Batgirl: Becoming Eden

Story Info
Batgirl encounters Poison Ivy and it changes her forever!
4.5k words
4.44
17.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leanne2k
leanne2k
171 Followers

It started out as a quiet night in Gotham City, which was a relief to Barbara Gordon. Batman disappeared six weeks ago, leaving Barbara's alter-ego Batgirl to defend the city all by herself. Every night had been busy since, but tonight, felt like she was going to get a break. Unfortunately, the lull wouldn't last long.

Barbara decided to take a shower. She walked into her bathroom and took off her shirt and shorts, revealing her sexy nude body to no one but herself unfortunately. She admired herself for a moment looking into the mirror hanging on the back of the door. Her long legs were stunning. Leading up to her magnificent peach of an ass in back, and pretty pink vagina in the front. Her stomach was flat with a slight hint of abs thanks to the training regimen that she was on. Her C cup breasts were perky and perfect, and her nipples stood proudly at attention. Her hair was a light reddish brunette that hung to her shoulders. The only part of her body the junior caped crusader disliked was her face. Even though she was a college student she felt her face made her look much younger, especially with the freckles sprinkled across it. Barbara turned on the shower and let it warm up. She stepped in the shower and let the water cascade from the showerhead down her hair and body. She grabbed a loofah and the soap and began to soap up her body, She always washed herself in the same order: first her face, neck and back then her perky breasts and flat stomach, then her long legs, ass, and pussy. As she caressed her bare mound, her mind began to wander to a recent event.

It was before Batman disappeared. Someone broke into a lab at Wayne Enterprises. Batman was busy fighting The Joker, so he sent her to investigate the break in. When she arrived at the lab was covered in green vines. Batgirl said aloud:

"Ivy. Of course, it's Ivy."

She never understood why, but Batgirl always felt uncomfortable around Poison Ivy. She couldn't explain it, she just felt weird. She ventured on inside anyway, cutting through vines that were blocking the entrance to the lab. She didn't have to go far before finding her adversary. Ivy was in the main lab going through drawers. Wanting to end this as soon as possible, Batgirl immediately engaged the villainous redheaded Lady of the Plants.

"Hands up Plant Lady! Your night is over!"

Poison ivy looked up and smiled upon seeing the junior superheroine instead of the Batman.

"I think you are mistaken Batgirl. Our night is just getting started!"

Ivy snapped her fingers. Two vines from the ceiling and 2 more from the ground came out and grabbed Batgirl by the arms and legs trapping her. Batgirl struggled to get free, she couldn't. She yelled at Ivy:

"Let me go Ivy! Now!"

Ivy slowly approached her captive.

"I don't think you're in any position to make demands Batgirl."

Ivy had a look of lust in her eyes that frightened Batgirl. She tried to get away from her, but the vines held her in place tightly. Knowing she couldn't move, Ivy began to molest Batgirl's breasts. Even though she was wearing her costume, Ivy could feel Batgirls nipples become instantly erect under it. Batgirl protested:

"Wh-What are you doing?! Stop that!"

Ivy moved her hand down to Batgirl's crotch. She began rubbing it. Batgirl continued to protest:

"No! No! Stop that! Ohhhhhh!"

A moan escaped Batgirls lips. Ivy was encouraged by that. She whispered in Batgirl's ear:

"I bet we could have some fun together."

She licked her ear and when Batgirl turned her head, she kissed her on the lips. Batgirl pulled away from the kiss and looked at Poison Ivy with a confused look. Ivy smiled back and moaned. Before anything else could happen, Batman showed up. Ivy quickly disappeared, The vines let Batgirl go and quickly retreated with the plant goddess. Not really seeing what had happened between the heroine and villain, Batman rushed to his fellow crimefighter. He asked:

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, um I'm ok."

"Your cheeks are flushed. What happened between you two?"

"Nothing. Nothing happened."

"You stay here. I'm going after her."

Batman ran after Ivy. Batgirl stayed behind and tried to collect herself after her encounter with Poison Ivy.

Barbara awoke from her daydream in the shower. He hand was plunged deep inside her pussy. She was masturbating. Her orgasm quickly washed over her and she came. Flush with embarrassment, she washed herself off and finished her shower.

Across Gotham, at her greenhouse hideout, Poison Ivy was also thinking about the night of her brief encounter with Batgirl. She mused aloud to herself:

"Stupid Batman! Ruined all the fun!"

