Batgirl Thong

Story Info
Living in a University town can be interesting.
4.2k words
4.52
25.6k
21
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers

Welcome to a new story in the life of Drew. This Drew is not the spacefaring earther converted into Lord Drew. This Drew is the OTHER Drew, normal, earther, lives in the USA, west coast, coastal community of central California. This story is about him, but about me. While I did not have all the adventure that is told, I sure wish I had. One part of it is true, maybe more...you can guess which part.

The intent of this story is just a few months into the future. But living and working in a university town, you NEVER know what you may run into, or find yourself inside of...metaphorically speaking...of course.

All folks are over the Age of 18, in Drew's case, way over (X3). All sex is consensual and fun. This story is for a certain young woman who 'lost' her small and cute Batgirl thong panties on the main street of my beautiful, picturesque town one night.

* * * * *

Drew awoke with a start, decidedly hung over. He remembered parts of the night, but there were some missing sections of the previous night that were...well...blank.

Even in his worst college days, backouts were never a norm. Drew could think of only one, after the breakup with his 'dream' girl, that tequila had ended the night. His friends had to carry his sorry whinny ass home. Even then, he remembered more than he did last night.

It had even been many, many years since he had an actual hangover. He began to worry. It was one thing to be a young college age idiot and do something stupid. It was quite another to be 60 years of age, hold a responsible job with local government and find out you did something publicly stupid one night and then find out the details on a Friday morning.

He rotated his head and saw a glass of fresh water on the nightstand. He decided to go through his normal nightly routines.

He saw that his pill organizer was open for Thursday, so he knew he had taken his nightly regiment of pills last night, 'check'.

His dog was laying at the foot of his bed, 'check'.

She was not coming up to get her morning scratches, so 'un-check'. He must have done something bad last night.

He saw the bed clothes were in order, 'check'.

He lifted the sheets and spread, and the smell hit him hard. Serious smells of sex, 'un-check'.

"Oh my" he thought. A weird old Scottish bar song rang into his mind, "luckily you did not wake up with a blue ribbon on you," he commented to his rather sore dick.

But he felt clean. He ran his hand down his body and ran it around his crotch. 'hummm' he thought, 'must have showered' not sticky as would be a norm. Not sure to check or uncheck on that one.

He pulled the pillow over from the other side of the bed and could smell a very feminine scent, lilacs, and vanilla. It smelled high end and expensive, 'check'.

'So today is Friday, I could just call off.' He debated with himself, 'No, no need, just go in, finish up the reports and scoot early,' he thought.

He looked at his phone, 9:45. 9:45! He never slept in! He must have slept through all his alarms. He had slept thorough his 5:30 am, 'time to do crap ½ hour before getting ready to go to work' alarm. He had slept through his 6am 'get your ass up and go to work' alarm.

Drew decided to think more on what he could remember. He sent a quick text to some co-workers so they would know he was alive. He was always the first in the office and it frightened some when he was late. He even sent texts when he went directly to field meetings, so he did not worry some of them. And that was during a regular week! Not one of a sex fused night he did not remember.

"So, what the fuck happened last night?" Drew chided himself.

His friends and co-workers were out on their first post-covid after-work get together. Just folks from several departments getting together to gossip about what the last year and a half were like. He started a bit earlier and stayed later than most because he was single, bored, and enjoying the company after so much isolation.

The younger groups of co-workers started to bar hop and drug him along because he was safe. The women did not mind his very corny flirting, because honestly he was safe and boring. A past employee Michelle had shown up. She was a redheaded sensual dynamo and always flirted for free drinks.

The local university was having late Mardi Gras parties, or so he was told. Drew did not mind the views or the constant body contact. He was not an idiot and would never expect anything, but it was fun to look and flirt a bit by asking about their choice in 'clothing'.

There were a lot of noticeably young, very sexy, scantily clad women all over town and crammed into every bar they frequented. They had crammed themselves into a bar with a small dance floor and were in the rear seating.

The floor show that caught Drews attention was a 'Batman' making out with 'wonder woman' as she ground her rear into his crotch. She was quite the aggressor and stunningly beautiful.

