She-Hulk & Spidey's Workout Plan

Story Info
She-Hulk and Spider-Man create a unique workout video.
3.5k words
4.53
4.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ods111
Ods111
162 Followers

Peter Parker couldn't believe his eyes. He'd been offered two thousand dollars to record a three-minute exercise at-home video with She-Hulk. He'd been staring at the email for the last ten minutes. He thought it seemed odd for a superhero to create a workout video, but to do it with a co-worker he had a crush on made that feeling disappear. Well, one of the co-workers he had a crush on anyway. There was, of course, Black Widow. The curvy blonde on the Fantastic Four. Carol Danvers. He'd be lying if he said he didn't like how Pepper Potts smiled at him.

But something about She-Hulk turned him on more than any other woman on his list of crushes. That deep green skin, those perfect feminine features on that tall, shredded body. He especially loved when she was dressed professionally. Her messy black hair with a slight green tint tied back neatly into a bun, the glasses, and to top it all off, that body hidden underneath a blouse and a suit jacket.

Peter's cock stirred at the thought of seeing She-Hulk in tight workout gear. However, it was probably no different than what she usually wore when she wasn't working. The location of the video shoot was some random unmarked building in Queens. Peter didn't want to overthink it. If they did talk casually, he'd ask her out, and if they just recorded the video, he'd collect his cash and go home. It was enough for a few frozen meals and rent.

It was good money for Peter Parker.

*

"What the hell is this pay, Jerry?!" Jennifer Walters shouted at her manager across the desk. Superheroes having PR teams and managers used to be about having someone with a friendly smile do all the talking when something crazy happened. Now every hero found themselves getting asked to do some commercial, endorsement, or even a goddamned boxercise video with some other guy in spandex.

"Look, Jen, this is a good look for you. You and the Spider guy have... nice bodies." Jerry said sheepishly.

"Do you want to record him stretching or me?" Jen asked.

"I'm just saying, if the people see a fit and attractive male and female superhero working out, it'll be inspiring." Jerry said.

"I want more money." Jenn demanded.

"Twenty five grand is plenty! It's only three minutes! You'll get ninety-five percent of the profits!" Jerry said.

"Fine. Do we have to follow any specific instructions?" Jenn straightened the collar of her suit jacket.

"We were told you two had to just workout on camera. Y'know just exercise."

"I don't have to exercise. I doubt Spider-Man has to."

"Just pretend! Jen this is good for your public image! Don't you want to be more of an inspiration than you already are?" Jerry quickly ran his hands through his slick back black hair.

"Fine. I'll do the shitty video for the shitty money." Jen huffed.

"Great, just sign here." Jeff pointed at the dotted line. Jen signed the paper.

"What time am I supposed to be there?"

"Four PM. Call me when you're done."

Jen sat back down in the chair. She didn't dislike Spider-Man. She didn't know enough about him. She always saw him as a spindly guy in a full-face mask. She figured he was hiding a hideous facial deformity or just horrible acne. It didn't matter to her. She'd get her money and probably end up spending it on her house renovations.

*

Peter was lucky he didn't need to wear any workout clothes. The email stated he could shoot the video in his regular suit. All he had to do was run it through the washing machine and swing down the street. Spider-Man opened the front door and found that the place was a lot cleaner than he expected. It was more of a glossed-up dance studio with mirrors that lined the walls. A small camera on top of a tripod sat in the corner of the room. Spider-Man sat on the floor, waiting for She-Hulk to arrive. He looked up at the clock towards the ceiling; it read 4:24PM.

After another ten minutes, She-Hulk finally entered the building. Spider-Man was star-struck. She was wearing a baby blue sports bra that just barely contained her ridiculously huge breasts, a black skin-tight pair of yoga shorts, and baby blue Nike shoes with a light pink checkmark and outline. The strap of her bag sat in between her tits.

"Spider-Man." Jen outstretched her hand.

"She-Hulk?" Spider-Man shook her hand. "Or Ms. Walters? What should I call you?"

"Just call me Jen." She laughed at his awkward introduction. Spider-Man realized she had a cute smile; she seemed more approachable than he initially thought she would be.

"Sorry for being late, first I had to find appropriate clothes for this, then I had to wash them and you know how it is trying to wash clothes in a public laundromat, especially when everyone is asking for autographs and pictures, then I needed gas." Jen explained.

"Yeah every now and again I have to wash this suit in private. Gotta go in at 3AM when nobody's around." Spider-Man said. He tried to maintain eye contact with a woman who stood 6'7 inches tall.

"Yup. That's life," Jen walked over to the tripod while tying her hair back into a long ponytail. Spider-Man watched her giant ass sway with every step. "So what are you thinking?"

