Batgirl: Trapped

Story Info
Batgirl’s unexpected night with Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy.
3.6k words
4.62
8.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ods111
Ods111
168 Followers

Barbara Gordan was prepared for a long night. While Batman was out trying to stop the Penguin on Gotham's east side, Alfred told her she was to simply watch over the west side. It seemed easy enough, beat up a few random thugs causing a ruckus, glide around, and take in the nice views from the taller buildings.

Typical Gotham vigilante work, but it got boring. The small timers only came out if they were working with the big guys like Two-Face, Joker, or even The Riddler, and those guys were in hiding. At least, she hoped they were.

She slipped her purple and yellow costume over her body, running her fingers through her red hair, pushing it back to make space for the cowl she'd hidden in the closet. She opened the window and climbed up the fire escape. She noticed the rain was surprisingly light tonight as she booted up the police radio scanner attached to her utility belt. Batgirl stood over the rooftop and took a deep breath before diving downwards.

She grabbed the ends of her cape and glided over Gotham. After a few minutes of gliding, falling, and saving herself with her grapple gun, she overheard a loud argument towards the left of her, down a dark alley. The neon lights of the buildings up ahead were reflected in the puddles. Batgirl put her guard up as the shouting stopped. The passage got darker and slimmer the farther she went. She jumped as a loud gunshot rang into the air; the muzzle flash briefly illuminated the alley.

The bright lights of a van blinded her before it zoomed forward; Batgirl leapt to the right, landing in wet garbage, soaking her elbows and knees. The unknown driver turned the corner hard, almost flipping the vehicle over.

"Shoot." Batgirl said to herself. She pulled a flashlight from her utility belt and shone it on the man. Blood soaked his jacket as his now limp hands laid on his chest. He tried to stop the bleeding during his last few seconds of life. Batgirl crouched and closed the man's eyes. She had to find that van. She heard the sirens of a police car nearing her location.

She turned on her detective mode scanner, following the tire marks on foot. They led her farther down the damp streets, and under a bridge, the van was stopped outside a stretch of abandoned homes. Batgirl opened the rear doors of the now abandoned vehicle. The murder weapon was on the floor, but her detective mode didn't pick up any fingerprints.

Batgirl opened the door, turning off her detective mode. While hers was advanced, it couldn't detect a person or their heartbeat like Batman's. She kept her guard up, her eyes trained to adapt to the dark interior of the rundown home. She paid attention to the faint creaking sounds made with every step she took until she heard the sounds in the corner of the room.

"Hey, Bratgirl!" Harley Quinn shouted. "We thought you'd show up!" She was shining a flashlight toward the underside of her face like she was telling a scary story. Her left hand held her mallet.

"Quinn. You were the killer?" Batgirl clenched her fists.

"Well, duh!" Harley's blonde locks fell in front of her face, her hair tied up in pigtails with the left side dyed pink and the right dyed blue. Her outfit was different than the last time Batgirl saw her. She was wearing a short red and black bomber over a matching undershirt. Her shorts, socks, and shoes were the same match. Her pale skin was still her most defining feature.

"What's your game?" Batgirl asked.

"We wanted to get your attention, redhead! You always prowl around that side of Gotham anyway, but even if you weren't there I'd just keep shooting until you heard us!" Quinn laughed.

"What's the point of all this?" Batgirl asked. "And why do you keep saying 'us'?"

"Think fast!" Harley then threw her mallet at Batgirl's head, dropping the flashlight and illuminating the entire room. Barbara dodged the mallet and flung two Batarangs toward Harley. Harley flips past the projectiles and towards her mallet, picking it up, spinning around, and hitting Batgirl in the shoulder.

She winced in pain before landing an open-palm strike on Harley's nose. Harley stepped back, grabbing her nose.

"Ow! That hurt!" Harley said, her words muffled by her hand.

"Give in or I'll hurt you even worse." Batgirl growled.

"That's adorable," Harley giggled, wiping blood from her upper lip. "I'm sorry, Bratgirl, but I can't really take ya seriously in that pretty purple spandex with the tiny cape."

Batgirl sent a perfectly placed kick to Harley's side, knocking her to the floor with a thud.

"Alright I give up!" Harley threw her hands up.

Batgirl reached around her utility belt, looking for the many handcuffs she stored in her pockets. She cursed herself for not memorizing the many separate slots on her belt.

"Ivy, now!" Harley shouted. Batgirl spun around quickly but couldn't see the arrow fired at her from across the room. It struck her shoulder, and whatever Ivy laced it with immediately kicked in. Batgirl's knees went limp as her body hit the floor. The last thing she saw was the red-headed villain Poison Ivy appeared from the shadows holding a crossbow.