Drew and Michelle were leaning against a chair and having to yell to hear over the sound and Drew's loss of hearing after too many years in construction.

"Commando or panties?" Drew asked Michelle trying to start a wager.

"Oh, definitely matching panties or thong," She replied.

And as if on cue Batman pulled up her skirt so he could grind directly on the exposed cheeks of her ass. Wonder Woman half turned to Batman with a huge smile and buried her tongue in his mouth. There, blazoned across her mons, was the Wonder Woman logo. In miniature so it would fit on the front of her minuscule panties.

"How did you know?" Drew asked Michelle.

"Because I would have done the same. The boy is going to get what he wants, but she must make him work for it. Plus, the skirt is just too short. She would look like a slut if she were flashing her bare pussy around, but in costume, those cute little panties make her legit." Michelle yelled in his ear.

"But a longer skirt like I am wearing?" she paused as she turned to Drew and pushed her big breasts against his chest.

He looked down but any view was blocked by the shirt covered expanse of flesh. He did look deep in her cleavage for a moment but felt she was doing something with her hands. The back of which kept bumping his growing erection.

She finally finished playing with her own skirt and raised her right hand, running her fingers under his nose. He could feel the wetness on the edge of his nose, and he knew that his mustache was now coated.

The scent of wet woman filled him.

"Now a short skirt like mine, is just long enough to allow a woman to go commando, especially after she just had herself waxed," she smiled, "so smooth," and then put her fingers in Drews beer and swished them around.

Drew just gave out a huge sigh. He knew, that she knew, that he would be jacking off that night to her and the imaginary visuals of her smooth pussy. That infinitesimal and microscopic essence, that now floated in his beer, was as close as he was ever going to get the main source of his fantasies.

They both knew and enjoyed the flirt. He still had hopes, that one day, he could tap into the main source, but that is why he considered himself a romantic fool. Depending on the amount of alcohol he consumed, he was either a romantic or a fool. Only a fool would think that she would allow a man twice her age to tap that.

But a man must have his dreams.

Drew took a huge swig of his beer and then set it down on the end of the Bar. Something had rung in his head and he knew it was time to walk home. Anything more and he would turn maudlin.

"Well, it does add to the ambiance of the vintage," He paused to smile a smile of acknowledgement. She had the pussy so therefore the power in their little flirt game.

'My thanks." He stated to Michelle, with her Cheshire cat smile, "Time for me to head home and you to look for your next victim." With a shared chaste kiss on the lips, Michelle went back to the younger crowd and Drew settled out the tab.

He was walking out the front door when a short thin Batgirl slammed into him. He remembered her and the other Justice League costumes at a previous bar. Following Batgirl into the bar was a cute demure Joker. He didn't think it possible to make the Joker look sexy, but she had done a 'damned fine job' as his dad would have said. He looked down the sidewalk and could see a dejected looking Captain America looking like he might puke in the sidewalk trash can.

All hell broke loose behind him.

Drew turned his head and saw a small, gloved hand flailing away. First at Batman and then at Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman, in true character had her wrists crossed blocking the blows. I am sure it would play well in the dozens of videos that were now being filmed or streamed from the forest of phones held high.

He was rocked against the door jamb by the passing of two hulky males. The two bouncers that were out covering the line outside the bar, and hitting on anything in a skirt, had finally clued in and came inside to stop the action.

The sounds that emanated from the bar during the dustup, just escalated when the bouncers joined the fray. Drew could not hear all of it. But based on intel gained from others in the crowd, Batgirl and Batman were supposed to be a couple. It seems Wonder Woman was an old Batman girlfriend in town for the weekend.

Drew just shrugged. 'Not my monkey, not my circus,' was his thought as he turned down the main street and started his walk home. Only a couple of hundred feet later he was passed by a rumpled Batman, sans face and head covering, and Wonder Woman with no crown and ripped bodice. Batman looked terrified and Wonder Woman looked pissed.

"What did you see in that little poor shit anyway?" asked Wonder Woman of Batman.

"Can we talk about this later? She has a horrible temper and...let's talk when its safe" he said while sort of stuttering.

