Batgirl: Fuck Around, Find Out

Story Info
Batgirl has Robin (Jason Todd) try on a new costume.
2.4k words
4.5
2.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The patrol lasted longer than she expected that night. She was supposed to be done four hours ago, but the night never seemed to end. Hot, sweaty, and exhausted all Barbara wanted was to slip out of her Batgirl costume and take a bath in the Batcave jacuzzi.

Bruce and Dick were overseas. Searching for a young countess that Ras Al Ghul may have been associated with.

Barbara began slipping out of her uniform when she heard something from the locker room. She quickly slipped her uniform back on and reached for her utility belt.

"Just a black sports bra and underwear tonight, Batgirl?" Jason said.

Jason was off of patrol tonight. Bruce's orders. The new Robin punched out a henchman that was already handcuffed. And then punched out the cop who handcuffed him. It wasn't that Jason was out of control It was that he had fun doing it.

"What are you doing here?" Barbara said.

"Trying to see if there's a spare Robin costume," Jason said. "Didn't you create your first Batgirl costume from scratch?"

"I pretended to be Batman for a press conference. Then I converted it to a Batgirl costume." Barbara said.

Jason was checking her out. He knew what he was doing. Smile never leaving his lips.

It wasn't the first time Jason was inappropriate with her. He tried getting into her pants almost a year ago. Barbara would've entertained the idea but Jason had problems. And she didn't want him to bring her with him when they came undone. She could fall in love. But she rarely traveled with it. That's why she didn't go with Dick after he left Gotham.

"You look like you could use some company. Perhaps we could share a hot tub?" Jason asked.

Jason began to run his hands down his shirt and began to pull it off. Barbara wouldn't lie. Jason had an incredible figure. Heck. Bruce hated Jason's personality and only brought him in because the henchmen and villains were getting bigger and bigger. And Jason had the balls to take them on.

"You afraid to relax with your own partner?" Jason said.

"I'm the only one who worked tonight." Barbara said.

"Well I don't mind putting in some work right now." Jason said.

He took a step towards her. His eye was confident. Full of lust. "I'll even let you train me."

Barbara took a step back. Crossing her arms over her chest, so he could not stare at her nipples in case they were getting erect.

"What. You're not seeing anyone right now. No one would get jealous of you sharing a hot tub with me, Batgirl?" Jason said. "If that's what you wanted to do?"

Barbara began to nod but took another step back. She was tired more than horny.

"I'm sorry. But you look too sexy for me not to try." Jason said. He leaned in for a kiss.

"Your game is horrible tonight." Barbara said. "Nevermind. It's always horrible."

"Fine. You're right. You deserve better." Jason said. "I'm not Dick. Or Bruce."

Her face was flushed. He obviously knew about Dick. But he couldn't have known that she and Bruce had been fooling around for almost two years. If he did, did he think she was just a dumb whore?

Her thought passed. And for a moment, he gave up the act. And Barbara saw a snapshot of Jason that probably no one had seen. Self-deprecating and ashamed. Usually not a turn-on.

"Look. You're not exactly in left field. There's something between us.I just, can't figure it out yet. And I'm going through a phase of trying to figure out a lot." Barbara said. "That's what I need right now."

"Yeah. I get that." Jason said. "I do."

"You know what you need right now?" Barbara said.

"I'm trying to think of an answer that isn't sexual. This is new to me." Jason said.

"A new costume." Barbara said.

"I thought I was suspended." Jason said.

"You're not caring about rules now, are you?" Barbara said.

The two went into the "tailor" room. Prior to Barbara getting access to the cave, only Alfred had access to it. Jason was somewhat taken aback by how many variations of suits Batman had in the extra large walk-in closet.

"Many of these are prototypes. Stuff that never saw the field."

"What the hell is this?!" Jason said from across the room.

He held bright green biker shorts and a tank top-style Robin costume.

"Carrie Kelly. She was Robin for a few nights on an undercover mission. Decided she wanted a different life." Barbara said. "Her glasses were cool though. Nightvision with access to the Batcave's computer system."

