves.

joejanusjoejanusover 2 years agoAuthor

Well folks, I give up. Seems the Literotica PTB have at least one objection to each of my stories. First objection is that they don't publish stories about dubious consent/non-consent regarding copyrighted characters. Of course I could cite a dozen stories easily that do just that. Well, they own the site, so they can be arbitrary if they want. So I submitted one with all original characters. Seems an occasional paragraph of 8 or 9 sentences is too long for their liking. So I won't be trying to post here anymore. If anybody wants to see my other stuff, it's available at my gallery at deviantart slash joejanus page. I fudged the link, so they don't censor it. I've enjoyed Literotica over the years, but I guess I just can't live within the rules.

Of course they may censor this comment as having too long a paragraph.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoejanus@joejanus
Just a pilgrim on the face of this earth. Dedicated to converting the elemental forces of nature (electromagnetic, kinetic, even gravitational) into hormonal paroxysms by shrewd application of tactile and psychological stimuli since puberty.