"Huh?" Spider-Man almost started drooling in his mask.

"The workout routine." Jen laughed before dropping her bag and turning around.

"Oh right, well I was thinking we start with some stretches and then um..." Spider-Man trailed off as he noticed her nipples poking through the thin fabric of her top.

"You okay?" Jen asked. She noticed his eyes dart down to her chest and back up to her eyes.

"I'm fine, I'm just thinking." Spider-Man lied, and he knew that she was onto him. Her lips were curling into a slight smirk.

"It's not that kind of video Spider-Man," Jen teased. "Not yet anyway..." She mumbled under her breath after turning around to start up the camera.

"You don't want to start a workout with stretching, I say we start with some breathing and arm rotations and then some calisthenics and then we finish it with stretches. Does that work for you?"

"Yeah that's fine." Spider-Man replied.

"Great, do you want to be in the front or behind?"

"What?"

"Do you want to be closer to the camera or do you want me to be closer to the camera?" Jen couldn't hold her smile in.

"I'll be in the back." Spider-Man said.

"Nice, all the men at home get a nice view of my cleavage." Jen joked. Spider-Man let out an awkward laugh as he moved behind her to try to hide his rising erection.

"I'm going to be honest, Spider-Man. I don't really know what to say when we start." Jen snuck a quick glance at the imprint in his suit.

"Just say something positive to the people. Something that'll get their confidence up for a good workout." Spider-Man explained.

"I'll try," Jen said before pressing the button to start the recording.

"Hello New York! Are you ready to get pumped at home?! It's me, The Sensational She-Hulk and my partner for this workout, The Amazing Spider-Man! We are going to start with some easy arm rotations and breathing exercises!" Jen then stopped talking.

"Why'd you stop?" Spider-Man asked.

"Two reasons," Jen approached Spider-Man, towering over him. "You were staring at my ass the entire time. While I am flattered this is supposed to be family-friendly. I kept looking into the mirror to see that little tormentor down there poking through your suit. If we're going to do this we obviously need to blow off some steam."

"You're not saying what I think you're saying?" Spider-Man responded. He cringed on the inside at his attempt to play dumb. Jen grabbed Spider-Man's mask and pulled it up to the bridge of his nose. Peter's tongue got caught in his throat. Jen gently kissed his slightly stubbled chin before pushing him to the ground.

"Why do you think the readers tuned into this? To see us flirt our way through some silly little exercise and wait an entire page for the goods? No. There hasn't even been an action scene." She-Hulk kicked off her shoes and slid her pants down her legs, moving both articles of clothing to the side.

"What? What readers?"

"Don't worry about it. Just find the zipper." Jen said.

"My suit doesn't really have a zipper."

"That's a shame. Well then just take it all off."

Peter jumped to his feet and removed his suit despite his rock-hard erection.

"You're keeping the mask?" Jen asked after removing her sports bra, revealing her massive breasts.

"I have a secret identity, Jen."

"That's cute. Anyway on your back."

Peter did as he was told. He was determined to last as long as possible. His confidence skyrocketed when she told him to strip. He figured that his usual Parker luck was sometimes good.

"Let's see Wonder Woman do this shit..." Jen spoke under her breath before kneeling beside Peter's massive throbbing cock. She grabbed the base of his cock and shook it around.

"How big are you?"

"I guess nine inches? I don't know, I've never measured it." Peter's heart was pounding in his chest. He obviously wasn't a virgin, but he never expected to actually sleep with someone on his list of crushes.

"Nine inches? It really is one of those stories." Jen said.

"What are you on about with these stories?" Peter asked.

"Nothing. Just let me do my thing." Jen then gathered up a large mound of spit and opened her mouth, glazing Peter's cock. She pursed her lips and let the slobber fall out like a fountain. Jen moved her hand down to massage Peter's heavy, hairy balls, making Peter groan loudly. Jen ran her long tongue up and down his spit-soaked dick. Her heavy breasts sat atop Peter's legs; he was surprised at their softness.

"Y'know," Jen pulled her tongue away from the base of his cock and ran it over his sensitive head. "You might be bigger than Colossus."

"I-I do-doubt th-that..." Peter mumbled.

"I mean he's hung like a horse, but you've got quite the package." Jen kissed and nibbled along the tip, lapping up the small dallops of pre-cum that squirted out.

"Have you ever thought about doing porn, Spider-Man? You've definitely got the cock and the body for it." Jen continued to plant tiny kisses on Peter's cock.

"No... That wouldn't be a gUH!" Peter yelped at the sensation of Jen's tongue and full deep green lips torturing his cock. "A g-ggood look fo-for my brand..."