Ivy went around her greenhouse watering and feeding the plants, flowers, and vegetation she lovingly called her "babies." Whenever she was home, she preferred to be nude and the time with her babies was no different. The sun shined into the greenhouse and on her naked body. The sun shined on her leggy five-foot eleven inch frame. Her shining red hair cascaded down to her shoulders. Her devilish green eyes could pierce armor if she stared long enough at it. Her 36 C breasts featured a pair of rock-hard nipples. She had a cute little bubble butt and a pretty pink rosebud looking vagina, and yes, the carpet matched the drapes. The villainous gardener loved to sunbathe whenever she had time and she was rewarded with a golden-brown tan.

When she finished with "her babies," the former Pamela Isley sat down in her parlor and turned on the television. She dosed off to sleep and like Batgirl, found herself dreaming about the kiss she shared with her.

Batgirl's lips were soft and moist, not as much as her own, but close. Ivy closed her eyes as she continued her lip-lock with Batgirl. The crimefighter pushed away at first, but Ivy thought she heard a quiet moan come from the heroine's lips. Ivy opened her eyes and saw a Batarang crash into a wall behind them. Batman had arrived, Damn him! Ivy reluctantly broke the kiss. She looked at Batgirl. Her cheeks were flushed, she had a dreamy faraway look in her eyes, and a goofy grin on her face. Ivy smiled. She snapped her fingers, and the vines released her. Ivy and the vines retreated into the dark. Ivy awoke from her dream and said aloud.

"She liked it! She liked it when I kissed her! Oh, I wish I had another shot at her!"

The tv was on a news program. The reporter was talking to his audience:

"With the Batman not being seen for several weeks now, an unguarded Gotham now must rely on Batgirl to protect it!"

Ivy exclaimed:

"Yes! The Batman is gone! She's all alone now! And I have the perfect trap for her! She will be mine!"

Barbara finished her shower, dried off, applied her favorite lotion, dried her hair and was about to put on a t-shirt and her sweatpants when her police scanner went off.

"Report of a young lady kidnapped from The Garden Center. All units please respond."

Barbara disappointingly responded:

"Well. There goes my night off!"

Barbara rushed to her costume, put it on, hopped on her Batcycle and rushed to The Garden Center.

Batgirl arrived at The Garden Center. She must've been the first to get there, because no one else was there. All the businesses were closed. She thought to herself:

"How am I the only one here? Where's Dad? Where are the police?"

Barbara was about to call her dad when she noticed something in a dark alley close by. She turned on her flashlight and carefully walked down the alley. She found a piece of vine, what appeared to be torn cloth from a young lady's skirt, and a note. Batgirl read the note:

"If you want to save her, come to the address below."

Batgirl put the address in her GPS and sped off. It was an old abandoned greenhouse. As she rode on, she felt an uneasy pit growing in her stomach. If the vine at the Garden Center wasn't a big enough clue as to who was behind the kidnapping, the address to the abandoned greenhouse was! The nefarious villain behind the treacherous act was none other than Poison Ivy!

Batgirl proceeded to enter the greenhouse with caution. The entrance to the greenhouse was covered in green vines. She drew a knife and intended to cut through the vines to gain access to the entrance. As she approached the vines opened and allowed her easy access to enter the greenhouse. Batgirl apprehension was at an all-time high, but she entered anyway. She had one mission, save the girl who was kidnapped.

Ivy sat watching Batgirl's entrance from a monitor from her security room. She had security cameras hidden all over the greenhouse. She was wearing a "tree leaf" bikini that barely covered her buxom breasts, crotch or ass. She was taken aback by how beautiful Batgirl was. A vine was gently rubbing her pussy. She moaned:

"Oh, my sexy little superheroine! We are going to have so much fun tonight!"

Batgirl entered the greenhouse. It was dark and she couldn't see very well. She grabbed her flashlight and turned it on so she could see where she was going. It was quiet in the greenhouse, almost too quiet for Batgirl. She had to stay alert. She said aloud.

"Where is she hiding her?"

A light suddenly lit up a hallway across the room. Batgirl sarcastically remarked:

"Well there's nothing suspect about that...."

Having nowhere else to investigate, Batgirl proceeded down the hallway. A door was at the end of the hallway. As she got closer to the hallway, she heard the cries for help of a frightened female voice!

"Help me! Help me please! She's got me tied up in here! Help me please!"

Batgirl heroically replied:

"Hang on! I'm coming!"

Batgirl ran towards the door and busted it open! There was a chair in the center of the room, facing away from Batgirl. She said:

"I'm Batgirl! I'm here to save you!"

She didn't respond. Batgirl rushed over to the chair but was surprised by what she found. The chair was empty! She was confused and said:

"What the-!"

Before Batgirl could react further, two vines came down from the ceiling and two came up from the floor and grabbed her by the wrists and ankles restraining her. Batgirl angrily yelled:

"Damn it! Not again! Ivy! I know you're behind this! Where are you?!"

Poison Ivy emerged from the shadows and walked slowly and seductively into the light.

