Batgirl's Vegas Vacation Pt. 05

Story Info
Batgirl rescues Ivy and takes a wild ride.
2k words
4.56
4.1k
4
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frank013
frank013
12 Followers

Batgirl's Highway Experience

Finding the compound was almost too easy. Breaking into it wasn't. Almost against her will Batgirl admitted to herself that it was good to have Harley Quinn along. The jester was almost as good at creating a diversion as she was at taking a strap-on.

The clown wasn't bad in a fight either as the pair of guards at her feet had found out the hard way. Harley gave Batgirl a wink as the dare doll set about hacking the door lock. It took Batgirl only a few seconds to brute force her IFID skeleton key into opening the door to the secured lab.

"I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you. I brought Ben Kenobi," Harley shouted into the lab.

"What?" Asked the man hiding behind a chair. The other was holding a laptop like a shield. Batgirl thought the two men looked like grad students. The speaker had a swarthy complexion and a beard while the other was clean shaven and Asian, but both had the cheap shoes, bad haircuts, and overworked expressions of lab technicians.

"Tell me where Ivy is before I beat it out of you," shouted Harley as she advanced on the one with the laptop.

"In the isolation pod." The man stumbled backwards into the wall. "They said it was harvesting her."

"Harvesting."

Batgirl grabbed the bat in Harley's hand and held it in place. "Easy Harley."

"Harvesting!"

"It's not our fault." There was a crack in the voice of the man being menaced by Harley. "Scarecrow's Daughter kidnapped us from the airport. She said she'd read our research. We didn't know she was going to make us do this."

Batgirl nodded. "Where's the pod?"

"In the corner."

Before the words were out of the scientist's mouth Harley was bounding toward that corner. Her lover, Poison Ivy, held in a plastic and metal coffin connected to hoses and piping. Batgirl figured that removing Ivy without setting off an alarm, or worse, would be a delicate operation.

"I got ya Red," declared Harley. She pulled back into a batter's stance."

"No!" Batgirl and the two scientists shouted as one.

Harley's bat came down on the control pad. It cracked under the first blow. The crazed jester got in two more swings before Batgirl tackled her around the waist, pulling them both to the floor. Around them displays and warning lights lit up wildly. Pink mist vented from the now dented and unclosable pod.

"Dammit Harley," hissed Batgirl.

Around them the bright pink gas sprayed the lab wildly before settling to the floor. The door of the pod started to rattle. Turning and rising Batgirl saw Poison Ivy awake inside the coffin. Quickly Batgirl whipped an extending crowbar from her utility belt.

She handed the crowbar to Harley. "Now."

"Gotcha." Leaping to her feet Harley shoved the bar into the still venting opening and pushed. With a groan the lock gave way.

Ivy stumbled out. The red haired botanist was naked as the day she was born. Shunts and tubing ran out of both arms and her long legs. Standing on wobbly legs her large breasts shook invitingly.

"Someone get these out of me." Ivy's voice was small and rough as if unused for days.

The swarthy scientist stepped forward. Still coughing from the gas he began to remove the shunts from the villianess's flesh. The other scientist stripped off his lab coat and handed it to Ivy. Nodding she put it on.

Batgirl felt a familiar tingle but stamped it down. "We have to get out of here. Ivy can you walk?"

"How far?"

"We have to get to the loading dock and take the van Harley and I snuck in on."

Ivy nodded. "I can walk that far."

Harley nodded. "And I can drive."

"The gas ...," started the Asian scientist.

"Is from Red. I'm immune to Red."

Batgirl turned to goggle at Harley. "When you say you're immune to Ivy do you mean you're literally immune?"

This time Ivy nodded. "Dear Harley is immune to my biochemical charms. Why?"

"Oh Red," laughed Harley. "Wait until you see the footage. For my birthday I want to be the meat in a ginger sandwich."

Beneath her mask Batgirl blushed.

Even in her weakened state Ivy managed to cast bedroom eyes at Batgirl. "That would be a treat."

"I'll be an extra bad girl if it helps."

Batgirl sighed. "Let's get out of here first."

"Hey, Thing One and Thing Two you got names?" asked Harley.

"I'm Kurt," said the swarthy scientist. "And he's Gun."

"Kurt and Gun, grab your notes and come with us," Batgirl ordered. "Between you and Ivy maybe we can find out what this Scarecrow's Daughter is up to and how to stop her."

Batgirl watched the scientists gather papers and laptops. Her well trained mind was watching to make sure neither took a weapon or tracking device. But the back of her mind cataloged their features. Kurt had an ass that looked very squeezable and the way Gun was moving suggested that his member was the size of Nightwing's.

The Dominoed Daredoll tingled at her memories of the former Boy Wonder's cock. He hadn't taken her virginity, but he was still the most talented man she had slept with.

Forcing herself to focus Batgirl scouted the way back to the van. The guards were still out from the combination of her pressure point strikes and Harley's baseball bat. Harley and Ivy climbed into the front of the van. Once Kurt and Gun were in the isolated back Batgirl jumped in pulling the door shut behind her.

Reaching up Kurt flipped on a center light. The back of the van was metal walls with a padded bench down each side and lap belts for everyone. The floor was covered with a thick semi-soft rubber mat. Before they could sit the van roared to life. Batgirl's years of gymnastic training let her keep her balance while Gun and Kurt tumbled to the floor.

Batgirl let out a small laugh.