Batman hit his fob and Drew just had to stop and stare. This college kid was getting into an Audi R8 spyder. Maybe his dad was Bruce Wayne. Drew thought back to university days and his beat-up Datsun 510, bought for $2000.

This young and dumb, student kid was climbing into a $160,000 dollar car.

He heard commotion behind him. Based on the high-pitched feminine voice and the inappropriate language, he assumed that Batgirl was free from the clutches of the bouncers. Drew turned his body a quarter turn and kept one eye on the couple scrambling into the high-priced car and the other on the rolling storm clouds formed around a sprite of costumed fury.

Drew noticed the bottle in Batgirl's hand. Not just a beer bottle but one the Bar empties. It had to be. And she was planning on doing harm with it.

Drew was not one to get involved in the normal day to day emotional baggage of others. But with that said, he knew the aftermath and pain that would be caused if that bottle slammed into that expensive toy of a car. Police reports, insurance companies, potential lawsuits all rolled through Drews head as he watched her arm come up, bottle in hand as she walked past.

Just as she passed him, he stepped behind her and did two things. He liberated the bottle from her hand as her arm started the forward sweep and wrapped his other arm around her waist and spun her around, facing away from the car.

Due to the alcohol consumed by all parties, the moves were not as smooth and poetic as he had hoped. They stumbled and just barley caught themselves before becoming a drunken heap on the sidewalk. Batgirl then made another decision as her prey lit up his engines and squealed his way into the limited traffic. She decided to throw a round house punch on Drew.

Drew pulled his head back as the gloved fist ran past his nose and her momentum spun her around and she ended up on her attractive little butt, legs spread showing her cute little Batgirl panties.

"You asshole!" she screamed at Drew," why did you stop me?"

"Because you were going to do something stupid that would have haunted you for months. You know that kid's car is worth like $160,000. Right?"

"$180,000, Daddy bought the twin turbo package, but yea, I wanted to blow it the fuck up," she screamed and then the fight went out of her and she started to cry. The delightful version of the Joker popped into the scene. The Joker crouched down with her, her arms around Batgirl. Joker looked up and mouthed "Thank you.'

The crowd that had formed started to dissipate and Drew was not sure what to do. He was having a very hard time not staring at the small bat symbol emblazoned on the on the small triangle of fabric that was hugging the curves of her pudenda.

Drew held out his hand in offer to lift her off her ass. She looked at him first with a bit of anger, but then saw a shift and took his offered hand pulled her up.

"OK, I admit that I owe you. It aggravates me, but I owe you," She commented. Joker just stood quietly nodding her head.

"Let me buy you a drink and we can call it even" Bat Girl offered Drew. The Joker was behind her shaking her head yes and placing her hands in the prayer position.

"Oh, those boys bought us a round before you got that text and stormed off. Let's go drink those!" the Joker said enthusiastically.

Batgirl headed off and the Joker took Drews arm, and they followed the cute swish of Batgirl's skirt.

"Hi, I am Ann by the way. And Batgirl is named Casey." The Joker, now known as Ann, commented.

"Well, Hi Ann. I am Drew and this became interesting quickly. Does your friend always have such a hot temper?" Drew asked.

"Well, she is my roommate and well...most of the time no. But Tyler her boyfriend is an asshole and can't keep his dick in his pants. This is like the third or fourth time she has caught him." Ann finished with a shrug.

They all entered a bar farther back up the block and found a group of what looked like Frat boys hitting the drinking hard themselves. They saw Batgirl and their mood lightened right up. The Joker made them incredibly happy and then they noticed the old guy trailing behind and holding hands with the Joker.

"Where are those drinks you poured for us?" asked Bat Girl.

Three of the frat boys cleared the way and there sat three shots.

"One was supposed to be for Wonder Woman, but that's not going to happen. It's all yours," stated the Joker. And she was asked a question by one of the sitting Frat boys. He thought he heard the word 'father' and the Joker shook her head no. Batgirl handed out the three drinks.

The frat boys seemed extremely uncomfortable with Drew there. He just assumed that they were working the girls for hopeful fun later and they felt Drew was going to cock-block them.

"To Payback" stated Batgirl. Drew, Casey and Ann slammed the shots home.

And that is where Drews memory stopped.