He flipped through all of the Robin costumes Dick wore. He found a pair that had black tights on the bottom and black gloves. Completely void of green. He hated looking like a Christmas tree.

"I think I like this one." He said.

He raced into the locker room and came back.

Barbara was somewhat flushed. He looked oversized in it. He was a few inches shorter than dick but he had the muscles of a 30-year-old. He wasn't an acrobat. He was a streetfighter. She looked down a bit and saw the clear outline of his cock through the spandex of his costume. Somewhat imagining if she would have caved into his advances from earlier.

"Try this on for me." Barbara said.

She tossed Jason a suit from Batman's suit rack instead of Robins. He didn't recognize it.

"Bruce was a few years older than you when he put that on. It was his second prototype." Barbara said.

"How do you know? You weren't even aware that Bruce was Batman until two years ago." Jason said.

"Because I saw him in it. When he visited my dad on the rooftop. Or the apartment he lived in when he was still a lieutenant." Barbara said.

"He'd kill me if he saw me on the streets wearing this." Jason said.

"We'll use it as a stepping stone. You have a similar build as he did back then, so it might be our best shot." Barbara said.

Jason left the room. Barbara felt like it took an eternity for him to get back.

"Sorry Babs. This thing has like two zippers and they're hard to get up."

Jason walked back in. Barbara's jaw almost dropped.

He wasn't wearing the cape or cowl but Jason looked amazing in it. His shoulder, arms, and chest all molded perfectly into the top half. She kept waiting for him to turn just a tiny bit so she could see his butt in it.

"I get it. I'm not Batman. But this feels kind of good." Jason said.

Barbara threw him a cowl. It wasn't the tactical kind that Bruce wore on most patrol nights. This was something he kept in the back of the limo if he needed to make a quick change in a pinch.

Jason held off.

"Where's that zipper?" Barbara asked.

Jason pointed to his back. Barbara saw the last few inches needed to be zipper up.

"Put on the mask." Barbara whispered into his ear.

He pulled on the mask and slowly adjusted it.

"I'm not sure who would be more pissed. Dick or Bruce?" Jason laughed.

"Why are you so worried about what they'd think?" Barbara replied.

"I'll never get to wear this. If anything happened to Bruce, Dick would take over. And if anything happened to Dick...wel... another Batman would probably come off some list Bruce has on a spreadsheet in the Bat-computer." Jason said.

"You're young. My first year as Batgirl. I had the closest thing to police training any college student had and I still made mistakes that I can't explain." Barbara said.

"But you strive to be good. Just like Bruce. Sometimes I throw this on because I need to take out my aggression on someone." Jason said.

"You don't think that was Bruce? When he wore that costume. He'd travel to my dad's apartment and tell him that he was just wearing that to take out the Falcone syndicate and then it'd be hung up forever." Barbara said.

"I'm not Batman." Jason said.

"There's more Batman inside of you than there ever was with Dick." Barbara said.

He looked at her with her Batgirl cowl on. Her face was friendly. Loving.

Suddenly his lips were pressed roughly to hers. He pulled her body tightly to his own and the kiss melted whatever resistance she had from earlier. His tongue forced itself inside her mouth and she began teasing his tongue back.

The simple, but clearly pleasant moan, by Batgirl was enough to keep him from stopping. She pressed herself tighter into his chest. He gloved hands fighting to circle his waist.

He pulled away. She pushed back in. Missing his lips. She had had sex since Dick left. But she missed this. The back and forth. The yearnings.

"Tell me that this is real. And it's not about some harbored crush you had for Batman when he visited your dad late at night." Jason said.

She pushed him down onto his back and cowgirl straddled him.

"I'm going to give you what you've wanted. But only when you know that you've earned it." Batgirl said.

She placed his hands on his chest. Fully outlining her fingers on the large Bat. "I won't know if you've earned this, until you show me how much you need this."

She unzipped the back of her suit and let her top fall a bit.

"Oh wait. You don't like sports bras. Do you...." Barbara said. "What do I call you?"

"Batman." Jason said.