Batgirl awoke with a start, instantly trying to fight until she noticed she was tied to a bed. Her wrists and ankles were tied with perfect knots; normally, if these were regular ropes, she'd be out in at least a minute, but they were held together by Ivy's vines. The green vines moved as if they had minds of their own, tightening every time the caped crusader struggled. Her suit was untouched, aside from the hole made by the arrow.

The room was dimly lit by a single light bulb in the middle of the room. Batgirl thought of how to escape, but she was interrupted by Harley and Ivy talking outside of the room.

"She's awake." Ivy said.

"How do you know?"

"The vines. They're working."

"Ok. So now what?"

"Take this."

They stopped talking, sending fear through Batgirl. Some small part of Batgirl knew she was going to die tonight. Harley would chop her up, and Ivy would use her as plant food. She struggled even harder; her wrists were sore as the vines got tighter. Her heart hammered against her chest as the door opened.

Harley Quinn entered the room in a simple black bra and panties. She held a switchblade in her left hand and a small perfume bottle in her right.

"Comfy?" Harley asked as she stepped towards the bed, running her fingers along Batgirl's yellow boots.

"Listen Harley, you don't have to do this." Barbara begged.

"Look Bratgirl," Harley skimmed the blade along Batgirl's thighs and stomach, stopping right below her chest. "This isn't what you think it is so stop whining!"

"You're going to kill me and rape me aren't you?!" Barbara shouted, careful not to move into Harley's blade.

"What!" Harley laughed. "Who do you think we are! That freak Killer Moth might do that to you but we won't. You need to loosen up a little." Harley then sprayed the perfume bottle in the air. Barbara tried to hold her breath, but Harley sprayed more right into her face.

"This better work..." Harley mumbled to herself as she removed her bra, freeing her decent-sized breasts.

Batgirl had extensive training with both Dick and Batman on mind control. This was different. Poison Ivy's pheromone didn't kick in immediately, but she noticed Harley's free breasts hanging and bouncing with every step. She was curious to know if Ivy's toxin was strong or if she really found the woman attractive.

"You finally stopped squirming!" Harley said before placing the knife above the yellow bat symbol of her outfit. "Now we can really have some fun." Harley split the costume with a clean cut and pulled it down, revealing Barbara's perky and freckled tits. Barbara wasn't squirming. She relaxed as Harley ran her cold fingers over her nipples.

"Oooh no bra?" Harley observed. "I mean I get it. It's just a little disappointing."

"W-Why do you s-say that?" Barbara asked. The pheromone had completely kicked in and took control of Barbara's mind.

"I just thought they'd be bigger y'know? Ivy's got knockers and mine aren't too bad don't ya think?" Harley leaned forward, and Barbara couldn't take her eyes off of her pale tits.

"Um hello? Earth to Bratgirl!"

"So-Sorry mine aren't what you expected...." Barbara mumbled.

"Don't be sorry! They're cute."

"Thank you..." Barbara couldn't believe what she was saying. The girlfriend of The Joker, the crazy clown's partner in crime, was seducing her and complimenting her body.

Batman's partner and the daughter of police Commissioner Gordon.

"You never answered my question." Harley said, caressing her underboob.

"What question?"

"I asked you if you thought I had nice boobs."

"Yes they're nice..." A thin line of spit fell from Barbara's bottom lip.

"You're drooling!" Harley giggled and leaned forward, gently placing her left breast in Barbara's mouth. Barbara rolled her tongue around Harley's pale areola.

"Mmmhh yeah that's it. Suck it good, hero!"

Barbara did as she was told as she opened her mouth wider to take in more of her plump tit. Barbara moaned around the soft flesh as more spit formed around the corners of her mouth. Harley grabbed the back of Barbara's helmet, pulling her even closer to her chest. Barbara's eyes were wide as she continued to smother all over Harley. The blonde finally broke free and grabbed her switchblade.

"Let's have a bit more fun." Harley said before carefully cutting a thin line in the crotch area of Barbara's suit. Her simple black underwear was soaking wet. Harley ran her thumb over the sensitive area forcing a low moan to escape Barbara's lips.

"You look like you peed yourself red! If I turn you on this much, just wait till you see Ivy."

Barbara didn't say anything. The only thing she focused on was the extreme heat that built up between her legs. All she knew at this moment was pure arousal. Harley pulled Barbara's underwear away from her pussy and slowly cut them out, soaking the blade in her juice.

"The curtains do match the drapes! You don't shave down here at all!"