"I'm right here. Hello Batgirl!"

"Where is the girl you kidnapped from the Garden Center?"

Poison Ivy snorted an evil laugh that sent a chill down Batgirl's spine.

"There was no kidnapped girl. It was a trap I set for you batslut, and you fell for it all the way!"

Poison Ivy's revelation and the way she mocked her aggravated Batgirl. She began to struggle harder against the vines that restrained her. She yelled angrily at her captor:

"Let me go you stupid green thumbed bitch!"

"Oh, we've been through this before batslut! I'm not letting you go. Not this time!"

"You twisted bitch! Let me go now!"

"My goodness for such a goody two shoes, you have such a filthy mouth!"

Ivy snapped her fingers. Two vines smacked Batgirl on her ass a couple of times. Batgirl screamed:

"Owe! Owe! No! Stop that! Please let me go!"

"No! You know I was thinking about the last time we were together. Have you been too?"

"No!"

Batgirl instantly blushed. She hoped Ivy didn't notice. She did. Ivy smiled.

"We were having so much fun until Batman showed up. Now that he's gone, we don't have to worry about that do we?"

Batgirl tried to get free again, but the vines restraining her were too strong. Ivy continued:

"You're so cute when you struggle in that tight little costume, but I want to see what's under it!"

"No! Don't!"

Ivy ignored her cries. She snapped her fingers again and more vines began ripping Batgirl's costume from her body. She screamed in protest:

"No! Stop that! No!"

The vines did not stop until all that was left of her costume was the hood and mask covering her head and concealing her true identity. Batgirl began to sob due to the predicament she was now in. Ivy, on the other hand was more turned on then she had ever been in her life! She approached the restrained and now nude and helpless heroine, who asked:

"Why? Why are you doing this to me?"

Ivy grabbed one of Batgirl's breasts and began to fondle it. She replied:

"A fair question. You see, for years, I was fascinated with men. Thanks to my good looks, their simple primitive sexual desires, and the pheromones I used to seduce them, they all literally fell at my feet. Even Batman and the Boy Wonder were my sex slaves temporarily. Then Harley Quinn came into my life. We fell in love with each other and she introduced me to the joys of sex with another woman. But she broke my heart and went back to that fucking asshole Joker. I was devastated. I tried to go back to men, but they bored me so. Then we had our little encounter and you're all I've been able to think about since. And I'm willing to bet I'm all you've been thinking about too!"

"No! Never! Now let me go!"

Poison Ivy moved her hand down to Batgirl's pussy. It was wet!

"Mmmmm. Your mouth says no! but your pussy is screaming yes!"

Ivy began fingering Batgirl's pussy. Batgirl involuntarily moaned softly.

"Ohhhhhhhhh....... No! Stop! I'll never be your girlfriend!"

"Girlfriend?! I don't want you to be my girlfriend batslut!"

"What then why do all this to me?"

"I had a girlfriend and she dumped me for a man! I don't want a girlfriend! I want a sex slave!"

Batgirl exclaimed:

"WHAT?!"

Poison Ivy inserted another finger in Batgirl's pussy and began stroking and fingering it harder and faster. Batgirl responded by moaning louder.

"That's right, you're going to become my new sex slave! Doesn't that sound nice?"

"No! Never!"

Poison Ivy frowned.

"No? Never? I was hoping you felt different than that. Luckily I have a backup plan!"

Ivy stopped playing with Batgirl's pussy. She withdrew her fingers and licked them clean as Batgirl watched breathlessly unable to turn away. Ivy walked over toa table and grabbed a tube of lipstick and began applying it.

"You know how I was able to develop cosmetics with pheromones that brought the men to their knees in submission to me? Well I was able to create a lipstick that will do the same to women. After I kiss you, you will become my obedient sex slave. No more Batgirl, you will be mine forever!"

"No please no! Don't do it!'

Poison Ivy walked seductively back up to Batgirl and grabbed her face holding it in place.

"Too late! You're mine now!"

Poison Ivy kissed Batgirl. She shoved her tongue deep into the heroine's mouth. Batgirl began to moan as Ivy kissed her. Her lips and mouth began to burn a little. She began to panic. The kiss was beginning to do what Ivy said it would do. She was going to be Ivy's willing sex slave. Her lips and mouth were going numb. She moaned loudly as Ivy kept kissing her.