"So you staring at my ass during the intro of the family-friendly workout video was a good look for your brand?"

"Hu-h y-you got m-me th-there..." Peter chuckled.

Jen pushed Peter's legs apart and slid in between his cock. She lifted her tits up and smiled at Peter's reaction. Mary-Jane had never offered a tit-fuck, but then again, he never asked her.

"I'm pretty much obligated to wrap my tits around your cock. It's what the people want." Jen said while running her fingers over her nipples.

"Wha?"

"Just enjoy yourself, Spider-Man."

Jen wrapped her gorgeous, disproportionately large boobs around Peter's cock and cupped them, pumping them up and down the length of his member. The pale head of Peter's cock just barely poked out of She-Hulk's massive expanse of deep green cleavage.

"How many girls do you want to fuck, Spider-Man?" Jen asked as if they were out for a cup of coffee.

"Th-there's... quite a l-lot." Peter said.

"That's why I asked. Who's number one on your list? Excluding me of course." Jen continued to pump her squishy, spit-caked breasts up and down.

"Nu-number one would prob-probably be Bl-Black Widow."

"Ah! The redhead or the blonde? Ooooh, why not both? Can you imagine a double tit-fuck from both Black Widows?" Jen was trying to make him cum, but Peter held out. He knew he could last a while but wasn't sure if he could outwork She-Hulk.

"Th-that'd be... nice." Peter gulped.

"Wow. Such a gentleman. I'm smothering your cock with my tits, asking you who you want to fuck, filling your head with threesome fantasies about two sexy assassins, and you say it'd be nice. Imagine if I asked Logan."

"Don't ask him. He's an asshole." Peter said that part loud and clear.

"That's what makes him good." Jen said. She slowed her pumping and returned to kissing his cock.

"Please don't tell me you slept with him."

"Hell no. I was just saying he'd probably have a list longer than yours."

Jen left one more smooch on Peter's still rock-hard dick and stood up. She stepped over his lower body and leaned down until his cock head just barely touched her pussy lips.

"Have you ever put it in the other hole, Spider-Man?"

"Yes. Once." Peter admitted. One night, he didn't have condoms, so he ended up slipping it in Black Cat's backdoor. It was quick, but Felicia seemed to enjoy herself.

"Good, because I'm going to be honest, I don't want to run the risk of us having weird half hulk half spider babies." Jen reached down to grab his slimy cock and aimed it towards her bum. She slowly sank down onto Peter's thick cock, taking it all the way until her ass cheeks met his balls. Peter groaned as Jen began to grind her ass against his rigid cock.

"Mmmhh so who's next on the list?"

"Sue Storm," Peter said before reaching up to cup her swinging breasts.

"Really? She's always seemed a little prudish to me." Jen bit her bottom lip at the feeling of Peter playing with her huge tits.

"I-I think loyal is the word yo-you're looking for." Peter mumbled.

"I mean I guess so. Why would she be on the list if you can't go for her?"

"Because it's just a thought. I wouldn't act on it."

"You sure as shit acted on it with me. Your cock is buried in my ass."

Peter began to thrust upward, making Jen's big green ass clap and jiggle. Throughout their conversation, he just now realized that he didn't have to hold back like he did with Mary-Jane and Felicia. He took his hands off her fleshy mounds, grabbed her hips, and pounded even faster. Jen began to fuck back, slamming her powerful hips back down. Their rhythm caused Jen's boobs to bounce uncontrollably in a blur.

"Yo-you want to know something funny?" Peter said while he ran his hands up her six-pack.

"What's that?" Jen asked while panting.

"I've never met someone who talks as much as I do."

"Is that supposed to be a compliment?" Jen reached down to place her hands on Peter's firm pecs, and she continued to take the full force of his power fucking.

"It's whatever you want it to be, Jen." Peter smiled.

"You slick bastard!" Jen's body shot up, causing her tits to bounce.

"Fuck yeah make me gape you fucker!" Jen shouted. Sweat began to form along her temples as she let Peter pound away at her tight asshole.

"Goddamn, Spider-Man!" Jen's orgasm made her entire body shake. She fell on top of Peter, smothering him with her soft tits and toned body.

"How the hell have you still not finished?" Jen asked.

"Sit up a little bit." Peter's voice was almost a whisper. Jen did as she was told and pushed off of his shoulders to sit up. Peter grabbed her right tit and slowly fucked Jen. He slipped her hard nipple into his mouth and rolled his tongue around those dark green areolas. Jen shook her big ass as Peter slurped greedily at her breasts.