Harley dove into Barbara's soaking wet snatch, shoving her tongue deep inside. At the same time, her nose rested atop her fiery pubic hair. Barbara squealed in pleasure while her toes curled in her boots. Harley lapped at her pussy with slow, delicate licks. She lapped up her juices greedily, causing Barbara's eyes to roll to the back of her head. Harley lifted her head up, her chin covered in juice.

"You ain't ever felt something like this huh, Bratgirl?"

Barbara shook her head no, she wanted to protest as she was nearing her orgasm, but no words were coming out. Her tongue was slack as it lolled out of her mouth.

"Harley, did you overdo it?" Poison Ivy entered the room completely naked. Her scarlet hair fell down her face, contrasting with her fair skin. Green lipstick and eyeliner were applied to her beautiful face. Her body was wonderfully curvy, and Harley was right about her breasts. They were huge and plump. Her voice was silky and sensual.

"Look, she was holding her breath. I had to make sure it would work." Harley said.

"It really doesn't take much. Did you use up the entire bottle?"

"No. Just well... half the bottle."

Ivy brushed her hair from her face, her breasts jiggling with every movement. She walked up to Harley and cupped her face.

"You really just had to spray it once," Ivy kissed Harley square on the lips. "Now she'll be loopy all night."

"That's what we wanted right?" Harley asked.

"It was only supposed to be two hours at the most. She is pretty up close I will say that."

"This should be fun! We can have fun all night! C'mon honey." Harley grabbed Ivy's hands.

"H-hey...Ivyyy," Barbara mumbled. "H-ho-how big are your byoobs?"

"I told you. Loopy." Ivy said.

"That's adorable! C'mon let's do this!" Harley said.

"Fine. Next time we're getting the big guy."

Poison Ivy straddled Barbara and played with her tiny boobs. She rubbed her pussy lips against Barbara's costume. Ivy removed Barbara's cowl and scooted backward, craning her neck to kiss her. Barbara didn't care that she was unmasked. The kiss was perfect. Both redheads made out deeply as Ivy's huge breasts squished against Barbara's.

"Holy shit that's hot." Harley Quinn said while playing with her breasts, pulling and pinching her nipples.

Ivy broke the kiss and stroked Barbara's face. She crawled forward, her magnificent breasts wobbling as she kneeled over the young crime fighter. Barbara moved her head up, sticking out her tongue to try to get a taste of Ivy's sweet snatch.

"Tell me you want to eat my pussy, hero."

"I whant to eat yhour puhssy." Barbara slurred.

"Good." Ivy then lowered her hips and began riding Barbara's face. The hero's tongue plunged deep into Ivy's warm pussy. Ivy began grinding her hips, smearing her juices across Barbara's face and neck as she moaned in pleasure.

"Oh you're good," Ivy said. "You're really good."

Barbara continued to eagerly slurp and suck Ivy's dripping cunt. Lapping up every drop while Harley came up from behind and played with Ivy's tits. Mashing and squeezing her fellow villain's soft mounds while pinching her pretty pink nipples.

"Ohhh yeah! Right there!" Ivy ground faster while Harley squeezed her tits harder, and Barbara increased her pace.

"T-too OHHHH!" Ivy shrieked as her orgasm rocked her. Harley kissed Ivy on the head before backing up, letting her ride it out. Barbara greedily sucked at the fresh flow of cum leaking from Ivy. While Ivy came down, Barbara was heating up. She felt like she was in heaven while wrapped in between those thick thighs and soaking in her juices.

Ivy eventually got up and sat on the edge of the bed, using her fingers to free Barbara from the vines. They unraveled and disappeared. Barbara immediately dropped her hands to her breasts and pussy, mercilessly tweaking her nipples and fingering herself while licking her wet lips.

"Not yet," Harley said before holding Barbara down, stopping her from pleasuring herself. "The party's not over. Ivy, you've been practicing like I told you right?"

"Yes, Harley," Ivy's voice returned to its original sexy and smooth tone despite her recent orgasm. "What size?"

"Oh, I don't know. I assume Bratgirl wants it long and hard." Harley smirked before removing her panties. Ivy flicked her hand, and a single vine appeared from the ground. She rotated her wrist, forming the vine into a thick phallic shape. She moved it around snakelike near Barbara and Harley's pussies. They lay on top of each other ready to get pounded by Ivy's makeshift dildo.

Ivy started with Barbara first, spreading her pussy lips and sliding the vine in. Ivy used her vine to ease inside the crime fighter, opening her up. Her pussy lips gripped the vine tight as Harley made out with Barbara. Their naked bodies smashed and rolled against each other as Ivy pounded away at Barbara. Harley ran her fingers through Barb's hair while she kissed and licked away at her lower jaw.

"Does that feel good, hero?" Ivy asked.

"Yehhsss..." Barbara groaned, knowing her orgasm was coming as Ivy worked her vine faster.