Ivy was laughing to herself as she continued to passionately kiss Batgirl. Her plan was working out perfectly! Batgirl fell into the trap she set perfectly! She even bought the lie she told about the lipstick. There were no pheromones in the lipstick that would turn the heroine into her mindless sex slave, just heavy doses of pepper and cinnamon that would temporarily burn and numb her lips, making her think something was happening. Batgirl was such a stupid girl and now Ivy was going to have fun with her. She broke the kiss and as she pulled away, She noticed Batgirl had that same flushed cheek and faraway look in her eyes that she had before. Ivy snapped her fingers and the vines released Batgirl to her knees. Ivy walked away to a giant red rose that had sprouted in the center of the room. As it bloomed, she removed her outfit and sat nude on it like it was a chair. She addressed her new sex slave.

"Batslut?"

Batgirl looked up still flushed and glazy eyed.

"Yes, Mistress Ivy?"

"Crawl to Me!"

"Yes, Mistress Ivy."

Batgirl obeyed and crawled on her hands and knees to her new Mistress. Her ass swayed rhythmically in the air as she crawled, and Ivy noticed it. She hardly could or even wanted to stifle her moans or excitement.

"Ohhhhh such a good little crawler you are batslut!"

Every time Ivy called her names like "Batslut," it done something to the heroine. It drew her in deeper. It made her want this more. When she arrived at Ivy's feet, she sat back on her knees and looked up at her. Ivy spoke down to her:

"Now my little slut. I want to see your face. Take off that mask."

Batgirl could hear a voice, her conscience perhaps, screaming in her head:

"No! Stop! Don't do it! This isn't right! What are you doing?!"

But she ignored it. She replied to her mistress.

"Yes, Mistress Ivy."

Batgirl bowed her head, raised her hands to her face, and removed her mask. She looked up at Ivy revealing her identity to her Mistress. Ivy looked down at her slave. When she realized who she was, she could hardly contain her surprise or excitement.

"Oh My! It... it can't be! Batgirl is Barbara Gordon, the Police Commissioner's daughter?! This is just too good to be true!"

Barbara blushed red with embarrassment and bowed her head in shame. What would Batman say about this? What would her father say? She felt her pussy twitch when she realized she didn't care. She looked up at Ivy and said:

"Yes, Miss Ivy. I am Batgirl. I am Barbara Gordon."

"Correction. You WERE Batgirl. You WERE Barbara Gordon! After tonight you will give up those identities and accept your place at My feet as My obedient sex slave!"

"I understand Mistress."

Poison Ivy smiled. Everything was going as planned. Her new sex slave really believed that she was under Her complete control. Now it was time for the next step. Ivy commanded:

"Kiss My feet slut."

"Yes, Mistress Ivy."

Barbara bent down and laid soft kisses on her mistress' gorgeous feet. Ivy moaned and smiled watching the now former superheroine.

"Lick them slut."

"Yes, Mistress Ivy."

Barbara bent down, stuck out her tongue and began to bathe Ivy's feet in her saliva with it. Ivy moaned loudly in delight as she watched her slave perform the task.

"Mmmmmmm. Now suck on the toes slut,

"Yes, Mistress Ivy."

Barbara took each of Ivy's ten toes in her mouth and sucked on them slowly, obediently, sensually. She paid extra attention to her big toes. Ivy was now so horny just by the attention her new sex toy gave her feet, but she wanted more!

"Kiss your way up my legs slut."

"Yes, Mistress Ivy."

Barbara eagerly began kissing her way up the magnificent legs of her Mistress. She softly laid wet kisses from Her ankles to Her calves on Her knees and on the top of Her thighs. Ivy spread her legs giving her slave a perfect view of her pink rosebud. Barbara moaned as she caught the full view of it.

"Does the little horny slut want to taste? Does she want to pleasure her Mistress, lick Her rosebud, and make Her cum?"

Batgirl moaned like a wanton whore and loudly replied:

"Yes, please Mistress Ivy!"

"Beg for it, slut!"

"Please Mistress! Please let me lick Your rosebud. Please let me make You cum! Please! I'm desperate for it! I want it! I need it so badly!"

Poison Ivy grinned an evil smile. She had her! She had her right where she wanted her, on her knees begging to eat her out!

"Oh yes my pet! You most certainly can!"

Ivy grabbed her by the hair and shoved her face into her wet hungry rosebud. Barbara hungrily began to lick as soon as her face touched Ivy's perfect skin. Ivy gasped and moaned as she went to work.

"Oh yesssssssssssssssss! Yes! Lick me like that! Right there slut!"

The now former Batgirl and newly anointed sex slave moaned as she began to lick, suck, and nibble at her new Mistress's wet and tasty pussy. The more she licked the more she wanted to taste more and please her Mistress. Ivy grabbed the back of her head and rubbed it into her crotch. She moaned loudly as her new slave licked harder and faster with each lick. The broken heroine rammed her tongue deep inside her Mistress's pussy. This drove Ivy over the edge. She moaned in delight.

leanne2k
leanne2k
171 Followers
12