"Mmmm... that sounded good. Almost perfect." Batgirl said.

"Don't worry. You'll be calling me that for awhile, Batgirl." Jason said.

She took off her bra. Exposing her pert nipples.

He took both hands and placed them onto her bare breasts. She let out a laugh that turned into a playful sob. He wasn't gentle with her tight ass as he grabbed it and motion for her to lean down and kiss him.

She felt him slowly take his pants down. "You don't mind if I take these off?"

"You're Batman. You do whatever you want." Batgirl said.

She looked very happy to see the crimefighter take out his fully erect cock. Her mouth opened and without hesitancy she lunged onto it. His hand rolling through her red hair. Gently tightening his grip to tell her to stop short.

"Pretty please Batman. Fuck my mouth. I've been dreaming of it." Batgirl said.

She placed two hands on his asscheeks. He tasted nice, and even though he was close to making her gag she had forgotten how good a nice cock felt in her mouth. She couldn't believe how gorgeous Jay looked in the Batman costume. His eyes looked at her in such a loving way. She didn't hesitate to move up and down on his shaft as he let go of his fantasies of her tongue circling the head.

"God. Barbara. Keep doing that.'

Barbara's pussy was quivering. She felt her breath coming on rapidly and her suction around his pretty cock tightened. His pace increased and she could feel an orgasm approaching. God she wanted to have it splash across her chest.

Her eyes became lustful. Innocent. He knew that she wanted to get him off.

"No." he said. "On your hands and knees. That's an order, Batgirl"

He got behind her. Nearly shoving her to her knees but she got into position just in time. He slapped her ass, reminding her to remove the bottom half of her costume. Pulling down the bottom leggings, she crawl a bit forward.

He spread her legs just a tiny bit and Barbara arched her back accordingly, lifting her ass higher in the air so he could take her.

"Feel how wet I am for you, Batman. Jason." Batgirl said.

He took off a glove and slipped a finger into her. "I'm going to show you what you need."

Jason pumped his finger in and out of her quickly. His knuckles slapped her thirsty swollen clit.

"Say it." Jason said.

"Fuck me." Barbara said.

"No. Say it." Jason said.

"Fuck me Batman." Barbara said.

He removed his finger from her hot, tight dripping cunt and pushed them into her face.

"Whose cock is this?" Jason asked.

"Batman's cock." Barbara said.

"Close. Guess one more time and you'll get it." Jason said.

"It's my cock. Batgirl's cock. It belongs to my pussy. And my pussy only." Batgirl said.

"That's right, Batgirl." Jason said.

Jason slammed his cock deep into Barbara's soaked cunt. Although it hurt a bit, she was so focused on her fantasy of Batman fucking her in her childhood bedroom and Jason being a forbidden crush that she quickly got over it.

For a minute, all she could do is squeal, and take in how good it felt for the most recent edition of the Bat-team to slam into her.

"You're so tight, Batgirl. So perfectly warm and tight." He groaned.

"Is this what you needed?" He asked. Barbara nodded vigorously.

"Your cock is perfect, Batman. Keep filling me up with it." Batgirl said. "Fill my fuckhole, Batman. Show me that you're made for it."

She let out one last scream and felt her pussy clamp around her new lover's cock one last time. She anticipated him flinching and within a second he pushed in one last time to fill her pussy with his seed. She erupted into her own orgasm. Her own juices racing down her sweat-covered thighs.

At some point Jason removed himself from her and they fell on the floor. She curled up in the fold of his open arm and he simply stared at the sky contemplating over what they consummated.

He leaned over and kissed her gently. Her hands circled his body and she brought herself to hold him tightly.

"That was so much better than I imagined. And I've imagined this for some time."

"What can I say. I'm crazy about a sharp dressed man."

"How do we turn this into my costume?" Jason said.

His strong arms held her, protectively.

"Well. For now. You're Batman. You do whatever you fucking want." Batgirl smiled.

She raised an eyebrow and took off her cowl for the first time all night. She positioned herself on top of him, letting him know that round two was close by. The patrol was over for that night.