Batgirl: Becoming Eden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh fuck! I'm gonna! I'm gonna! Oh fuck!"

Ivy's orgasm exploded from her pussy and she came all over her slave. The broken heroine drank and licked up all of her Mistress' juices that she could. Both girls moaned in delighted ecstasy! Ivy drenched her in her cum and juices for several minutes, Her little batslut was in Heaven! She was so full of pride that she could make Her cum the way she did. When Ivy's orgasm subsided, batgirl licked all the juices clean from her pussy. Then she sat back on her knees and looked up adoringly at her Mistress. Ivy recovered, but she had more planned for Her pet.

"Open your mouth slut!"

Batgirl obediently obeyed. Ivy stood over her and spread her legs. A yellow stream of urine poured from her. The broken heroine tried to catch it in her mouth but there was so much of it that it overflowed down her face, neck, and body. Ivy commanded.

"Swallow it slut!"

She did so and was surprised by how good her Mistress' pee tasted! She put her mouth over her Mistress' pussy to allow her to piss directly down her throat! Ivy laughed at her!

"Does my little slut like my piss that much? Such a good little piss slut!"

Batgirl moaned loudly as Ivy's yellow stream ended and she licked her pussy clean. Ivy looked down at her slave and asked.

"Ready for what's next my horny little batslut?"

"Oh yes please Mistress!"

Ivy snapped her fingers. The vines wrapped around her waist and pussy and quickly formed a huge strap on cock. It was green in color and had to be at least 10 inches and was very thick as well. Batgirl's eyes widened and her mouth was agape in shock! Ivy laughed.

"Do you know what this is for My little batslut?"

Batgirl nervously whimpered. Ivy gently cupped her face with her hand and continued.

"Don't be scared My pet. This will solidify our bond further and you will love it!"

"Oh, Mistress Ivy! It's so big!"

"Kiss it!"

Batgirl kissed the tip of Ivy's strap on.

"Lick it!"

Batgirl licked the strap on from top to bottom. She ran her tongue all over the toy.

"Now suck it! Make it nice and wet!"

Batgirl eagerly put her mouth around Ivy's strap on and began sucking on it. She bobbed her head up and down over and over on it as her Mistress laughed in delight! She pulled the strap on from her slut's mouth and commanded:

"Lay on your back slut and spread those legs wide!"

"Yes Mistress!"

Barbara spread her legs wide. Her Mistress crawled between her legs and rubbed the head of her strap on against her pussy. Barbara moaned. She bit her bottom lip and looked into Ivy's eyes. Ivy frowned and pulled her toy away.

"What's wrong Mistress?"

"I have a confession to make. You know the lipstick I applied that had the hypnotic stuff in it to make you my willing sex slave?"

"Yes/"

"It was a lie! The kiss was clean. There was nothing mind altering in it."

Barbara was shocked.

"What?! But I- I I I..... You.... We....."

"I know you're in a bit of a shock right now but think of the fun we just had. Think of the fun we could have! Aren't you tired of being enemies when we can be so much more than that?"

"I'm so confused."

"You don't have to be. Batman abandoned you and so did his sidekick/ Aren't you tired of being the only hero left in Gotham?"

Batgirl whispered:

"Yes."

"And be honest. Did you have fun being my sex slave tonight?"

Barbara nodded.

"Then let all of it go and join me forever my pet! No more Batgirl, no more Barbara."

"But who would I be then?"

"My obedient horny sex slave, Eden!"

She moaned hearing her new name. Ivy continued.

"So, what's your answer? Will you be my sex slave?"

She looked deep into Ivy's eyes and was lost for a moment. She was tired of being Batgirl and Barbara Gordon. Batman had disappeared and left her all by herself to guard Gotham, college was getting tough, and she hated her life. She wanted something else. Ivy spoke and broke her train of thought.

"Barbara? Batgirl? What's your answer?"

She smiled and replied.

"Those aren't my names. My name is Eden!"

Eden grabbed her Mistress' toy and shoved it inside her pussy and moaned loudly. Ivy smiled and moaned as well. She began to fuck her new sex slave with her fake cock. She leaned down and kissed her passionately. Their tongues danced together passionately. Both girls were moaning in lustful ecstasy. Ivy rolled them over to where Eden was on top of her, the plastix member still buried deep in her pussy.

"Ride my toy! Show Me how much you love being My slut!"

Eden began to ride Ivy's toy. Ivy grabbed her breasts and squeezed them. Eden moaned loudly and rode her harder. She moaned:

"Oh fuck!"

"Yes, my slut! Ride it harder! Faster!"

Eden obediently complied. Mistress and slave moaned loudly. Soon both of them came and had loud thunderous orgasms. They laid on the floor together, entangled in each others' arms and legs. Ivy got up and grabbed one of her vines. She began to mold it with her hands and turned it into a pretty glowing green collar with Eden's name on it. Ivy addressed her new lover/slave.

"On your knees, slut!"

"Yes Mistress!"

Eden quickly rose to her knees. Ivy placed the collar around her neck.

"With this collar, I bind you forever to Me!"


Eden sobbed tears of joy and felt an orgasm rip through her body as her Mistress placed the collar around her neck and fasten it in place. She said to her in response,

"Thank you, Mistress ivy! I love it and I love you!"

"And I love you, my pet!"

Ivy attached a leash to the collar and lead Eden to the bedroom.

"Come my pet! Let's begin our new lives together!"

And so they did.....



12