***

Drew was still lying in bed, but he had to really hit the restroom. The dog had finally come up slowly and was getting the mellow version of morning scratches. He gave her warning, threw the covers off, and trundled into the restroom to pee.

The first two gifts of remembrance were two lipstick kiss marks on the bathroom mirror.

After relieving himself, he looked closely at the lip prints. Then Drew being Drew, went and got a magnifying glass and looked at the wrinkle pattern contained within the lips. There were two individual's lips on his mirror!

He thought for a moment and the only thing he could think of was making sure the housekeeper did not clean the damn mirror. Someone had sex in his bed, maybe these two did while he slept nearby.

'No, I know I had sex last night,' he admitted to himself, 'My dick is sore, so I had lots of sex, but with whom?'

He then noticed his towel was missing from its hook and he went to fetch another. He noticed that he was down a few towels and then went to look in the hamper. Three towels in the hamper, and face towels too. He never used face towels himself he kept them around for past girlfriends.

He looked in the trash and found the makeup removal pads, with lots of clown makeup. It sort of turned him on, the thought of the sexy little Joker was out there in public 'nude', stripped of all her camo paint.

But his memory was still, just absolutely fucked.

Maddening, plain maddening. He could not remember a thing after that shot. Well, there was some vague images that floated in and out. The images contained lots of laughing.

And that was about it.

Drew started to feel like this was in part one of the movie "The Hangover". He wanted to start pulling up receipts and looking for tigers and chickens. He searched his little bungalow for any additional clues and found nothing...nada.

So, he did what every responsible government employee does, he started to get ready for work. He showered again, packed his preprepared breakfast and lunch. He shoved all of that in his satchel and slung it over his shoulder.

He grabbed his hobby gear and was off to walk to work. Drew had started a new 'hobby' after the pandemic and the 'stay at homes' were issued. Being an 'essential worker', he was at his office or job site each day. He started to notice the trash on his walk to work. So, he bought a gripper-pick-r-upper and used disposable grocery bags each day. He was always so shocked in the amount he picked up each day, each way.

So, he had just dumped bag two in city trashcans when he hit Main Street. It brought back memories of the previous night but did not bring back anything after that fatal shot of tequila. Drew continued along his merry pathway, always amazed how different main street looked in the morning, sans people. Just delivery trucks, garbage trucks and the lone Honey Dipper pumping out a restaurant grease trap.

'Lots of trash and tokens of a good night,' Drew thought as he packed miniature booze bottles, napkins, receipts, used mask, one unused condom still in the package, and the occasional costume piece lost in the merriment into the trash bag. He was ready to dump bag three, when he got close to the area of his bewilderment.

Fuck! He wished he could remember what happened after that one shot!

The trash he considered 'prey' normally lurked in the gutter or up at the transition between sidewalk and building. In his normal pattern, his eyes were down and sweeping in front of him. But as he dumped his third bag. He looked down the street and saw a bit of color that triggered something in his mind.

He walked down part of the block and then looked out in the street. Between lanes, laid that color. With little need to check traffic, but he did anyway, he walked out onto main street to retrieve what he had seen.

A small pair of Batgirl thongs.

He had grabbed them with his gripper but violated one of his rules and dropped them in his hand. He slowly walked back to the sidewalk and received a honk from a car he did not even see. But the driver had seen him in the middle of the road and slowed. The driver was male and older and just smiled at Drew because he had seen what Drew had found.

But the driver did not know the story, but then neither did Drew.

Drew rubbed the fabric between his fingers.

He continued his path and went to Blackhorse Coffee to order a tea. He settled into an outdoor table and contemplated the small slip of silky fabric.

Then flashes came to the back of his mind.

He was remembering. But it was in bits and pieces.

He remembered the laughing.

He remembered the car they climbed into. Well not all. The Joker had climbed in and still holding his hand pulled him in the car.

Batgirl, standing at the UBER car door pulled up her skirt and yanked down the panties all while mumbling about how her asshole boyfriend had bought this expensive silk thong to match her outfit. She cast it out into the middle of Main Street with a curse.

Drew did not want to tell her about the matching thong on Wonder Woman.

DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers
12