Batgirl Thong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers

He remembered turning his head over his right shoulder and watching the cute glittering fabric arch into the street. It fell in and out of shadow as it fluttered in the beams of the streetlight.

She then slid into the car and put her hand on his thigh.

Then nothing.

'Fuck! Why can't I remember more?'

Drew immediately reached for his phone and opened his UBER app. He checked the history and there it was a charge for last night. One way...

He heard a ding from his phone, new text arrival. He had been getting them all morning, so he left the sexy fabric in his lap and opened the phone again.

"Are you awake yet? read the text. But it was the sender that made his breath stop. The ID showed The Joker.

Drew found nothing to lose in this situation, so he responded "Yes, I live. But what the hell happened?"

":) What do you remember?" the Joker asked.

"Pretty much nothing after that shot of tequila." He sent that and then immediately followed it up with. "Did find some sexy lip prints on my mirror, though."

"Well, :( for not remembering and :) for liking the lip prints." The Joker stated and he was sure he could hear her sigh from a distance.

His phone dinged again. He opened it to a very sexy, incredibly creepy photograph of her, still in Joker make-up with his very erect cock beside her face. She must have done it selfi-style because she had shot down her body. In the foreground was her truly beautiful smile overlayed with the Jokers creepy one. Her smallish breasts were showing a bit of cleavage, but her nipples were buried in his thighs and the background showed a graceful swoop of spine that ended in the cutest, tight bubble butt.

"It's sad you don't remember :( because I must have ridden you through at least 3 mind blowing orgasms. Can we get together for dinner tonight?" The Joker asked

"I have to ask...how old are you?" Drew winced once asked.

"Older than I look... old man. We had this same talk last night when I climbed into your bed and took advantage of you. ;)"

"I am 26 and a grad student in Agg, promise." And then he received the next text immediately.

"Let's do dinner at your house. Your puppy and I get along and I want to play in the Hot tub you kept babbling about last night."

He sat back and pondered, 'what am I getting myself into?' and then he thought 'what the hell?'

"OK see you at 6." He clicked send and then added another "Ann, can you send me a picture of you without all the garish makeup?'

A minute later there was a ding, and he opened the picture.

There she stood all 5 foot nothing of her in a tight little T, obviously no bra, daisy dukes, no makeup and hair pulled back in a loose informal bun.

All he could respond and send was "Beautiful!"

"See you at 6. Looking forward to the hot tub." Then a second text arrived. "Um forgot to tell you. Those boys last night fed us roofies. Your shot was meant for that slut in the wonder woman costume. I hardly drank mine, so I did the best out of the three of us. The police may ask you if you want to press charges."

And then a last one "See you at 6 :) Can't wait."

Drew sipped the last of his Tea and wondered when he became a future side plot in the 4th Hangover movie.

DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers
12