Batgirl's Awakening Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara woke up, and couldn't immediately remember where she was. She felt cold, and realized that she was naked. Light shined through a window, and blurred her vision. She felt somebody next to her, and after allowing her eyes to become acclimated to the light, was shocked to see the pale-green figure lying next to her. Barbara recognized her as Poison Ivy, but couldn't fathom why she was lying naked next to a sleeping, also nude, villain. That's when Barbara also realized that part of her hand was inside of Ivy's pussy.

Barbara pulled her hand away immediately and shuffled away from the sleeping female. Barbara racked her brain, thinking through the events of earlier. Slowly, Barbara recalled all of the previous night's events. She was repulsed at herself for not only becoming ensnared by the villain, but also for enjoying it.

And that's when it clicked in Barbara's head. She had enjoyed it. She had actually enjoyed it. She had her pussy eaten out and had been ass-fucked by someone who she should have been arresting, not to mention the fact that she gladly reciprocated, for over 2 hours.

"No, it was just the toxin," Barbara thought. "I couldn't control what I was doing or feeling. It's not my fault. I shouldn't feel guilty. She's psychotic; it's what she wanted to happen. I just need to apprehend Ivy and move on," she tried to convince herself, Barbara still couldn't shake the feeling that the sensations that she had felt the night before were real, but dismissed them as tricks from the toxin.

Batgirl forwarded the information about Ivy's treacherous plans and her location to the police, figuring that way she wouldn't have to actually be the one to arrest her. Batgirl quietly slipped out of the building and put any memories and feelings of the encounter behind her.

Ivy awoke to find that her companion had left. She stretched her arms out, and lay on the floor spread-eagle, still in a puddle of her own juices. A wide smile now adorned her face. Ivy was proud of herself for so efficiently seducing the goody-two-shoes heroine and remained still slightly in awe of how thoroughly Barbara had convinced herself of the effects of the placebo. Ivy's knew that her seductive toxin did not actually work on women, but Ivy was also fully aware that Barbara wouldn't have had any way to know that.

———THE PREVIOUS NIGHT———

"Holy shit, man! I think that was fuckin Batgirl!" One of the men said to the other.

"No, way, man! Yer outta yer fuckin mind. Why would she be out here?" his companion asked.

"How the fuck should I know? But I'm fuckin tellin ya, it was the Bat-bitch," the first responded back.

"Uh-huh. I'll believe that when I see pigs that can't fly. Wait..."

"Whatever, man. I just know what I saw," the first man explained.

The second one finished his cigarette, and flicked it down off the rooftop before he started to leave. "Alright, well, if you see her again, you let me know. I'll tell you if I see any Bigfoots or fuckin Sasquatches."

"Fuck off!" The first yelled back as the rooftop door closed.

"Ya know, I feel like teachin that prick a lesson," he thought. "I'm gonna prove that it really was her."

The man walked over to the edge of the apartment rooftop. He climbed down the ladder on the side of the building onto the fire escape, using it to get all the way down to the street. The man crossed the street, and clambered up another fire escape to reach the rooftop opposite his.

He hopped a few foot over onto the neighboring rooftop. He then scampered across this one and climbed up another ladder before coming to the building he was looking for. He strolled over to one of the skylights, and peeked down through it while getting out his phone. He was hoping to catch a glimpse of the Batgirl and get a photo as proof.

"Holy fuck!" He softly exclaimed to himself as he looked down into the laboratory room.

*********

*Please remember to vote 5 stars and favorite the story if you liked it. Please also give me feedback and let me know what you thought. Showers of praise, requests for other characters, constructive criticism, scathing diatribes, and everything else in between are acceptable.*