"That's it Bratgirl! Cum! Let it all out!" Harley yelled before reaching her free hand down and rubbing Barbara's clit.

"Ugghh! Ohuu! Fuck! FUCK!" Barbara grunted in pleasure as her orgasm hit her like a truck. She creamed all over the thick green vine. Her face was flushed a deep red, almost the same color as her hair.

"That was intense!" Harley got off of Barbara, turned around, and licked the vine that was now covered in Barb's cum. After leaking it clean, Harley spun around, looking right at Ivy with a deranged smile on her face.

"My turn." Harley said before diving into Ivy's body, licking her enormous breasts. Barbara rolled off to the side, still soaking in her orgasm. Harley laid Ivy down and fingered her pussy while continuing to suck on her boobs.

"Ohh yeah that's the spot, keep curling your finger." Ivy begged while caressing Harley's face. Harley shoved her face in Ivy's chest, motorboating her. Harley then inserted two more fingers inside of her and swirled them around her gushing snatch. Ivy was nearing her second orgasm of the night as Barbara came back still high off of Ivy's lust concoction.

"Eat my pussy, Harley. Please." Ivy said. Harley kissed down Ivy's body until she reached her snatch. Harley slurped and kissed repeatedly while reaching up to cup Ivy's tit. Batgirl moved behind Harley, grabbing her buttcheeks and spreading them open. Barbara dove right in, her nose tickling Harley's asshole as she flicked her tongue through her soaked pussy.

Harley moaned into Ivy's pussy, humming into that sensitive spot, sending Ivy over the edge.

"Shit! I'm cumming!" Ivy screamed as her legs shook, and she squirted into Harley's mouth. Barbara continued to eat Harley out while sliding one of her fingers into Harley's ass.

"Holy shit, Bratgirl! That's... AWHHH SHIT!" Harley squeezed and pushed her backside farther into Barbara's face. Harley panted as her toes curled and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She collapsed onto Ivy's stomach wrapping her arms around her thighs. Barbara didn't stop her assault; she just slowed down.

"She's... she's not stopping." Harley squeaked out.

"I t-told you. She'd be on us all night," Ivy said. "I'll handle it."

Ivy used her hand to enlarge the forgotten vine and sneak it into Barbara's pussy once again. Ivy's vine pounded at her nonstop until Barbara pulled off Harley and screamed in ecstasy. Her long red hair clung to her sweaty skin as her toned body shook. Her tiny breasts jiggled, and her toes curled.

Barbara finally passed out from her long night.

"Holy shit." Harley said.

"What?" Ivy asked.

"We turned Batgirl into a pussy hungry whore!" Harley laughed.

"She'll be awake in a few hours if we leave her alone. Hopefully my toxin will wear off by then."

"You did enjoy it though right?"

"Yes," Ivy wrapped Harley up in a hug. "This was fun."

"I am beat," Harley said, yawning. "Let's go to the other room."

Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy quietly made their way to the other bedroom down the hallway of the abandoned house. They crept in the dark until they heard the faint sound of footsteps downstairs.

"Batman?" Poison Ivy whispered, her eyes locked onto the stairs, ready to free her vines.

"Maybe, but knowing B-Man he's a little too dramatic for this. If he knew his sidekick were here we'd be out cold." Harley whispered back.

"Don't say that. We'll take him." Ivy said.

Just then, one of Nightwing's escrima sticks flew upstairs and hit Poison Ivy in the head, knocking her out cold.

"Crap!" Harley dove to the floor to avoid getting knocked out herself, crawling back to the bedroom where Barbara passed out. Nightwing leaped up the stairs skipping three steps at a time before stepping on Harley's hand.

"Where's Batgirl?"

"Hey Bird-Brain, look she's in the room over there. The one with the single light."

"Stay here." Nightwing released her hand and entered the room. He found Barbara lying down, her outfit tattered and drenched in sweat.

"Barbara," He shook her awake. "Barbara!"

"Huh? Wha-where..." Barbara mumbled.

"What happened?"

"I-I don't know... where's Ivy?"

"What?"

Barbara kissed Nightwing on the lips, her mind still controlled by the pheromones. He forced her off.

"Babs, we have to go."

"I can't. I need more." Barbara rubbed her clit slowly; her big green eyes were wide.

"Just wait," Nightwing turned around and called Alfred. "Alfred, I found Barbara. I think she's sick. Can you send someone to pick us up?"

"Yes Master Grayson, I'll send the Batwing."

"Thanks, Alfred." Nightwing hung up.

"Did Ivy do this?" He asked Barbara, slumped on the bed, lazily playing with herself.

Ods111
Ods111
168 Followers
12