Batgirl: Trapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. Where is she?"

"We're going home Babs." Nightwing grabbed her cowl before carrying her out of the room.

"You didn't have to knock her out, Bird-Brain!" Harley shouted at Nightwing as he passed her.

"Bye Harley..." Barbara waved at her as Nightwing carried her down the steps.

"Bye Bratgirl." Harley said, mocking her deflated tone.

Nightwing entered the Batwing and flew to Wayne Manor. He removed her tattered clothing and ran a warm bath so she could calm her nerves before giving her medicine to clear her head.

Barbara woke up in a lukewarm bathtub in Wayne Manor, completely oblivious about how she got there. She didn't know why her body was sore, and all she could remember was being tied to a bed with a naked Harley Quinn standing next to her. She then heard a knock at the door.

"Barbara? It's me, Bruce."

"Hey." She said.

"Are you alright? Dick told me you were drugged by Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn."

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Just let me know if you want to talk. Dick was very worried about you."

"Ok, thanks Bruce."

Barbara leaned back in the tub. Brief flashes of her, Harley, and Ivy's nasty night went through her mind. She just barely remembered what happened now that Bruce told her, and a tiny part of her knew she wouldn't mind if it happened again. Sure, it wasn't heroic of her, but if her memory was right, she really enjoyed herself.

12