Batgirl Ninja

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bitch!"

"Whore!"

They writhed in a macabre dance as Batgirl humped her hips into Harley's crotch. Jokers lover grabbed Batgirl by the ass and dug her nails in the flesh as deep as possible. The masked vigilante shrieked and reluctantly released her hold on the breathless Harley and backed up. They grappled again, each with their hands buried in each others heaving breasts, neither one willing to relinquish their hold as their fingers burrowed into sensitive tissue. As they drew closer and closer they spat at each other, scratching and tearing each others creamy tits. When their noses were within an inch apart Batgirl brought her knee up into Harley's cunt.

"Right on the money! Aha, ha, oof!" Puffed the woman as her tits heaved and shook.

Batgirl repeated the knee attack and Harley crumpled to the floor. Without a moments hesitation Batgirl was on her and mashed her body hard into Harley's. As they flattened out Batgirl's sopping pussy met Harley's quite moist muff and they rubbed on each other with a sensual abandon. Their snarling had softened to a low groaning as both unexpectedly experienced sexual arousal. With both her arms pinned above her head Harley was in a difficult position as Batgirl let her weight sit upon the immobile woman.

"Ooo, oh...you."

Harley's legs thrashed wildly under Batgirl as their cunts ground into each others.

"Where is Grodd's time machine?"

"Hee, hee, oof. Not...not telling, hah, hah, hah!"

"Right!"

Batgirl rolled with her foe and succeeded in getting into a scissor position with Harley's head between her thighs. As Harley looked up with her neck fully clamped down on Batgirl used her superior strength to pull the woman's face directly into her snatch. As she squeezed tightly Harley began to fight for breath as her mouth was buried in Batgirl's seeping pussy.

"Blub, glub!"

Harley felt the terrific sensation of suffocating in Batgirl's muff and her head swam from the lack of oxygen. Batgirl held her thighs tight shut and allowed herself to wallow in Harley's face connected to her soft folds.

"Where is the machine?"

"Coo...woo."

Batgirl snarled and rolled over again and was on top of Harley again. She pushed her pelvis down and smothered Harley's face with her over heated pussy. She humped up and down in a fierce yet strangely erotic embrace. Despite her sorry predicament Harley opened her own legs and welcomed the cool air on her hot box. Batgirl relented and rose up to let her rival breathe in.

"Do you want more?" Demanded the Domino Daredoll.

"Find...Catwoman. And you shall find the machine."

Batgirl stood up and watched Harley heave up and down on the floor as she rubbed her wet pussy, desperate for her sexual release. Batgirl slipped away quietly and collected her things. So, Catwoman had the answer as to return back home. And Batman was with her. Osaka here I come.

END?

12