"I think the readers would like a little ass to mouth action. Don't you think so, Spider-Man?" She-Hulk slowed her grinding as Peter pulled away from his chest.

Jen pulled off of his cock and felt her asshole winking.

"You really did make me gape you little pervert." Jen prepared another line of spit and dropped it onto Peter's cock. She took him into his mouth, deepthroating his dick as Peter thrust his hips upwards, face fucking the jade giantess. Peter continued to fuck her face for a minute before grabbing her head and pulling her off of him.

"On your back. Please." Peter said, standing up.

"Such a gentleman." Jen flipped over on her back.

Peter ran his hands over her thick butt before shoving his cock into her ass once again.

"Fuck yeah, Spider-Man." Jen groaned as Peter slipped two fingers into her soaking wet pussy.

"Y'know She-Hulk, I think I'm going to make the most of this..." Peter slipped his cock out of her bum and into her pussy. He'd go all the way into her dripping wet snatch, exit, and enter her bum over and over. Peter watched Jen's tits bounce lewdly as he fucked both of her holes.

"Wh-What kind of fucked up pe-pervert would come up with this? Oh, that's right..." She-Hulk stammered while she ran her hands over Peter's sweaty body. Peter didn't know what came over him; he was full of raw sexual energy. Jen's moans devolved into mindless, unintelligible noises. Peter knew he was close.

"I'm close, Jen... Where do you want it?" Peter said while pulling out of her pussy. She-Hulk stuck her tongue out lewdly, giving him a hint of where to finish. Peter shifted up along her body and jerked himself off. She-Hulk stared at his cock like it was a ticking time bomb. When Peter groaned, it sure felt like an explosion. A sticky, white-hot blast landed in her eyes, mouth, hairline, and the bridge of her nose. Thick ropes of seed shot all over her face, trailing down her neck and eventually dribbling down her tits. Peter kept unloading; he hadn't released in almost a year.

When he finally stopped cumming, he fell to his back in exhaustion. Jen grabbed her boobs and began to lick the thick cream from them, savoring every drop.

"Goddamn, Spider-Man." She said while wiping the globs of seed from her eyebrows and cheeks.

"S-sorry... It's been a while since I've... Well, you know. " Peter huffed.

"I can see that." Jen laughed. She scooted towards Peter and removed his mask from his sweaty red face.

"That's not good..." Peter Parker was too tired to do anything. Even if he could, it's not like She-Hulk would tell Jameson that he fucked her when they were supposed to be recording an exercise video.

"You're cute too." Jen used Peter's mask to wipe the load from her face.

"Sorry hun, you just made a huge mess I figured I'd clean it up." Jen dropped the now-soiled mask and cuddled up next to Peter.

"H-how are we going to record the video with my mask like that?" Peter asked, still racked with exhaustion.

"I'll go to the corner store and buy you a new one." Jen kissed the side of his head.

"Superheroes don't wear their own merch for one. Also I doubt it'll fit. My suit is custom made to fit me. The material is a very expensive, highly sought after fabric hand crafted by-"

"Spidey," She cut him off. "This is spandex. The tag is still inside the mask."

Peter blushed even harder.

"Shit. I tried to impress you."

Jen leaned in and kissed his sweaty nose.

"You just gave me two orgasms, Spider-Man. You know who didn't?"

"Who?" Peter asked.

"Colossus."

Peter broke out into a dopey grin. Confident Peter Parker returned.

"I'm not going to keep calling you Spider-Man, Spider-Man. What's your real name?"

"Peter Parker."

"Give me your number Peter Parker, I might set you up with the Widows."

"We still have to record the video, Jen." Peter hid his excitement through professionalism.

"Shit. Okay look, nobody can really tell your mask is cumstained, let's just call it sweat."

"Alright. That works."

She-Hulk and Spider-Man slipped their clothing over their worn-out bodies and restarted the act by getting into position.

"Before we start, I want to let you know I'm keeping the original recording. I'll cut out the unmasking part."

"Thanks, Jen. Ready?"

"Ready."

"Hello New York! Are you ready to get pumped at home?!"

Jen and Spidey couldn't stop smirking to themselves.

*

I know this story is a bit different from the DC Universe stories I've been making, but this idea came to me after a few hours of trying to come up with new ideas for the DC side of things. I had a lot of fun writing Jennifer Walters. I don't see a lot of her stories on this site, so I figured I'd give it a shot. Maybe I'll do more Marvel stories. Maybe I'll let Peter complete his list. Maybe I'll do a Marvel and DC crossover story one day. Doesn't matter what I think as long as you enjoy it. Any suggestions or requests you can put them in the comments below. Thank you for reading.

Ods111
Ods111
162 Followers