Gun shook his head. "Either help us up or join us."

"Is that a serious offer?" asked Batgirl. She started to unbutton her armored coat to reveal the purple sports bra beneath. Even knowing that her outlook was being influenced by exposure to Ivy's pheromones Batgirl didn't care. Coming to Las Vegas had opened new erotic vistas to her and taking advantage of two men in a speeding van was an experience worth having.

"Very." Kurt replied. He began struggling out of his lab coat and shirt. Next to him Gun pulled himself into a sitting position and tugged off his shirt. Batgirl stopped to admire both of the scientists. Neither had the body of a gym rat or crime fighter, but neither was out of shape and while she wanted to wrap her fingers into Kurt's thick chest hair she could equally see herself licking Gun's smooth chest.

Batgirl shrugged out of her coat and slipped the bra over her mask. In the rocking van her breasts bounced hypnotically. With one hand braced against the wall of the van she tweaked a nipple with the other. The red headed crime fighter smiled at the two men and sank to her knees.

In front of her Gun was trying to get his jeans and underwear off over his shoes. It wasn't working, but it did give Batgirl a view of stout legs and the hardening nine inch cock between them. It was even a satisfying thickness.

Kurt hadn't bothered trying to take his pants down. He had unzipped and pulled out his cock before it was fully hard. Six inches long and wider than Gun's. Coming to his feet the swarthy man moved around behind Batgirl. Kneeling he took her free breast in one hand rubbed the crotch of her pants with the other.

"You sure about this?" asked Kurt.

Batgirl answered by popping the button her pants, grabbing his hand, and thrusting it into her panties. His fingers automatically started to slide up and down the lips of her wet cunt. Letting out a pur Batgirl leaned forward and took Gun's cock in one hand. Licking her lips she started to rub his impressive penis.

Needing little encouragement Gun got to his knees and pressed into Batgirl's mouth. She opened wide and slowly worked the man into her mouth. She couldn't swallow him all from this position but she tried. Her hand rubbing with circular motions has her lips slid up and down the shaft.

Batgirl moaned as Kurt's fingers began thrusting in and out of her. His thumb had found her clit. Braced against the rear door of the van the scientist started to roll the vigilante's pants and panties down. Carefully he leaned down and ran his tongue over her round ass before smacking it with one hand.

Still jerking Gun's dick Batgirl pulled her mouth away. "Condoms are in the third pouch on the left of the buckle."

While Kurt rummaged for a condom Batgirl returned to Gun. Bending further she licked the underside of his penis from balls to tip. Then reopened her lips, put one hand on his ass, and pushed him inside. The man let her keep control of the depth and speed that the red haired crime fighter forced the cock into her mouth. Grunting with effort and briefly adjusting her head Batgirl forced every inch of flesh into her mouth.

That was when she felt Kurt's sheathed penis replace his fingers in her pussy. The man gripped her hips to keep upright and started a series of deep slow thrusts. Batgirl squirmed at the sensations.

Shifting her hold on Gun she forced his penis back and then pushed it deeper in her mouth. Drawing on dance training she began rhythmically thrusting her hips back toward Kurt. Stunned at their good fortune the men let her set the pace. Their cocks moving into her at the same time and pulling away. Batgirl floated in the feeling of fullness. The session with Zatanna had been one kind of doubling, but this was entirely different.

In the back of her mind Batgirl wondered when she would have a chance to find out what all three holes filled felt like.

Beneath them the van floor hopped as it rolled over something. Gun flopped backward his dick sliding free of the vigilante's mouth with a popping sound. Sensing an opportunity Batgirl paused.

"Kurt, pass me a condom," said Batgirl as she crawled forward off of his penis.

"Okay," Kurt said with some confusion as he grabbed one off the floor and passed it to her. Crawling forward Batgirl put one hand on Gun's chest and forced him back to the floor. Then she opened the wrapper and slid the rubber over Gun's tool.

Turning around she wiggled her ass at him. Taking his cock in one hand and slid down onto it. Just sitting on him stretched her. Gun took Batgirl's hips in hand and began to move her up and down.

"Fuck," declared Batgirl. She started slowly bouncing herself up and down and rolling her hips. "Fuck."

Bracing one hand against the side of the van Kurt got to his feet. Peeling off the sticky condom he stood in front of Batgirl. One dark hand rested on the top of her cowl. She opened her mouth to accept his cock.

Gun had let her set the pace, but Kurt was ready to go. Gripping her head he began thrusting wildly. Face fucking her as the van raced along the highway.

Moaning around her facefucking Batgirl reached down and started to frig herself. Soon the first orgasm to hit.

"Fuck. I'm about to cum," moaned Gun.

Batgirl pushed Kurt away. Climbing off of Gun she sat on one of the benches. Her legs spread wide so the men could watch her conitue fucking herself. She panted, "On my tits. On my tits."

Standing on either side of Darknight Damsel the scientists worked their rods. All three moaning and masturbating furiously. Batgirl let out a scream of delight and shook as Kurt and Gun splashed semen across her B-cups.

Behind them the rear door of the van opened. Poison Ivy glanced at the trio, the piles of clothes, and the used condoms in the back of the van. Climbing inside she wiped a drop of cum off of Batgirl's chest with her finger and sucked the digit clean.

"Ready to get our clothes on and get to work?" she asked with a smile.

frank013
frank013
12 Followers